Board index JoyofSatan666 Ostara Group Rituals to Awaken White People [+Black Ritual]

Ostara Group Rituals to Awaken White People [+Black Ritual]

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

This was Posted by HPS Maxine Dietrich, a year ago. We have done this with monumental changes in White awareness. All White Satanists need to do this Ritual, or at repeat it.

For people who are of the Black Race there is ALSO an ongoing Ritual: Here is the link.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... Ritual.pdf

Asian people are thankfully more culturally aware than the Black and White people, especially at this point. The time will come when we will do a ritual to wipe of the jewish veneer from their midst as well specifically. In that, many Asian people have stood luckier than both White and Black people.

____

SPRING EQUINOX
March 21-23 [Sun should be 0 degrees into Aries]
This is the time for beginning major workings such as the Magnum Opus, which is begun at 3:00 am, during the hour of Satan.

Ostara is a powerful Pagan date for Growth, the opening of Spring, where Sun enters Aries. Its a very powerful date to start things and spark things into action or make them more fertile and lively. We need the awareness of Gentile people to raise higher, and gradually, to remove the enemy from within our midst.

Those who have done it then, we are basically repeating these Rituals to add more power to them. The all important, Satanic celebration of Ostara, is the time where Sun enters Aries. This is a most important day of new beginnings, birth, and of empowering things to reach fruition. Ostara belongs to the Goddess Astaroth, the Goddess of War and Fertility.

*If someone cannot carve or write the Runes, or consecrate with blood, at the very least, intently vibrate these!

Ritual to Incite White Awareness and Action

Either write or carve the following Runes:

Óðal Sól Óss

The Runes can be carved into wood, or written on paper. If you carve the Runes, vibrate each Rune while you are carving it.

To increase the power of the Runes, when performing this ritual for the first time, you can stain them with your blood. Given the dire situation of our race, this ritual needs all the power we can give it. If staining in blood, this should only be done one time. You should be continuously vibrating the name of the Rune when staining it.

There are different ways of vibrating the Runes. Feel free to use whatever suits you. The combinations of everyone performing the ritual will come together in power.

To repeat this ritual, just focus on your carved or written Runes and vibrate them as follows below. Your Rune board or paper should be securely stored in a safe place and only taken out when performing this ritual.

THE RITUAL

Raise your energies. [See link below], and recite the following prayer:

In The Name of Satan, we call forth the Powers of Hell, the Original, and True Gods of the White Race to come forth and manifest themselves. Satan, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast Fathered the White Aryan Race that reflects in Thine own image and likeness, we ask you to bestow your powers upon us.

Awaken all of our White Aryan People to the Jewish menace that works to destroy us. Incite our White Aryan People into action. Instill our White Aryan Ancestral Pride. Awaken our White Aryan Brothers and Sisters to the Menace of Christianity, Islam, and related Jewish programs so that they all may be completely and thoroughly destroyed forever.

Bestow the Power of Your Protection to our White Race and White Children worldwide.

Praise, Honor and Glory be given to You, Our True Father and to Our Original Gods!! We are Your Direct Descendants and Children!!
__

The above prayer can be either recited out loud or in your mind.

Now, vibrate Óðal, Sól, Óss, 88 times, while focusing on your Runes. You vibrate these together, not separately. Óðal, Sól, Óss is one round, then Óðal, Sól, Óss…

When you are finished, recite the following with intent:

All White People are now racially aware
All White People are critically aware of the Jewish problem
All White People are taking action to secure the existence of our White Race
All White People are working towards a secure future for our White Children

Vibrate SATANAS

Then close the ritual by stating:

HAIL SATAN AND HIS WHITE RACE FOREVER!!

For those of you who are experienced, you can raise your energies doing whatever works for you.

Raising Your Energies:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Ra ... ergies.htm

Pdf copy of The Runic Kabalah

http://web.archive.org/web/201506030019 ... abalah.pdf

Audio Mp3 Zip File of the Runic Kabalah:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Run ... o%20CD.zip

JoS Webpage of the Runes:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html

PDF Copy of this ritual:

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/14_88.pdf
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Asian people are thankfully more culturally aware than the Black and White people, especially at this point. The time will come when we will do a ritual to wipe of the jewish veneer from their midst as well specifically. In that, many Asian people have stood luckier than both White and Black people.

This is true. Asians have always been superbly aware of themselves on a cultural and racial level. This applies to all groups of Asians. Even after the cultural revolution and horrors of Communism, the Chinese people still hold the remnants of their cultural knowledge and traditions close. Their resilience is incredible.

Although I am White and believe in the self-evident fact that Whites are more advanced, I admire the resilience the Asian people have. I am not an expert on Asian culture, but it seems that a sense of personal strength and commitment to duty is very strong within Asians, whereas many Whites fall prey to overly idealistic expectations and abandonment to individualistic pursuit of hedonism.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

So let me make sure I got this right...

OHH-THH-AHH-LLL
SSS-OHH-LLL
OHH-ZZZ

Am I close?

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Dr. Pierce on anti-White, deluding Blacks propaganda:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwrJvOcuCMU

High Priest Lucius Oria wrote:

This is true. Asians have always been superbly aware of themselves on a cultural and racial level. This applies to all groups of Asians. Even after the cultural revolution and horrors of Communism, the Chinese people still hold the remnants of their cultural knowledge and traditions close. Their resilience is incredible.

I've travelled across Asia and many Asians came to a university town in Canada that I lived in. If they're so aware of themselves culturally and racially, then why do so many Asian men want White wives and so many Asian women want White husbands. Also, why are skin whitening pills and creams so popular among Asians.

(Don't shoot the messenger, not looking to start any argument, just pointing out some facts)
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Lydia wrote:

I've travelled across Asia and many Asians came to a university town in Canada that I lived in. If they're so aware of themselves culturally and racially, then why do so many Asian men want White wives and so many Asian women want White husbands. Also, why are skin whitening pills and creams so popular among Asians.

(Don't shoot the messenger, not looking to start any argument, just pointing out some facts)

I'd say they have numbers on their side. Doesn't matter if their spare women are taking white husbands or not.

Don't get me wrong, the asians are a good peoples. But at the end of the day where would you have liked to grown up, in the west or the east?

I like my first world luxuries and not having to live crammed into some country. Not to mention they're ruining the environment by over crowding, and manipulating our "free" trade we have with them.

Lydia wrote:

They find Whites to be exotic. Some people in the East believe that the West can provide them with a better life than what they have at home (Communism). They see partnering up with White people as a way to a better future for themselves and their family. In general, Asians understand Whites to be very advanced and status means everything to them. Status is integral in Asian countries and this comes from anything you can perceive with the five senses.

If you're asking me why people are so willing to race mix, it's a very complex question with multiple factors involved but the above is from my understanding on it.

Regarding the skin whitening pills/creams, this has to do with the historical context of such. The poor would have darker skin from working outdoors while the wealthy would have lighter skin due to the opposite. This has nothing to do with the Aryans as the lighter skinned Asians are a different kind of pale compared to White people. As was said before, this is a status symbol.

@HP Lucius- The intentional omitting of question marks after my "questions" were meant to make it apparent that they were rhetorical questions not in need of a reply to me directly.

As for the skin whitening, the jews are making the skin whitening be based on race, as the advertisements show comparisons to Whites. An Asian looking dejected, shows a White person, the Asian says "if only I were White my life would be so much better" and so on.

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Asians also like to do plastic surgeries to look more European (white).

What do I do with the rune? Do I keep it after the ritual is done?

The oss rune can be vibrated oww-sss and the sol one the version i know is sss-ohhhh-vvv-eee-lll-ohhh
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

This is the second time a post for an important ritual has shown up late for me and I haven't been able to do it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

HeilOdin666 wrote:
What do I do with the rune? Do I keep it after the ritual is done?

You keep it and use again for repetiting for and much as you feel like.

Lydia wrote:
...were meant to make it apparent that they were rhetorical questions not in need of a reply to me directly.

It can answer others here who read it as well. This cosmetic thing is very recent and given the fact Asians are not in danger of demographical extinction like Whites or prone to racial hatred like Blacks, plus that Asians are much in touch with their (pratical) paganism, it puts them in a better racial momentum than both the other races.

How late if this is yet to be done?

Way_Seeker666 wrote:
This is the second time a post for an important ritual has shown up late for me and I haven't been able to do it. Does anyone know how to fix this?

FlameFocus666 wrote:
So let me make sure I got this right...

OHH-THH-AHH-LLL
SSS-OHH-LLL
OHH-ZZZ

Am I close?

For every one. Get this correct.

:!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwHDkinPrlo
-Hail Satan.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Ah but Lucius, that is my point! Why should Asians see another race as status. Why can't their own race be seen as status to them. When one is strong in their own race and culture, they do not seek to join another.

www.joyofsatan.org

Egon wrote:
How late if this is yet to be done?

Way_Seeker666 wrote:

I had the date/time wrong for the Sun entering Aries, I checked now.
I still need to know how to fix this if I can. I don't want to miss anything like this.

Lydia wrote:
Ah but Lucius, that is my point! Why should Asians see another race as status. Why can't their own race be seen as status to them. When one is strong in their own race and culture, they do not seek to join another.

Jew influence
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Lydia wrote:
@HP Lucius- The intentional omitting of question marks after my "questions" were meant to make it apparent that they were rhetorical questions not in need of a reply to me directly.

As for the skin whitening, the jews are making the skin whitening be based on race, as the advertisements show comparisons to Whites. An Asian looking dejected, shows a White person, the Asian says "if only I were White my life would be so much better" and so on.

The Jooz play a role with their machinations, but it's not the sole factor.

Óðal is Othala and Sól is Sowilo, right? But I couldn't understand what Óss is. Which rune is it?

Secondly, do we need to be using Ödal and Sól specifically, instead of any version of the runes?

Too early to start the ritual?

Site Admin

PeppermintTaco wrote:
Óðal is Othala and Sól is Sowilo, right? But I couldn't understand what Óss is. Which rune is it?

Secondly, do we need to be using Ödal and Sól specifically, instead of any version of the runes?

OSS is Ansuz, the rest you have correct.

Its best you do these exactly as put here in this post.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

I will struggle if I must use the norse version. I can do the one listed at the header I think it's german?

Lydia wrote:

You are correct. Most do not seek to race mix when they are strong in their own race and culture. This holds true for most Asians. The ones you see that want to join with Aryans are the minority. It is a growing problem however.

Some Asians see Whites as status symbols, no different from owning an expensive car or house. This is because they are aware of the achievements of Whites and use this to their advantage. They are not spiritually evolved or aware and are traitors to their own people.

The idea of maintaining the racial bloodlines is still very relevant in Asia but has become less so with the influences of the Jew with their push for globalism. The Asian race are not immune to the influence of foreign entities, with some groups faring better than others.

Site Admin

I respect Asians for many reasons. But one of these is that they simply don't have guilt for their success, and they are heroic and brave, but not really warlike without a necessity.

Asians still respect White people and other civilizations in general. They don't really hate Whites for being beautiful or something like that, as some others do. Because of their culture, which technically has had them for many thousands of years to realize the values of duty, social order, and where one stands in society and the greater whole. Instead of hate for their superiors, they have emulation and loyalty to their position, whichever that one is. And instead of useless jealousy, they focus on improving themselves, which is the only real solution to problems.

The many attempts for Asians to be assimilated by kikes, such as Zuckerberg and many others who are forcing a multiracial agenda in Asian countries. Has failed largely. And Asians more than likely look on their own that are with kikes or other races, as traitors, rather than the other way around, thinking of them as great for being race traitors. As is the trend for many other races right now.

They also ward away blacks and jews and many other groups who have tried to parasitize their midst as well. Japan hardly gets 100 immigrants a year on their midst. And most are high level and meant to work there. Slacking doesn't exist from what I have studied on the subject. Asians are openly racist to others in subways etc. While at the same time, they respect people who come to them in a decent and civilized way.

And no matter the attempts by pushing black celebrities, none really 'made it'. Asians are also quite successful abroad. Because they are a successful people, they on a large level aren't busy hating and stuff. They are busy improving. What puts them on a pedestal compared to most other races is that simply, instead of blaming others for failure, they look inside for issues and obstacles. To finally surpass these. A tendency which seems to have strongly remained by the Pagan past.

Most Asians such as Koreans, Japanese, and most others, also do know RESPECT. This has to go both ways, and it has to be mutual. This is basically a foundation for their civilization. They know how to respect others because they themselves are respectable. You will never see Asians uprising as immigrants in any country, or raising head to attack native population, neither they have a culture that forces them to do such.

They have a natural feeling of their position, be it higher or lower, depending on the case. Personally Asians have my respect. Most of the time they form their own markets and workspace as well. They don't have any issue with working and working a lot to get somewhere, unlike many other races who focus on parasitism and freeloading.

They are also intelligent, and heroic when required, and they can be cutthroat, but not without necessity or because of 'muh feels kill whitey'.

Additionally. Asians never cry when talks about who is superior to what, come in the table. Because they are confident and they KNOW they are a superior people. And that is not on the expense of others. Except of some crap, which well, all Races do possess, which act like shit.

As for the Asian White fashion thing. I think its just a fashion trend. Doesn't seem to have malice in it, IMO.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Japanese were the one race that totally rejected xianity on all levels and basically rejected Buddhism near totally. The one Emperor destroyed Buddhism by order till nearly nothing was left. The Jesuits were literally wiped out along with the Xian community by the one Shogun after they attempted to overthrow the Japanese culture with violent revolution to impose a Xian regime. After that Xianity which was never liked was banned. He even crucified the leaders of the attack as punishment. The Japanese rejected xianity again during the American rule after the war.

Hitler and Himmler had a special respect for the Japanese and wished German's were like them. They detested what xianity had done to the German mind nationally.

I studied in school the reason for Japanese success in the business world, they run their cooperation's according to what we would call NS principals in the west. In my own experience I never met a Japanese person that I didn't like, they are really great people. A fellow forgot his wallet on a train in Japan and it was returned to him with all the money still in it. That is normal behaviour for Japanese People.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The Japanese were the one race that totally rejected xianity on all levels and basically rejected Buddhism near totally. The one Emperor destroyed Buddhism by order till nearly nothing was left. The Jesuits were literally wiped out along with the Xian community by the one Shogun after they attempted to overthrow the Japanese culture with violent revolution to impose a Xian regime. After that Xianity which was never liked was banned. He even crucified the leaders of the attack as punishment. The Japanese rejected xianity again during the American rule after the war.

Hitler and Himmler had a special respect for the Japanese and wished German's were like them. They detested what xianity had done to the German mind nationally.

I studied in school the reason for Japanese success in the business world, they run their cooperation's according to what we would call NS principals in the west. In my own experience I never met a Japanese person that I didn't like, they are really great people. A fellow forgot his wallet on a train in Japan and it was returned to him with all the money still in it. That is normal behaviour for Japanese People.

For the Chinese, the Taiwanese people are the model of what a superior Chinese person would be as their society has many elements of both Japanese and Chinese traditional culture. It is a shame that many Chinese still especially hate the Japanese today.

Egon wrote:

Going to be completely honest, it's kinda tough watching this when you yourself are black. Nowadays our ''history and culture'' is but a mere facade portrayed by deluded imbeciles, that want credit for the labor and hard work of noble white people.

It goes to the point where after watching such a video, I question even the purpose and reason of the existence of my race as a whole since I see the levels of degeneracy, and I too fell victim to it in very early youth. Indeed extinction would have possibly been our fate, if left alone, since the levels of intelligence of the WHOLE of the black race would be too inferior to fight the Jewish vermin it seems. Which isn't the case for Asians and Whites. What can be done and should be done I know partially...

Educating myself on the history of my race, transforming aspects of my brain through meditation & workings to far surpass the average black person with the higher levels intelligence, ingenuity & awareness, not placing any limits on knowledge, and my potential... Above all trust in Satan and the Gods.

Indeed such a video, is so blatant and real, and was partially hard to swallow. Being part of a race that has the lowest IQ averages that reaches levels of retardation makes one think and wonder, why? For what purpose? It saddens my heart in a way, that if I wasn't in western civilization, if it wasn't for the labor of whites, the internet, I too due to a surrounding less advantageous environment would be in the shackles decay.

It seems many blacks are in shackles by their own ignorance. More answers will be needed and I must seek them myself along this wonderful path, as I try to wrap my head around the thousands of years of decay and confusion. Which were ALL caused by the now *expiring* jews in the first place.

Any rituals for Arab and Semitic ppl?

Unfortunately the knowledge we had about Babylonian religion was destroyed with Christianity and later with PISSLAM.
''Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, who provides for Esagila and Ezida, the eldest son of Nabopolassar, king of Babylon, am I''

Site Admin

BraunElpida666 wrote:

You are the upper and the future version of your "race" in that sense. Notice how you already look at them as they are a mob, different from you. Which is basically the point for most Black SS. This is the case for all of us anyway.

If you look at the better individuals you understand that in this 'stock' that is called the Black people, there are others like you that exist. However the problem is this is not the norm, but the extreme exception. The aim is to gradually make this to be more popular and the majority. Raising one's spiritual level drags their Race with them in that sense.

It's a similar case for many of us as well. We belong to them, but at the same time, those who fully work and achieve Satan's vision in the end become something entirely superior and different. In one way or another, these blueprints have to come on top, and raise, or basically, replace, upgrade, or even defeat the mob in a sense.

In street-talk, fuck them, they have nothing on you. To feel bad about 'them' is to feel bad about a different and older version of them. In the same way you was raised and you escaped, others will, and if they make the necessary combat, all of our 'kind' will in the end prevail over these mobsters and the jews as well.

This is the work of Spiritual Satanism in a social level, and the work that the enemy hates us all and me personally. Every Race has its aristocracy and its called such for the reason it has absolutely nothing to do with the 'mob'.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Site Admin

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:

Unfortunately the knowledge we had about Babylonian religion was destroyed with Christianity and later with PISSLAM.

On a future day and as Gods instruct, we will destroy and flatten Islam. However we have priorities here that must be done first for all of us, as we cannot deviate from the real jewish enemy who has made all of that crap and filth.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Lasollor, many thanks. I have been unable to download the MP3 .zip of these on my device, so this is excellent

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NebuchadnezzarII wrote:

On a future day and as Gods instruct, we will destroy and flatten Islam. However we have priorities here that must be done first for all of us, as we cannot deviate from the real jewish enemy who has made all of that crap and filth.

I know I just mentioned Christianity and Islam (both created and led by JEWS) destroyed our ancient religion.

I asked for rituals and curses for Arab/Mesopotamian/Semitic people to be made against our eternal enemy (Jews), since the adms posted for Whites, Blacks and will post for Asians.
''Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, who provides for Esagila and Ezida, the eldest son of Nabopolassar, king of Babylon, am I''

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
BraunElpida666 wrote:

You are the upper and the future version of your "race" in that sense. Notice how you already look at them as they are a mob, different from you. Which is basically the point for most Black SS. This is the case for all of us anyway.

If you look at the better individuals you understand that in this 'stock' that is called the Black people, there are others like you that exist. However the problem is this is not the norm, but the extreme exception. The aim is to gradually make this to be more popular and the majority. Raising one's spiritual level drags their Race with them in that sense.

It's a similar case for many of us as well. We belong to them, but at the same time, those who fully work and achieve Satan's vision in the end become something entirely superior and different. In one way or another, these blueprints have to come on top, and raise, or basically, replace, upgrade, or even defeat the mob in a sense.

In street-talk, fuck them, they have nothing on you. To feel bad about 'them' is to feel bad about a different and older version of them. In the same way you was raised and you escaped, others will, and if they make the necessary combat, all of our 'kind' will in the end prevail over these mobsters and the jews as well.

This is the work of Spiritual Satanism in a social level, and the work that the enemy hates us all and me personally. Every Race has its aristocracy and its called such for the reason it has absolutely nothing to do with the 'mob'.

Thank you! I truly see what you mean. There seems to be much more that goes into the facts. The latest sermons by Hps Shannon Outlaw has shed much light into this matter also.

Though one thing which has puzzled me to some degree is that I always wondered what the ''we must (**fill in blank with Satanic duties & responsibilities, ex: meditation, yoga, wake people up, fight for Satan**) before it's too late...'' warning meant. I've seen such warnings told by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich and yourself(correct me if I'm wrong). What do these warnings mean?

My thought is that it's out breeding, survival of the fittest and Satan's Kingdom prevailing over the products of Jewish filth that has rot beyond repair(degenerate peoples of each race). Possibly to the point where their *bodies* and the new higher earthly levels will be unfit for them to incarnate here once more. Thus, those in alignment with Satan's will, which as we know means a combination of Meditation, Spirituality(higher power levels) and dedication to His Will and eternal purpose & much more, secure a much brighter future & incarnation(s) for themselves.

Hail Satan!!!!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

All of Asia was culturally Chinese for thousands of years they found jade combs buried in Japanese Tombs. China was to the east what the Hellenic was to the West.

For the Chinese, the Taiwanese people are the model of what a superior Chinese person would be as their society has many elements of both Japanese and Chinese traditional culture. It is a shame that many Chinese still especially hate the Japanese today.

BraunElpida666 wrote:
Egon wrote:

Going to be completely honest, it's kinda tough watching this when you yourself are black. Nowadays our ''history and culture'' is but a mere facade portrayed by deluded imbeciles, that want credit for the labor and hard work of noble white people.

It goes to the point where after watching such a video, I question even the purpose and reason of the existence of my race as a whole since I see the levels of degeneracy, and I too fell victim to it in very early youth. Indeed extinction would have possibly been our fate, if left alone, since the levels of intelligence of the WHOLE of the black race would be too inferior to fight the Jewish vermin it seems. Which isn't the case for Asians and Whites. What can be done and should be done I know partially...

Educating myself on the history of my race, transforming aspects of my brain through meditation & workings to far surpass the average black person with the higher levels intelligence, ingenuity & awareness, not placing any limits on knowledge, and my potential... Above all trust in Satan and the Gods.

Indeed such a video, is so blatant and real, and was partially hard to swallow. Being part of a race that has the lowest IQ averages that reaches levels of retardation makes one think and wonder, why? For what purpose? It saddens my heart in a way, that if I wasn't in western civilization, if it wasn't for the labor of whites, the internet, I too due to a surrounding less advantageous environment would be in the shackles decay.

It seems many blacks are in shackles by their own ignorance. More answers will be needed and I must seek them myself along this wonderful path, as I try to wrap my head around the thousands of years of decay and confusion. Which were ALL caused by the now *expiring* jews in the first place.

Definitely do not question your existence. Our race is here because of Satan. He and the gods have much wisdom and insight. If our race was not worthy in any way, he would have not even bothered at all or did his part in creating us and then creating an advanced class within to lead and teach the sacred knowledge.

The jews are definitely working to dumb down and degenerate the races. Even the white race is not functioning at their potential.

With blacks, what you see now is not a reflection of our race-we are better than this. The jews even state that the best of the gentiles must be destroyed which points to the fact that ever race has an intelligent and leading class which and serve as an obstacle for them. And I can see that the jews are afraid of blacks for a reason. Imagine if blacks began uprising against jews with all their aggression and such. It would be chaotic for them, this is all the reason that we need to wake our people up.

Also, blacks do not have creative intelligence like the white race but blacks aren't stupid or incapable. Just see yourself through Satan's eyes and work to advance and evolve yourself which will definitely advance our race. And if you need more help, Satan will guide you as he has made me understand. Things are rotten now but we need to lead by example. Do not forget that our race has had an advanced and rich culture like all the gentiles. This is from Satan.

Be strong. Our meditations make us better people and transform the mind.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Thank You!
I appreciate you for shedding much needed light into this matter.

Hail Satan!!!!

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
I know I just mentioned Christianity and Islam (both created and led by JEWS) destroyed our ancient religion.

I asked for rituals and curses for Arab/Mesopotamian/Semitic people to be made against our eternal enemy (Jews), since the adms posted for Whites, Blacks and will post for Asians.

Arab is not a race in itself; it is a mix up of the 3 races, Asian White and Black. You will find Arabs looking more or less like the 3 of these races, depending on how they are mixed. Using the search function you can find more about this in great detail, the HP's have written on this a great deal.
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Site Admin

Pogromist wrote:
NebuchadnezzarII wrote:

Arab is not a race in itself; it is a mix up of the 3 races, Asian White and Black. You will find Arabs looking more or less like the 3 of these races, depending on how they are mixed. Using the search function you can find more about this in great detail, the HP's have written on this a great deal.

True, but out of this process, a baseline of "Arab" has resulted as well. Which is now, Arab. Nothing bad with it, its just how we named it etc. This has happened again and again.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:

OSS is Ansuz, the rest you have correct.

Its best you do these exactly as put here in this post.

Thank you. And is there a sound recording of this version of the runes? I'd go by feel and probably get it mostly right but this seems to be a very high priority working and I'd like to do it as accurately as possible.

But why do i see many chinese dont get it that they are seriously under control of ccp.And most people oneline seem to stand the same side of ccp.What kind of traditional culture.im not a fan of kongzi and confuciansim.the chinese present try to brainwash the chinese by spreading 'traditional moral thought '

But why do i see many chinese dont get it that they are seriously under control of ccp.And most people oneline seem to stand the same side of ccp.What kind of traditional culture.im not a fan of kongzi and confuciansim.the chinese present try to brainwash the chinese by spreading 'traditional moral thought '

Hi I'm an black spiritual satanists in south Africa ,the group ritual for the black race was it only meant for the 21st to the 23rd or continue doing it like until further notice? Also the current rtr schedule do we continue with it?

hailsatan6661313 wrote:

Chinese people understand more than you think. It's better to understand then act, rather than not understand then act. The citizens know the government is corrupt and dictatorial. They know things need to change, but they also understand the ruthlessness of the government. The issue is that Chinese people like the Jews. They believe that they are extremely smart and business savvy people. Some even believe they run the western world but they don't see them running China. This needs to change.

Confucianism is just the moral ideology of the older dynastic periods. It's not perfect but it worked for China for thousands of years.

Return to JoyofSatan666