Board index Black Satanist Community Metaphysics Of The Black Race

Metaphysics Of The Black Race

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:47 pm

This is a continuation of a post I wrote on the main group about Black gentiles.

The races are on different levels, different stages of evolution. The races also are correspondent to different aspect of the elements.

When you look at the scientific data on the races, it becomes clear that there is a metaphysical connection.
Think of what the races stand for and represent and not about what they lack.

The black race has a higher reproduction rate, a shorter gestation period, faster development and overall maturity, increased sociability, higher fertility, higher hormones, i.e Testosterone, greater muscular definition/strength, and so fourth. (Biological efficiency.)

What the above means is that our race was created by the gods as an advanced worker to help build a civilization here on earth hence the primary directive and nature is on the physical. Movement, rhythm and sensuousness are the exalted aspects. You see this also in how we are built and shaped and toned. Rhythm and dance is highly spiritual, and is a high form of expression for blacks, especially in Africa. This goes into our roots and wiring and is also the basis of traditional African spirituality. You even see this in the Americas at Xian churches and certain congregations when they are worked up into a spiritual frenzy...blacks are inclined to dance and move.

The black race is primal and instinctual.

Evidence of the black race's history and function can be seen in the mines and hidden ruins of Africa. There have been remnants of cities and such found with still more being unearthed. In the book " Temples of the African gods" there are photos that show evidence of underground and semi- elevated civilizations. There are also left overs of monoliths, elaborate stone walls and channels. These are several thousand years old. This is another reason to continue to study Africa, especially the south..

Since there is an emphasis on the physical, creative intelligence is not our highest point and that is okay especially when you understand why we were created. The only issue that will not be accepted is allowing ourselves to be dumb downed, weakened and stripped of common sense, morality and potential by the enemy ET's and the jew- which is what they are doing with a passion.

This must change.

All the races are an extension of the satanic family of the gods whose goal was to build a place on earth with the gentiles. All of the races must work to better themselves and transform their physical self to that of the Sun. The Godhead.
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:49 am

Thanks for the post.i understand black physicality,blacks are talented in handskills like pottery,sculpture,arts but when you say that blacks have a primal energy,do you mean blacks are more spiritual in nature.

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:14 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I note what they found in Africa was also the similar ancient solar and star dials' like you would see with the Stone pillar's and such in Europe. For watching the solar and lunar cycles. The Dogon's are also probably the last Egyptian trained people on this planet. Their God Nomo is another name of Enki.

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 am

SETI wrote:
Thanks for the post.i understand black physicality,blacks are talented in handskills like pottery,sculpture,arts but when you say that blacks have a primal energy,do you mean blacks are more spiritual in nature.

When you look at the elements and parts of nature, you have aspects such as the material, ethereal and mental, the 4 elements and so on. The black race falls at the lower level and when I say that, I mean the primal and basic state of creation because there are all levels. The primal and basic state puts emphasis on the material and earthly plane which governs the body, sex, sensuality, rhythm, base desires, instinct and being grounded.

The black race embodies these traits if one observes. Sociable, community oriented, sexual, rhythmic and instinctual. These can go both ways- the negative and positive. What we need to do is focus on and elevate our best traits and be warriors while controlling our qualities from manifesting into the negative.

Blacks are not anymore spiritual then the other races but our spirituality is demonstrated in a more expressive and "physical way".. If that makes sense.

High Priestess Shannon

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:07 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I note what they found in Africa was also the similar ancient solar and star dials' like you would see with the Stone pillar's and such in Europe. For watching the solar and lunar cycles. The Dogon's are also probably the last Egyptian trained people on this planet. Their God Nomo is another name of Enki.

Thanks for adding that. Very interesting. I see that stone pillars and structures are found in in south Africa that hinted towards being used as a calendar. Also as mentioned before, pyramid like structures and vedic symbols.

High Priestess Shannon

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:55 pm

Some things don't add up for me. The gods are spiritually and technologically adept. Why would they need to create a race of workers? I get that blacks have things that might make them physically stronger denser bones, more testosterone, etc. but spiritual power also determines physical strength, no? So wouldn't the gods who have extremely high levels of spiritual power be very strong physically? I don't see why they would need to create workers when they have advance tech and spiritual capabilities.

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Belthazorthemighty wrote:
Some things don't add up for me. The gods are spiritually and technologically adept. Why would they need to create a race of workers? I get that blacks have things that might make them physically stronger denser bones, more testosterone, etc. but spiritual power also determines physical strength, no? So wouldn't the gods who have extremely high levels of spiritual power be very strong physically? I don't see why they would need to create workers when they have advance tech and spiritual capabilities.

Its not just the plan of creating a race of efficient workers but to create a race with prominent qualities. Its almost as if the gods intended to create races that embodied each element and governing sphere of life. Blacks are also like a prototype of the races. In itself, blacks exist to carry on the genetic template bestowed unto themselves. The gods also worked with nature to create us.

It's also not a matter of one being spiritually advanced and thus not needing brute force or physical power but having the additional physical power on top of advancement can take one far. The gods also didnt intend on building civilizations just on technological power alone, the black race played a part-being created and engineered to be efficient at succeeding in their own environment and creating their own with the assistance of the gods. Working together.

The trait of the black race are just that, their own signature but with a purpose of the physical. They represent primal baser energies. Think of the word prototype.

High Priestess Shannon

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Also, read this article by HP Mageson. It coincides with what I wrote. The races have a different functioning for a reason. The blacks are the worker race of the gentiles hence why we are the most biologically advanced of the races.

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic2045.html

High Priestess Shannon

Post Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:20 am

HPS Shannon Outlaw wrote:
Its not just the plan of creating a race of efficient workers but to create a race with prominent qualities. Its almost as if the gods intended to create a race that embodied each element and governing sphere of life. Blacks are also like a prototype of the races. In itself, blacks exist to carry on the genetic template bestowed unto themselves. The gods also worked with nature to create us.

Like as above so below?

Post Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:55 am

It must be working on my higher chakras, but I still have to disagree on creativity of the Black Race. I personally found myself retrieving answers to some problems whith visualization. Not to mention I'm artistic. The primal or the earth, physical aspect I can definitely tolerate. But being supposed workers. That would only be a small length of time. So much we can do with our lives and selves.

But to be honest, I would never want to contruct some multi level tower. A palace, yes, with a huge open field. It may sound like I contradicting myself, and I think I am, but its too much metal around here. How long do we have until our portion of the earth dries, salts up. There are some plants which can absorb small metal.

Would you ever see Blacks in the sky. If we continue and develope ourselves, and are grants some winz with free energy, possibilities would be endless.

I'm about to contradict myself again. I wanna live in a jungle. None stop woods, tress, aand I'm lack earth,lol. It's one of the coolest elementselements to meditate on.

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:44 am

bluenitwolf wrote:
It must be working on my higher chakras, but I still have to disagree on creativity of the Black Race. I personally found myself retrieving answers to some problems whith visualization. Not to mention I'm artistic. The primal or the earth, physical aspect I can definitely tolerate. But being supposed workers. That would only be a small length of time. So much we can do with our lives and selves.

But to be honest, I would never want to contruct some multi level tower. A palace, yes, with a huge open field. It may sound like I contradicting myself, and I think I am, but its too much metal around here. How long do we have until our portion of the earth dries, salts up. There are some plants which can absorb small metal.

Would you ever see Blacks in the sky. If we continue and develope ourselves, and are grants some winz with free energy, possibilities would be endless.

I'm about to contradict myself again. I wanna live in a jungle. None stop woods, tress, aand I'm lack earth,lol. It's one of the coolest elementselements to meditate on.

Bluenit wolf, I think you are missing the point. Do not get personal preferences and capabilities mixed up with the general idea. Also, I want to mention something but as not to make a big deal but you're posts seem a bit disjointed and like was mentioned before, in riddles or scattered. Sometimes it does not make sense. You seem a bit conflicted with your thoughts. Please take the time to put your posts in an organized way. It just makes it easier to understand. And I know others agree. Im not trying to rain down on your sense of expression but again, it doesn't make too much sense.

Im wondering if you have dominant air or prominent Neptune or something along those lines, in your chart. Youre style of writing/thinking seems to support lack of Earth in some way. I know this because I have dominant air and in the past, had a slight issue with grounding or structuring my writing and thinking processes.

High Priestess Shannon

Post Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:48 am

HPS Shannon Outlaw wrote:
Its not just the plan of creating a race of efficient workers but to create a race with prominent qualities. Its almost as if the gods intended to create races that embodied each element and governing sphere of life. Blacks are also like a prototype of the races. In itself, blacks exist to carry on the genetic template bestowed unto themselves. The gods also worked with nature to create us.

Like as above so below?

It depends on how you interpret that quote in context with this article.

High Priestess Shannon

Post Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Your right

".....I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, gonna feel real good gonna make a difference..........Cause I'm talking bout that Man in the Mirror."
RTR

Post Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:07 am

Thank you again, I just made a random post. Was thinking a storm for a while as I bebegan to direct myself back. By the way:

As it is above, so it is below, or likewise is a reference to the mind and bringing things to the material through affirmation and our thoughts in particular. It reminds me of a good book . AS A MAN THINKEIF(sp) by James Allen.
As well as the macro and micro aspects in life.

RTR

Post Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:49 am

Wow. I knew where I was getting at with my little rant In the other post. Brought to light, we as the black race are the ida. Spirtual aspect of the races mainly. The primordial aspect that represents foundation as a whole, from which all life and creativity is ushered forth from ourselves. In the physical s come to terms with this by tying into the overall root and earth element. This added with the primordial space leaves out the most displayed element that we as a race are always known to have. The air, which in qigong is equated with the constant levels of energy we have as a race. Satan, Lord Satan created the most grandest form of man, that came to terms with the absolute and reign over its physical dimension. SATAN CREATED SOMETHING GREAT!!!!

Our impulsive behavior establishes the above fact. We are essential masterpiece to Satan's Grandest work of humanity itself. Let's us connect with the mother of all things, to reconnect with ourselves. Our impulse directed and guided.

I just asked the ethereal space, our eternal mother a question . The result was beautiful. Let us shine and become active as We are her suns.

RTR

Post Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:50 pm

By the way, I'm been thinking that some of our jewelery and dressware, as well as other designs can be considered allegories that was taken literally. This is the same for some stories in magick where people actually drunk molten metal and poison only to be killed during the process aand die right after.

If it's safe to give an example. Neck bands stretches the neck. The bands are famously depicted gold on African women. The stretch of the neck is an illusion as the collar bone turn in at a 45 degree angle. 45 degree is to revolve and the bands are gold. This could entail the the bands are actually a depiction of body posture and language to facilitate the flow of energy .

Also, the African goose fits this pretty well. There centered and rounded as their necks stretch up into the air. More docile then other breeds, Which bring about a state of repose.
This goes along qigong and allowing the energies to circulate freely by relaxing and being aware like the geese themselves who watch you until you leave.

Some things for the black Race and empowerment might be how we conduct ourselves.

RTR

Post Sun May 07, 2017 6:59 pm

What i have learned is that the black race as a whole represent Feminine energies.The other two races have dominant masculine energies.The characteristics of the black race mention by HPS Shannon are feminine qualities.This could be the reason why most Africans accepted xtianity/pisslam easily than other races and it hit africans very hard.Masculine energies are resistant in nature and warrior like that is why other races resisted jewish program than blacks.There are positive side of feminine energies like nature.blacks are more nature based than other races which also have a link with spirituality(this i know for sure as blacks loves spiritual suff or anything related to the 'supernatural'.as degenerated as most Africans they still perform supernatural acts like teleporting,shapeshifting(turn into animals especially birds for the female witches), healing,seeing of ones future in mirror e.t.c.Africans are a feminine components/race of nature.This is seen in the matriachal society practiced by ancient BLACKS.
"The awakening process is your spirit rising above pollution"-Obara meji

Post Tue May 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Thank you. This is where I was coming from, from my other post in regards to the void- etheral space which all is a manifest.
I thought this as my self. If we are cultivatores and primal to that standpoint of laying the foundation's of the gods, which I the physical represent physical work and labor and such, then we would be more accustomed to the void. I looked into their from the three nadis and just going over the thoughts. Our nature represent itself as the prime from the creative forces we were meant to represent on physical. Just look at the dances itself which like Krumping has numerous videos with other tribes of people doing the same exact thing.

I rememeber reading a post about this that was later tooken off the net by some small website and it said the same thing. Black people are highly spiritual. What we have now. Is confusion.

Our spiritual natural represents itself creatively through our dances and movements as well as instruments which themselves bring you into a trance(I forget the term). We represent our spirituality on the physical at best it seems through dancing movements and any other thing inherent inside that was lost.

RTR

Post Tue May 09, 2017 11:51 pm

You could consider us laymen as the primordial space- that which brings Intwo play.

RTR

Return to Black Satanist Community