Board index JoyofSatan666 Addictions

Addictions

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:48 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

One fellow in Satan asked something along the lines of addictions. Addiction is a negative word, and normally we use it on things such as vices and other negative things that have went out of control. We can however not deny that destruction and ruin aren't the only things that addiction causes.

Addictions are very strong energies, that draw us into a particular direction, like a magnet. Sometimes, these can be deadly, or destructive. Other times, these are just the urges of a strong soul that have a deeper meaning. Sometimes, addiction robs all common sense, and use it as its slave and tool in the same way. This is when things have started to go on the deep end for better or for worse.

Its useful to estimate and try to know what lies behind an addiction. Why does someone smoke? Is it just a habit? Is it emotional, such as they like the nicotine? Do they do this for style or because they saw it somewhere? Is it all the three? Or no reason whatsover is present and one is just trolling themselves? For example, many people are sex addicts, which is understandable, but at the same time, what one seeks can be pleasure or spiritual union.

Other people are sex addicts for the exact opposite reason, because they are avoiding intimacy or affection, and therefore try to hit everything they see. Others do it for no reason, and without having any actual issue to guide this, just pent up energy. In short, one has to grow awareness and knowledge over themselves to recognize a vice or an issue.

Addiction is also the urge of life in a sense. Addiction towards what makes one greater, more genius and excellent, or what improves us and makes us better, is exactly what is needed to reach the top or at least become better at anything. We have to grow addicted of something, or at least fall in 'love' with it. Artists know what I mean entirely. Athletes and others do know this as well. This comes with innate passion.

Hardly will anyone make anything exceptional in life, unless they grow a passion and addiction and throw oil in the fire about what they love. This habituation towards what's better and what makes us better, in a healthy manner, is what makes the spiritual seeker into power, and the spiritualist into a prominent level. However, addictions need attention, and if these passions are left out of control, these can ruin a person.

One example is gambling. Now, there are a very few people who have some aspects about gambling and others who are spiritually able, and can actually cash out a lot of money. For example, astrologically speaking, a person with Uranus in the 8th and Jupiter in the 5th, plus other factors, well, should play some things here and then. Of course, you don't gamble your house or something. Becuase you will reap what you sow, and luck is called luck for a reason.

When an addiction blinds common sense completely, 99% of the times we have adverse outcomes, 1% of the time we have excellence. To fall into the latter 1% and make it 100%, we need for someone to have a refined personality, with self knowledge etc, and to take this seriously. Otherwise one will have bad consequences.

Others are simply lucky. However, this is not the majority. One has to know themselves, and accept themselves, their powers and weaknesses, and build from here. "Know Thyself" is the most important saying in regards to the occult.

Its generally better that your addictive energies fall into things that improve you and make you better, and then again, moderation is what matters. Extremes are to be where they belong. For example a composer that sits up for a whole week, may crash. The athlete that doesn't recuperate, will have serious injury. The lover that doesn't mind their sexual protection, may end up with disease or pregnancy, and the list goes on.

Basically, I am not even talking about addiction. I am talking about your ability, through self knowledge, to transmute addictive energies to drive to become the best you can be, in whatever it is that you want and have found yourself capable. Meditation cleans the fog as to what is what. Astrology can help you discover what blueprint is set up for you. This is called "Dharma", and everyone has their own "Dharma".

To rule the energy, the same drive that leads to addiction and other maladies, and replacing it with empowering goals, this is how you become awesome in life basically. This means that the drive has been mastered, like a wild horse that was dragging you around town, filling you with bruises and knockings (and eventually even death), will ride you on the streets pulled, around town. Here we have addiction.

This horse will not easily sit down, because its a wild force. This is the mind. Since infancy nobody learns how to control the mind, and if you don't teach a pony riding early on, it will be hard to tame later, but not impossible at all. An overly abused horse will be even harder. But its still a horse. Then we have the minds of people who have been controlled by television, the mind control system of jews, whatever. These can also be hard to tame.

The stronger the horse, the harder it will be for you to tame it... This is why very powerful personalities many times get consumed in their own addictions, to the amazement of those who watch a downfall. If someone is riding on a horse with the horsepower of a rocket, it may be not the same thing such as riding a pony. However, the pony rider will reach the top of the mountain, and the rocket guy will become derbis. Therefore everyone in the end of the game has to just get their game up in the same way.

If you ride the horse, you can make it run, stop, go to the high places with it, and eventually make of it a best friend. This is when were have mastery of a sublimated drive. Same horse, same pulling power, different handling. On the basis, its the same 'addictive force'. Only, you have mastered it. Here we have a good 'addiction' but let's just call it a mastered force.

This is the allegory of Alexander the Great as well, whose life is also a legend for the Godhead. Because well he lived a Godhead life, like Hitler in a sense. Alexander the Great when he was a kid, he mastered the horse that nobody else has mastered, the black horse names "Bucephalus". This comes from the Greek Buce (Ox) and Phallus, meaning basically the drive towards the active principle. When this is mastered, it leads to places. When this is not mastered, it can lead to destruction.

Imagine if people put all the forces they put to destroy themselves and others, into the exact opposite direction. Where would humanity be? Thats the same exact question to answer as to where *YOU* will be if all your forces are aligned correctly. Its worth the attempt. You may end up high in your potential, and who knows, maybe even Godhead down the road.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Its funny you post this, HP, just this week I was almost divorced over it lol. An inner drive to achieve something for once and finally be proud of yourself, you know, not to be told one can't do this or achieve that, breaking barriers ...

I've tried explaining this, but only so far (non SS spouse, children) but they Dont understand. I'm just glad I'm not alone in my path for personal improvement - almost an obsession at times, admittedly I am trying to achieve balance between my new found self confidence for once and being an arrogant prick / doing consistent but minimal daily spiritual work and RTR's to probably going overboard and getting sleep and work schedule messed up ... bordering burnout. We all have something to improve on, right? Haha "you need to be happy with what you have, learn to be content" she says, that never worked for any of my estranged JW family "stop trying to be better than me" she says, I'm trying to be a better person than myself, honestly, you know? It gets me confused and frustrated at times. I wonder if some of this inner drive comes from past life and early childhood experiences, more and more it feels this way.

Satan has helped me completely quit drugs, quit smoking, get along better with my kids and I'm very thankful for that - wouldnt have happened with "being content." I wish my spouse was SS or I stayed single sometimes, though I love my kids. Sorry for rambling, you just post what many of us are always dealing with or thinking man!

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:29 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

FlameFocus666 wrote:
Its funny you post this, HP, just this week I was almost divorced over it lol. An inner drive to achieve something for once and finally be proud of yourself, you know, not to be told one can't do this or achieve that, breaking barriers ...

I've tried explaining this, but only so far (non SS spouse, children) but they Dont understand. I'm just glad I'm not alone in my path for personal improvement - almost an obsession at times, admittedly I am trying to achieve balance between my new found self confidence for once and being an arrogant prick / doing consistent but minimal daily spiritual work and RTR's to probably going overboard and getting sleep and work schedule messed up ... bordering burnout. We all have something to improve on, right? Haha "you need to be happy with what you have, learn to be content" she says, that never worked for any of my estranged JW family "stop trying to be better than me" she says, I'm trying to be a better person than myself, honestly, you know? It gets me confused and frustrated at times. I wonder if some of this inner drive comes from past life and early childhood experiences, more and more it feels this way.

Satan has helped me completely quit drugs, quit smoking, get along better with my kids and I'm very thankful for that - wouldnt have happened with "being content." I wish my spouse was SS or I stayed single sometimes, though I love my kids. Sorry for rambling, you just post what many of us are always dealing with or thinking man!

Your wife has her dharma, you have yours. You have something shared that connects to your children, and its worthless to give this up. There is no need to try to convert her. Just lead by example, which is the best thing you can do. She may just be on another level. No need to argue about it, just try to lead by example, and do your work. People kind of complain when you express that you want to become better, unless you do it.

Then your wife will just follow, and you will see its irrelevant. If she is jealous but its still manageable, then all good. Its just that people who aren't advanced see people who advance as a reminder of them slacking off. And then they hate "Them", but infact they just hate their own habit basically.

She just may dislike the fact that your own horse is getting shiny and bright, and awesome. Because she is still on the point of her own dragging her around town. Well that's not your business especially if you pointed out. But most people act like SJW's and they lash out on people who claim it. And whilist dragged around town and dying by their horse they are like "GTFO, you know nothing fool!". This is common in present day era when the enemy has alienated all people into thinking themselves as the central movie character in their own hollywood drama.

There is no need to sacrifice your kids opinions either. They are still individual lifeforms that will have to do their choices. Best way to lead kids is by example, I'd say. It would be more than a silly excuse. Your individuality in the inner level is not completely dependent on how you feel about this situation.

And lol'z wise. We are all spiritual junkies here in a way. We go down in slothz universe block, and we 'stone' ourselves in meditations and self-seeking, Satyan-ism.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:31 pm

That makes a ton of sense, I feel relieved really. Everyone is individual and I should realize this, and your suspicion was correct, I did point something out to her that I shouldn't have - too nosy at times, pointing out faults of other people instead of stopping to appreciate my family and their individuality, just to get unnecessarily irritable and abrasive to others, instead of constantly comparing myself to people, maybe I should sit back, chill out, and just be enjoying a slothz'ing session and attacking the real enemy thank you Cobra I'm balanced again (everyone around me will be ecstatic too) ;)

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:34 pm

That makes a ton of sense, I feel relieved really. Everyone is individual and I should realize this, and your suspicion was correct, I did point something out to her that I shouldn't have - too nosy at times, pointing out faults of other people instead of stopping to appreciate my family and their individuality, just to get unnecessarily irritable and abrasive to others, instead of constantly comparing myself to people, maybe I should sit back, chill out, and just be enjoying a slothz'ing session and attacking the real enemy thank you Cobra I'm balanced again (everyone around me will be ecstatic too) ;)

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:40 pm

This is crazy, I just saw a silhouette of someone mounted on a horse than this sermon came LOL.
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Sorath! Hail Azazel!

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:09 pm

That's pretty cool, Pramantha! :) I saw something similar, but it was after and not before. Pretty interesting if nothing else

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:42 am

This topic wanted me to post something related about addiction. A song where some dude quits drugs and compares someone(A girl) to the drug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7fJincn4Yg
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:22 am

Funny you posted this as I am dealing with my addiction to soda, I am using sparkling water and tea as substitute and sometimes do drink soda but just a bit of it and leave it alone for a long time, I should keep voiding when I feel the urge to drink some, feel the need for stimulation? Then just meditate or do some fun activity.

Its annoying to be addicted to things bad for you. Felt gratefully more awake not drinking soda as much as I have so I could easily partake in rtr, meditate, gardening, and other endeavors! I wanna be addicted to alchemy, meditation, excersize, etc.

Success be upon any of you in re directing addictions to better things and a big Hail Satan.
Remember, Hail Satan.

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Awesome sermon once again HP Cobra. The powers of Hell, perhaps my guardian Demon, has pulled me out of addiction to cannabis. It would have never happened on my own, I was just to far down the rabbit whole. I was convinced I would never get out and tried many things. Somehow my body just doesn't care for it anymore, and when I would use, I would get a anxiety/panic attack. I am so thankful for this its beyond words, even if its just my own soul forcing me to stop.

I'm curious about Alexander the Great, I remember reading here that he completed the Magnum Opus. Yet I looked it up, and they claim they have proof of his death, his body. Can anyone link any interesting things about him for me? I tried using the search on this forum but theres certain things that you can't search(common words) I'd appreciate it :)
Hail Satan forever and Satanic Blessings to you all!
Always a good time for Reverse Torah Rituals

Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Grimryper7 wrote:
I'm curious about Alexander the Great, I remember reading here that he completed the Magnum Opus. Yet I looked it up, and they claim they have proof of his death, his body. Can anyone link any interesting things about him for me? I tried using the search on this forum but theres certain things that you can't search(common words) I'd appreciate it :)
Hail Satan forever and Satanic Blessings to you all!

I'm also curious! :mrgreen:
However, a little google search can bring up some of his quotes... although some times we need to wonder whether these quotes are REALLY his, and they have not been corrupted by the jews.
https://www.google.gr/search?client=fir ... 6b465JwzzQ

In regards to searching in this forum, I've also been meaning to mention this issue.. :(
NO MATTER what I search in the forum, it never comes with a result, saying that my words are too common. :[
(it doesn't matter if I write an entire sentence... the search function takes each word individually, and it says all those words are too common; and won't show a result)
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Destruction and Creation are in Your Hands

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:21 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

One fellow in Satan asked something along the lines of addictions. Addiction is a negative word, and normally we use it on things such as vices and other negative things that have went out of control. We can however not deny that destruction and ruin aren't the only things that addiction causes.

Addictions are very strong energies, that draw us into a particular direction, like a magnet. Sometimes, these can be deadly, or destructive. Other times, these are just the urges of a strong soul that have a deeper meaning. Sometimes, addiction robs all common sense, and use it as its slave and tool in the same way. This is when things have started to go on the deep end for better or for worse.

Its useful to estimate and try to know what lies behind an addiction. Why does someone smoke? Is it just a habit? Is it emotional, such as they like the nicotine? Do they do this for style or because they saw it somewhere? Is it all the three? Or no reason whatsover is present and one is just trolling themselves? For example, many people are sex addicts, which is understandable, but at the same time, what one seeks can be pleasure or spiritual union.

Other people are sex addicts for the exact opposite reason, because they are avoiding intimacy or affection, and therefore try to hit everything they see. Others do it for no reason, and without having any actual issue to guide this, just pent up energy. In short, one has to grow awareness and knowledge over themselves to recognize a vice or an issue.

Addiction is also the urge of life in a sense. Addiction towards what makes one greater, more genius and excellent, or what improves us and makes us better, is exactly what is needed to reach the top or at least become better at anything. We have to grow addicted of something, or at least fall in 'love' with it. Artists know what I mean entirely. Athletes and others do know this as well. This comes with innate passion.

Hardly will anyone make anything exceptional in life, unless they grow a passion and addiction and throw oil in the fire about what they love. This habituation towards what's better and what makes us better, in a healthy manner, is what makes the spiritual seeker into power, and the spiritualist into a prominent level. However, addictions need attention, and if these passions are left out of control, these can ruin a person.

One example is gambling. Now, there are a very few people who have some aspects about gambling and others who are spiritually able, and can actually cash out a lot of money. For example, astrologically speaking, a person with Uranus in the 8th and Jupiter in the 5th, plus other factors, well, should play some things here and then. Of course, you don't gamble your house or something. Becuase you will reap what you sow, and luck is called luck for a reason.

When an addiction blinds common sense completely, 99% of the times we have adverse outcomes, 1% of the time we have excellence. To fall into the latter 1% and make it 100%, we need for someone to have a refined personality, with self knowledge etc, and to take this seriously. Otherwise one will have bad consequences.

Others are simply lucky. However, this is not the majority. One has to know themselves, and accept themselves, their powers and weaknesses, and build from here. "Know Thyself" is the most important saying in regards to the occult.

Its generally better that your addictive energies fall into things that improve you and make you better, and then again, moderation is what matters. Extremes are to be where they belong. For example a composer that sits up for a whole week, may crash. The athlete that doesn't recuperate, will have serious injury. The lover that doesn't mind their sexual protection, may end up with disease or pregnancy, and the list goes on.

Basically, I am not even talking about addiction. I am talking about your ability, through self knowledge, to transmute addictive energies to drive to become the best you can be, in whatever it is that you want and have found yourself capable. Meditation cleans the fog as to what is what. Astrology can help you discover what blueprint is set up for you. This is called "Dharma", and everyone has their own "Dharma".

To rule the energy, the same drive that leads to addiction and other maladies, and replacing it with empowering goals, this is how you become awesome in life basically. This means that the drive has been mastered, like a wild horse that was dragging you around town, filling you with bruises and knockings (and eventually even death), will ride you on the streets pulled, around town. Here we have addiction.

This horse will not easily sit down, because its a wild force. This is the mind. Since infancy nobody learns how to control the mind, and if you don't teach a pony riding early on, it will be hard to tame later, but not impossible at all. An overly abused horse will be even harder. But its still a horse. Then we have the minds of people who have been controlled by television, the mind control system of jews, whatever. These can also be hard to tame.

The stronger the horse, the harder it will be for you to tame it... This is why very powerful personalities many times get consumed in their own addictions, to the amazement of those who watch a downfall. If someone is riding on a horse with the horsepower of a rocket, it may be not the same thing such as riding a pony. However, the pony rider will reach the top of the mountain, and the rocket guy will become derbis. Therefore everyone in the end of the game has to just get their game up in the same way.

If you ride the horse, you can make it run, stop, go to the high places with it, and eventually make of it a best friend. This is when were have mastery of a sublimated drive. Same horse, same pulling power, different handling. On the basis, its the same 'addictive force'. Only, you have mastered it. Here we have a good 'addiction' but let's just call it a mastered force.

This is the allegory of Alexander the Great as well, whose life is also a legend for the Godhead. Because well he lived a Godhead life, like Hitler in a sense. Alexander the Great when he was a kid, he mastered the horse that nobody else has mastered, the black horse names "Bucephalus". This comes from the Greek Buce (Ox) and Phallus, meaning basically the drive towards the active principle. When this is mastered, it leads to places. When this is not mastered, it can lead to destruction.

Imagine if people put all the forces they put to destroy themselves and others, into the exact opposite direction. Where would humanity be? Thats the same exact question to answer as to where *YOU* will be if all your forces are aligned correctly. Its worth the attempt. You may end up high in your potential, and who knows, maybe even Godhead down the road.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

thank you this is the best words i heard in my life.....

i had a fear about thunderstorms from when i was like 11 years old and from that moment i cant see a a lightning and hear thunder without getting panic attack and start putting my fingers in my ears.....

the weird thing here is that i wasnt scared from this when i was 10.....

and i felt that fear is "building up" even worse is this the same with addictions ???

i tried a lot of things i even tried the void meditation.....but nothing changed ....

what do you recmended me to do ???

Return to JoyofSatan666