Board index JoyofSatan666 Drug (((High))) Explained

Drug (((High))) Explained

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:03 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Greetings to our Satanic Family,

Unfortunately we live in a civilization that being stoned is the replacement of spirituality. Therefore I am going to fully explain what is happening on the 'highs' of drugs. And show the facts about these. Because when one doesn't know the facts or buys some lies, one becomes falsely curious. But when you know, well, you know the facts.

To be honest, I believe these particular types of drugs, are developed by the enemy aliens, on purpose, by their 'inspired' followers. If you pay attention most of these drugs were created by the governents or other agencies to just try to hack into the brain for strange purposes, and all have failed at it. These blueprints were later marketed for the 'goyim' to have something 'spiritual' to play with, some fake skittles color in their jewish, colorless life. Which ends up making their goyim life all the worse in the end, and killing them while it robs them all their shekels and life.

Many do really try to act as a cheap replacement of spirituality, which is laughable to all spiritual adepts and others who are rookies but have experienced something. Every now and then people who have tried these, have seen for themselves, that drugs are flattened by the highs or real, Soul meditation.

Now, the physical body has stored hormones/chemicals in it. For people who do not meditate, these chemicals exist there for a reason, such as to be activated on an accident, protection, whatever. Those who hardly ever meditate, their Soul or astral body exists in quite the disassociation from the physical one. This is why many people feel like they do not have a "Soul" at all. Those who are more advanced, or are not in this category, somehow KNOW they do have a Soul. Which is very common as well.

The physical body has its own biochemistry that, for the person who does not meditate, does only to an extent reflect the situation in the chakras. In other words, the Soul has to be activated in a way. Part of how the chakras connect to the physical body, is through the endocrine system. This acts as a connector. For example, a computer (Soul) connects with a screen(physical body), through a cable (connection).

If you mess the cable, you can cause distortions in the screen , that can damage the screen, or the computer. This is a simple example of what the drugs do, in a sense. If you beat the screen with a hammer, or destroy it, you don't really change any computer settings. If you cut the cable, you don't change the computer settings either. The computer is basically the SOURCE, the Soul (astral body). Drugs do not act on this directly, or at all, to improve anything. Mostly, they damage and destroy the computer possibly, such as if you short-circuit the screen. You can however, destroy the screen, and if you do badly, ruin the computer through indirect current. The cable can also be ruined, severing the computer from the screen.

The above is one of the simplest way to explain this.

When one gets into an accident, loses a limb, or is beat senseless, only some things do pass down to the 'immortal' and non-physical part of the Soul. For example, is someone is beat by a club, only the experience or something deeper makes it into the Soul or astral body. The same goes for bullets and many other things. The damage is more emotional, and what causes into the psyche of the person.

Similar is what happens with drugs. For example, the adrenals have some chemicals in for a fight or flight response. When one inhales cocaine, their body as a reaction shoots this chemicals, as such creating a feeling akin to confidence. This has nothing to do with confidence, or the Soul in anyway, as in the Soul PRODUCING it, or being the CAUSE of it. Its just physical reaction of the system. In plain terms, you were the same dumb-ass you were before, you just shoot your adrenal chemicals. When these are out, you return to being the same dumb-ass x2.

If someone bashes your head with a club, you will feel numbness to pain, a release of chemicals to protect you from it, a purely physical response to this stimuli. Briefly, when this is over, these cease, and one starts to feel pain, even if they did not feel pain earlier. Their 'non painful' feeling wasn't really 'real', it was masked by something.

Of course, this burdens the Soul, because it pulls energy that otherwise isn't supposed to be there, let alone in any frequency, from whatever remains in the Soul as storage. In short, these habits do deplete the Soul energy real bad. Cocaine specifically destroy the Solar plexus chakra, because it draws from it to create this expense.

Its basically regressing you spiritually to do drugs like that.

Additionally, this imbalance feeds into the Soul and stays on it. This is artificial, fake, and happens from BELOW to ABOVE, in an disharmonious and damaging way, and at the expense of the whole system. When the Soul is depleted a lot, it starts pulling energy from other chakras, or the aura. Therefore, the holes in the aura and chakras that some people have talked about. The energy is lacking, and therefore, the aura is minimal.

Meditators have a lot of inner energy, which extends outwards, creating an aura of power. Drug users are the exact reverse. This is is why drug users become completely broken in confidence, finances, and many other ways, such as self image. Energy that is supposed to work for one's benefit, just gets sapped from the soul to produce physical reactions.

Another one is heroin. Heroin users say they feel an artificial feeling of being 'loved'. Nobody really loves them, nobody really keeps them 'safe'. Nobody really cares. They are just sitting there like a junkie on the pavement, and nothing has changed but only for the worse: their lives are going downhill even more. They are trying to hack in these altered states without even working for these.

Then we have this other thing "MDMA" which is supposed to make you really happy. Your body has some endophrins stored somewhere, and the reaction to this is to shoot many of them out, making you feel a fake 'happiness'. You aren't even really happy, at all. Your body is being hacked into this. After your (((happy))) time ends, you get what is called a suicide monday and you want to suicide.

This is the natural response of the body that wants to kill itself due to you misusing this. Of course, people think they are in dreamland, and here we go again. Pull more energy from the Soul, damage it further, and of course damn the bodies reserves. Until you eventually die in the street or something, or lose your sanity. This is why the enemy knows and doesn't allow any 'rabbis' or any of their spiritualists to do drugs.

Because when your aura and your chakras become thin as paper, then any entity and any sort of destructive crap can pin on you. This is why the enemy jews with their xianity focus on saving 'drug addicts' and stuff, and turning them into borgs for their agenda.

Another one is the supposed drugs that 'open' the third eye. The real, Satanic, Third Eye, needs a lot of work to open. When this is open, everything can be seen. If you pay attention to drug users, they always see some random, mental crap of their own, lower than the level of the pre-sleep state, or delusional paranoia. They do not see the Truth, let alone have any ability to use this for their advantage or in any way.

They are just passively watching their brain go on a chemical rampage, and many times we have the ugliest of trips that permanently damage their brains. Their experiences have nothing to do with the astral, its just they have messed up their brain chemistry so they see crap floating all over the place. Its not worth it.

If you put 5 minutes a day in working with your 3rd eye, in about 40 days of time, you will notice, no matter how 'inexperienced' you are, that your head will start to open up. Because you adjust to your Soul, you may start having some pain, and some 'strange' sensations. The Soul is slowly coming to life again. All the insight and empowering states will come as a result of the Soul, not of some jewish joke.

The Satanist who opens the third eye and masters it, can see present and future, can see lies from falsehood, and many other empowering abilities. One really sees the spiritual levels as well.

The drug 'high' is really a low.

Real meditation highs do actually come FROM stimulation from the Soul, DOWN to the body. In other words, they happen due to an increase in the Soul power, which is the light, and these come down to the physical body as an increase and altered states. This is typical in pineal meditation. Pineal meditation can cause highs that put all the artificial "highs" to shame.

Not only it doesn't harm you, and there is no 'drawback', but it is natural and it doesn't mess the balance of your body, leaving you in paranoia or endless depression. This is why meditation has to be done daily. As the forces raise, they have to be raised harmoniously, and the body gradually adjusts to the higher levels, in which the power becomes permanent.

"Highs" are the result of the empowered soul, and they also over time become permanent. Additionally, one's consciousness is raising, which is exactly WHY this is happening. Not some funny pill that one will urinate out of their system. These do result from the 'immortal' Soul. Your Soul is what you take into your next lifetime, adjusting your body into this high, and generally, putting you permanently on a higher level of being, away from misery, pain, spiritual and material impoverishment and all the other crap that torments those who don't work spiritually.

What you rise towards, you will get.

I hope this settles the drug question.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Posts: 362
Additionally, this imbalance feeds into the Soul and stays on it. This is artificial, fake, and happens from BELOW to ABOVE, in an disharmonious and damaging way, and at the expense of the whole system


I feel I need to quote this, when I myself was having trouble dealing with cravings and random thoughts, I would try to balance my energies by meditating and regardless of the thought now, it makes you feel really relieved of not even having the physical urge to go (this is the soul being healed since it has a direct tie to the body). Ofcourse though I still get the craving and thoughts time to time but its only because its a pretty long term process depending on how you were before you stopped. But nothing too hard to overcome since if you think about it, its just as simple as spending the hour or two free time you have on healing then destroying.

I got to say though, if JOS wasn't around nor was Satan, Amy, or the Gods of Hell. I would still be in the hole I put myself in.
Which with everything mentioned above, I am very grateful for to have in my life, with that my utmost appreciation is dedicated to this organization.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:56 pm

Posts: 172
In regards to your idea of drugs being manufactured in space and/or by aliens I always thought this article was odd but it adds some "umph" to your argument.
https://ocgreenrelief.org/news/marijuan ... e-fragment

People on drugs are easy to control as well, but they think they're so empowered. It's pretty silly lol

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:20 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5090
Having grown up in a region with a lot of pot smokers....... This guy:

Image

Is not just a act, its the common pothead after awhile of smoking that nonsense.

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Posts: 28
So HP Hooded Cobra, what about the story of marijuana, Or 'Ganjah' in sanscrit?
Where Lord Shiva's tears formed the Ganges river, and the plant that was ONLY found in the Ganges river before the british colonization, Hence the name 'Ganja', as it is only grown near the ganges, according to you, these are written by jews?
Not only the Veda scripts that documented this plants meditative capabilities concerning the third eye, but Lord Shiva's accounts of the ganges falsified by the so called enemy?

Not alot of people have done drugs, but still feel like they know everything about them and feel they can talk about it like they are experts.
The best Police Officers are Those who were involved in crime first.

I agree Heroin, And all Opiods make you feel in Love. But to an extent, It gives pain to those who are not loved, A person who uses opiods when he is lonely is more active and social, as the pain he gets from "Fake Love" is greater than being alone in the first place. And yes, Opiods do not ruin the abilities to reason while in such state.

I also agree MDMA makes you Happy, But to a person who is not happy, this Fake Sensation of Happy is nothing more than a greater source of depression, which is why most MDMA users end up in Night Clubs, In order to pursue what makes them happy.

HP Hoodedcobra, Coming from experiance here, And I have learnt much from you in the past, I only wish to spread my knowledge, Drugs, and all kinds of them, That is, Natural Drugs, Those which come from plants, not synthetic ones, will give you False Feelings, Because they trigger dopamine receptors in your brain, Hence the term "Dope", The same Dopamine receptor is triggered when In a deep meditative state, when a person has intercourse and when a person is happy. But that is ALL these drugs do, Opiods, MDMA, Marijuana etc. They do not in ANY way, hinder your ability to think, and when you know that the feelings you are experiancing, Those Fake Love, Fake Happiness etc, You will KNOW they are FAKE. It is what happens, that is why drugs are not ANTI-DEPRESSENTS, Anti-Depressents are basically sleeping pills like Alprazolam which knocks you out. All drugs that give you feelings are DEPRESSENTS, Meaning they make you more depressed because YOU KNOW THE FEELING YOU HAVE ARE FAKE!

Sure this may lead to some suicide if taken irresponsibly, but in the correct way, it drives one to find those feelings for real, Because a person that has experienced luxury can not go back to living in a dumpster. It is nature, So I experienced love, I cannot go back to a loveless life, so I actively seek out.

So these FAKE-Happy, FAKE-Love you get, are in realty what drives over 90% of users to actively seek out and be social.

Now to the part of Marijuana,
I live in India, Maybe you have heard of sadhus, or Aghori Saints, These people perform live miracles and claim they're energy was a gift from Shiva and his plant. You cannot turn something into something it isnt. Drugs ARE NOT the creation of the enemy.

But Drugs, when taken irresponisbly, WILL ruin your life.
Again, from experience, Tobacco hinders my ability to meditate, because it blocks my nose constantly.
But honestly HP HoodedCobra, I totally think you have got it wrong with drugs.
Sure they ruin life's, Sure they Kill, I am doing my PHD's in Toxicology so I know what drugs, [[[SYNTHETIC]]] Can do to you.
Marijuana, when taken straight from the plant, and smoked un adultered, has 0 side Effects. However, the same marijuana mixed with tobacco or laced with other substances, can cause up to 1800 Side Effects. Opium, taken straight from the plant, Has 0 side effects, when adultered, and used with combination of ethanol etc, has over 1200 possible side effects.

See the trend? A plant that is natural has the ability to cause huge effects in the human body, That no scientist can understand how it causes. Because they are too focused on stopping people from doing it,
WHY?
Because their Bible Says so, Because their Qu'Ran says so, But oh, Not the Hindu Scriptures, Not any Satanic Laws I know of that says these plants are "UN-HOLY".

Pre 1887, Before the Discovery of anaesthesia,
Large amounts of Opium or Marijuana would be consumed before a surgery, in-order to quench the pain.

With my extensive course, and alot of redbull with MBBS, MS, And Now PHD, I know one thing, No psychotropic substance that is Natural, has ever killed.
Marijuana, 0 Deaths, Raw Opium, 0 Deaths.
And I am amazed with these substances. In AWE and SHOCK, as they defy all medical laws and theories there is about the human body,
But religion stops us from knowing about these further, Instead we label them as VICE, Haram, UN-HOLY, Cause the society to look down upon its users.

How can a person who is UN-SOCIAL, Who Uses Opium ever find true LOVE?
In a society where a drug user is labelled as an outcast, father's preventing their daughters from them, Mothers preventing their son's form them, These users become addicts because they are labelled as OUT CASTS. And they will never find true love, or true happiness, as is with the case of 2/3 drug abusers. They slowly become addicts, the pain of their Fake Love or Fake Happiness eventually kills them.

Is Satanism also going to look down on a natural thing?
Are satanists going to do the same mistake the christians, jews, muslims did? Label these guys Outcasts, Behead them, Look Down on them?
Almost 90% Of Opium and Marijuana users are victims of love failure, or are socially incompatible people, Those shy characters, those guys who don't know what to do, Or walk into a Night Club and stand in the corner because they dont know how to dance.

Almost all drug users just want to find true love, And they cannot. So what can they do but replace it with Fake Love?
Who here can live without love? I find love with Father Satan, the father I never had.
If I don't have money, I replace it with Fake-Hope that I can earn it one day.
If I get Cancer or get Sick, I replace it with Fake-Hope that I will be cured one day.

Are we satanists going to label these guys as outcasts like Islam, Christianity and Jewish?
That is my question for you guys.
Hail Father Satan. Lord Satan. Thanks JOS for teaching me magick. My life is slowly improving.

I've made a promise to protect all satanists, to revive the occult of the Black Sun (Nazi Party) and create a safe haven where satanism and magick can be performed without hindrance.

666

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:51 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5090
Swami Satyananda Saraswati mentioned in his book on the subject there is a method of using different plant compounds to help open the soul, Aushadi. However the problem is the use of herbs he mentions Soma, Soma is not a plant herb or juice its allegory for the nectar the pineal generates when the crown chakra is activated by internal practise. Other swami's will openly state such fact.

This points to the truth the plants are allegories for the energies of the soul, note the obvious the energy centers are named after a specific plant the lotus. Its no different then how different animals or even tree's are used as symbolism even the actual physical serpent in the Vedic culture is used to be the symbol of prana. Does that mean drinking snake oil is going to raise the kundalini.....no.


What I have seen in the Hindu culture is the literalization of allegorical symbolism. Ganja, relates to the crown chakra and brain centers as mentioned. But note the goddess Ganges is shown as flowing out of Shiva's top knot, which is a symbolic linga. That is simply the flowing of the kundalini thought the seven chakra's and out the crown. The story of the seven sages that bath in the Ganges water. She is not shown sitting their smoking a blunt. She is shown as water does this mean drinking a gallon of water a day will raise the kundalini.....no.


The Aghori were created not that long ago and other Hindu members here stated they were created by jews posing as Brahmin's. These Aghori also practice cannibalism, shit eating, and other gross things that have nothing to do with the soul and are ridiculous and harmful. A popular Hindu guru also mentioned these people never develop any Siddhi's either..... The Aghori represent the corruption of Vedic culture.


The claims of books aside, my own experience is pot is not positive drug to smoke, it ruins peoples minds and spirit and the people here who smoked it all state nothing but negative experiences with it. Including it opens one up to attacks from the enemy.

Also advanced Yogi's in India have warned against using drugs as it ruins the different Kosha's. And makes it near impossible for spiritual advancement.

Forestman4 wrote:
So HP Hooded Cobra, what about the story of marijuana, Or 'Ganjah' in sanscrit?
Where Lord Shiva's tears formed the Ganges river, and the plant that was ONLY found in the Ganges river before the british colonization, Hence the name 'Ganja', as it is only grown near the ganges, according to you, these are written by jews?
Not only the Veda scripts that documented this plants meditative capabilities concerning the third eye, but Lord Shiva's accounts of the ganges falsified by the so called enemy?

Not alot of people have done drugs, but still feel like they know everything about them and feel they can talk about it like they are experts.
The best Police Officers are Those who were involved in crime first.

I agree Heroin, And all Opiods make you feel in Love. But to an extent, It gives pain to those who are not loved, A person who uses opiods when he is lonely is more active and social, as the pain he gets from "Fake Love" is greater than being alone in the first place. And yes, Opiods do not ruin the abilities to reason while in such state.

I also agree MDMA makes you Happy, But to a person who is not happy, this Fake Sensation of Happy is nothing more than a greater source of depression, which is why most MDMA users end up in Night Clubs, In order to pursue what makes them happy.

HP Hoodedcobra, Coming from experiance here, And I have learnt much from you in the past, I only wish to spread my knowledge, Drugs, and all kinds of them, That is, Natural Drugs, Those which come from plants, not synthetic ones, will give you False Feelings, Because they trigger dopamine receptors in your brain, Hence the term "Dope", The same Dopamine receptor is triggered when In a deep meditative state, when a person has intercourse and when a person is happy. But that is ALL these drugs do, Opiods, MDMA, Marijuana etc. They do not in ANY way, hinder your ability to think, and when you know that the feelings you are experiancing, Those Fake Love, Fake Happiness etc, You will KNOW they are FAKE. It is what happens, that is why drugs are not ANTI-DEPRESSENTS, Anti-Depressents are basically sleeping pills like Alprazolam which knocks you out. All drugs that give you feelings are DEPRESSENTS, Meaning they make you more depressed because YOU KNOW THE FEELING YOU HAVE ARE FAKE!

Sure this may lead to some suicide if taken irresponsibly, but in the correct way, it drives one to find those feelings for real, Because a person that has experienced luxury can not go back to living in a dumpster. It is nature, So I experienced love, I cannot go back to a loveless life, so I actively seek out.

So these FAKE-Happy, FAKE-Love you get, are in realty what drives over 90% of users to actively seek out and be social.

Now to the part of Marijuana,
I live in India, Maybe you have heard of sadhus, or Aghori Saints, These people perform live miracles and claim they're energy was a gift from Shiva and his plant. You cannot turn something into something it isnt. Drugs ARE NOT the creation of the enemy.

But Drugs, when taken irresponisbly, WILL ruin your life.
Again, from experience, Tobacco hinders my ability to meditate, because it blocks my nose constantly.
But honestly HP HoodedCobra, I totally think you have got it wrong with drugs.
Sure they ruin life's, Sure they Kill, I am doing my PHD's in Toxicology so I know what drugs, [[[SYNTHETIC]]] Can do to you.
Marijuana, when taken straight from the plant, and smoked un adultered, has 0 side Effects. However, the same marijuana mixed with tobacco or laced with other substances, can cause up to 1800 Side Effects. Opium, taken straight from the plant, Has 0 side effects, when adultered, and used with combination of ethanol etc, has over 1200 possible side effects.

See the trend? A plant that is natural has the ability to cause huge effects in the human body, That no scientist can understand how it causes. Because they are too focused on stopping people from doing it,
WHY?
Because their Bible Says so, Because their Qu'Ran says so, But oh, Not the Hindu Scriptures, Not any Satanic Laws I know of that says these plants are "UN-HOLY".

Pre 1887, Before the Discovery of anaesthesia,
Large amounts of Opium or Marijuana would be consumed before a surgery, in-order to quench the pain.

With my extensive course, and alot of redbull with MBBS, MS, And Now PHD, I know one thing, No psychotropic substance that is Natural, has ever killed.
Marijuana, 0 Deaths, Raw Opium, 0 Deaths.
And I am amazed with these substances. In AWE and SHOCK, as they defy all medical laws and theories there is about the human body,
But religion stops us from knowing about these further, Instead we label them as VICE, Haram, UN-HOLY, Cause the society to look down upon its users.

How can a person who is UN-SOCIAL, Who Uses Opium ever find true LOVE?
In a society where a drug user is labelled as an outcast, father's preventing their daughters from them, Mothers preventing their son's form them, These users become addicts because they are labelled as OUT CASTS. And they will never find true love, or true happiness, as is with the case of 2/3 drug abusers. They slowly become addicts, the pain of their Fake Love or Fake Happiness eventually kills them.

Is Satanism also going to look down on a natural thing?
Are satanists going to do the same mistake the christians, jews, muslims did? Label these guys Outcasts, Behead them, Look Down on them?
Almost 90% Of Opium and Marijuana users are victims of love failure, or are socially incompatible people, Those shy characters, those guys who don't know what to do, Or walk into a Night Club and stand in the corner because they dont know how to dance.

Almost all drug users just want to find true love, And they cannot. So what can they do but replace it with Fake Love?
Who here can live without love? I find love with Father Satan, the father I never had.
If I don't have money, I replace it with Fake-Hope that I can earn it one day.
If I get Cancer or get Sick, I replace it with Fake-Hope that I will be cured one day.

Are we satanists going to label these guys as outcasts like Islam, Christianity and Jewish?
That is my question for you guys.

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:08 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Forestman4 wrote:
....


You answered your own questions. You are a toxicologist, therefore, you overestimate the subject of your studying. But in social, real, concrete reality, and spirituality, it does what it does. Nobody ever improved by doing drugs. You just glorify people of making themselves guinea pigs, because you have the inquiring doctor syndrome, lol. Which is normal for your profession and thankfully there are many junkies around, unfortunately.

Also, the few SS on the planet who are to be masters, do not necessarily need such habits. These are not habits of a spiritual, ruling class.

Nobody puts people who do drugs away. They put themselves away. Satan and the Gods saved their lives for a reason. This is not a joke. Whoemever doesn't get this, has no awareness of the dangers of such.

The plants, animals, planets and other things in these spiritual texts are allegories. Ganges river is the spine, crown. You do not eat a bull in the sky. Its the head, when Sun is in Taurus. Soma is not beer, it the pineal gland nectar of immortality. You don't have an eyeball in your forehead, but a center of spiritual sight, etc.

I have seen drugs defy the laws of reality once. I thought one wouldn't jump off a ledge; they would kill themselves, too stupid. In the major state of defiance, only true in their brain, they threw themselves off the ledge. Didn't fly. Died. An amazing experience ideed.

Why do you pretend you care about a spiritual foundation. To just justify addiction. And how its somehow spiritual, moral, or amazing, to just do worthless, time consuming, self destroying habits.

1. I am not going to get spiritual advice from corrupted texts, or people who slice their tongue to get it in their brain, sitting in rugs in the street, doing nothing about civilization, and have a society based of slums. While claiming they are important souls that know anything about spirituality.

2. You have false predispotions and half of your message is lies. You are more xian than you can understand. In the same way disease is NOT necessary for health, fake hope is not necessary to generate real hope. Unless you are of the broken types who need to be lied to incessantly. Like a half a ton feminist that is told they are slim and fit. Only to go at MacDonalds and shove a bunch again.

3. I love how you present the like of weed as some sort of spiritual thing, to justify it being a spiritual plant. And you disregard the spiritual arguement that leads to higher spirituality than you describe. Wasn't it again a thing about spirituality that was debated...

Because well, you are interested in pills n potions, not spirituality. Thats the facade. Some people like to drink chlorine anyway. I heard to does amazing stuff, like rot you and kill you. Ever had Uranium with your burgers? Plutonium maybe? They are strong. As if the fact they are strong, means anything but death...

I could go on and on, but I have explained myself. Now if people still want to be drugged out, spazzers, its not my job. I did my duty by explaining what it does.

You aren't taking your existence seriously, nobody will. Also, you do not have spare bodies to waste. Better not treat a body like shit. Because you may never have the opportunity to do so again.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Posts: 28
I agree HP Mageson, However Shiva is many times portrayed as smoking a chillum, and many yogi's in india that have communication to the outside world are currently under investigation for rape cases.

What I am saying is, People who use drugs resposibly, will see true potential in it.
There are only a few yogi's who advice against marijuana, And in hindu belief, the ganja plant will not grow in the presense of a woman, or a menstrual girl,
this is because the plant is not meant for woman. It is considered a grave danger and is belief that a woman who smokes it will face many troubles in life.
That is why no godesses are portrayed with a chillum.

The majority of sadhu's, those who are the only people who perform power meditation largely these days, mainly aghori's are usually very seclusive and pledge their allegiance to goddess Khali, and Shiva. The Women aghori's are prevented and forbidden from consuming marijuana as they pray to khali, and the male are usually the users of marijuana. And they use it to a great extent. They are rarely seen and documented, so not alot know their truth, But I know that they worship the plant as a gift from shiva, And it is also said that one who has opened his soul and is free of his bounds are the only one who can consume the plant without causing harm to himself.

The plant is shrouded in mystery, and the government attempts to stop this plant's use by bribing many saints here.
But have you been to kasi? rameshwaram? You can see a chillum smoker on every corner.

Male aghori's cover their body with nothing but ashes of cremated bodies in alegiance to lord shiva, and believe that this plant is one of the most holiest gift's from their lord.

And besides, they are the only one's who perform power meditation these days, There are rumors about saints in the himalayas which say that they are engaged in long periods of meditation, often weeks, with nothing but the plant for use.

We must not consider marijuana as an evil thing when the people who largely perform the arts from a god, who resembles father satan, use it and consider it as holy.

I also agree with HP mageson that one who has not opened his soul and attempts to use a psychotropic substance is indeed causing harm to himself.
But however, being the forgiving religion we are, we cannot judge those who use psychotropic substances in a bad way. They are humans too, creations of Lord, And My Father Satan.

We must not make assumptions without proper knowledge, as the hindu religion is largely corrupted and I feel the true followers, whom dont seek money or luxuries, but only peace and to be with their lord, are those we should look up to.

I am also not interested in pills and potions like HP HoodedCobra says, I am a very spiritual man who strives to spread satanism to more people, All I wish is to be corrected, and my views come as pure, as I only look up to aghori's who practice this anymore.

Again, the power of spirituality can cure anything, more than pills can. And I do not treat anyone as guinea pigs, I treat them as humans, I have seen many lost souls suffering from depression and addiction, and it all points to one thing, Love. 90% of the cases. What I am trying to say is, We must not do the mistakes other religions did, ignoring and outcasting these users, their intentions are pure, they just chose a wrong path, because lets face it, Satanism isn't available to everyone.
Hail Father Satan. Lord Satan. Thanks JOS for teaching me magick. My life is slowly improving.

I've made a promise to protect all satanists, to revive the occult of the Black Sun (Nazi Party) and create a safe haven where satanism and magick can be performed without hindrance.

666

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Posts: 223
Location: 4th Reich
Thanks for the information. I know someone was asking about nicotine in another thread the other day. I still do use that a few times a day. I am losing the habit though. I'm kind of busy defending attacks in some kind of like...magickal streetfight and guess what. If I vape more than a small ammount the negative energy comes flooding to me. It lets in the enemy attacks even if my protection was strong. This seems to verify everything stated.

I was super tired one morning so vaped a lot and at one moment BAM. The curse got thru and instantly I felt it and days later I finally got it all cleaned up from myself. So it shows it weakened the aura. I can't describe the feeling, but it's like a trigger was set off all the sudden after enough of the drug went into me.

So yeah...motivation to complete 1 more improvement for me. I may just go 0% nicotine juice this week. I hate saying this is a habit for me and it's personal, but I thought my story may help show newer or less educated people that's it's serious issue even "soft drugs".

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:41 pm

Posts: 172
Forestman4 wrote:
Not alot of people have done drugs, but still feel like they know everything about them and feel they can talk about it like they are experts.
The best Police Officers are Those who were involved in crime first.

I agree Heroin, And all Opiods make you feel in Love. But to an extent, It gives pain to those who are not loved, A person who uses opiods when he is lonely is more active and social, as the pain he gets from "Fake Love" is greater than being alone in the first place. And yes, Opiods do not ruin the abilities to reason while in such state.

I also agree MDMA makes you Happy, But to a person who is not happy, this Fake Sensation of Happy is nothing more than a greater source of depression, which is why most MDMA users end up in Night Clubs, In order to pursue what makes them happy.


Any amount of "happiness" produced by drugs, synthetic or natural is comparable to a drop of water in the ocean....Compared to the happiness and bliss one will receive from daily meditation and spiritual advancement is like an ocean itself.


Forestman4 wrote:
HP Hoodedcobra, Coming from experiance here, And I have learnt much from you in the past, I only wish to spread my knowledge, Drugs, and all kinds of them, That is, Natural Drugs, Those which come from plants, not synthetic ones, will give you False Feelings, Because they trigger dopamine receptors in your brain, Hence the term "Dope", The same Dopamine receptor is triggered when In a deep meditative state, when a person has intercourse and when a person is happy. But that is ALL these drugs do, Opiods, MDMA, Marijuana etc. They do not in ANY way, hinder your ability to think, and when you know that the feelings you are experiancing, Those Fake Love, Fake Happiness etc, You will KNOW they are FAKE. It is what happens, that is why drugs are not ANTI-DEPRESSENTS, Anti-Depressents are basically sleeping pills like Alprazolam which knocks you out. All drugs that give you feelings are DEPRESSENTS, Meaning they make you more depressed because YOU KNOW THE FEELING YOU HAVE ARE FAKE!


Oh yeah, you definitely have a lot of EXPERIANCE with drugs....You've definitely LEARNT a lot.
I believe the term dope, didn't derive from the dopamine itself the fact that it makes you stupid. Either way, that terminology can be viewed either way, dopamine and dumb.

Also, Cobra Venom is natural and so is poison ivy but consuming a small amount of that can be detrimental to one's health, but it's okay cause it's natural?

Before I got into marijuana again for a second and the last time before being a Dedicated Satanist I loved playing Starcraft. Real Time Strategy Game, the thing that made me realize how bad this shit was for me was when Starcraft 2 came out I decided to smoke again to try the game high..... Usually in SC2 I could easily get above 230+ APM (Actions Per Minute) But when I was high it dropped to 60 or less. It slowed my brain down so significantly, that was the real wake up call. "

I dare you to do two things....
1. Try advancing yourself spiritually while continually stoned, I tried it, it's absolutely pointless. You're practically tying a 2 ton cinder block around your body and trying to run a track field.

2. Read Mageson's sermon on Pot topic15940.html Since you're such a drug enthusiast you should know each side of the argument.

Forestman4 wrote:
Now to the part of Marijuana,
I live in India, Maybe you have heard of sadhus, or Aghori Saints, These people perform live miracles and claim they're energy was a gift from Shiva and his plant. You cannot turn something into something it isnt. Drugs ARE NOT the creation of the enemy.


Prove it, prove drugs were never created by the enemy. Prove to me and all of JoS the reason why America is legalizing Marijuana in many states is because the American Government is concerned about the well being about their citizens and not the other way around.

Forestman4 wrote:
But Drugs, when taken irresponisbly, WILL ruin your life.
Again, from experience, Tobacco hinders my ability to meditate, because it blocks my nose constantly.
But honestly HP HoodedCobra, I totally think you have got it wrong with drugs.
Sure they ruin life's, Sure they Kill, I am doing my PHD's in Toxicology so I know what drugs, [[[SYNTHETIC]]] Can do to you.
Marijuana, when taken straight from the plant, and smoked un adultered, has 0 side Effects. However, the same marijuana mixed with tobacco or laced with other substances, can cause up to 1800 Side Effects. Opium, taken straight from the plant, Has 0 side effects, when adultered, and used with combination of ethanol etc, has over 1200 possible side effects.


Everything has a side effect on your body fool, even fucking sugar has an effect on your body. Sugar is even considered a drug. You may understand the logical side of things when it comes to drugs and what not but I firmly believe you don't know how it affects the spiritual side of things.


Forestman4 wrote:
Pre 1887, Before the Discovery of anaesthesia,
Large amounts of Opium or Marijuana would be consumed before a surgery, in-order to quench the pain.


Yeah big whoop, so what?

Forestman4 wrote:
With my extensive course, and alot of redbull with MBBS, MS, And Now PHD, I know one thing, No psychotropic substance that is Natural, has ever killed.
Marijuana, 0 Deaths, Raw Opium, 0 Deaths.
And I am amazed with these substances. In AWE and SHOCK, as they defy all medical laws and theories there is about the human body,
But religion stops us from knowing about these further, Instead we label them as VICE, Haram, UN-HOLY, Cause the society to look down upon its users.


You're wrong in this regard. What you meant to say was No one has ever OVERDOSED on natural drugs. I've seen plenty of people who have died cause they were high operating motor vehicles, manufacturing natural drugs, or even being killed involving distribution of natural drugs.



Forestman4 wrote:
Is Satanism also going to look down on a natural thing?
Are satanists going to do the same mistake the christians, jews, muslims did? Label these guys Outcasts, Behead them, Look Down on them?
Almost 90% Of Opium and Marijuana users are victims of love failure, or are socially incompatible people, Those shy characters, those guys who don't know what to do, Or walk into a Night Club and stand in the corner because they dont know how to dance.
[/quote]

Yeah, I'd really love to see some evidence regarding your argument...or rant I should say... I do not see the plausibility of your "90% love, social failure argument" statement.

Finally,

Don't write a big long post while disproving your own argument MULTIPLE TIMES. Maybe try proofreading, something if you're serious about your argument.


Honestly, the whole vibe I get off you as that you're an avid drug enthusiast who doesn't want give up drugs yet. The point of Spiritual Satanism, when taken seriously, is to advance one's self spiritually. The whole point of Cobra's and every other HP's statements regarding drugs natural or synthetic is that they hinder your progress.

You're an adult you're a Satanist, do as you please.
I don't really care, I've wasted enough time with this post replying to your "high jibberish"

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:42 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5090
I watched an interview with a medical doctor in Nepal that treats these Sadhu's he mentioned a lot of them have aliments from smoking these substances. You can portray a being doing anything you want in a picture. The corruption in Hinduism has been on going for centuries.

There is no way to use recreational drugs responsibly its not a responsible act. Honestly I don't really care what a group of people who literally eat shit, practice cannibalism, and are high on drugs all the time and walk around naked smeared in ashes of dead people, claim. They live simply to act like ghouls.

What is this nonsense of not being able to judge drug people, I can and will judge them for what they do and the results of what they do. This PC ideal we can't tell people real things about their bad habits does what..... Creates a degenerating society because no one is willing to hold a standard of reason. This is just the relative moralism that covers for nihilism.

Forestman4 wrote:
I agree HP Mageson, However Shiva is many times portrayed as smoking a chillum, and many yogi's in india that have communication to the outside world are currently under investigation for rape cases.

What I am saying is, People who use drugs resposibly, will see true potential in it.
There are only a few yogi's who advice against marijuana, And in hindu belief, the ganja plant will not grow in the presense of a woman, or a menstrual girl,
this is because the plant is not meant for woman. It is considered a grave danger and is belief that a woman who smokes it will face many troubles in life.
That is why no godesses are portrayed with a chillum.

The majority of sadhu's, those who are the only people who perform power meditation largely these days, mainly aghori's are usually very seclusive and pledge their allegiance to goddess Khali, and Shiva. The Women aghori's are prevented and forbidden from consuming marijuana as they pray to khali, and the male are usually the users of marijuana. And they use it to a great extent. They are rarely seen and documented, so not alot know their truth, But I know that they worship the plant as a gift from shiva, And it is also said that one who has opened his soul and is free of his bounds are the only one who can consume the plant without causing harm to himself.

The plant is shrouded in mystery, and the government attempts to stop this plant's use by bribing many saints here.
But have you been to kasi? rameshwaram? You can see a chillum smoker on every corner.

Male aghori's cover their body with nothing but ashes of cremated bodies in alegiance to lord shiva, and believe that this plant is one of the most holiest gift's from their lord.

And besides, they are the only one's who perform power meditation these days, There are rumors about saints in the himalayas which say that they are engaged in long periods of meditation, often weeks, with nothing but the plant for use.

We must not consider marijuana as an evil thing when the people who largely perform the arts from a god, who resembles father satan, use it and consider it as holy.

I also agree with HP mageson that one who has not opened his soul and attempts to use a psychotropic substance is indeed causing harm to himself.
But however, being the forgiving religion we are, we cannot judge those who use psychotropic substances in a bad way. They are humans too, creations of Lord, And My Father Satan.

We must not make assumptions without proper knowledge, as the hindu religion is largely corrupted and I feel the true followers, whom dont seek money or luxuries, but only peace and to be with their lord, are those we should look up to.

I am also not interested in pills and potions like HP HoodedCobra says, I am a very spiritual man who strives to spread satanism to more people, All I wish is to be corrected, and my views come as pure, as I only look up to aghori's who practice this anymore.

Again, the power of spirituality can cure anything, more than pills can. And I do not treat anyone as guinea pigs, I treat them as humans, I have seen many lost souls suffering from depression and addiction, and it all points to one thing, Love. 90% of the cases. What I am trying to say is, We must not do the mistakes other religions did, ignoring and outcasting these users, their intentions are pure, they just chose a wrong path, because lets face it, Satanism isn't available to everyone.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:07 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
But however, being the forgiving religion we are, we cannot judge those who use psychotropic substances in a bad way. They are humans too, creations of Lord, And My Father Satan.


Did you take that from the bible?

"But however, being the forgiving religion we are, we cannot judge those who use psychotropic substances in a bad way. They are humans too, creations of Lord, And My Father Jewsus Kike."

This type of (((Forgiveness))) does not belong here.

Does anyone here understand that this is the answer on why this fellow advocates such...With a giant rant?

Lastly, okay, I realize there are some very sensitive people out there. Which is great. But instead of going to google to find to meditate. They can find all these boozes to inject, down the slimiest, most dangerous neighborhoods, in the company of rapists and other debilitates.

Because well they are the sensitive snowflakes, so they can do this. Rather than face their issues. Because well its that hard isn't it. Getting injections or snorting lines, in the company of gangsters, is something a really sensitive thing to do. Why is it such then that many shy and other sensitive people here are meditating instead. Rather than boozing themselves to death.

Bottom line, most of these people aren't 'sensitive' or 'weak' at all. They are determined to be pursuing a deadly habit with such diligence. Some are so strongly stuck on decay that they get their society, family, and many others down the drain. Most of these junkies get all their partners in their junking business too, like a virus that is spreading through (((love))) and the (((fun))) of it. They just have very powerful self hatred instead of having the same emotion turned towards a higher objective. They spread this self hatred to corrupt society around them as well. And create it a boozed out, stoners party.

Why is again Marijuana Legalized as another member stated. Because America has to remain boozed out, and asleep. If you argue about drugs, you are arguing with an army of zombies. Even "normal" users are really biased.

For me, as a spiritual individual, its """great""" that people do drugs, were I the type that benefits from it. They are so receptive to anything, such as let's say death spells done against them, or to be coerced against their will. For anyone who seeks victims, this is just too good to be true. I bet the enemy has the same opinion.

I realize that a kid that gets raped such as is a common thing in Bangladesh, does drugs to escape the suffering for a while of fake "peace". Or a patient that just needs morphine in order to get straight from excruciating pain. As for the snowflakes who just do this for whatever. These people don't deserve any mercy, but its not us judging them. Its just life. What's their issue again. There are people who are suffering way a lot more than these fools who 'cannot dance in a club'. Is that even a problem?
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:20 am

Posts: 177
I know it may not fit perfectly, but this quote comes to mind.

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 am

Posts: 28
Okay, now I wish to clarify the many things thrown at me here.
1)Prove to the whole Joy Of Satan Community why Marijuana is not the creation of the enemy.
Simple, It has been here before humans themselves. I mean I do not know how deeper I can go in to this but that is the answer.
2)Now about me being a Drug Enthusiast.
3)Why is Marijuana being legalized, Uh, Because it has 0 harmfull effects on your body.
I am a toxicologist, My profession needs me to know to a high degree about every substance that alters your body. I have taken drugs, nothing illegal though, I am free to smoke in Kasi and Rameshwaran, holy places.

So now let me get this straight.
I am NOT saying that everyone should do drugs. I am NOT Saying Drugs are better than spirituality. And I am NOT saying drugs will make you a better person. And I will never condone anyone to do drugs, In fact I am advising against it. Like another person who posted here, You can not meditate while on drugs. However, you can advance your spirituality, even though it is slower because of your habits. I am not taking drugs everyday. I rarely smoke once a year after meditation. It is just tobacco i cannot control.

What I am trying to do is explain, why people take drugs and why we should not look down on them.
Not everyone has access to satanism, many people are oppressed. I have dealt with many lost souls who seeked me to help them out.
Now let me tell you what NATURAL psychotropics do.
They trigger Dopamine receptors in your brain, the same thing happens when you have intercourse.
Opiods make you feel like your in love. But a person that is not in real love will know that he wont feel love, he will feel pain, and more depression, as his body is attempting to give him something he doesn't have. That is why they are DEPRESSENTS. This leads to one who uses opiods to become more social, and if he does find a partner he is more than likely to quit or reduce his consumption by a huge percentage. But, the major religions of this world, Jews, Muslims and Christians, who not only brainwash their children on birth, but oppress them, Will not let such a drug user to find what he seeks. That is why you do drugs the first time.

Let me tell you, Opiods is NOTHING like alcohol. You all have weird concepts of what a opiod high is. ON Opiods, mainly non sythetic ones, [Not Heroin], your ability to reason, to think to act normal is not hindered. But you get the constant feeling of being in love.

Now lets take an example here, If I have cancer that is in the higher stages and more or less guaranteed death, I can only replace my self with FALSE HOPE, Or FALSE Sense of 'Everything is alright.'

Same with 90% of drug users, they use it, to replace their sorrows with false hope. In opiods, false love.
Now the 'Suicides', they happen when this false hope starts hurting them, this happens when the person who wants to no longer feel alone and uses opiods, will continue using it everyday, until his tolerance builds and he doesn't feel the false love anymore, well, now society has branded him as an outcast, no one will ever look at him and end up committing suicide.

I have seen enough people who cry themselves out to me to know their feelings.
And it angers me that society is the cause. Why, dont we use pain killers to cure our pain? Why can't a man use opiods to cure his loneliness? Because all you women want six pack abs, and muscles, with a big bankroll, and all you men want is a slim woman with beautiful 'Curves'. It honestly disgusts me!

What about steroids? Think about that? It doesnt get you high. Doesnt give u False Love or Happiness, all it does is make you sterile in return for muscles. Steroids abuse is rising by 67%. It makes you STERILE, Your sperm wont make a baby, and even if it did, it will be disabled.

Who is responsible for this? Huh? Who is the enemy here? A person who uses a plant to cure his loneliness because he is not up to society's needs to find a person to love and care? Or the person who control the media and brainwash people into taking steroids and fatburners untill they die?

Overdoses on fatburners are 12,000 times higher than those on opiods.
At least they [ the drug users ] chose a natural plant than fatburners or steroids.

So is satanism also going to look down upon these guys?? Label them as outcasts??
Well go ahead if you want, I love my father, One I never had I look up to satan, I worship him as my lord and I am merely his servant, his creation.
I do not care who looks down on drug abusers and call them our enemy, I will always treat them as my own, and as human beings.

What I am saying here is, stop looking down on them, show them the right way. It is up to us.
Just so you know, The knowledge of power meditation isnt available to everyone.

Now to posts I made about Marijuana,
Look, The hindu religion is corrupted.
The people you look up to are wrong.

Here is an article from the Daily Telgraph

"An Indian guru who founded the global Satyananda yoga movement engaged in “aggressive, violent sex” with numerous women and may have raped a seven-year-old, Despite preaching chastity"

I am not going to take the words of a man who will accept donations and charge money for his services, I am an astrologer, I learnt from my grandfather, and let me tell you, I have made 0 Rupees off it. Yet I have looked at over 6000 requests. Why? This was a gift for me by lord Satan, and I wish to spread his word.

90% Of hinduism is now filled with fake ideology. Funny Remids me of "Prophet" Muhamed and Aisha.
There is less than 10% who practice power meditation in the hindu population, and they are largely aghori saints. Who consider Ganja to be a holy substance.

I mean nothing else to say.
I have huge respects for the JOS Community, And I have learnt many things from them, I just wish for us to unite and not make a grave mistake.
That is all.
Hail Father Satan. Lord Satan. Thanks JOS for teaching me magick. My life is slowly improving.

I've made a promise to protect all satanists, to revive the occult of the Black Sun (Nazi Party) and create a safe haven where satanism and magick can be performed without hindrance.

666

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:41 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Forestman4 wrote:
I am not going to take the words of a man who will accept donations and charge money for his services, I am an astrologer, I learnt from my grandfather, and let me tell you, I have made 0 Rupees off it. Yet I have looked at over 6000 requests. Why? This was a gift for me by lord Satan, and I wish to spread his word.


I just put this out to expose you, and your real reasons. That's all.

Additionally, I like how in that jewish webpage you have, you mention you come from a line of "60" generations of astrologers. Now, you write here you have done 6000 requests. LOL. In your other mails I have screen-capped from the main forum, you say you are 18 years old. In your webpage, you again lie, saying that you have done Astrology for 8 years. LOL. And some other lies and drug shilling, right here. Thanks for letting me know who you are, and please now return to your synagogue. How can you be a toxicologist at 18? Maybe this comes from 6,000,000 generations of toxicologists? Because you are coming from 60 generations of astrologers?

These are the reasons of "disagreements", double talk, and rabbi pothead arguments, and lastly time wasting.

To relate the backstory to the readers, this is an obnoxious kid that asked for my help in 'spreading his shop'. He said he wanted to make no profit from it just spread Satanism. In his shop he does everything for 'free'. Cohencidentally, he opened his so called 'shop' after we launched our own. But well he receives some donations by bitcoin to hide identity, and because of COURSE he hates money, no different than how all rabbis do. The kid also sells spells of course. Because well, why not. After all its not for the money.

Because apparently working a honest income is a "sin", of course juden.

He is just a systematic liar as well. Putting lies like that we 'hate' these people. Because apparently I hate drug users because I don't want to see them dead in the pavement. And 'love' towards them is giving them their next snorting line.
Additionally, he writes in his poor site that "The Stupid Nazis killed themselves with the power of the Black Sun". Oy vey, judgement has been passed goyim. The knowledgeable one has spoken and declared the whole Nazis as mere idiots. And deifies the snort, worthless pothead.

After he kissed my ass for help, then, he went on to lash poison because I have been successful on what he has failed. Because well he doesn't want the money. I replied to the same person in the main forum about their 'gambling addiction'. So I guess he needs some rupees to gamble at a casino or something. But well of course he hates money. And that's why he's addicted to gambling. Because he hates money. Lol. He can also cast a spell for a few bitcoins of dollars from his site as well, if I recall correctly.

I tried to advise this person based on their astrology to stop going about this (this is in their chart largely), trying to lie and deceive, and arguing without a reason, they still wouldn't listen. Of course they lied and pretended they 'got it', which is typical. So here we have the first opportunity for them to lash out or something. "All in love and brotherhood" he is now trying to fuck up even the simplest things. For some personal grudge mainly.

And somehow trying to prove that being a drug addict is going to make you into something better. Just argue for the sake of it.

Go inject some 'truth serum', in order to get the kike behavior out of yourself.

You are bleeding hate for the Satanic Community and for myself. For your own reasons. Or maybe not your own, who knows. When you get this out of your system, same as your jewish soul tendencies of lying, shilling, backstabbing and so forth, you may be welcome again. Good luck with this and let this be my last reply to you, for most of what you say is worthless and motivated by equally worthless psychocrap.

Piss off already, with your jewish gimmick. Everyone can see through really.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:48 am

Posts: 172
Forestman4, it's counterproductive to your argument by stating a substance doesn't do anything, then describing what a substance does in the next paragraph. I'm done speaking to a brick wall, you're free to believe whatever you want. Enjoy your drugs.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:54 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Straitshot47 wrote:
I know it may not fit perfectly, but this quote comes to mind.

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.


Nothing better for the xian clergy and jews for everyone to be stoned. Not only these people are incapable to pass any judgment on them, they are also incapable to think in the high levels of the habit. What's better than having brainless, race mixed, boosed out cattle, below you, if you are a kike?

Of course their racial cousins down the church are going to see to it that being boozed out is some sort of spiritual solution. For the goyim that want to escape, the safety net of the church and its scamming charity will be here, buying their already destroyed soul. They buy and sell from all sides, goyim.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:56 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Anne Flowers wrote:
Forestman4, it's counterproductive to your argument by stating a substance doesn't do anything, then describing what a substance does in the next paragraph. I'm done speaking to a brick wall, you're free to believe whatever you want. Enjoy your drugs.


This person is just debating themselves while wasting everyone's time. For reasons that are more obscure and I tried to highlight in my other necessary reply. Starting disunity, mental crap, and then trying to heal 'us' from it while accusing us of it. That's all.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:05 am

Posts: 172
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Anne Flowers wrote:
Forestman4, it's counterproductive to your argument by stating a substance doesn't do anything, then describing what a substance does in the next paragraph. I'm done speaking to a brick wall, you're free to believe whatever you want. Enjoy your drugs.


This person is just debating themselves while wasting everyone's time. For reasons that are more obscure and I tried to highlight in my other necessary reply. Starting disunity, mental crap, and then trying to heal 'us' from it while accusing us of it. That's all.


I couldn't agree more.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:18 am

Posts: 177
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Straitshot47 wrote:
I know it may not fit perfectly, but this quote comes to mind.

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own.


Nothing better for the xian clergy and jews for everyone to be stoned. Not only these people are incapable to pass any judgment on them, they are also incapable to think in the high levels of the habit. What's better than having brainless, race mixed, boosed out cattle, below you, if you are a kike?

Of course their racial cousins down the church are going to see to it that being boozed out is some sort of spiritual solution. For the goyim that want to escape, the safety net of the church and its scamming charity will be here, buying their already destroyed soul. They buy and sell from all sides, goyim.


They live off each other. The priest needs the abuser, could be drugs or idiocy. The abuser needs someone to stand up for them, because they can't stand up for themselves. It's a sick Jewish invented dependency.

Society can't say anything because the religious authority says goyim "We know best.", "Our pope has ruled for 1000 years!", "Jesus said be a hobo, lazy and achieve nothing!", "These people are better drugged up, could you imagine them sober and of a clear mind!".

May I ask, did you know who said the quote?

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:48 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Straitshot47 wrote:
They live off each other. The priest needs the abuser, could be drugs or idiocy. The abuser needs someone to stand up for them, because they can't stand up for themselves. It's a sick Jewish invented dependency.

Society can't say anything because the religious authority says goyim "We know best.", "Our pope has ruled for 1000 years!", "Jesus said be a hobo, lazy and achieve nothing!", "These people are better drugged up, could you imagine them sober and of a clear mind!".

May I ask, did you know who said the quote?


I think it was Jefferson. But similar dialetic have other people of his time, in the major spirit of anti-church resistence. Rousseau could also have said something similar.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:15 am

Posts: 177
It was Jefferson. How we went from that, to what we have nowadays is peculiar to say the least.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:39 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Straitshot47 wrote:
It was Jefferson. How we went from that, to what we have nowadays is peculiar to say the least.


Its the same with Rousseau. Many of his texts were 'lost in (((translation)))' so to say. Which makes one wonder about a lot of things.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:00 am
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Greetings to our Satanic Family,

Unfortunately we live in a civilization that being stoned is the replacement of spirituality. Therefore I am going to fully explain what is happening on the 'highs' of drugs. And show the facts about these. Because when one doesn't know the facts or buys some lies, one becomes falsely curious. But when you know, well, you know the facts.

To be honest, I believe these particular types of drugs, are developed by the enemy aliens, on purpose, by their 'inspired' followers. If you pay attention most of these drugs were created by the governents or other agencies to just try to hack into the brain for strange purposes, and all have failed at it. These blueprints were later marketed for the 'goyim' to have something 'spiritual' to play with, some fake skittles color in their jewish, colorless life. Which ends up making their goyim life all the worse in the end, and killing them while it robs them all their shekels and life.

Many do really try to act as a cheap replacement of spirituality, which is laughable to all spiritual adepts and others who are rookies but have experienced something. Every now and then people who have tried these, have seen for themselves, that drugs are flattened by the highs or real, Soul meditation.

Now, the physical body has stored hormones/chemicals in it. For people who do not meditate, these chemicals exist there for a reason, such as to be activated on an accident, protection, whatever. Those who hardly ever meditate, their Soul or astral body exists in quite the disassociation from the physical one. This is why many people feel like they do not have a "Soul" at all. Those who are more advanced, or are not in this category, somehow KNOW they do have a Soul. Which is very common as well.

The physical body has its own biochemistry that, for the person who does not meditate, does only to an extent reflect the situation in the chakras. In other words, the Soul has to be activated in a way. Part of how the chakras connect to the physical body, is through the endocrine system. This acts as a connector. For example, a computer (Soul) connects with a screen(physical body), through a cable (connection).

If you mess the cable, you can cause distortions in the screen , that can damage the screen, or the computer. This is a simple example of what the drugs do, in a sense. If you beat the screen with a hammer, or destroy it, you don't really change any computer settings. If you cut the cable, you don't change the computer settings either. The computer is basically the SOURCE, the Soul (astral body). Drugs do not act on this directly, or at all, to improve anything. Mostly, they damage and destroy the computer possibly, such as if you short-circuit the screen. You can however, destroy the screen, and if you do badly, ruin the computer through indirect current. The cable can also be ruined, severing the computer from the screen.

The above is one of the simplest way to explain this.

When one gets into an accident, loses a limb, or is beat senseless, only some things do pass down to the 'immortal' and non-physical part of the Soul. For example, is someone is beat by a club, only the experience or something deeper makes it into the Soul or astral body. The same goes for bullets and many other things. The damage is more emotional, and what causes into the psyche of the person.

Similar is what happens with drugs. For example, the adrenals have some chemicals in for a fight or flight response. When one inhales cocaine, their body as a reaction shoots this chemicals, as such creating a feeling akin to confidence. This has nothing to do with confidence, or the Soul in anyway, as in the Soul PRODUCING it, or being the CAUSE of it. Its just physical reaction of the system. In plain terms, you were the same dumb-ass you were before, you just shoot your adrenal chemicals. When these are out, you return to being the same dumb-ass x2.

If someone bashes your head with a club, you will feel numbness to pain, a release of chemicals to protect you from it, a purely physical response to this stimuli. Briefly, when this is over, these cease, and one starts to feel pain, even if they did not feel pain earlier. Their 'non painful' feeling wasn't really 'real', it was masked by something.

Of course, this burdens the Soul, because it pulls energy that otherwise isn't supposed to be there, let alone in any frequency, from whatever remains in the Soul as storage. In short, these habits do deplete the Soul energy real bad. Cocaine specifically destroy the Solar plexus chakra, because it draws from it to create this expense.

Its basically regressing you spiritually to do drugs like that.

Additionally, this imbalance feeds into the Soul and stays on it. This is artificial, fake, and happens from BELOW to ABOVE, in an disharmonious and damaging way, and at the expense of the whole system. When the Soul is depleted a lot, it starts pulling energy from other chakras, or the aura. Therefore, the holes in the aura and chakras that some people have talked about. The energy is lacking, and therefore, the aura is minimal.

Meditators have a lot of inner energy, which extends outwards, creating an aura of power. Drug users are the exact reverse. This is is why drug users become completely broken in confidence, finances, and many other ways, such as self image. Energy that is supposed to work for one's benefit, just gets sapped from the soul to produce physical reactions.

Another one is heroin. Heroin users say they feel an artificial feeling of being 'loved'. Nobody really loves them, nobody really keeps them 'safe'. Nobody really cares. They are just sitting there like a junkie on the pavement, and nothing has changed but only for the worse: their lives are going downhill even more. They are trying to hack in these altered states without even working for these.

Then we have this other thing "MDMA" which is supposed to make you really happy. Your body has some endophrins stored somewhere, and the reaction to this is to shoot many of them out, making you feel a fake 'happiness'. You aren't even really happy, at all. Your body is being hacked into this. After your (((happy))) time ends, you get what is called a suicide monday and you want to suicide.

This is the natural response of the body that wants to kill itself due to you misusing this. Of course, people think they are in dreamland, and here we go again. Pull more energy from the Soul, damage it further, and of course damn the bodies reserves. Until you eventually die in the street or something, or lose your sanity. This is why the enemy knows and doesn't allow any 'rabbis' or any of their spiritualists to do drugs.

Because when your aura and your chakras become thin as paper, then any entity and any sort of destructive crap can pin on you. This is why the enemy jews with their xianity focus on saving 'drug addicts' and stuff, and turning them into borgs for their agenda.

Another one is the supposed drugs that 'open' the third eye. The real, Satanic, Third Eye, needs a lot of work to open. When this is open, everything can be seen. If you pay attention to drug users, they always see some random, mental crap of their own, lower than the level of the pre-sleep state, or delusional paranoia. They do not see the Truth, let alone have any ability to use this for their advantage or in any way.

They are just passively watching their brain go on a chemical rampage, and many times we have the ugliest of trips that permanently damage their brains. Their experiences have nothing to do with the astral, its just they have messed up their brain chemistry so they see crap floating all over the place. Its not worth it.

If you put 5 minutes a day in working with your 3rd eye, in about 40 days of time, you will notice, no matter how 'inexperienced' you are, that your head will start to open up. Because you adjust to your Soul, you may start having some pain, and some 'strange' sensations. The Soul is slowly coming to life again. All the insight and empowering states will come as a result of the Soul, not of some jewish joke.

The Satanist who opens the third eye and masters it, can see present and future, can see lies from falsehood, and many other empowering abilities. One really sees the spiritual levels as well.

The drug 'high' is really a low.

Real meditation highs do actually come FROM stimulation from the Soul, DOWN to the body. In other words, they happen due to an increase in the Soul power, which is the light, and these come down to the physical body as an increase and altered states. This is typical in pineal meditation. Pineal meditation can cause highs that put all the artificial "highs" to shame.

Not only it doesn't harm you, and there is no 'drawback', but it is natural and it doesn't mess the balance of your body, leaving you in paranoia or endless depression. This is why meditation has to be done daily. As the forces raise, they have to be raised harmoniously, and the body gradually adjusts to the higher levels, in which the power becomes permanent.

"Highs" are the result of the empowered soul, and they also over time become permanent. Additionally, one's consciousness is raising, which is exactly WHY this is happening. Not some funny pill that one will urinate out of their system. These do result from the 'immortal' Soul. Your Soul is what you take into your next lifetime, adjusting your body into this high, and generally, putting you permanently on a higher level of being, away from misery, pain, spiritual and material impoverishment and all the other crap that torments those who don't work spiritually.

What you rise towards, you will get.

I hope this settles the drug question.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


liked and settled thank you high priest.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Posts: 16
Location: Earth
Amazing post HoodedCobra. Drugs are and will always be bad ( unless used for medication purposes even tho it can be cured with meditation )
Well, would really appreciate if you'd make a post about internet addiction or gaming addiction with its side effects :P Idk I'm addicted on getting a new gaming laptop but I know the consequences of it so I have to make myself believe that nothing good comes from it. ( Lmao I keep searching everyday pc builds and laptops like a f. idiot :C ) Basically a suggestion/help to overcome this once and for all.

Post Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:27 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Victory wrote:
Amazing post HoodedCobra. Drugs are and will always be bad ( unless used for medication purposes even tho it can be cured with meditation )
Well, would really appreciate if you'd make a post about internet addiction or gaming addiction with its side effects :P Idk I'm addicted on getting a new gaming laptop but I know the consequences of it so I have to make myself believe that nothing good comes from it. ( Lmao I keep searching everyday pc builds and laptops like a f. idiot :C ) Basically a suggestion/help to overcome this once and for all.


I don't think you have any 'illness' unless you have thrown your whole life out of the window. In fact, this sounds like you can make this into a career choice or something. You seem to really like it.

Now that you mention it, I will write some things about addictions in general. Thanks for the heads up.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:41 am

Posts: 91
I do have a question, because I've done some things I'm not proud of. Is it possible to recover after spending maybe 1, 1 and a half years as a stoner?
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:24 am

Posts: 66
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Greetings to our Satanic Family,

Unfortunately we live in a civilization that being stoned is the replacement of spirituality. Therefore I am going to fully explain what is happening on the 'highs' of drugs. And show the facts about these. Because when one doesn't know the facts or buys some lies, one becomes falsely curious. But when you know, well, you know the facts.

To be honest, I believe these particular types of drugs, are developed by the enemy aliens, on purpose, by their 'inspired' followers. If you pay attention most of these drugs were created by the governents or other agencies to just try to hack into the brain for strange purposes, and all have failed at it. These blueprints were later marketed for the 'goyim' to have something 'spiritual' to play with, some fake skittles color in their jewish, colorless life. Which ends up making their goyim life all the worse in the end, and killing them while it robs them all their shekels and life.

Many do really try to act as a cheap replacement of spirituality, which is laughable to all spiritual adepts and others who are rookies but have experienced something. Every now and then people who have tried these, have seen for themselves, that drugs are flattened by the highs or real, Soul meditation.

Now, the physical body has stored hormones/chemicals in it. For people who do not meditate, these chemicals exist there for a reason, such as to be activated on an accident, protection, whatever. Those who hardly ever meditate, their Soul or astral body exists in quite the disassociation from the physical one. This is why many people feel like they do not have a "Soul" at all. Those who are more advanced, or are not in this category, somehow KNOW they do have a Soul. Which is very common as well.

The physical body has its own biochemistry that, for the person who does not meditate, does only to an extent reflect the situation in the chakras. In other words, the Soul has to be activated in a way. Part of how the chakras connect to the physical body, is through the endocrine system. This acts as a connector. For example, a computer (Soul) connects with a screen(physical body), through a cable (connection).

If you mess the cable, you can cause distortions in the screen , that can damage the screen, or the computer. This is a simple example of what the drugs do, in a sense. If you beat the screen with a hammer, or destroy it, you don't really change any computer settings. If you cut the cable, you don't change the computer settings either. The computer is basically the SOURCE, the Soul (astral body). Drugs do not act on this directly, or at all, to improve anything. Mostly, they damage and destroy the computer possibly, such as if you short-circuit the screen. You can however, destroy the screen, and if you do badly, ruin the computer through indirect current. The cable can also be ruined, severing the computer from the screen.

The above is one of the simplest way to explain this.

When one gets into an accident, loses a limb, or is beat senseless, only some things do pass down to the 'immortal' and non-physical part of the Soul. For example, is someone is beat by a club, only the experience or something deeper makes it into the Soul or astral body. The same goes for bullets and many other things. The damage is more emotional, and what causes into the psyche of the person.

Similar is what happens with drugs. For example, the adrenals have some chemicals in for a fight or flight response. When one inhales cocaine, their body as a reaction shoots this chemicals, as such creating a feeling akin to confidence. This has nothing to do with confidence, or the Soul in anyway, as in the Soul PRODUCING it, or being the CAUSE of it. Its just physical reaction of the system. In plain terms, you were the same dumb-ass you were before, you just shoot your adrenal chemicals. When these are out, you return to being the same dumb-ass x2.

If someone bashes your head with a club, you will feel numbness to pain, a release of chemicals to protect you from it, a purely physical response to this stimuli. Briefly, when this is over, these cease, and one starts to feel pain, even if they did not feel pain earlier. Their 'non painful' feeling wasn't really 'real', it was masked by something.

Of course, this burdens the Soul, because it pulls energy that otherwise isn't supposed to be there, let alone in any frequency, from whatever remains in the Soul as storage. In short, these habits do deplete the Soul energy real bad. Cocaine specifically destroy the Solar plexus chakra, because it draws from it to create this expense.

Its basically regressing you spiritually to do drugs like that.

Additionally, this imbalance feeds into the Soul and stays on it. This is artificial, fake, and happens from BELOW to ABOVE, in an disharmonious and damaging way, and at the expense of the whole system. When the Soul is depleted a lot, it starts pulling energy from other chakras, or the aura. Therefore, the holes in the aura and chakras that some people have talked about. The energy is lacking, and therefore, the aura is minimal.

Meditators have a lot of inner energy, which extends outwards, creating an aura of power. Drug users are the exact reverse. This is is why drug users become completely broken in confidence, finances, and many other ways, such as self image. Energy that is supposed to work for one's benefit, just gets sapped from the soul to produce physical reactions.

Another one is heroin. Heroin users say they feel an artificial feeling of being 'loved'. Nobody really loves them, nobody really keeps them 'safe'. Nobody really cares. They are just sitting there like a junkie on the pavement, and nothing has changed but only for the worse: their lives are going downhill even more. They are trying to hack in these altered states without even working for these.

Then we have this other thing "MDMA" which is supposed to make you really happy. Your body has some endophrins stored somewhere, and the reaction to this is to shoot many of them out, making you feel a fake 'happiness'. You aren't even really happy, at all. Your body is being hacked into this. After your (((happy))) time ends, you get what is called a suicide monday and you want to suicide.

This is the natural response of the body that wants to kill itself due to you misusing this. Of course, people think they are in dreamland, and here we go again. Pull more energy from the Soul, damage it further, and of course damn the bodies reserves. Until you eventually die in the street or something, or lose your sanity. This is why the enemy knows and doesn't allow any 'rabbis' or any of their spiritualists to do drugs.

Because when your aura and your chakras become thin as paper, then any entity and any sort of destructive crap can pin on you. This is why the enemy jews with their xianity focus on saving 'drug addicts' and stuff, and turning them into borgs for their agenda.

Another one is the supposed drugs that 'open' the third eye. The real, Satanic, Third Eye, needs a lot of work to open. When this is open, everything can be seen. If you pay attention to drug users, they always see some random, mental crap of their own, lower than the level of the pre-sleep state, or delusional paranoia. They do not see the Truth, let alone have any ability to use this for their advantage or in any way.

They are just passively watching their brain go on a chemical rampage, and many times we have the ugliest of trips that permanently damage their brains. Their experiences have nothing to do with the astral, its just they have messed up their brain chemistry so they see crap floating all over the place. Its not worth it.

If you put 5 minutes a day in working with your 3rd eye, in about 40 days of time, you will notice, no matter how 'inexperienced' you are, that your head will start to open up. Because you adjust to your Soul, you may start having some pain, and some 'strange' sensations. The Soul is slowly coming to life again. All the insight and empowering states will come as a result of the Soul, not of some jewish joke.

The Satanist who opens the third eye and masters it, can see present and future, can see lies from falsehood, and many other empowering abilities. One really sees the spiritual levels as well.

The drug 'high' is really a low.

Real meditation highs do actually come FROM stimulation from the Soul, DOWN to the body. In other words, they happen due to an increase in the Soul power, which is the light, and these come down to the physical body as an increase and altered states. This is typical in pineal meditation. Pineal meditation can cause highs that put all the artificial "highs" to shame.

Not only it doesn't harm you, and there is no 'drawback', but it is natural and it doesn't mess the balance of your body, leaving you in paranoia or endless depression. This is why meditation has to be done daily. As the forces raise, they have to be raised harmoniously, and the body gradually adjusts to the higher levels, in which the power becomes permanent.

"Highs" are the result of the empowered soul, and they also over time become permanent. Additionally, one's consciousness is raising, which is exactly WHY this is happening. Not some funny pill that one will urinate out of their system. These do result from the 'immortal' Soul. Your Soul is what you take into your next lifetime, adjusting your body into this high, and generally, putting you permanently on a higher level of being, away from misery, pain, spiritual and material impoverishment and all the other crap that torments those who don't work spiritually.

What you rise towards, you will get.

I hope this settles the drug question.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Any meditations I can do to fix my dopamine levels from when I was taking Adderal? I noticed that after I stopped taking it I didnt really enjoy things like I used to and got very easily bored
Thank you in advance
Sorry if my posts are a sometimes a mess...
Hail Satan!

Post Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1390
Location: America
Brdredr wrote:
I do have a question, because I've done some things I'm not proud of. Is it possible to recover after spending maybe 1, 1 and a half years as a stoner?


This doesn't matter now that you know of your mishap. All that matters is only the fact you know how to meditate. Which can correct everything of the damage. With an optimal diet, plus daily meditation, and very deep aura cleaning plus Yoga, you will return to 100% function.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 am

Posts: 1
Dedicating this to HP Cobra or someone who is advanced...
How does the reality feel from your perception??
I used to do edible cannabis (called siddhi in India) and i did feel a change in reality...it was like all my senses were heightened to a great extent...(However after becoming a SS i left cause i saw through it...)
But what i want to know from those who have advanced souls...how does this world feel? Is everything heightened? Does your perception differ from people with atrophied souls?? Is there that wonderful ecstasy and the feeling of self content?? Feeling of love without requiring love?? I do get these feelings for a short while sometimes after meditation... I am curious...

Post Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Posts: 77
Location: Gentile race.

Avivexus wrote:
But what i want to know - - how does this world feel? Is everything heightened? Does your perception differ from people with atrophied souls??

Yes.
Is there that wonderful ecstasy and the feeling of self content??

Yes.
www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/S ... ation.html
When you 3rd eye is fully open. Nothing will ever compare.
Feeling of love without requiring love??

with understanding (through meditation) you will grow past this. Ether way the answer here. Yes.
I do get these feelings for a short while sometimes after meditation... I am curious...

These feelings [as well as well as many more that you can manifest] can last as long as you can manage to maintain.

If you ever encounter negative feelings you can expel it out your third eye chakra.

- Hail E.A
Hail Satan.
S.S https://www.youtube.com/c/SatanismSpiri ... istries-TV + more awesome channels
:x
Image
:?: :!: :?:

Post Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:56 pm

Posts: 20
When you say Indian sadhus,most of them are street people with no life.These people follow corrupted techniques of advancement propagted by jews who were portraying themselves to be brahmins but weve succeeded in uncovering thieir secret identity.
https://wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/ ... dden-jews/


Return to JoyofSatan666