Board index Joy of Satan for Animal Care Bad teeth

Bad teeth

Pet Care. Discussion of topics in relation to animals. Animal care information exchange/support. Support for Animal Rights.

Lilith is the Patron Goddess for this group. She asked that this group be opened. Lilith loves animals and is very strong in support for ethical treatment of animals and for animal rights. All of our Gods love animals, and many have chosen certain animals as their symbol to represent them, such as Satan, the peacock, the serpent; Lilith, the owl; Horus, the falcon; Anubis, the jackal and dogs. Animals are sacred in Satanism.

This group is for Joy of Satan members who have pets, and who care for animals. Satanism is living in harmony with nature and having respect for other creatures that inhabit this planet, along with respect and care for the environment.

This is a support group for assisting with knowledge in regards to animal nutrition, proper care and for animal rights.

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 am

I noticed my dog has yellow teeth now, and like theres stuff stuck on them. How would I clean is teeth? Is there any natural toothpaste for dogs?
Salve Satan!! Salve Todos os Deuses Grandiosos de Duat!!

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 pm

I brush my teeth with baking soda. I'm not sure if that would adversely effect your dog but you could try.

Hail Satan!!!

Post Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Always ask your vet or local groomer when it comes to dental or oral care for your dog. they will write you a prescription tooth paste
Kimii Crowwing

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am

raw carrots for dogs helps clean there teeth and is safe and healthy for them eat
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:56 am

I never knew that, that's the most interesting thing I've heard all day so far! I'm more of a horse and cat person so I don't know much about Canines.
Kimii Crowwing

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:09 am

Grrr I feel bad cuz when I lived with someone who had a dog a while back he wanted some of my carrots and I thought it would be unhealthy for him. I really liked that dog and he even listened to me even tho I wasn't his owner. I would of definitely would had gave him some all those times... Well like its been said l, we learn as we go on.

Post Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:47 am

My dog really loves carrots. I give her one every time we have carrots.

Post Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 pm

There are canine toothpastes available at major retailers, like Walmart, that are specifically designed for dogs.

Brushing a dog's teeth will greatly improve their oral health. Just be sure to gradually introduce brushing to your dog. Put a little canine toothpaste on a toothbrush and let your dog lick it off. Gradually put more and more of the toothbrush in their mouth and increasing the amount of brushing done. It would help to brush your dog's teeth when they are relaxed. Not brushing a dog's teeth can lead to serious tooth infections.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Return to Joy of Satan for Animal Care