Board index JoyofSatan666 Omen?

Omen?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Trump has a picture of Andrew Jackson on the wall of his Oval Office, and not that long ago he visited Jackson's resting place to pay his honor's to the American Hero. Jackson was a populist like Trump is. Jackson also destroyed the power of the jewish banking elites in America and drove them out totally. Much like Trump is going against the same current and this why the jews are trying to overthrow President Trump. Like the jews tried and failed to do to Jackson.

The jewish banking elites crashed the American economy brutally to attempt to turn on the heat on Jackson to get him out of office and from what Jackson stated the assassination attempt on him that failed, was from the Rothschild's. They might try this against Trump as well. From what has been hinted.

Not long after Trump paid his respects to Andrew Jackson's spirit, the evil elder of Zion, global banker elite, Rockefeller dies on a date March 20 that is the birthdate of Trump's son, Baron Trump and is also World Frog Day.......The day that celebrates the symbol of the Demon Kek.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Ok to get wayyyy out there...don't flame me for this....what if he IS Andrew reincarnated? Is it possible?

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:05 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

I was telling HP Don in a private mail tracked by the kikes as always that most probably that KEK is actually a Demon from Egypt, that is like, totally real.

Kek IMO exists, he's not imagination. Maybe not as in exactly how one would expect. But KEK does actually exist. He is among us. Well not literally, but the use of the name, and the consciousness, seems to actually 'paint' some things with a color from our side.

Holy Kek, I vote dis is definitely his work.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:06 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:11 pm
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Ok to get wayyyy out there...don't flame me for this....what if he IS Andrew reincarnated? Is it possible?

This is a secret of kek and cannot be revealed...But he doesn't have to necessarily be. Satan is blessing Trump and kikes are scared, oy vey. He needs to play his cards right and the Gods will be with him, and therefore, he will come on top of the jew situation (if that is in the interests of the people the Gods care about in the USA obviously).

Kek the frog will do the spring cleaning. LOL

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:16 pm
Site Admin

Dahaarkan wrote:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Hmmmm. This Kek talk is cryptic and confusing me. My money is on Trump being Andrew. It explains why there seems to be subtle and barely detectable hints of internal motivation within Trump to do the right thing, not just strategically react to situations in a cold "I am a jew puppet" calculated manner.

I think Trump may have set all this up for decades attempting to infiltrate the system. Possible for selfish reasons but just as possible for the right reasons.

If you can't reveal more that is fine by me.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:26 pm

I've been thinking a lot about Andrew Jackson too.

There was one time in American history were the debt to GDP ratio was higher, and that was after WW2. Our debt was at 119% of our GDP. Now this is fishy, if you look at what $20 trillion in 1946 would amount to. It would be 1.601 trillion, yet our debt in 1946 was $271 billion.

Our current debt to GDP ratio is about 110%. To pay off this debt, like we did in the past you have to have about 30 years of stable growth and inflation, to make room for the money coming into the market.

Now do any of you all think we can repeat the 30 years following WW2 ever again? Not to mention we have no intention of paying this debt back, or at least stopping the debt.

I think Trump knows were fucked and the only patriotic answer is to default.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Satan is blessing Trump and kikes are scared. Well that's it. He needs to play his cards right and the Gods will be with him, and therefore, he will flatten them.

What the hell? Trump is the enemy Yes, his existence somewhat helps our side but at the end of the day, he's still in bed with jews.
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic20260.html

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:30 pm
Site Admin

notsoFE wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Satan is blessing Trump and kikes are scared. Well that's it. He needs to play his cards right and the Gods will be with him, and therefore, he will flatten them.

What the hell? Trump is the enemy Yes, his existence somewhat helps our side but at the end of the day, he's still in bed with jews.

I know my comment has sounded a bit bizarre, therefore, I am editing it. It wasn't reflecting exactly what I meant. It sounded like too much, but it was mainly, half trolling.

So who do you think controls whom. Trump, Satan's agenda, or Satan, Trump's Agenda?

I am not professing any further relation than that of a tool at worst. Or at best a person who wants to do better to not experience the worst.

However Satan or the Gods do not care one inch what 'their' motivations are. They are interested more in civilization and things like that. If Trump does anything to protect this, I see not one reason why Satan or the Gods wouldn't lay a hand so that the yids don't destroy him as they so fevershly intent. And get their own end of the deal, and Trump his own, to whatever extent.

Sometimes its a matter of situational politics. Otherwise this world would have been destroyed a long time ago.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:40 pm
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Hmmmm. This Kek talk is cryptic and confusing me.

I was trolling a bit to an extent as the cohencidence of the kike dying on Frog day was erratically hilarious.

Aside from this, jokes aside, what you said is not unlikely at all.

I notice in replies people forget about how much power Satan has. Our side has been running the planet for hundreds of thousands of years. Until this chocking global jewish hiccup of the jew happened. On one hand that was damning, on the other hand, due to past history that should be reassuring. However, this always happened through people such as us, and through the active warfare of the Gods, and therefore for each to stop, would be an end.

When people start seeing BEHIND those who rule, then you are approximately going to understand how the game is played. There are many of the people higher up, who not only fight the enemy, but they are with us in one form of another. And what forces motivate the game on a higher level. Trump at this point is in the worlds most powerful position. At least of the evident things.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:45 pm
Site Admin

So what are the Gods supposed to do. Let Hillary the jewess rule, and increase migration into the USA by 500%, and do other excremental shit to wipe out everyone in like in two terms. So that we are cucked and flattened by 2020. OR help and assist people who are putting a foot against the kikes and their globalism, to save us time for their own plans that come later? Just put some thinking to it.

Do you not keep a broken leg in a cast until its healed? Or you walk it until you remain with not a leg?

Or just reach an understanding with Trump and other beings on his cabinet or other world leaders that despite pitfalls, may just want to do at least SOMETHING decent. Instead of destroying the planet in a huge pile of garbage, shit and derbis for the greys to rule.

Our RTR's have changed the game guys, and let's fight and labor that this continues and deepens. This is why we need to keep doing them. The jews are going down the drain more and more each day. Other forms of power will have to come in place, until the ground is fertile for the 100% pure Satanic things to settle in. Let's just be patient and understand how politics does work on a level.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:49 pm
Site Admin

@HailOdin666

On your other reply that came up half in the forum for some reason...

You're brainstorming. I was baseline trolling on the whole thing. I don't really trust any of them completely, but I can see that they are good, and motivated to do good. Let's keep doing our spiritual work and see how this fares on the way.

As for Kek, I look at that as some sort of consciousness, that has a life in a sense. Kek is an Egyptian deity anyway. Like Zeus and other things, their consciousness, or the mere use of their 'name' and their 'prescence' does on its own affect things to a direction or another. I'd take Kek over 'christ' anyday in the ideological spectrum.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:58 pm

If Trump or someone knows at least to our level of the greys and reptillians I think that's such a dividing line with little grey area( no pun intended). I don't think many if any are going to say "hmm let me think where I stand."

At that point don't people basically fall in line with the Jew/reptile/grey camp or the Satan camp? A binary choice. And if they stand against the Reptiles there is a safe bet they are not rotten/probably good.

Trump could take what he has and be happy if he is only about some money and power tripping. IF he did spend time infiltrating basically only a higher purpose would see him through because it would be one of the greatest, longest and most dangerous of challenges IMHO.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:01 pm

Lol Cobra idk. I've been messing up electronics lately. I got mad at work at my jew boss and fried a hard drive and power supply the other day. Perhaps that's part of it.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:03 pm

I think that today is a good day to do more RTRs.
My midnight guy just called out and noone wants to come to work, at my work I can do rtrs, meditation, yoga, anything really. This place is my third house, I call it, aint nobody but me and the wildlife out here.
Golden opportunity to do RTRs + get paid for it.

@HeilOdin666

I think trump is just a proxy right now, he probably hates the upper jew elites and is probably greedy enough to try overthrowing them for himself so he can be on the ruling caste. Internal conflict I suppose.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Hitler did say something along the lines of "if you're not being slandered by the jews on a daily basis, you're not doing your job", didn't he?

Still not sold on Trump, I still think he's a sack of shit, and I'm not going to be surprised if he starts pushing the enemy agenda at some point. That being said this is a useless conversation because we simply don't hold all the facts. We're in the dark as always.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Andrew Jackson has always been one of my favorite presidents aside from Washington. I realized he was even better than I thought when I figured out how much Jews really hated him. Even the average Jew hates his guts.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:
At that point don't people basically fall in line with the Jew/reptile/grey camp or the Satan camp? A binary choice. And if they stand against the Reptiles there is a safe bet they are not rotten/probably good.

Trump could take what he has and be happy if he is only about some money and power tripping. IF he did spend time infiltrating basically only a higher purpose would see him through because it would be one of the greatest, longest and most dangerous of challenges IMHO.

Seriously, do people think that even if one is a sellout to the greys, or the reptillians, they are NOT going to kill them, mutilate them, and flatten them same as they do to their own? Just look at the sadistic relationship of the reptillians towards their own slaves, the greys. They treat them like a piece of shit, and have turned them into borgs. The kikes, however 'loyal' and however they are an empty vessel for them, that doesn't mean that they will not fuck them up.

Even the 'super life' the greys give to all this rotten shits in the vatican, eventually ends up in "THE ONE" and the interdimensional battery, and kansas goes bye bye forever. The enemy does not treat any entity in any decent way, let alone their own who do errors or errant behavior. Unlike Satan and the Gods, they are not noble, forgiving, understanding, and they are very sad they don't have actual borgs and had to unfortunately create a hybrid race to carry their work.

I am confused by your statement in regards to mine. I see that the Reptiles will kill their own but I am confused on how it ties in to what I said. Does this mean Trump is for sure a Jew? I thought we were like 50/50 on that.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

He is Nolan's Batman, not the hero you deserve but the one you need at moment.

Dahaarkan wrote:
Still not sold on Trump, I still think he's a sack of shit, and I'm not going to be surprised if he starts pushing the enemy agenda at some point. That being said this is a useless conversation because we simply don't hold all the facts. We're in the dark as always.
Last edited by Egon on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 pm
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:

It's not so useful what happens into the threatrical play. But how the audience sees it. In this case of Trump that's all I can say. It doesn't really matter 'what' he is, or 'what he wants', or even if his intentions are more or less sinister. What matters is what we make of it. As I have been saying for one year on "Trump".

Trump, willingly or not, brought the pro-White agenda into observation. Even if this was a 'staged' act of the jews, then, it went fucking horribly. Then, he defamed all of the press, same as the 'progressive' jewish left, which was destined to finish the job of the "White Race" through just peace, endless immigration, sudden jihad, and voting. Staged or not, the shroud around this shit, fell.

So I agree with Egon's comment... and What HP Don has said in the past.

However 'I' cannot trust this situation. But I trust what *WE* can bring out of it.

The jews are gravely displeased of Trump and want him gone. They hate him by now, at least most of them. He destroyed their media (consciousness control) empire. Which shifted millions to the internet. Among other things. The jews could give a shit less about who is president, their media (consciousness control) was their gem of gems.

Even if Trump was a jew, or even if he is 'not' (But he is still in bed with them, so that's that), he has done collateral damage to their system by now. Which the jews will never excuse him for. Therefore he has become, willingly or not, their enemy. The jew isn't going to let that shit fly. This is perfect for us.

They were used on dictating things respectively of any government. Imagine if someone destroyed their financial system as well, even by accident. That would be on its own the most extreme of crimes, worse than disobedience or other things. Because its upon THAT global system the jew is on top. This is one example.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:31 pm

But if he is Andrew Jackson then he has repeated the positive behavior for 2 trips around the reincarnation wheel and he is probably good and possibly a Satanic Spearhead.

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:39 pm
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:
But if he is Andrew Jackson then he has repeated the positive behavior for 2 trips around the reincarnation wheel and he is probably good and possibly a Satanic Spearhead.

Let's not create rumors guys, neither Trump as some sort of Satanic this or that, at least "directly". As I said, the Gods are going to help world leaders for the benefit of a greater whole, even if they have been wrong, mistaken, or mislead etc.

You have this guy Victor Orban in Hungary. I think he is a small hero of our times, and he is going unrecognized. He may be using xianity as a proxy to promote some shit, even believe in it, but the guy has decency of character and doesn't let his country be looted.

In that xian belief, he may be a dumbass, but well, he preserves the life of Hungaryans at least. Instead of letting them be raped by savages and invaders. He may never have had the time, or the chance, to look into religious matters further, for example. That washes some of the stupidity of beliefs out. His xian beliefs are to be made into a puke, but well, he protects the people below him at least, from invasion and all other perils and death.

Therefore, the Gods are going to take care of 'him' (insofar this is in the benefit of the greater stock of Hungaryan people) because he protects the Hungarian people, obviously, indirectly, because they want to protect us from shit. In the spectrum of time this is what a wise move to do, even if Orban is not really 'in league' with them directly. However, his actions coincide, and why shouldn' the Gods help him, for example?

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Lol, I had a quick thought of Andrew Jackson as well. "I killed the bank."

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:27 pm

Just admit it, you/we don´t know what really is going on here

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:30 pm

I remember coming across a post on /pol/ that suggested that when Trump told Jeb Bush, during the debate, something along the lines of "I lost a lot of friends on 9/11, when your brother was in office', he was aware that the Jews did 9/11 and wanted personal revenge. Of course, this could be a total misinterpretation, just wanted to put it out there.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 am
I'm not sure if my previous message sent; I always figured Kek and the whole 'Meme Magick' thing was powered by simple thoughtforms of people who read and create these memes. It seems to be in our (Gentile humanity) favour because we tend to be the driving force behind the Internet and imageboards anyway, any thoughts? ♡

Hail Satan! ♡
"In contrast to the noble, creative, and constructive Nordic, the Jew is ignoble, parasitic, and destructive" - A. Rosenberg
"The petty man hates whatever is superior to him, while the great man admires it. The petty man pities whatever is beneath him, while the great man scorns it, if it merits his scorn, or he helps it up." - Heinrich Himmler♡
“There is no freedom to sin at the expense of posterity and thus of the race.” - Adolf Hitler♡

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:22 am

A question to ask is if Trump is being used to create this mess as a '''distraction''' to cover up something much more important going on behind the scenes. Economy? Foreign troops on our soil ready to strike, etc.
It has been said by some like David Icke that the elite create distractions to divert attention from something they don't want us to see.
Some say Obama is part of the Council of 9. A group that wants to rule the world by any means possible. Also, this 9 may just be errand boys, implementing orders from higher authorities. I know it is all speculation at this point.
But they could be using Trump to distract us from something REALLY important. And if Trump is in bed with the Jews,,,,,,,,,
"Never underestimate your opponent. Never accept anything he has to offer." Sean Connery, (forgot the movie title.).

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:51 pm
Site Admin

jbkbmz wrote:
A question to ask is if Trump is being used to create this mess as a '''distraction''' to cover up something much more important going on behind the scenes. Economy? Foreign troops on our soil ready to strike, etc.
It has been said by some like David Icke that the elite create distractions to divert attention from something they don't want us to see.
Some say Obama is part of the Council of 9. A group that wants to rule the world by any means possible. Also, this 9 may just be errand boys, implementing orders from higher authorities. I know it is all speculation at this point.
But they could be using Trump to distract us from something REALLY important. And if Trump is in bed with the Jews,,,,,,,,,
"Never underestimate your opponent. Never accept anything he has to offer." Sean Connery, (forgot the movie title.).

Very possibly. However, who of us here is distracted in anyway? Nobody. We are still on the enemy. Trump and other things could be a trick to set off sights over the terrible migration, or the selling of false hope. One can see this negatively, or positively really. Som things are positive, some negative, but well we have a political reality around stuff. Trump is not Hitler. It has both aspects, as all that's matters is what we do and the reactions of people about it.

Pissrael does have extreme issue since that have permanently scarred it though. The jew has lost a lot from the whole situation. Far from everything, but a lot.

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Jews losing us gentiles. Sounds good. Hope they lose us completely. And soon........
Patience is not one of my virtues.
(Working on that)

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:24 pm
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Lol Cobra idk. I've been messing up electronics lately. I got mad at work at my jew boss and fried a hard drive and power supply the other day. Perhaps that's part of it.

Program your aura now as this can be quite costly in the long run.

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:27 pm
Site Admin

jbkbmz wrote:
Jews losing us gentiles. Sounds good. Hope they lose us completely. And soon........
Patience is not one of my virtues.
(Working on that)

One step at a time...Does come the larger victory. We are living in a goddamn, occupied planet, with a planet with a massive population of unspiritual zombies. Nobody would be expecting a magick wand to move and change everything at once...Unless they are naive or neglecting how things work. Things have to go gradually, and with 'politics' many times. That's just how things work sometimes. And that doesn't imply weakness, but just the natural flow of life.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:01 am
Site Admin

Lion wrote:
Just admit it, you/we don´t know what really is going on here

My main concerns on answering this post was not to show or not show what I know or don't know. But to get others to think some things for themselves for further thinking on the whole situation, for themselves. And formulate thought around out effort. Which is the only useful effort to analyze anyway. My opinion is just opinion here, some people are very well studied and observant, so yes. And what's important in it. I just, you know, relied a few pieces of potentially helpful info. That's all.

Post Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:35 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:

Program your aura now as this can be quite costly in the long run.

What is a good affirmation to use?

Return to JoyofSatan666