Board index JoyofSatan666 Cursing Back The Enemy - Important

Cursing Back The Enemy - Important

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:17 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

I will try to keep this very brief. As our people grow and our side grows in power, the enemy and their lackeys will not just sit down and watch. They will curse, and curse relentlessly to get anyone down. The enemy knows, and many of the people of Satan are Souls with whom the enemy has had problems for a long time.

They hate you because well, you know them. We are not living in a free world. The enemy, who has occult monopoly, flies curses everyday, to destroy and subvert people and maintain strict control over the globe. People who are 'without' can instantly die from such curses, or even worse. Satanists are entitled and very lucky.

The enemy thinks people are cattle, worthless, etc. This is part of their brainwashing. They know it really well that Gentiles, especially those with occult power, are the only people who can challenge their alien authority. In fact, the enemy stole the means that the Satanic Souls of the past have produced, and they are now trying to rally this planet into slavery. This is not a joke. The enemy knows this. Everyone needs to comprehend this fully.

The more you grow spiritually, the more your power will expand, but at the same time, these beings will not be satisfied with this, anymore than a lunatic is not satisfied their time is closing over. The jews and the enemy hive are used to playing with the 'goyim' as if someone plays with pigs on a farm.

The enemy is well aware of what spirituality does, and as you all have seen, the RTR's have cause global changes. There are many freedom fighters on the line, and like the enemy keeps the back of their rotten, so will we keep the back of those who fight for something better for this world. From a person doing their first steps to wake up, down to people in high government that are trying to fight the jews and their alien agenda- its up to us to back them up spiritually.

Think of that: they have NOBODY else. Literally, nobody. All other spiritual circles, plus the hostile enemy and aliens, are against them. This is not an easy fight for them either.

This will only escalate. Nobody must quit. Even if it gets hard, nothing will outweigh the satisfaction of knowing that you have destroyed them, and that you have worked for something great. Satan has made handpicks of His people for a reasoning known to Him. There will be storms, but this should only motivate and reassure people that impact is being made, big time.

Our people have to learn peace, but also to fight. Fighting is necessary, and fighting is what preserves life, especially at a situation such as this. This fake "Peace" is only for the slaves of the enemy who have been flattened and are basically, spiritually dead. Nobody is beating on a dead horse. For the rest who are advancing, there will be some flack, but the benefits far outweigh the problems by infinite times.

Expect of the RTR's (This Schedule Reminder here is the most damaging and we will change it when it has served its purpose: topic18484.html)

Here's what can be done in Monday and Tuesday. Ideally, the Cleaning and Protection, you should be doing EVERYDAY. The cleaning doesn't take time at all, and when you become adept at it, it flows on its own.

Curse Returning and Cleaning:
topic18162.html

Curse Returning and Protection:
topic18431.html

Lastly, The JoS protection Ritual, its advisable all people do this, so that everyone benefits from the massive energy we are going to raise. We benefit too, and we need to all be indestructible and together to get going. All members gain blessing and protection from this:

topic18189.html

Do daily meditations, dwell on the nice, and stay safe.

Our unified success is everyone's success.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Thankyoh. I was seriously passing time and went overboard in a couple things. This is coming at the right moment.

Ownward to multi hour RTR AND WARFARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:20 pm

So can we keep doing the protection even after the 13? or we have to stop and re-start it after this month?

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:59 pm

luis wrote:
So can we keep doing the protection even after the 13? or we have to stop and re-start it after this month?

I'm wondering this too. Do we continue for a few days even though the Moon is past the point of exact opposition to the Sun already?

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:32 am

I'm only doing the new protection by HPS Maxine during new to full moons as stated. I did the previous one similar to this one years ago for an entire year straight, and again for a few 40-day intervals, so it is permanent, but for this one I'm doing it in accordance with the moon phases as it makes sense to do it thusly. But my AoP is insanely strong anyway.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:10 am

The time is now. I've noticed that the more I progress the easier it is to think nothing of the enemy's spiritual filth and tricks. So I have spent some time looking at what the enemy is planning. Some things I have come across since that I would like to get some feedback on: False prophets are acting like this year is the year when their plans culminate; on Donald Trump's inauguration day, he was 70 years old, 7 months and 7 days (777); governments will be tested, some will fall, blah blah blah. The typical filthy lies that will not come true. The alien enemy continuously states that the xians will be the one to benefit, they will be the one to be at the head not the tail, etc, but these are all lies. The prophecies of the enemy are always lies and thrive on the weak minds of xians. The bible relies on Semitic language and numbers have meaning. As one grows closer with Satan, one can find the truth in-between in lines, the writing is on the walls. Satan allows for those to think critically for themselves, fight for the real truth and against the enemy human-hating agendas.

Words have power, and power relies on word. Race matters, ethnic divisions disable cultural marxist attempts of "unifying" and destroying all historical bloodlines. This won't happen. Satan reveals the truth. The enemy feels every move us Satanists make. Continue the RTR's, meditation, and learning. Cursing Pissreal works. The hive minded aliens are not blessed, they thrive on weak-mindedness! Before you second guess yourselves just know that we have more power than you might expect, and the enemy is hurting from it.

Side notes:
1) There are pastors with risen Kundalini who go around the world using "the holy spirit" to awaken the Kundalini of others (raising bioelectricity through shakti pats). When one is deep enough in Satanism, the words of the bible mean nothing. So these pastors are able to double as xians but really are pulling a publicity stunt to destroy gentiles by taking money and fame, but more importantly acting like its a "supernatural act of god" (when it is just their selves). It is obvious to any trained eye. What is there to say about these Satanists who are working for the enemy agenda? Is it bad to go experience their kundalini shakti pats? Ive done it before just want to know if I can do it again, since they are extremely blissful and ecstatic. It's easy to see the double talk of these pastors.
2) any tips on learning semitic language to re-interpret RTR's?

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 am

I required this, And thank you!
I have found hoodedcobra to be one of the great people to help me out.
Thanks Alot!
Hail Father Satan. Lord Satan. Thanks JOS for teaching me magick. My life is slowly improving.

I've made a promise to protect all satanists, to revive the occult of the Black Sun (Nazi Party) and create a safe haven where satanism and magick can be performed without hindrance.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:22 am
Site Admin

Yes, this can be done on Monday and Tuesday, for the situational thing.

You can even continue this and keep doing this, but for everything dealing with increase, you should be going for when the moon goes towards the Full Moon.

Now, for generally doing this (everyone must do this at least once at some point) you can start on the new moon, until the next full moon.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:24 am
Site Admin

luis wrote:

You can continue if you want.

Treat these two days as situational, for these two days, not as an extension for workings.

This is to return some crap sent massively by the enemy, who was celebrating their human sacrifice rituals which take place around their (((Easter))).

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:31 pm

HC, Is it possible for someone to spread black magick through food?
I know you can us poppets, But I fear my fathers family want me dead because of my inheritance. I have attempted suicide multiple times, And they just came, I don't know, They don't feel like I wanted to do it..

If Someone did this to me, Is there a way I can protect myself without returning the black magick towards them?
I need this help
Thank you!
Forest
Hail Father Satan. Lord Satan. Thanks JOS for teaching me magick. My life is slowly improving.

I've made a promise to protect all satanists, to revive the occult of the Black Sun (Nazi Party) and create a safe haven where satanism and magick can be performed without hindrance.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:29 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Yes, this can be done on Monday and Tuesday, for the situational thing.

You can even continue this and keep doing this, but for everything dealing with increase, you should be going for when the moon goes towards the Full Moon.

Now, for generally doing this (everyone must do this at least once at some point) you can start on the new moon, until the next full moon.
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
luis wrote:

You can continue if you want.

Treat these two days as situational, for these two days, not as an extension for workings.

So are you saying that we Can do the protection even only on monday and tuesday? In this day i don't i have a lot of time and i'm doing already some important spell, it's fine if for some week i don't do the protection everyday?

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:33 pm
Site Admin

Forestman4 wrote:
HC, Is it possible for someone to spread black magick through food?
I know you can us poppets, But I fear my fathers family want me dead because of my inheritance. I have attempted suicide multiple times, And they just came, I don't know, They don't feel like I wanted to do it..

If Someone did this to me, Is there a way I can protect myself without returning the black magick towards them?
I need this help
Thank you!
Forest

Possible. However, do the aura and you won't have to worry about this. It seems you have some issues on your plate so you need this 100%.

Why suicide? Because people outright suck and they are criminals who just want to take your things to live like the pigs they are? No you won't suicide. You will just fight and win over them. Especially if you did them nothing, these people are ugly pigs and, no offence to pigs, you need to give them a treatment. You have the black magick or bindings. Don't hesitate to use it if people are trying to kill you or something.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:35 pm
Site Admin

@luis

Yes, you can, NOT do this if circumstances are tight, but make sure you protect yourself in a similar manner at least. Daily Aura of Protection is mandatory.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
@luis

Yes, you can, NOT do this if circumstances are tight, but make sure you protect yourself in a similar manner at least. Daily Aura of Protection is mandatory.

Thanks,of course i always do the AoP and i was thinking to do the jos protection ritual everyday if i can with low repetition,i've had problems with my father but i asked gods and now it's all fine..i'm really thankfull to Father Satan and my Guardian, they protected me and guided me to the solution.

Hail Satan!
Hail to all the Gods of the Hell!!

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:47 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

No there is not, the fact is pastor's are trained in NLP and other crowd manipulation tactics, this includes mass hysteria tactics and putting actors as plants in the audience. Who come up and pretend to be afflicted and then healed by the pastors lying on of hands. This is well documented as a form of scam artistry going on. A lot of the jumping around and rolling around is mass hysteria, like a rock concert or football game on steroids. I grew up in the Evangelicals and in this nonsense.

Some of them are charismatic's who if you looked in their chart have a stronger soul chart. Some of them might be enthused with the energy of the crowd as well.

But ascended masters, no.

How are these people Satanists anyway, they are not.

A_Dreamer wrote:
Side notes:
1) There are pastors with risen Kundalini who go around the world using "the holy spirit" to awaken the Kundalini of others (raising bioelectricity through shakti pats). When one is deep enough in Satanism, the words of the bible mean nothing. So these pastors are able to double as xians but really are pulling a publicity stunt to destroy gentiles by taking money and fame, but more importantly acting like its a "supernatural act of god" (when it is just their selves). It is obvious to any trained eye. What is there to say about these Satanists who are working for the enemy agenda? Is it bad to go experience their kundalini shakti pats? Ive done it before just want to know if I can do it again, since they are extremely blissful and ecstatic. It's easy to see the double talk of these pastors.

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:07 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Everyone make sure your doing the current schedule on the wheel of the year as well on the JoS site with the rtr's.

Make sure to do this rtr as well, a couple of times a week. Its the current date.

OHM-USH • AHV-OH-HUHY • AHM-AHKH-LEEM • SHEE • AHV-OH-HUHY

State with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The God of Israel Has Lost All Power
• The Jews Have Permanently and Completely Lost all Power and Influence Over Gentiles
• The Prophesies of War, Destruction and Desolation Against Gentiles have Failed Completely and Permanently
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:08 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is were the enemy wants humanity.......

However our rtr's are taking people to the realm that is swastika awesome the realm of..........

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 am

Forestman4 wrote:
Is there a way I can protect myself without returning the black magick towards them?

Well that's awfully xian (or hindi?) of you. If someone curses you, direct the energy right back at them, for fucks sake. Don't be weak and pathetic. You're a Spiritual Satanist. Defend yourself. Anyone who messes with you deserves what they get.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:46 am

What should we do about the Turkish crisis in Europe?
Fear is an illusion.

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:02 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This is were the enemy wants humanity.......

However our rtr's are taking people to the realm that is swastika awesome the realm of..........

Lmao, I feel like this could be a show :lol:
Namasatan

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:03 am

Forestman4 wrote:
Thanks Alot!

I thank You. Too HPhooded cobra.
Their curses are upon THEM, and they'r time is on Them.
http://fourth-reich666.angelfire.com/
Long live Truth

Image . Hail Satan

Knowledge: "SATAN" mean( s) TRUTH in Sanskrit, which is one of the world's oldest and most ancient of languages.
Nibiru Battleships Fleet no. 7 is in Earth Atmosphere* ****

Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:31 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Everyone make sure your doing the current schedule on the wheel of the year as well on the JoS site with the rtr's.

Make sure to do this rtr as well, a couple of times a week. Its the current date.

OHM-USH • AHV-OH-HUHY • AHM-AHKH-LEEM • SHEE • AHV-OH-HUHY

State with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The God of Israel Has Lost All Power
• The Jews Have Permanently and Completely Lost all Power and Influence Over Gentiles
• The Prophesies of War, Destruction and Desolation Against Gentiles have Failed Completely and Permanently
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

HP these rituals have to do more and preferably in the Mars and Saturn ... right ... !!!

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:27 am
Site Admin

Lasollor wrote:
Forestman4 wrote:
Thanks Alot!

"Oy veyyy! The girls in the picture are really supressed! most suppressed smiles ever! Hitler was really hated by the kids so I tell you! I swear by Shlomo!11!!!!1!!"

These are liberated!!

Post Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:03 pm

I did the 2 days extra. I may just continue with it. Why is it not considered an extension of the working?

Return to JoyofSatan666