Board index JoyofSatan666 Jewish Globalization: We Must DESTROY This

Jewish Globalization: We Must DESTROY This

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
"Globalization" is nothing but an attempt of the jews, and their lackeys who they have as 'elite' (only financial elite as otherwise they are a cancer to the planet) to just expand their range of influence, all over the globe, without any opposition.

This is because well, all these jewish racketeers and parasites want to drain the blood of the whole globe. Nations, America, whole continents don't suffice. Them and their alien hive want complete dominion over all affairs, with no resistence whatsover.

From another standby. I see these communist chicks sometimes, and the beta cucks, who travel everywhere on the planet to have a taste. And talk about "Globalization" as a good thing. Little do people understand that all races and all differences will disappear, and with these, cuisines, dialects, and everything that makes the planet travel-worthy. It will be of no use to go nowhere, as the slum things will be the same everywhere. Everything in the end will be corrupted and made into the same dying rot.

Those at the top will NOT hesitate, especially with the technology they will have by then, to destroy and flatten the 'goyim' now and forever, keeping them enslaved permanently. If you want an idea, study 1984 by George Orwell.

If any jew like Stalin would be asked, their Communist dream of "Globalization", is exactly what they would love to see: the same thing the bible openly states it wants done. Contrary to the lies and propaganda, Hitler never wanted any "Globalization". Hitler wanted all Gentiles to develop their own powerful culture, by following up to a high standard. Not to "Globalize" the world. Hitler and the Europeans of the time threw themselves in the sacrifice for the expansionist communist globalization of the USSR to fail. They managed to save us and give us a chance. They ended up no different than "Satan" in history written by the enemy.

If people can move "freely" on the globe (Which will never really happen, but its just a troll argument of jews) everyone will swarm like flies into a certain place, eat out the resources, and then move to another place, until the earth has went completely destroyed. Add the fact that this will bring endless war over resources, a complete lack of order. Lack of order is not freedom. This will be death.

Out of this mass of 'equality' that teh Goyim will have and harbor, the worst morbid gangsterism will arise. It will also be impossible to maintain global order at once, unless of course, the populace is completely flattened and therefore unable to do 'evil'.

Imagine having all the people you hate, forced in your own 'house'. Nobody will own nothing anymore, however. But just to give you an idea. Everyone will be so 'equal', that you will have to allow yourself to be raped or something, to not be called a 'non equal'. Children who are born better and 'non equal' to others, will be thrown to die, because they will be threatening this 'paradise' of the jews. No, I don't make this up, its in the bible. Who knows what else one can imagine?

We can only imagine and even then, its enought to make someone want to vomit.

Globalization plus the rise of technology, will leave the elites with one result. The global average IQ in some researches, is around 85 points. This is very low, and this is a dangerously low, and soon to be, retarded level IQ. If one is below 75, one is easily fooled and can become a slave. Nobody who is a Satanist has that number, so don't worry.

It takes a potent mind to understand all that is being said here. Even if one doesn't, grasping the Truth shows that the mind is worthy and fertile. However, when masses are concerned, situation can become real grim, and is already really bad. You can see the rampant stupidity outside, especially if you meditate. These fools are walking into their death, wasting themselves, the planet, and handing us down to our enemies to die.

The enemy wants to assimilate all people who are one inch more intelligent, so that they will never be opposed. If someone is stupid, they cannot oppose anybody. The enemy wants low iq, debilitated, poverty ridden slaves, that are easy to control. Preferably really sick, really weak, and only good insofar they are to be slaves.

All the asswipes of the kikes about eradicating global poverty, and that machines will serve "Humanity" and that "Humans" will never hunger again and everyone will have a Rolls Royce, are all bullshit. Remember fellow "Goyim", we are the GOYIM- the ANIMALS, and we are NOT HUMAN in JEWISH UNDERSTANDING. All the bullshit of the jewish elite that they talk about "HUMANITY" is just codeword for the JEWS themselves. They don't give one piece of shit what the GOYIM slaves are going to do. They are JEWS, talking to JEWS. Its their racial slang.

The jews are carrying out the largest crime in the history of humanity. If this one succeeds, there will never be one bigger crime to be committed. Never, ever in the world, has a more larger scale crime been taking place. This is the largest crime a criminal could ever imagine of doing. Also, if the whole globe falls under "Globalization", then nobody will be able to free the race mixed, cultureless cattled that will be governed from Israel. Mind you, this is written in the Bible and the Quaran- this is what these low IQ cockroaches are worshipping: jews ruling the planet and them becoming cattle, like flies, swarming on top of a world filled with shit.

The end to everything. Everything by this time will be gone. Unfortunately, we are faced with this future RIGHT NOW. One would rather die in the lowest life now, knowing they safeguarded a future of the planet and themselves, rather than sit life a comfortable Goyim and let the future go. In their next stupid incarnation, these little princesses that didn't want to fight and wanted to be only in cozy-rainbow land, they will find themselves in a gulag.

And shortly, one will go extinct, because well, there will be no longer a 'race' for them to go incarnate into. They will be stuck on the astral. And sorry to disappoint, but there is no 'heaven' one will be taken into. Our existence here defines our existence in totality.

The reason I and many others of our family here are undertaking this endeavor, by placing ourselves in spiritual and otherwise dangers, and crowning ourselves with honors and pride. Is because we are envisioning a real utopian future. Where human dignity and individuality are on the highest end, and all people develop the higher culture possible that they can. On top of a healthy planet.

In fact, what Satan and the Creator Gods have created and have been working on. This is a future worth living, not that of globalism. This is a future worth fighting for, not that of the enemy, where everyone can figure out where this is ending.

As much as I hate to say this, this is the fact here. We all wish it 'were' better. But wishes at this point can only go in the sewer, unless they are followed through and worked seriously. We need to destroy the enemy and be fearless, relentless, and completely diligent. This is not a time to concern ourselves with crap that has concerned other generations of hundreds of years back, such as old time fights, old time jewish grudges, and stinging on jewish blinding mindsets until our flesh dies. We know better now.

Fight now, fight mercilessly, end spiritually the unworthy lives of the enemy, and let's flatten them all. We are on a make it or break it time: if we succeed now, Humanity will actually see a utopian future in the Age of Aquarius, but if we fail, then, Humanity will be literally destroyed and all of us, like all other humans, will be begging to never be born again.

Satan hands to everyone of you here a piece of this destiny. Doesn't matter how small you think yourself to be, how small the act, or how huge, or how big one thinks of themselves, Satan has entrusted to all of us a piece to do for the destiny of our Races, people's and this world as a whole. Everyone must do their part, and we will be victorious and successful.

A piece of the Great Flame of Satan is in your hands. No matter how small, or how big, all these sparks have to be put together to set the world ablaze, destroy the enemy, and then for the creative fire to breed a new and better world.

Just think of the thousands of years of warfare of Satan and the Gods, all those who have died not knowing the Truth, and not knowing WHY, all these victimes of wars, famines, and all those silently suffering. We have the chance to turn the tide, now and forever.

Use this chance! Even if you fall trillion times, rise infinite more. Satan will always understand, but Satan doesn't excuse permanent quitters. Satan understands our shortcomings, but the Gods don't tolerate permanent quitters. The persistent fighter will be the one that will stand, not necessarily the always victorious one.

If you feel like you fail, or feeling as if it doesn't matter, just remember what you have read here. Its a long process, its a long war, and from people like us will come a devastating change. Yes, even from these small things everyone does, and these small decisions. These will decide the outcome of this whole process.

Never must we let Satan down, or we will be damned, in ourselves, same as our world and planet.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 51
I have a question: You said that machines serving humanity, in full or in part (which one, I am not sure you mean). Etc. Is bullshit. My question is...? What is the Satanic Method of labor and manufacturing, production and agriculture and all of the sectors of work and labor. Will humans labor? If so, may I ask what will be done (what labor will humans do) and how it will happen/will be done. Will we just have a lot of people doing work that is now taken over by machines (My two cents, is that I'm not going to have an opinion until I hear it from a HP or something. :3)

A quick note. What is the Satanic Stance on Birth Control. Should I not use birth control. I am a Nordic Aryan, and I know the white race needs saving. Cheers. Hail Sat-Anki!

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
Shadow wrote:
I have a question: You said that machines serving humanity, in full or in part (which one, I am not sure you mean). Etc. Is bullshit. My question is...? What is the Satanic Method of labor and manufacturing, production and agriculture and all of the sectors of work and labor. Will humans labor? If so, may I ask what will be done (what labor will humans do) and how it will happen/will be done. Will we just have a lot of people doing work that is now taken over by machines (My two cents, is that I'm not going to have an opinion until I hear it from a HP or something. :3)

A quick note. What is the Satanic Stance on Birth Control. Should I not use birth control. I am a Nordic Aryan, and I know the white race needs saving. Cheers. Hail Sat-Anki!


In the closeby future, it will be similar as of now, only better. People must not become entirely dependent on machines, as then we will go down very easily. People are already largely depressed by the fact that they do nothing useful with their life, but only chase an imaginary consumers "happiness". Also, unemployment and sitting down to have 'fun' 24/7 doesn't serve nowhere but to weaken down civilizations and make people depressed.

In the 'happier' societies where people always try to have fun and chase the 'money' god, we have the most rampant depression. This is because humans do nothing useful anymore.

People by nature like to create, and those who are entirely lazy by choice as parasites, then why are they around? Its by parasites that humanity has been dragged to where it is now.

There needs to be a blend of fun, and labor that is stimulating and uplifting to the mind. However poverty and slavery of finances the Gods do want to abolish, so humanity can focus on spiritual attainment and advancement instead, rather than chasing pennies to live, but this will definitely take a while.

These are all pipe dreams unless we save ourselves from the mortal dangers first.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
Shadow wrote:
A quick note. What is the Satanic Stance on Birth Control. Should I not use birth control. I am a Nordic Aryan, and I know the white race needs saving. Cheers. Hail Sat-Anki!


All women should have the right to birth control, yes. Satanism recognizes this right on women. Not to the extent however that the enemy promotes, that of slutdom, and unnecessary going against life and birth in a destructive way that makes humanity go extinct. This is not freedom this is damnation. In other words, birth control within sane context, and not as a striving of doing one's part to wipe one's Race out of existence...

Everything that would be keeping someone back from having a family, can be fixed by the use of magick and doing some work on the physical. Then, people should get ahead and have a family, if they are to raise this in spiritual principle too, all the better.

For the latter part of one's life, after the age of 65, one needs family to take care of them. For some people, this is even sooner. These elder years are quite necessary for one's advancement and development, same as all other years. Also, these years one may be able to retire, giving them the ability to full time advance spiritually.

However, you may need to do magick to get a decent husband, and even bind them to you, so you can have quality offspring. Make a good search, and use your best instinct for it.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
As for machines replacing humans, this is the thing that Marx and other jews have happily proclaimed about the world of the non jews. This is when humans will be thrown out of work in literal droves, and few if nobody will ever work from the Goyim.

Marx called this the climax of the capital; capital or money will survive on its OWN, without human interaction or work anymore. Capital will become a thing of its own, and completely independent of human labor. Therefore humans will need to die (or will die in droves as a result of imporverishment, not having access to water and other things, and not working to have money), except of a few to be kept around to do what machines cannot do, until well, machines will be invented to do this, and the only remaining ones will be the jews.

The enemy also wants to make self-sentinent artifical intelligence, that will be self-serving, will learn on its own, and 'create' on its own, so that will completely replace humanity. And the elect jews will be living in 'heaven on earth' on their own, with the Goyim dead, aside of 2800 for each which will be their personal slave harem. That's all.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 51
So the 2800 will be robots and various machines? And all Gentiles will die?

That seems like the true meaning of holocaust to me...

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
Shadow wrote:
So the 2800 will be robots and various machines? And all Gentiles will die?

That seems like the true meaning of holocaust to me...


From the Jewish Talmud: "Toldoth Noah 63b; When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

No, it will be human "Goyim". This is in the Talmud, one of the holiest books of jews. Karl Marx's father was a Talmudic Rabbi, and the Rabbis are the holiest people of the 'jewish race', who know about, guide and co-operate for their agenda. Imagine like the Pagan Spiritual Priests of Europe who were behind all governments, and from which the governing people came from.

This is what Rabbis are. From this caste, they want to bring a 'leader' to lead the jews into becoming rulers into the world. The name of which is "Jesus Christ", an imaginary Rabbi who never existed, but the jews want to materialize and bring into existence by energy of faith and belief. To make people believe this is legitimate, they say that this ficticious entity existed 'before' and as thus, will exist 'again'. Of course this is a lie, but in anyway... This is the 'climax' of the bible, the 'end', and also, the 'Second Coming' and the "New Jerusalem"- the Globalization applied into a literal, physical reality.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 51
Thank you very much for your replies, I am a huge fan. :D


Posts: 13
Great post. Your voice in writing is truly motivational.
Colleges and universities are infested to promote a cultural Marxist agenda. Good goyim are expected to focus on math and sciences, which are no doubt important. But in areas where one studies the knowledge of past civilizations, through books, archaeology, art, etc. is Satan more readily accessible. Underneath all of the Jewish texts, authors and coverups, smart gentiles may read between the lines to find out the hidden truths. As soon as one wakes up, not in the sense of being some liberal cuck, but really wakes up to see what is behind the veil it is nearly impossible to look back. I have had others ask me if I would ever "go back" but.. after the knowledge one comes across.. going back would show weakness and a denial of the blatant truth! Globalization is taught in classrooms, religion is imposed on young children (and sometimes in schools) in attempts to circumvent their closeness with Satan. Do your best to wake up others, the path may be difficult and slow to progress not only yourself but others, there is no better feeling in seeing the change in them as well as yourself. We will not fail. If we can find truth and fight for it, so will others.


Posts: 228
Location: 4th Reich
I call bs on the machines will take our jobs thing. To me the machines frees us from a lower level of labor to take on higher levels of labor or creation. Everyone loves to create in their own way.

People will advance in many ways including spiritually. In the future they colonize other planets, which requires the colonization and industrialization and modernization process. The stages of history on earths advancement will repeat. And what about support jobs on earth for these endeavors?

It's a stupid lie that one country or one continent or one planet is this box which we can't escape from and that everything will advance to a climax and leave us all to do nothing but wither away after reaching the top of the bell curve. The frontier will move but on that frontier will always be non robot jobs and lesser jobs and higher jobs in other places, and places where humans are needed and technology doesn't cut it.

As I said in another thread too, ONE THIRD of my town is not white. They don't mention that, but they mention the 30 jobs we lost to robots in the news. They never mentioned it when we lost 1/3 of our jobs to browns, but some robot doing a weld is the end of our jobs and economy and may "jewsus save us"

And you know what, I'm tired of every apartment complex looking like soulless communist housing and everyone wearing the exact same clothing and an algorithm giving 1 shoe to fit all people. I'm tired of every bit of uniqueness or soul being stamped out from the world. These fucking robots are exactly what the jews are and they are just replicating their empty meaningless selves.

And a virus I know from advanced biology is just the exact same shit on a small scale. Little Nano robots just existing with no soul or purpose but to spread and fuck things up like their human shaped jew cousins. They say a virus must have receptors that fit to enter a cell. Reptillians used human shape receptors to infiltrate the cell called earth.

I saw a guy on youtube build a miniature bonsai forest. It was the cooest thing with a bunch of larch trees. Maybe in the future that guy can't get a job on an assembly line, will be making millions a year selling to people that want a cool piece to meditate by. Maybe custom Satanic alters will be the new manufacturing. I'd rather build people altars than work for some soul sucking corporate jew farm.



Also make male birth control a thing....that I'd want to use.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5102
What is revealing, early this year Merkel tried to ban the NPD the NS party in Germany. This was thrown out on the grounds the NPD was too small to bother with. With only five thousand members. As we know the jews at the top like Merkel have access to insider information. She went after this party with a vengeance for a reason and not because its insignificant. Merkel's government is only at 30 percent approval and since they always lie in the media its probably even lower. They know what is coming in Germany this year with the Federal Elections. Keep up the RTR's.


Posts: 13
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I call bs on the machines will take our jobs thing. To me the machines frees us from a lower level of labor to take on higher levels of labor or creation. Everyone loves to create in their own way.

...

Also make male birth control a thing....that I'd want to use.


Technology is replacing jobs every day. What makes this non-beneficial is that many people rely on the jobs that are being outsourced by tech for their own survival. For example, if you look at what Amazon is trying to do with their walk-in stores, everything is automated and robotic. You walk in, pick a product up, walk out with it and it automatically deducts money from your account. No persons in sight, just other customers- no cashiers etc. if we consider what the implications of this style of economy is, the Jewish concept of microchipping is directly beginning a trail process except via hardware like phones. The only way you can purchase is if you're "connected and online the system" - if you're not you aren't allowed inside. Sound familiar?
Then we have the multi-million dollar deal that the CEO of Amazon has with the CIA. The recent invention of that robotic "Alexa" or whatever its name is. It just sits on your countertops and audibly records dialogue and information that is then sent to the CIA and other government entities. The recent videos of Alexa being asked by consumers, "hey Alexa, do you work with the CIA/ are you connected to the CIA?" Then show the robot immoderately turn itself off and shut down to refuse cooperation with the question, since she "answers only in honesty" or whatever.
The times of artificial intelligence being weaponized against Gentiles is now. except good gotim believe that consumerism is good and nobody will every be out to harm them.
The rate of which similar technologies are being utilized by the enemy is unprecedented compared to before. Stay vigilant.


Posts: 91
HP Mageson666 wrote:
What is revealing, early this year Merkel tried to ban the NPD the NS party in Germany. This was thrown out on the grounds the NPD was too small to bother with. With only five thousand members. As we know the jews at the top like Merkel have access to insider information. She went after this party with a vengeance for a reason and not because its insignificant. Merkel's government is only at 30 percent approval and since they always lie in the media its probably even lower. They know what is coming in Germany this year with the Federal Elections. Keep up the RTR's.





Wait...? What? You talk about the NS party in Germany then you say that they know whats coming for them(to Merkel). What do you mean by this?
Fear is an illusion.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I call bs on the machines will take our jobs thing. To me the machines frees us from a lower level of labor to take on higher levels of labor or creation. Everyone loves to create in their own way.

People will advance in many ways including spiritually. In the future they colonize other planets, which requires the colonization and industrialization and modernization process. The stages of history on earths advancement will repeat. And what about support jobs on earth for these endeavors?

It's a stupid lie that one country or one continent or one planet is this box which we can't escape from and that everything will advance to a climax and leave us all to do nothing but wither away after reaching the top of the bell curve. The frontier will move but on that frontier will always be non robot jobs and lesser jobs and higher jobs in other places, and places where humans are needed and technology doesn't cut it.

As I said in another thread too, ONE THIRD of my town is not white. They don't mention that, but they mention the 30 jobs we lost to robots in the news. They never mentioned it when we lost 1/3 of our jobs to browns, but some robot doing a weld is the end of our jobs and economy and may "jewsus save us".


You call BS based on your own lack of understanding and contextualizing of the situation. Not what I have said.

The problems are NOT contrary. The enemy wants to wipe out Whites, but at the same time needs their inventiveness and their ability to create. They dislike low level brown labor by a long shot. So gradually, they are developing the next stage, which is machines. These things happen at the same time.

Obviously what you state is the immidate agenda, and the big problem NOW. While the problem you mention is the problem of the agenda today, what I told everyone will be the issue in 30 to 40 years from now. This is what the jews themselves openly express and let everyone know.

What you do not get. Is that this is the transitory stage. Now in some Western countries young people are up to 50 and 60 percent unemployed. Labor force is becoming always more "discreet" and you need more and more diplomas to just cash in 500 a month to live like a dog in many countries. Browns are stealing the jobs to work as cheap labor, same as the university posts as the Jews draw them in.

Most Ivy leagues now are taking in Saudis and many other Jews, and "colored" people on purpose, as they get a bonus if they are from a jihadist, or black family or something. And if they have a bit of jewish blood all the better. The same thing is done in England, and part of why England was ruined is because it opened the universities to Saudi Arabia and many other places. Because this is the hotbed of breeding Marxism as another member stated...

This is make them lords over the west. When this is done, phase two will ensue. When Jews have the necessary technology, whomever it is that is not working, will die. Because WHY live? The Jews wants to holocaust people all along, but he cannot, and he cannot survive without thriving on something.

These problems are not contrary. They are on the same path. By replacing the white working class with browns. You aren't putting illiterate and lower quality citizens to run the civilization resource production. And to have a say in its politics and workforce. In the past, only people who were working or taxed, and were part of the workforce had a vote. Now everyone does. Irrespectively, the workforce does control the going of society as Marx the Rabbi admits.

One can work a simple job and do whatever, and still have everything they need and more. You have connected working all together with the Jewish system. And built a utopian sex fantasy on how you are going to conjure up forests by your mind power or something. Most beings haven't even got one and one straight by now. If you want to destroy humanity, you give everything on the plate to them.

Then the aliens invade, they cast an EMP, and the snowflakes who only did sex and thought themselves as Gods, will die on an instant as they never had any skills to cook, or do otherwise, only had fun and thought they were on a god level, cannot plant a vegetable anymore because well, technology did it. This is very easy to kill them. This is no different than one being able to walk, but using a wheelchair just for fun. It should make you understand why the technology we have today could never build a pyramid or anything else. Technology has to be rethought.

The Ancients who were real Gods, had telepathy first. And would probably use external tech secondary. Technology is a means to development. The Jews promote is as a hinderance, as this is technology that has the intentions on the greys in it.

The removal of the White Worker is stage one. This whole shit thing of replacement will never happen if there are many Whites and strong nations in the world. Whites will figure it out. So long humans are better robot slaves as in a China, then they will use them. When the idiotic Gentiles will invent robots and other things to foolishly think they FREE themselves and humanity. The Jew if still in power will steal these and implement these into their agenda.

Technology and cheap brown labor is replacing the Western White worker. Of course this is only the beginning as the AI hasn't been developed yet. Then you can virtually replace most human beings with an AI. And the Jews who hold the capital, as I stated, would rather have a robot that works 24 hours, than a complaining mother with children.

Technology is a freedom tool. Yes. But if Jews use it, expect holocaust in the next roughly five to six decades. Of what worthwhile life would have REMAINED by their breeding out genocidal anti white agenda. Because this is what they are going to do.

Jews with everything they have learned, the used it to destroy society. And with a lol these browns and pisslamics hordes. What freedom? You see things through colored glasses of how you would like it to be. Technology can be used for mass slavery as well, replacement, and many other ways. Just look at Hollywood and understand. Or jewbook.

Unless the problem of the enemy is dealt, technology will never be freedom. It still isn't. Those who know about tech know how it's been worked to destroyed any secrecy for one. Technology is bound on its operators always. This is the face humanity will see if the Jews are not dethroned and quickly. Not mini 3D forest, etc. Sorry but that's it.

When you think jobs and technology you must be thinking high civilizing like Hitler, only.

This is all very beautiful and I am sure the Gods want to free us from that crap, but unless the enemy is being completely removed, and people reach a medium to high spiritual peak (everyone included), this will never happen.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
A_Dreamer wrote:

Technology is replacing jobs every day. [...]
The rate of which similar technologies are being utilized by the enemy is unprecedented compared to before. Stay vigilant.


This is already happening its just people aren't paying attention because they are accustomed to the civilization they were born in. Cashiers, Accountants, Surveying companies and many other places are slowly using AI. Farmers are also largely using machines and AI to do things, which sound great, so long machines are around. If (((something))) were to ever happen, all this goes out the window.

And it will only escalate if the jews aren't spiritually destroyed.

Which they will if we do the RTR's.

This whole job replacement thing, its just a matter of killing people without killing them with a gun, that's all there is to that agenda. They just let them to slowly starve and die, unless they 'qualify' for whatever crazy demands the jew has. In Europe Sweden and other countries reached a point where people had excellent income for 6 hours of work a day, which the enemy filled with muds and invaders quickly, as more free time, equals more searching, and more searching eventually leads to the jew. The enemy wants civilization to always remain on the low.

In most "Civilized" countries, people have two or three jobs just to keep things going. With giant intervals of being jobless and being sustained by their family, government, or some other way. They only watch the news, therefore, they cannot easily just "wake up". This is why many people just cannot wake up, not because they are "dumb".

The enemy has used work to become slavery as the Rabbi Marx reveals in the Das Kapital, the book of his Marxism agenda of the jews.

He says it there that this is the 'silent gunshot', and instead of the enemy killing people by the gun, they kill them by unemployment. Of course the jews sell cheesy solutions to keep people distracted, while they are pulling off their major crimes. Marx worked with those at the top such as with the millionaire Engels, with whom they have written the Marxist crap together. They knew this was a thing to keep the Goy deceived while the Catapitalist jews were going (Because their philosophies would never work anyway) , and/or result in the full blown Commie Revolution that they intended. Win Win situation making for the jews.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 79
Location: Gentile race.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Everyone must do their part, and we will be victorious and successful.

A piece of the Great Flame of Satan is in your hands. No matter how small, or how big, all these sparks have to be put together to set the world ablaze, destroy the enemy, and then for the creative fire to breed a new and better world.

Just think of .., all those who have died not knowing the Truth, and not knowing WHY, all these victimes of wars, famines, and all those silently suffering. We have the chance to turn the tide, now and forever.

.. The persistent fighter will be the one that will stand, not necessarily the always victorious one.

.. just remember what you have read here. Its a long process, its a long war, and from people like us will come a devastating change. Yes, even from these small things everyone does, and these small decisions. These will decide the outcome of this whole process.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666


The Bull(shit) of Wallstreet finds the Age of Aquarius AT the end of IT's road. 2045.


It' S realization &reaction of it's time.

Is priceless.
Image

Image

#teleportation is a magic trick.

" I reveal my wonders to those who seek them, and in due time my miracles to those who receive them from me. But those who are without are my adversaries, hence they oppose me. " - Al Jilwah- Satan
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )


Posts: 16
Location: Rochester NY

I have a question now that we are on this topic. So I dont think I can control who I fall in love with, but I do want an irish wife as I am still preop and want kids. I am Irish, French on dads side and Chinese and Vietnamese, any suggestions? I would like a mate with some of my race as well.


Posts: 703
Location: Hell's Army front line

As long we are here doing what we came for my brother, we won't let that happen to our beautiful race.
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097


Posts: 228
Location: 4th Reich
Thanks Dreamer and Cobra. Both your posts help me to understand the situation we face. I guess I was looking at the potential upside to tech but not how it's being abused by the jews to wipe us out. A scary potential future indeed.


Posts: 177
One bad apple spoils the bunch, just the same if you introduce a foreign plant to domestic landscapes it could literally destroy the whole outcropping. Yet many are too feeble and/or selfish to come to this realization.

Well written HP, thank you.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Thanks Dreamer and Cobra. Both your posts help me to understand the situation we face. I guess I was looking at the potential upside to tech but not how it's being abused by the jews to wipe us out. A scary potential future indeed.


Tech like magick and like money or any other tool, is only good if the users are good. The enemy needs to be removed. In the same way they weaponized money, spirituality, sexuality, philosophy and anything else, the same thing can happen to technology, and things will turn ugly. Therefore we have to know both sides of the coin and also fight them accordingly.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 103
Location: a pogrom near you...
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
A_Dreamer wrote:

Technology is replacing jobs every day. [...]
The rate of which similar technologies are being utilized by the enemy is unprecedented compared to before. Stay vigilant.


This is already happening its just people aren't paying attention because they are accustomed to the civilization they were born in. Cashiers, Accountants, Surveying companies and many other places are slowly using AI. Farmers are also largely using machines and AI to do things, which sound great, so long machines are around. If (((something))) were to ever happen, all this goes out the window.

Not to get too deep into my job, but I listen to live firefighter scanner traffic and document data on incidents involving structural damage, which I then send to clients. More and more fire agencies are using machine voices, like Siri, to dispatch units out to incidents. I'm sure the same is being done for police units, as well. This is just another example of a [primarily White] worker class job that is slowly but surely being replaced by machines.

(Not to mention its extremely annoying to hear these computer voices all day, and as I listen to ~7 fire agencies at once, it makes it difficult to pinpoint exactly who the hell is talking...)
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1406
Location: America
Tech is far from bad. However, just look who makes all these crazy movies about destroying the planet with it, creating viruses, and other crazy shit, and you shortly realize the "Tribe" needs to be away from it.

Liberating Technology is given by Satan.

Technology is bound to "Prometheus" as well, the Ancient Greek God. And its use is to make humanity into Gods. But who prevents it everytime...
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI


Posts: 91
But you said that Trump is the last jew to rule the USA as president. So does that mean that we are going to elect our own candidate of SS? And as Maxine stated that we have VIPs who are in hollywood industry, politics etc. So IF our top priorities for this year to the year 2020 would include: making as many countries as we can nationalist(or the most important ones), destroy the EU completely and get communism out of the world. And propably UN as well. These are PRETTY big priorities but if Trump would be the last Jew president of the USA then we need to all of these before the year 2020
Fear is an illusion.


Return to JoyofSatan666