Board index JoyofSatan666 Israel Defeated

Israel Defeated

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:46 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Israel Defeated

From statements Netanyahu, had a green light from Washington to invade Lebanon again at the start of this year and this relates to Flynn getting the boot not over Russia but Iran which gives orders to Hezbollah. When the leader of Hezbollah found out he gave a warning to Israel and then Israel backed off.

Because the war in Syria the Jews started with their agencies in Washington. Opened up a pipe line of new and better weapons into as a side effect, Lebanon which had a weapons embargo on them from America. Despite this Hezbollah was already able to defeat Israel in 2006. But now they have the ability to smash Israel totally.

The karma of the Jews have come full swing. They were behind the assassination of Kennedy as the book "Final Judgement" proves part of which was about getting the Atomic weapons program up and running in Israel. This allowed them to become a nuclear power as the NSA report leaked by Obama shows. But has stalemated them as they were using this reactor at Dimona to build these weapons from whistle blowers.

Israel caused the war in Lebanon as the general of the Mossad at the time admitted in his book. To create a false flag to invade and take off Southern Lebanon for Israel. This caused the Shia of Syria and Iran to intervene which caused Hezbollah to be created in the first place. Now the war in Syria has made Hezbollah into a stronger military power and has brought tens of thousands of Iranian troops into Syria which is along Israel's boarders. Which the Jewish state is crying over. Now the war the Jews started in Syria for the same reason they did in Lebanon has caused them to be checked into a corner from the Shia world. As I stated before it would.

Then the Jews after they pulled off 911, attacked Iraq and got rid of Saddam as part of their plan to conqueror the Middle East and handed Iraq over to the Shia thus Iran. And made the Shia crescent stronger then ever. Every murderous thing the Jews have done has come back on them.

Israel is defeated in the Middle East. The question is will American leaders be foolish enough to follow Israel into that defeat by allowing America to be bogged down into another war for Israel. Especially in a new military age where the high tech weapons that made America unbeatable on the battlefields can be checked by a small crew of infantry with portable missiles that can destroy everything from armour to aircraft to warships. Which Iran and Russia have by the thousands.

Netanyahu was already caught lying to the UN about Iran to attempt to create a war between America and Israel. Which the Israel Lobby has been trying to get into motion for awhile in Washington.

Anyway the simple fact is our RTR's have turned events around.

Hezbollah chief threatens Israel’s Dimona nuclear reactor
http://www.timesofisrael.com/hezbollah- ... r-reactor/
Nasrallah boasts that decision to move ammonia tank from Haifa was due to ‘our threat to target it’; Israeli minister: We will target ‘all of Lebanon’ if attacked

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah on Thursday boasted that his rockets can reach Israel’s nuclear reactor in the southern city of Dimona, and said he would turn Israel’s reported nuclear arsenal against it. A senior Israeli minister threatened Lebanese infrastructures in response.

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:19 am

Awesome! I don't see how they can deflect or avoid the amount of momentum being propelled at them with this karmic swing.

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:49 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The jews believe they are above consequences they do this by blame shifting onto their victims both magically and physically. You would think after 109 times of being kicked out and pogrommed in history for being jews to everyone. They would kind of get they are not. Now they don't have the torah rituals so the amount of punishment coming down on them is going to be equal to a literal wrath of god. In the end the jews can't escape their jewish soul, but humanity can escape the jews.....

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:37 am

Yeaaaaah, get them Nasrallah!!!

Anyway, they fire those nukes, they're as good as dead.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:02 am

If Israel is destroyed , 6 to 7 million jews will be seeking refuge in Europe and US , no thanks

keep them there in the ME , two state solution is the way to go , and cutting all funding and aid to the terrorist state of Israel of course

not gonna happen under Drumpf though , that's for sure , and don't think he'll hesitate for a second to obliterate Iran and Hezbollah off the map

if their threat to Israel grows too big , why do you think he is cutting federal spending on science and education and increasing the military budget ? why , Israel of course

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:47 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

A war with Israel in the region would not be a long dragged out conventional battle due to the change their massive Samson option brings. From the statements of Iran, they have enough conventional weapons to flatten Israel. It would probably be a war over in a day with massive first strikes on either side. Even if the jews had their reactor blow sky high by the Leb's. It would end most of Israel alone. I doubt hardly any jews would survive that conflict. Millions of Arab's and Iranian's would probably die as well. Probably the best option for Israel is to vote the current government out and put someone in there not as insane as the current leaders. Which is asking a lot for hyper racist, violent and paranoid jews.

I think Trump is rebuilding America's armed forces for other reasons. From Bannon's statements maybe to keep China in line and stand them down. Trump canned Flynn over him barking at Iran with the NeoCohen hawk line it seems. Which might show Trump does not want a war with Iran which also means Russia at the moment. But that China might be the issue. And as of now it seems Russia and China are not allies any more anyway. China was trying to jew the Russians far too much.

Alexander wrote:
If Israel is destroyed , 6 to 7 million jews will be seeking refuge in Europe and US , no thanks

keep them there in the ME , two state solution is the way to go , and cutting all funding and aid to the terrorist state of Israel of course

not gonna happen under Drumpf though , that's for sure , and don't think he'll hesitate for a second to obliterate Iran and Hezbollah off the map

if their threat to Israel grows too big , why do you think he is cutting federal spending on science and education and increasing the military budget ? why , Israel of course

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:20 am

Great sermon. If we keep loyal to our cause in the next few years and by 10 years we will see the first beginnings of a Golden Age for humanity.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:21 am

Alexander wrote:

H - E.A
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 am

shalom alekha Lasollor

I read Piper's Final Judgement and thought it was good, although not very in depth, if you will. JFK & Ben - Gurion were at war, and as we all know now the assassination was essentially the first deep state revolt. Definitely a good book that serves its purpose. It opens eyes.

Also, if you have not already read this, download Dick Spragues "The taking of America , 1 - 2 - 3" . I was given a spiral bound copy when I got my mba by another peer that was a mechanical engineer from another oil exploration company. A very good book. I believe it can found for download very easily.

I am still trying to understand Flynn; aside from being a crypto, it's well known he is a deeply rooted intelligence guy. His son is still sending #pizzagate tweets as of last week which shows how desperate these guys are to control that narrative. low brow 4D chess.

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:52 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
A war with Israel in the region would not be a long dragged out conventional battle due to the change their massive Samson option brings. From the statements of Iran, they have enough conventional weapons to flatten Israel. It would probably be a war over in a day with massive first strikes on either side. Even if the jews had their reactor blow sky high by the Leb's. It would end most of Israel alone. I doubt hardly any jews would survive that conflict. Millions of Arab's and Iranian's would probably die as well. Probably the best option for Israel is to vote the current government out and put someone in there not as insane as the current leaders. Which is asking a lot for hyper racist, violent and paranoid jews.

I think Trump is rebuilding America's armed forces for other reasons. From Bannon's statements maybe to keep China in line and stand them down. Trump canned Flynn over him barking at Iran with the NeoCohen hawk line it seems. Which might show Trump does not want a war with Iran which also means Russia at the moment. But that China might be the issue. And as of now it seems Russia and China are not allies any more anyway. China was trying to jew the Russians far too much.

Alexander wrote:

So when do you see the endgame truly coming (as opposed to merely approaching like now), High Priest? A few SS brothers of mine give predictions for 50-70 years but things are getting hectic even faster as time goes on, right? What would be your personal estimate?

Oh and, is it game over for us in 2150 if we don't win, as the Rabbis state?

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:01 pm

NaziMan12 wrote:
cause in the next few years and by 10 years we will see the first beginnings of a Golden Age for humanity.

we have to create that golden age
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:57 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I don't make prophecies, I just look at trends and apply common-sense. Now the jews have lost technological superiority they are going to have a hard time as that brony army of theirs can't fight its way out of wet paper bag. That became obvious in 2006 and the wars before they only won because they had technological superior with air power and such over the Arab's. Now that is gone.

PeppermintTaco wrote:

So when do you see the endgame truly coming (as opposed to merely approaching like now), High Priest? A few SS brothers of mine give predictions for 50-70 years but things are getting hectic even faster as time goes on, right? What would be your personal estimate?

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:03 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Because that is how jews think, its probably only a matter of time before they jew out in the Middle East anyway.

Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:15 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Alexander wrote:

Look up HPS Maxines post on the Anti-Christs return
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:18 pm

SipTX wrote:
I am still trying to understand Flynn;

Flynn was barking up the wrong tree when blasting Iran so Trump had to remove him swiftly, Our real enemy is China. Because their fully communistic puppet government continues to rot china from within and, build up off shore military airports whilst disturbing Japan's Seas.

And turning a blind eye to Pyongyang's consistant threats to now free South K.

Best Regards Lasollor

-The time is now work time for rest will come[\b] Then be happy in >2043 without a Jewish soul in sight.
More will be done on the pizza gate matter.

Remember the RTR's.

topic18045.html <- by Fancy Mancy (Remember it)

topic16662.html. Reminder.
-Hail Satan
-Hail Mother Lilith.

Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:03 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

It seems Israel might not have an air force left by the end of the war in Syria. They just lost more fighter planes attempting to attack Syrian troops in Syria.

Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 pm

If Trump is in with the jews why does he want to build up the army to defend against ((China)))? Wouldn't the jews let one state overtake another? Or do they want a prolonged conflict to milk milItaly industrial complex profits from both countries?

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:24 pm

HeilOdin666 wrote:
If Trump is in with the jews why does he want to build up the army to defend against ((China)))?

It might not seem like it but China is bolstering and building up a military presence with
quantum satelights
using Japan territorial confrontations as a front to prop up random Sea Air Force military Bases.

While completely ignoring North Korea's aggression to the South (A U.S ally) with its Missile Tests

Making itself a threat to the U.S and its allies.

And, don't forget their unexplained Ghost towns.

[/quote]

Return to JoyofSatan666