Board index JoyofSatan666 Christianity, Islam and Judaism = Counter-Cultures

Christianity, Islam and Judaism = Counter-Cultures

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

What everyone needs to understand is that the tribe of jews never had their own culture. Everything is stolen. What these beings could only do, is conjure counter-cultures, from the cultures of their host populations and civilizations. This is why, in what they have labelled as "Satanism", collective term for Gentile Paganism, everything is reversed.

Imaginary thoughforms of the jews are the 'good', some jew named jewsus is the savior, and jews are kings. Exactly the reverse of what the cultures of their native hosts had. The jews have created counter-cultures all the time. This is still practiced to this day. Instead of making anything, they stole the pattern, and reversed the meanings in it.

Then, this counter-culture was imposed on the native population by war, bloodshed, and was imposed as the "NORMAL" and the "REAL" culture. All those who knew or believed otherwise, were killed and slaughtered. As they destroyed the knowledge of the past culture, the real cultures ceased to be known, and the counter-culture they created to benefit the jewish race, became the 'real' culture of their host.

The story of jewsus is stolen from Pagan Gods, the letters of the jewish alphabet, the style of writing the books, the list goes. In the same way the jews steal the blood of the people due to hybrid-ization and race mixing, to infiltrate, the same pattern is done in their so called 'culture'.

They steal the physical appearance of the victim by race-mixing with the native populations, and inject different content in it. The distortions are present, but not anyone can see them, especially if their own culture doesn't wake them up to this fact. Unless one's sense and knowledge is strong, they cannot notice the small, wearing differences, or the complete reversals. Magick of the jews covers their tracks, and they push this process for centuries.

This is why all the Demons are Pagan Gods, Satan has went from the light of the World and Truth, to being the 'abomination', and why jews have went from slaves and beings of excrement to world rulers. This process took hundreds of years, but was eventually successful. Now, we have dumb-asses who think 'Christianity' and Judaism filth are part of their own 'culture' and 'race'. Therefore, the jews always maintain these 'cultures' going.

Culture defines the definitions about life and society. What is good, bad, or evil. What people give their attention and existence to. Instead of any of these being good or beneficial for the survival of the people who make up this culture, the 'cultures' of today just serve the jews, and their agenda and race. Therefore, jews are made into 'god' by parasitism of the native power, work, labor, and psychic energy of their victims. When this process finalizes, not even this fake ass culture is needed, as it has served its purpose.

Then, the jews push what we know politically as 'communism' and remove all culture, identity, and everything that defines their living slaves, even if its corrupted and hijacked. The slave looses all identity, and in the jewish wet dream, the jews rule supreme over the powerless cattle and slaves, now and for all eternity.

One when they get this concept they have understood mostly what the jews does, and you can notice their operation. In plain, they copy, creating a perverted copy of anything, and then they keep doing this while forcing the copies as the original, mainly by violence and distorted xians and other debilitates who are infected by their lies.

The same thing is done by a cell that is infected by a virus. The virus instills the destroyed DNA into the cell, the cell replicates with the virus encoded in it, and this process keeps going, growing the virus with it, unless of course the body's defenses end this process. The jew works like a virus and a parasite in many ways.

"We are the Antidote" - Lilith

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

How can I promote Babylonian paganism in Iraq? It pains me to see the cradle of civilization ruined by Judaism vol. III

Site Admin

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
How can I promote Babylonian paganism in Iraq? It pains me to see the cradle of civilization ruined by Judaism vol. III

Spiritually Satanism is essentially the root and core of all Gentile Paganism. Its White Paganism, Black Paganism, Middle Eastern Paganism- the same root from where all this comes. Essentially by creating the links between that religion and how it came to be, you will be promoting Babylonian Paganism/Spiritual Satanism.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NebuchadnezzarII wrote:

Spiritually Satanism is essentially the root and core of all Gentile Paganism. Its White Paganism, Black Paganism, Middle Eastern Paganism- the same root from where all this comes. Essentially by creating the links between that religion and how it came to be, you will be promoting Babylonian Paganism/Spiritual Satanism.

Hi and thank you for your answers, yes I'm aware Satan came as the leader deity in all different cultures across the world before Jews and its spawns destroyed them, the ancestors of the Iraqi people used to call Satan Marduk, the ancestors of Syrians and Northern Iraqis used to call him ''Assur''.

I'm, however a mere sympathizer to Spiritual Satanism, Idon't have much of a knowledge. I came here to study it, and all the connections it had with the original ancient religions of humanity and how Jews worked (and still working) to destroy it.

I do wonder if Satan has a favoritism to the Aryan Nordic people since he created them in his image. And how the Gods feel about race-mixed people who worshipp them, since most Iraqis nowadays aren't pure descendants of the glorious Babylonians and Sumerians... We are mixed with Arabs, which isn't a really bad thing considering both are under the Semitic branch, it would the same as White Germans and Russians mixing, the problem is the more alien Mongoloid blood (from Turks and Mongols themselves), and the Negroid blood (from African slaves).

And how do the Gods feel about some Muslims? While I'm completely against Islam just as much I'm against any other Jewish religion, I do wonder this because Muslims today are on the frontline against Jews.
''Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, who provides for Esagila and Ezida, the eldest son of Nabopolassar, king of Babylon, am I''

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
I do wonder if Satan has a favoritism to the Aryan Nordic people since he created them in his image.

Aryans are offspring of the Gods and Gentiles.

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
And how the Gods feel about race-mixed people

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
the same as White Germans and Russians mixing

The Gods are completely against race mixing entirely (Even Nazi Deutschland soilders would kill men in their ranks who bred with none 'Germans while on the field)
Why?? Because this destroys 2 races AT ONCE i.e the traits of both The Russians and white Germans disappear. and now the child will be stranded because they ruin whichever race they join all over again.

But fortunately mixed race individuals can identify their place in race.. i.e between an Arab and African and find their place.[/quote]

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
And how do the Gods feel about some Muslims?

Muslims are largely borderline deranged and deluded Gentiles/Aryans that are generally stupider that xistians who pray to an invisible thoughtform
cause the pray to a stone [*they are encouraged to do this 5 times a day] that (used to) . . re-channel that energy back to the thoughtform *that works for the kikes
and against the goy. [basically making both the same thing.]

Pissslam is equally hated amongst the Abrahamic religions, possibly with More vigour because of all the
absolutely barbaric behaviour & human rights violations it promotes to Gentiles. Remember judaism is for THE kikes.

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
Muslims today are on the frontline against Jews.

Despite what resistance forces like hezbolla may say. . Please understand Muslims/pissslam is not against the kikes.
pissslam is the strongest branch for the Jews.
Understand if xistianity is Day pisslam is night
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Lasollor wrote:
NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
I do wonder if Satan has a favoritism to the Aryan Nordic people since he created them in his image.

Aryans are offspring of the Gods and Gentiles.

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
And how the Gods feel about race-mixed people

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
the same as White Germans and Russians mixing

The Gods are completely against race mixing entirely (Even Nazi Deutschland soilders would kill men in their ranks who bred with none 'Germans while on the field)
Why?? Because this destroys 2 races AT ONCE i.e the traits of both The Russians and white Germans disappear. and now the child will be stranded because they ruin whichever race they join all over again.

But fortunately mixed race individuals can identify their place in race.. i.e between an Arab and African and find their place.

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
And how do the Gods feel about some Muslims?

Muslims are largely borderline deranged and deluded Gentiles/Aryans that are generally stupider that xistians who pray to an invisible thoughtform
cause the pray to a stone [*they are encouraged to do this 5 times a day] that (used to) . . re-channel that energy back to the thoughtform *that works for the kikes
and against the goy. [basically making both the same thing.]

Pissslam is equally hated amongst the Abrahamic religions, possibly with More vigour because of all the
absolutely barbaric behaviour & human rights violations it promotes to Gentiles. Remember judaism is for THE kikes.

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
Muslims today are on the frontline against Jews.

Despite what resistance forces like hezbolla may say. . Please understand Muslims/pissslam is not against the kikes.
pissslam is the strongest branch for the Jews.
Understand if xistianity is Day pisslam is night
Image[/quote]

Hello and thank you for your answer, yes I do despise Islam since it buried the creative thought of my ppl and the glorious pagan civilization my ancestors built (notice that I said buried, because the ones who destroyed it were actually the Xtians), I just happened to ask about how Satan and the Gods feel about Muslims because they're on the frontline against ***zionists***, their feud with the Jews however, end with zionism, notice how Yemeni Muslims, Morrocans and Iranians are completely ok with the considerable Jewish minority within their countries. In Iran, Jews actually managed to get a considerable amount of power.

As for race mixing, I asked because White Americans for example are the result of the admixture of Germans, Englishmen, the Irish and Poles, on the same way we Mesopotamians are the result of the admixture of Iranian Aryans, Levantines, Bedouins and even Caucasians, we, however managed to build a unique society, religion and culture as seen with the Babylonian Empire, unlike Brazilians for example who are mixed people but mongrels with no cultural identity. Do the Gods disfavor mixed ppl who have a unique and homogeneous culture and society? Aren't we to be considered a different race, or at least a sub-rabe if we managed to develop a distinctive homogeneous culture?
''Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, who provides for Esagila and Ezida, the eldest son of Nabopolassar, king of Babylon, am I''

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The Aryans in Europe all come from the same common source they just reformed different nation states over time. They even speak the same root language. From Russia to Hungary was Scythian, then this name became Saxon further West. Saxon is from Sakka which Scythian is properly Sakka. The Scythian's were known as Persian's and Parthian's further east. The Yezidhi's are from this.

I can't tell a Pole mixed with a German, because they are the same race. Today how the ethno states in Europe are formed one thing is the same you have to be White to be a member of any of them.

The Gods don't abandon or look down on Gentiles. However they don't want race mixing. No race mixing was the core of the ancient Sanatana Dharma the Gods taught humanity. In cases new sub races are bought out of mixing. However it does take longer for the genes to regroup and get the genetic weakness out. Natural selection occurring within each race has created specific racial templates of strengths that has weeded out thousands of genetic weaknesses from each group. The mixing of templates confuses this and brings in the host of genetic illness and weakness each has as well. If the mixing goes on too far the offspring lose the seed templates of the genetic lines the bottom falls out so to speak on their own genetics'. The jews are mixed between numerous races and suffer over 16 genetic illnesses, around one of every five jews died from Tay sachs alone. The jews have hundreds of different mental and physical diseases. The jews have wrote whole books on this fact.

NebuchadnezzarII wrote:
As for race mixing, I asked because White Americans for example are the result of the admixture of Germans, Englishmen, the Irish and Poles, on the same way we Mesopotamians are the result of the admixture of Iranian Aryans, Levantines, Bedouins and even Caucasians, we, however managed to build a unique society, religion and culture as seen with the Babylonian Empire, unlike Brazilians for example who are mixed people but mongrels with no cultural identity. Do the Gods disfavor mixed ppl who have a unique and homogeneous culture and society? Aren't we to be considered a different race, or at least a sub-rabe if we managed to develop a distinctive homogeneous culture?

So if you're race mixed, you and your descendants are stuck with this forever and there's nothing you can do to become pure? Or can you breed it out and eventually your descendants will be 100% of a race? Can you fix the fact that you are race mixed in yourself?

Site Admin

Shadow wrote:
So if you're race mixed, you and your descendants are stuck with this forever and there's nothing you can do to become pure? Or can you breed it out and eventually your descendants will be 100% of a race? Can you fix the fact that you are race mixed in yourself?

You go to the Gentile race you feel like you belong, and generations down the line, genes re assimilate in the pool completely. Or, you go with other people of a similar mixture. This is not a crime to be a person like that, neither anything else. But it's inconvenient for anyone to continue this route on a massive scale. For aforesaid reasons. Then you are also on better terms for when you reincarnate. The race which you feel and appear to be most strongly, is where you belong.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Return to JoyofSatan666