Board index JoyofSatan666 Dealing with the Alien Attacks of the Enemy

Dealing with the Alien Attacks of the Enemy

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

I am writing this for people struggling with attacks by the enemy aliens. The worthless, cattle joe's and dumbasses are whose who always deny their existence, well, because they are afraid. They *WISH* it wasn't the case, so they can live their sorry lives thinking they are entirely "Free Humans". Powers that be, governments, and people like us here who spiritually advance and are a threat to them, are all very aware of their existence. We Satanists know firsthand.

Its BEST to not even think about them, or give one damn, and tune them out, but I write this post for if they persist. The best for you is to always remain protected and attentive and never have to face any such drama.

Additionally, if you spill your milk or by accident destroy your pancakes, that is not necessarily the aliens, or some form from outer space. A lot of people compensate for their own weakness and say its always someone else. Do not transfer this weakling thought into Satanism, when its not necessary. Attacks from the enemy are serious. Then, we have Karma and negativity people draw to themselves, which again, is nobody else's fault.

With the above being stated, let's get into the serious stuff now.

When one's spiritual sight opens, and when one makes a struggle to advance, the filled with "Love" masters of xianity and all the other filthy alien programs show their alien self. Then one understands their wills pretty clear, that is to kill and destroy. However, we have Satan, and as thus, few of their things can really get to us.

That is in the given, that we do our own end of the deal in meditation and protection. People who advance but don't protect themselves, sooner or later, will come to the attention of the wrong beings, and either be forced to succumb, or be made into a bad ending.

Quite a few people are born with psychic powers here and there, even if the enemy has tried to systematically murder the 'witches'. Few to none people know how to use, protect and procure these powers however, and therefore, the enemy enslaves them.

Now, if you find them crossing you, you will know, as they are obsessive, compulsive and lowlifes. These mainly go after the people who are a major threat for some reason. These aliens believe the earth belongs to them, and they want to race-mix humanity to make it into a big, giant, cattle farm, where they can reign supreme.

Why the enemy doesn't attack many cattle and normal people? Simply: energy waste. They have already been defeated and are already blind.

Gifted spiritual humans are a threat to them, so they try to get them into drugs, or get them hooked in their own side before they can even make a choice. Drug use is extremely pushed by aliens, as it makes people docile, dependent, and easily controlled. You cut their weed and you see them take twists like spazzers. Yea, very (((free)))people, indeed.

The main attack the enemy does is incessant telepathy. You may for example get negative, compulsive thoughts that are damning, in your head. If you encounter this, try at first to tune it out. Tuning a good and most important thing you can do. Then, you can do an RTR and curse them. If everytime they attack you, you just curse them back, then at some point it becomes a waste of their time, but NOT of yours because you damage them. The 72 Names RTR attacks their hive conduit of energy directly, something which may piss off these slavers.

Normally, they quit after a while. Of course, cleaning your aura and meditation plus STRONG protection is mandatory. For those more open, you may see them, especially when in a deep trance and meditating.

The Satanic Blue fire, and vibrating SATANAS or SATAN, actually ties into the consciousness of Satan Himself. This is a virulent pesticide for the enemy, as it drives them away on its own most of the time. At the worst circumstance, you just have to keep and keep projecting them where you see them.

If you are attacked in your sleep, you will more than likely be aware of it. Try to memorize Satan's name and call it in your sleep and the attack will end. Also, try to move your body as it has been written before, or your astral hands and legs. If you do this, you will more than likely wake up. When you are up, do some cleaning, and also, protection. Its better to not sleep immediately without doing such.

When your bio-electricity is at odds or low, your aura becomes less thick and more easily penetrated by just about anything. Therefore, your normal daily meditation is one of the best ways to handle this and more than likely not have to worry about things.

On one hand, without Satan's help, Humanity doesn't stand one snowflake's chance in "Hell" to survive these aliens or go against their plan. On the other hand, humans are strong enough to ward off and keep these pests away from our civilization, that is, if we apply Satan's knowledge. Then, one can even surpass these pests and get on an even higher level. The enemy agents and the enemy religions also, because of the mass cattle that is siphoned, is an antenna of attraction for these parasites.

Satan doesn't want his followers to meditate for no reason. The meditations and yoga, and maintaining a positive mindset, do actually keep humanity away of calamities and the dimensions in the astral that this pest exists. Therefore, we don't experience it either if we meditate and push it away. However, beings like the jews opened the doors wide and open for their 'chosen' friends with whom they have a 'covenant'.

Now they 'pray' and with their kike programs, invite all this death and misery on the planet. This is why the New World order, or (((prophecies))) of mass death, annihilation and destruction take place. Its just the expressed will of these alien hives, and these parasitic alien races of the jews and their lackey lapdogs.

Islam is a major antenna of attraction- notice all this cattle bowing to this rock of stone that amasses energy for the enemy. "Allah" is quite an attention whore, considering it is a "God". Why? Because well its an alien mass and nothing else but astral feces and garbage.

Therefore, the more followers the enemy loses, the more their influence will dwindle and get reduced, and they will leave humanity alone. Ideally, human civilization MUST advance past a point where these aliens are understood and fought directly, but the enemy forces race mixing and civilization wrecking so this will never happen.

Lastly- STOP focusing or being afraid of the enemy. Start being FOCUSED and CONFIDENT in Satan. Draw Satan and the Gods influence close to you. What you think, is what you attract. Maintain thoughts of the Gods, holy thoughts, and banish the enemy with the RTR's and other warfare, rather than 'dwell' and 'worry'. This does them the most harm.

Meditation, protection, keeping a positive mindset, learning to disassociate attacks from personal karma/misfortunes, bravery, total conviction in your potential and in Satan, and dwelling on SATAN instead of the enemy, are the best solutions for dealing with any pest above or below.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

I believe it was Thoth that said something along the lines of "True Spirituality is having no fear" (I may wrong on the author of such quote but you get the idea.)

Also, I recall you saying months and months ago..... all these attacks....In a sense, they're doing us a favor because they're in turn making us stronger individually and as a whole.

When I first dedicated I was harassed constantly in my dreams but now it's just a joke. I know when they attempt to manipulate my dreams or behavior...I just ignore it and continue my dream or if it gets worse wake up.

Stay strong SS, no matter how hard you think something is, it could always be worse and you can always try harder.

Just a few days ago I posted a reply to an earlier thread regarding this topic. Thank you for the truthful, strong post HoodedCobra666. When aliens visit during sleep it is undoubtedly revealing on the true nature of these hateful entities. Just being within their near proximity of their collective hive minds show they lack individual strength and thrive off humans. The enemy is real, do not shortcut yourself by thinking otherwise, but they are weak. By becoming closer with Satan, practice in meditation, and the pursuit of knowledge is what makes us stronger than the enemy. More and more people are waking up from the enemy's paradigm, the truths of reality are being unveiled at an unprecedented rate. Reality is not merely getting a job, eating food, like good cattle would expect. There is much more to this multi-dimensional universe, only accessible from the mind and soul. Entities are real but more importantly so is Satan. Satan reveals this to us as we progress. Do not be weak, stand with Satan and you will grow stronger.

Thank you again for the post, HC. This has reassured me that we Satanists here support one another as comrades who are becoming stronger.

Great sermon as always!

Yes, these attacks just push one closer to the edge. Either you'll sink or swim. They're basically pushing humanity to the very same choices. I still feel humanity, for the most part, can swim.

Heil Satan!

This has been going on for a while. Back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back........... and back. It's been an everyday hassle. I don't know what's going on. I just want to relax. They tried twice to take me out of my body. It's jews here, then these ducks I guess anywhere.

And back and back. They had me think so many things to parasite off me and tried to make me turn into a fag. Lol. The enemy can't stand feminine expression in a guy. It's really getting annoying. Today iwasnt even mad or tire, I was like blah. I started to randomly sing and wild out because of stress. Pretty much just being an ignorant clown in my lonesome. Next time I won't cry about the pancakes.

.............and to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back (they really hate RTR, been given me choices) to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back (of course in it for .....winz) to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back to back ( I think I should have never blitch out) to back to back to back( haven't made pancakes in a while. I got a lil more open and realise it was these fukets and that giant fucking eye) to back to back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back back .

"When I try to give it uuuuup, sick and tired of all this stuuuff, theeeyyyy give me reeeeason to keep goin, and goin. When I feel like I should quit, sick and tired of all this shit, they give me reason to keep going"

Gotta be careful when I make those pancakes next time. It's cool. I'll stick with the jelly.
I want to relax. I think I am now. But just one day, one flipping easy day. But, then it would be the pancakes over again. Then I'll say that I don't care. Then I'll carry on, dealing with whatever, then Hitchin, then shatever. Then after horrible sleep.

It's back to back back back back back backfhcgjjtndjcncntnrjsksldmcnxmsmemtmg. I don't think it's to serious. But I'm hungry now so what eves.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LVPNXsc4wsQ
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

thank you for posting this high priest.
I know hands on what it's like to be attacked. I was being attacked for 4 years I was having strange feelings in my head hearing voices and can't breathing. I prayed to God,buddah even Allah but np help. I was on YouTube one day then saw a video that said Satan is the real god. I tried to deny it and just trust in jesus like they say to do but I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I finally did research is the YouTube video was right. ever scince I came to Satan he has helped me tremendous ly. I am still struggling with smoking cigarettes but I plan to switch to vape. do you think vapeing is safe? hail satan!

Excellent post! very calming and reassuring. Thank you.
Growth rarely comes from times of comfort in our lives

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

lelouch_vi_britannia wrote:
I know hands on what it's like to be attacked. I was being attacked for 4 years I was having strange feelings in my head hearing voices and can't breathing. I prayed to God,buddah even Allah but np help. I was on YouTube one day then saw a video that said Satan is the real god. I tried to deny it and just trust in jesus like they say to do but I couldn't get the thought out of my head. I finally did research is the YouTube video was right. ever scince I came to Satan he has helped me tremendous ly. I am still struggling with smoking cigarettes but I plan to switch to vape. do you think vapeing is safe? hail satan!

All Gentiles who have spiritual powers even by accident are in the radar of the enemy. Many people find the wrong way unfortunately. The enemy forces these people to work on their agenda or then disposes them like handkerchiefs. A lot of people end up in slavery etc due to this.

Satan is the God of the Witches.

You probably want cigarettes because you have some anxiety. You can do a meditation to slowly let this addiction go. I have heard vapping is OK, but I can't tell you for sure. More than likely far better than cigs. Maybe another person who knows better can tell you. I think you can gradually reduce nicotine through vapping, until you finally get it out of your system.

Although in the case of nicotine, unless if you are seriously addicted (you may get backlash symptoms so you make the judgment) you may need to cut it cold turkey, as everytime you feel anxious you may be tempted to go again. Also vapping has intresting tastes which can get someone hooked from what I heard.

If you haven't been smoking for many years and you can do it, its best to go cold turkey, unless you are a very addicted smoker and you will get serious withdrawal symptoms. But then again maybe its good for you to tolerate these for a while and get over with this thing. Then you can do vapping just for the taste, and no nicotine, or something.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Friends of mine have mentioned success with Tea Tree Therapy Oil Sticks, they're not in a lot of grocery stores but if they're there get the cinnamon ones as they have the strongest flavor. https://www.amazon.com/tea-tree-therapy ... toothpicks
Yeah 8 bucks for 2 boxes online seems pricey but this is a much cheaper option than a vape kit, vape juices, and vape supplies, get them at a grocery store if you can they're 2 bucks.

I love em, on the back of the box it advertises "Their long-lasting flavor can be an aid to those giving up smoking"

So it may help! :)

Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

I'm getting too many "encrypted" emails for people who don't know how to properly start* the RtR's, And others who don't even know that these RTR's are still ongoing until the 9th.

topic18484.html
And what the systematic schedule is there after.

Is there a way we could help them know what meditations they need to do to start. And a way these inexperienced can know how to move on with them. Some tell me they can never keep in a Cyber. So they directly need dated plans.
These new kids are clueless with nothing and just dont know

#When you know how (As soon as you can) you should dedicate every thing to Satan as he knows how best to manage it and leave it for his demons to hilight their way.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

I give you Lasollor's treasure !!!!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
https://youtu.be/SbJgzlPUP6o
Hail Satan Forever

I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instruction.
-Al jilwah .
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

All Gentiles who have spiritual powers even by accident are in the radar of the enemy. Many people find the wrong way unfortunately. The enemy forces these people to work on their agenda or then disposes them like handkerchiefs. A lot of people end up in slavery etc due to this.

Satan is the God of the Witches.

You probably want cigarettes because you have some anxiety. You can do a meditation to slowly let this addiction go. I have heard vapping is OK, but I can't tell you for sure. More than likely far better than cigs. Maybe another person who knows better can tell you. I think you can gradually reduce nicotine through vapping, until you finally get it out of your system.

Although in the case of nicotine, unless if you are seriously addicted (you may get backlash symptoms so you make the judgment) you may need to cut it cold turkey, as everytime you feel anxious you may be tempted to go again. Also vapping has intresting tastes which can get someone hooked from what I heard.

If you haven't been smoking for many years and you can do it, its best to go cold turkey, unless you are a very addicted smoker and you will get serious withdrawal symptoms. But then again maybe its good for you to tolerate these for a while and get over with this thing. Then you can do vapping just for the taste, and no nicotine, or something.

I've been smoking cigarettes for more years than I care to admit. Yes, it's an anxiety issue. But also part of the joo program to kill. In order to stop, I first had to figure out the trigger which caused me to start smoking. Then go deeper into this trigger to find the personal valuation to continue. This is very personal. Was very painful. And refreshingly liberating! Once cigarettes no longer were psychologically important, quitting meant I only needed to break the addiction.

As HP Cobra just said.... [Paraphrased] We can overcome anything we want! Use void meditation. Talk to your GD. Reach out to other SS within the forums! Above all.... Meditate. Do RTRs. Then get up and do the 72 name RTR. I've got it memorized! It's one of my favorite weapons. Along with Satan's blue flames. And when things really get tough [like yesterday when I was physically assaulted by the joos, and if it wasn't recognized it was a joo attack I'd have been in an awful pickle] I remember my training by Satan through jos and the HPs, I remember Satan's warm, Loving hug and firm words: "Now get up and fight!"

About vapes: Vaping builds the oral fixation and gives an excuse to continue. I have no proof, but believe it'll be published some day that vapping is bad for the lungs. Think about it... Oil going into your lungs in the form of vapor. Carrying a poison, nicotine. Therefore, acting like the tar, but clear oil. And it's okay to do it anytime! Reminds me of the xion version of satanism...same joo program different channel.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Dehna

"To secure freedom, national honor, and a future for life." Adolph Hitler

Vaporizers still have chemicals in them that are harmful for you. That is why they could be addictive too.

Be careful about what you put in your body. Think thrice check twice and make hell sure it is what you want. You dont want fuck ups.

Roswitha wrote:
Vaporizers still have chemicals in them that are harmful for you. That is why they could be addictive too.

Be careful about what you put in your body. Think thrice check twice and make hell sure it is what you want. You dont want fuck ups.

what chemicals?

Roswitha wrote:

what chemicals?

Some vape juices have chemicals that are carcinogenic. But you also need to be aware of the equipment you're using the trays/containers could be made of cheap plastic or ceramic so you could be inhaling plastic or other artificial things when heated up. Make sure the cotton you use is natural, go for glass and natural juices. Vape dealers are usually pretty up front about what will slowly kill you and what won't.

As far as smoking goes, just meditate. If you're a heavy smoker and cant seem to stop, just don't worry about. Sooner or later the meditation will interfer with your habits. One guy in a FALUN GONG video stated after about three weeks, he quit entirely. There was just no need to do it. I myself found myself in a cold shower that was once hot sitting in the tub. I said screw it aannnnnd no more smoking.

The enemy did try to push drugs on me before. I just laugh. From your crown and pineal, their high is beyond.

The Beautiful Meditation from Satan, on joyofsatan works well as well. There's just no need to smoke unless it's life energy. You get the High and the Clarity.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Thanks for all the useful information! I've seen Ufo's very close (as close as clearly visible planes and such) on nights. I'm sure it was these greys or reptilians picking up bio information, etc. They have bases in the earth obviously. I'm not sure if the plethora of information available on these nasty pieces of shit are true but what I saw should only be confirmation that these beings exist. In my experience, though, what HP HoodedCobra lays out here is the perfect way of dealing with these bottom feeders.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

To those only reading that are not Satanists I advise you to dedicate and join this group as it is your best protection against them incase things go south in the world (which can happen in the age of nuclear weapons).

A scenario is the world goes into nuclear war. Civilizations cease to exist. This is the time when Greys and Reptilians abduct. But - if you are a spiritual satanist, theres no way these people can abduct you because like any smart person they use black magic against there victims before striking. If one were to be a Satanist their attacks would be in vain as we have our Protection magic and the Gods help. This is another reason you need to join.
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their

I'm not going to say I've seen a ufo, I have seen some weird things in the sky though. I know they're around.

A couple months after coming to satan, I did have a peculiar dream. I was at my old house, and saw ufos in the sky. I then passed out in this silver pool in my backyard. When I woke up I was stumbling out of this "silver" pool and saw 2 short, fat aliens with what looked like to be skulls for heads. They looked terrified when I woke up, and out of no where I saw a snake. The two aliens disappeared. I let the snake bite me, and I grabbed it to look it in the face. I knew it was "Satan", and that by me just thinking about him brought him.

Moral of the story, these aliens are filth. They are scared of powerful beings, and that Satan will protect us. Or else it was all some non meaning dream. Either way.

Heil Satan!

I'm under another severe attack again. They try something once a month it seems. I really believe they have had me marked since I was a child. I may have done some damage to them in previous lives in order to warrant this. My growing knowledge and experience with attacks now shows me they've done it since I was very young, although now days as a legit enemy of them they are different and more powerful.

For security I won't say all it entails but I remain strong. Sure it's a lot of work to mitigate, but I continue forward. They stupidly give me only more training and force me to learn quickly. I am good at learning quickly and they only make me become their worst nightmare that much faster.

I am using data gathered and psychic means and I am quickly exposing the structure behind it. One important person saw me and it was one of the top moments of my life. I will never forget. I've sent energy back to them and I can tell from reactions it caused blowback to them.

While I won't say I have had zero damage to myself, their best is not good enough. This person saw me and it was the purest look of TERROR AND HATRED towards me or anyone I've ever seen. I should be a neutralized threat to them they think. Why won't he succumb like all cattle!?!?

"He must know occult. I've never seen a goyim do this! I better be a jew Chamillion and actually treat him like all people deseve to be, while working occult behind the door" Said John smith aka crypto jew.

I even saw greys in my minds eye the other night. I mocked them because I am quickly seeing all the HP's have said. Words fail to say it, just experience it, they are the weakest pieces of shit. They left because i made them all butthurt calling them out for what they are. I will never capitulate to these fucks. May there be a true cleansing of every inch of all galaxies of all jews greys and reptillians. May the corpses block the sunlight.

Anne Flowers wrote:
Roswitha wrote:

what chemicals?

Some vape juices have chemicals that are carcinogenic. But you also need to be aware of the equipment you're using the trays/containers could be made of cheap plastic or ceramic so you could be inhaling plastic or other artificial things when heated up. Make sure the cotton you use is natural, go for glass and natural juices. Vape dealers are usually pretty up front about what will slowly kill you and what won't.

Vape "juice" contains nicotine (a very addictive poison), and propylene glycol (used as an antifreeze!). The bottles have numerous warnings about not swallowing the liquid, that it is poison, ...need I say more?

Vaping is very addictive (addictions create holes in the Aura), and is just a tool used by the cigarette companies to keep people who want to quit or are more "health conscious" addicted to their products (they own all the Vape companies). True, it is better for you than cigarettes, and some people have used them to successfully quit smoking, but I suspect that these people would quit smoking no matter what as they probably have strong will power to start with.

Here is the meditation I used to quit smoking:

During the waning phase of the Moon, preferably when the Moon is in Pisces (or Aquarius), on a Wednesday or Saturday works best (Sunday is also good), but the Moon sign is more important, start this 40 day working.

1. Vibrate SATANAS, and on the inhale before each letter, breath in bright yellow energy and affirm: "I am breathing in strong, safe yellow energy", then vibrate the letter and see yourself shining brightly with the energy.

2. Affirm 9times: "This yellow energy is giving me complete and permanent success in quitting smoking, in a safe, healthy, and happy way for me" (or something along those lines) while seeing yourself shining brightly with the yellow energy.

3. Vibrate SATANAS again, but this time you don't have to breath in the yellow energy, just see yourself shinning brighter and brighter with the energy after every letter.

4. Vibrate AUM

That's it, do this for 40 days straight (don't stop, even if you quit before the working is over, it's important to do the full 40 days), and you will get results.
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Malpirgi Zodinu wrote:
Vape "juice" contains nicotine (a very addictive poison), and propylene glycol (used as an antifreeze!).

Is going from one vice/addiction to another actual help, or is it the jew not helping but providing parallel things to make you think you're on a different track? The hidden knowledge here is that this "different" track leads to the same destination - vice and addiction, something to do or "occupy your hands with" (I've heard smoking is about giving people something to do with their hands, at least sometimes).
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

The funniest shit ever happened to me before, as far as the enemy being weak(not entirely cause then we wouldn't be in this mess)

I finally realized that this thing was a grey. But it's eyes was not the same black bold crap you see in pictures. The thing actually had eyes, and was wearing clothes. I burnt it.

Then some thing told me not to burn their Gods. A quick thought later....... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
I give the enemy credit for being persistent.

Let's just imagine ir we all was that persistent. THEY REALLY REALLY HATE RTRs. Bull crap aside. The RTRs are saving this wrold, and everything on it.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Thanks for this OP HP HC
Enki1690

nicotine only has a bad rep from ciggaretts.

The important thing for vets is to realize the amount of power there minds put out every 2 or 3 minutes. You just affirm what you want that energy to do or else it will do what ever.

bluenitwolf wrote:
The funniest shit ever happened to me before, as far as the enemy being weak(not entirely cause then we wouldn't be in this mess)

I finally realized that this thing was a grey. But it's eyes was not the same black bold crap you see in pictures. The thing actually had eyes, and was wearing clothes.

I have also seen this type of grey on a couple of occasions.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Return to JoyofSatan666