Board index Black Satanist Community African Collective Unconscious?

African Collective Unconscious?

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:00 pm

I came upon some terms and I wanted to know how they FULLY implied who we be. That's the best way to explain it from the title of this post.

In one of your post HP Outlaw, you stated we were a prototype so I looked up the definition to become more aware of what you meant. What I picked up was embodiment. The African dark races were and are a perfect embodiment of the life and knowledge Father Satan placed within us which made us become who we are.

So where does are mind rest. The goal is still the same as the Serpent is considered, but the point of are being, not compared to anyone else as far as race, but is it true that we are a consructive breed. Laying the foundation's of the gods, being more proficient in math and numbers than literacy, is that truly it.

A supposed battalion different from the people before us but newly created as ourselves today. What drives the African race, or do we act as I mentioned before.

Why even equate ourselves with the primal force of all within it, if it's not so. If I'm correct, then our since of creativity should definitely be higher than examined. And if its a thing of being based, then polyrythms or our movements would wwork to embody the aspect we represent to bring about a new us. ..

If we meditate, what sense dominate us as a whole. What lead us.

Probably got to answer the question myself as I progess for a granduer view.
Had to ask even though I probably answered this. I think the answer come more from realization as a progress.

Duce.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Return to Black Satanist Community