Board index JoyofSatan666 Holland

Holland

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:39 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Wilder's Party is now the second largest party. And the mainstream parities have lost a lot of support. The leader of the government towards the election had to jump up and start stealing Wilder's talking points to try and steal votes from Wilder's. This is identical to what is happening in Austria were the Nationalists came out of nowhere and now have risen up in the ranks drastically. We are actually winning and moving things forward the future is Nationalism and the future is now. The French Nationalist's might take half the government in the next elections and Germany is having their federal elections this year in a nation were jewish Merkel government is at 30% approval rating. Britain as well with the events of last year and onwards.

These groups not that long ago didn't have a chance and now they are fast becoming the dominate parities in Europe. That is why the fake news jooz is lying to everyone and trying to promote this as big loss, when its actually a major win.

Keep up the RTR's.

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:21 pm

Don't get me wrong, wilder is their best option. But I still don't understand Wilder's opinion on Israel, is he covering for himself or what?

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

His party didn't just become the second largest because of its Israel policy. This is common sense. People want a Nationalist Party.

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 am

Dont forget to check out http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Sa ... dates.html ,for updates !

Hail Satan.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:16 am

Summary of this last year:
-23.06.16 Great Britain vote to exit Jewrope
-08.11.16 Trump wins elections and has been keeping electoral promises
-04.12.16 Austrian nationalist party gains 50% votes of Austrian people, and the jew puppet Renzi loses his referendum in Italy
-15.03.17 Holland nationalists become the second party in the country
All these results in less than one solar year. I think it’s incredible brothers

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:38 am

It's too bad they didn't win because I really wanted to come here to moan and complain that we shouldn't put any faith in these people anyway.

I think that as a portuguese citizen I have an obligation to complain about everything that has anything to do with democracy after what happened in the last elections in my country. All of this is a joke and even if they had won the result would be the same, you simply would not have nationalism leading the nation under democracy, this simply doesn't happen. It's actually very easy to kick someone off the goverment even if they win the election.

Portugal is the perfect example: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/ ... ed-11-days

The only positive thing about them wining would be that the jews would be forced to kick them out and expose the true nature of democracy to the public again, and even then it wouldn't be THAT big of a deal as anyone with a double digit IQ already knows that democracy is rigged.

Nationalism is becoming mainstream and is rising insanely fast. This is what matters. Elections don't mean shit.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:17 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Portugal might later follow France's example if/when it have a Nationalist win (but seriously I have some doubt in the charismatic capacities of the PNR crew).

This António guy looks a kike cartoon normaly.

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:47 am

Egon wrote:
Portugal might later follow France's example if/when it have a Nationalist win (but seriously I have some doubt in the charismatic capacities of the PNR crew).

This António guy looks a kike cartoon normaly.

Mariano Rajoy is a good example of a kike caricature :lol:

In Spain the best option we have right now as a political party is the MSR (movimiento social republicano) or DN (democracia nacional)
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:27 pm

Although we will eventually possess it, it would be nice to have the blood testing technology that crypto Texan Elizabeth Holmes and her DoD company Theranos discovered. Imagine if they would have let the technology out by accident ; political parties around the world could blood test on the spot for "counter agents".

I still get a belly laugh out of imaging the who's who in the Jew Defense world at the Theranos board meeting talking about the discovery that consumers could get their blood tested in a U.S Walgreen's store and one of the side notes would be if the person was carrying Jewish dna. Have you seen the Therano's board? It's stacked with the most important cryptos on Earth. Good thing they bankrupted the company and assassinated their lead scientist.

I tell myself as an observer that even though we will get a crypto running these first couple of Nationalist parties....the steam still gets rolling our way and there is no stopping that.

Oy yey!

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Xth-MAS wrote:

GB will always be in Europe. It was Brexit to exit the European jewnion, #EUrabia, the #EUSSR, not to exit Europe.

Europe is a continent. The European jewnion, #EUrabia, the #EUSSR is a jew political death and destruction programme/scheme/plot/ploy... against Gentiles in Europe.

#FUEU
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Straitshot47 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, wilder is their best option. But I still don't understand Wilder's opinion on Israel, is he covering for himself or what?

Geert Wilder: Is covering for Israel.
Wilder is is a kippah jew.

and only heading the Holland NS party which is truely the best option for the Nethlands / Holland. But hes put there incase the NS party wins the kikes will continue maintaining power.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:37 am

Xth-MAS wrote:
-08.11.16 Trump wins elections and has been keeping electoral promises
-04.12.16 Austrian nationalist party gains 50% votes of Austrian people, and the jew puppet Renzi loses his referendum in Italy
-15.03.17 Holland nationalists become the second party in the country
All these results in less than one solar year. I think it’s incredible brothers

And then SURELY, Marine le Pen winning the French election in April-May
Fear is an illusion.

Return to JoyofSatan666