Board index JoyofSatan666 Morality? Individuality?

Morality? Individuality?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:34 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

I write this short post to explai some things to family that may be confused.

Many words have been bastardized by the enemy. Morality, God, being a "good" person etc. What these mean for the enemy are nothing but grades to show how much people have compromised themselves to their agenda. The goyim who listens to them the most is the moral, the good. The more ignorant you are, the better citizen. The more lack of knowledge, the more you fear "God".

Morality and ethics do not come as a result of indoctrination, but judgement, down that block which we are. They come as superconscious understanding raises.

When you come to understand for example, that your Race has to survive, this is not a moral law generated by a jewish mind. Its just an expression of nature's will. When you understand that you have to actually control your mind to feel amd be better, because the mind on its own can become chaotic. When you understand that a constent advancement is actually what is best for you, etc. This is NOT morality nowadays.

This is complete "immorality". I am therefore, and always was since birth completely completely a thought criminal and immoral. By jewish and cattle standards, I am a master helper of fellow immorals down this group, who are boundless and unbound by the jewish "morality". Down this block all of us are immoral. Bad Goyim.

The jews say they are the founders of MORALITY. Without them, humanity would have been IMMORAL and of SATAN. I give them that. Humanity would have been healthy and sane.

They were the first to pretend, based on fake and stolen knowledge resulted by superconscious understanding, that their MORALITY was GOOD. They were the first to weaponize this and create what for centuries has been called morality: a ranking system for how good or bad of a goy you are. But this is not what "morality" means.

The enemy morality is based on literally nothing. Its just that jews took the position of the superconscious entities that throughout the ages generated some rules that had to be followed for survival of civilization, and then threw civilization apart. As these "rules" had no other aim, no natural grounding, but to make their race thrive and bind their enemies to die slaves forever. In fact in this purpose they were quite successful.

In that sense nobody here has "morality". We just have our inner, conscious understanding, that on its own defines laws, without any false added "Software" in the mind by the jews. This is what manifests when one meditates. Meditation removes bindings.

When Nietzche spoke about abolishing morality, this is what he meant. To abolish all these programs and finally live free in your mind. This is when the real individual is born. Nature does not build upon vanity. For example if you exist today, you exist because your parents did the immoral thing of getting you to exist. We breathe, live, and thrive away from jewish morality, which is anti-life.

Morality that comes from superconsciousness (I hate the world morality) is actually inner understanding. Its the same as senses of breathing, hearing, etc.

A lot of people are stuck into false individuality. Let me give you an example. Everyone you see outside of your home, considers themselves a major individual lifeform. But are they? They are still existig on a level, astrally, as a massive hive entity, completely dominated by jews. Those on a higher level can see that their so called "differences" are really irrelevant and that they are a hive, even if their beliefs are different.

In order to understand your individuality, you have to understand that you are NOT an individual first. If xians understood it, they would have been becoming Satanists in droves. As everyone of them is egotistic, which is natural. Notice how many people do not give up xianity for their vain EGO and to generate the feeling that they know better, are control of their lives, etc.

Vain = Fake = Unreal. This is my Vain Individuality. Its fake- unexistant, non technically possible, just some shit to feel better about the fact you are a goyim slave.

One likes their noodles spicy, the other doesn't. Individuality is not understood on any other level, or exercised in any level, because there is no soul at all. Its a hoax so the slaves can feel comfy.

Individuality comes from having your own inner constitution, created by your will. It does NOT mean others will not influence you.

We influence one another everyday. However, you DECIDE and JUDGE about it. Its conscious, not subliminal like coca cola ads. Its quality influence, not trash.

Likewise, I do not seek anyone to conform to a book of standards- I just transfer by speech what this state of perception is. Because others already have it in them, they grasp it. But it confuses people when they haven't been there before.

One example to understand. One time when I was new many many years ago, I was pissed off at some person and wanted them to die so I had decided to curse them. Because they were still alive, I asked Satan why this was the case, because they were being blantantly overpowered and were total rot. However, this person didn't have to die as they benefited to an extend. Their death at the point would be catastrophic and therefore it didn't happen.

I at the time didn't know. Consciousness was lacking. Were I superconscious, I would know before, and not engage at all in attempting this. My "morality" was dumb and unfounded. Lack of knowledge did lack of wisdom.

Being superconscious in this case would also remove the need of the person to die, and we could find mutual reasoning. This is one example. This is from where "Mercy" comes. The more the awareness grows, the more things it envelops within it. Vain individuality ceases and wisdom sets in. This had nothing to do with any "morality". I wasn't going "by the book".

It didn't have to do with the "approval" or disapproval of anyone's standards. It wasn't something purely mental, or something to just feel good about. No rabbi came up with it. In the jungle still it would count validly so, same as it would so long beings exist. This is an incident of "real moral thinking".

Which I just call superconsciousness. Because fuck (((morality))).

Satanic meditation increases and perfects the life in an individual. Removes the blocks which cause people to act in disturbed and therefore criminal ways. And gives enough power and vitality for a person to feel good and as thus be a better person.

The closer one goes to "life" , the more they hate anti-life, and the (((morality))) that comes with it. Jewish morality isn't even fit for corpses. Not even the enemy follows it. They just have this for the Goyim. And not even the Goyim really follow it. They just try, in order to get divine evaluation from a jew, even when it has stated it will only favor Jews and wipe out the rest.

Such things are the problems that result from people distancing hemselves from the Hindu term, Sat Chit Ananda. Existence, consciousness, bliss. Here again the "evil Sat-an" shows up.

Lastly, in Satanism there is something that unfortunately we have been taught to call falsely "moral". Its just understanding based on consciousness and super consciousness, backed up by understanding of nature, which results from life, and not vanity shit that we have generated just to feel important or as a social joke. And that's all.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:48 am

Thanks for the extensive answer, and I think I understand your standpoint. I grew up being forced to think in certain ways, forced to do "what is right" and this made me very sensitive about anything thats trying to force anything on me, and I tend to lash out when it happens. When I came to Satanism I liked how I have to think for myself and make my own judgements, giving me the key to power I needed to shape my life etc. and as I have seen lately how you guys trying to say post after post whats right and whats wrong is just frustrated me to no end.
I mostly agree with you in the major things, and I'm all for NS (mostly), but there are some things that are contradicting with my nature and it made me think that I will have no place in the future I am fighting for.
And I constantly feel like you are guilt tripping me (indirectly, not intentionally) with the suffering of others, or should I say you make it look like they matter. I hate pashus with passion and when I see them being raped or killed I say "serves them right". Once it could pissed me off, what the browns did in SA for an example, but now I'm indifferent about it, for I have realized that if I were to meet those victims in real life, I would probably grow to hate them like all other pashus. I see pashus as obstacles, playthings at best, and I don't know if that makes me a bad SS or something.
The thing with me is that I know that the Gods are real, and I do like them, and I know that the JoS is pretty much truth incarnate, I'm in this since 2010 and I got proof after proof almost every day. But I can't get behind the sentimental all for everyone super moral philosophies I see on this forum. And I do see a lot of retardation even among SS here and thats pretty disheartening, and can't feel this "Brotherhood" thing outside my close kin coven. The main reason I'm even here commenting is to combat my misanthropy and to feel some belonging besides doing the rituals together. But not sure if I feel like I'm one of you in soul, even if I'm one of you in blood. It feels more and more like that my hatred for the kikes is the only thing that connects us, besides Satan but thats obvious.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:22 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Siegfried wrote:
Thanks for the extensive answer, and I think I understand your standpoint. I grew up being forced to think in certain ways, forced to do "what is right" and this made me very sensitive about anything thats trying to force anything on me, and I tend to lash out when it happens.

I honestly think you are mainly struggling with your own upbringing in some things. Totally understandable. Nobody forces anyone to feel anything in that case. In any case, you are being Just. As such nobody, ever, would have an issue with you in any future. Just be honest with yourself. Also, nobody here demands the 'love' or 'acceptance' of anybody. It would be sickening. Just go as you feel inside really.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:09 am

We focus on the jews because we have to. They will destroy this world. We must be focused on the Jews because all the hippie "occults" won't. No one will stand up to them, except us. We have the tools and we have the talent.

If one actually does rise up through Satanism, they will easily understand that the Jews caused all the problems in the world. It's plain as day what their death cult has done.

Hail Satan!

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Siegfried wrote:
Thanks for the extensive answer, and I think I understand your standpoint. I grew up being forced to think in certain ways, forced to do "what is right" and this made me very sensitive about anything thats trying to force anything on me, and I tend to lash out when it happens.

I honestly think you are mainly struggling with your own upbringing in some things. Totally understandable. Nobody forces anyone to feel anything in that case. In any case, you are being Just. As such nobody, ever, would have an issue with you in any future. Just be honest with yourself. Also, nobody here demands the 'love' or 'acceptance' of anybody. It would be sickening. Just go as you feel inside really.

Thanks, that clears up a lot of my worries.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:41 pm

This is not an direct response from above. Didnt even know what misanthropy even was till i looked it up, but i dont think this statement- misanthropy, should exsist. It's as clear as day that misanthropy is a word, but a hatred for mankind sounds ridiculous. I remember myself thinking in those ways, and guess what, my qigong with passion, sucked, so, hard. I could barely generate, hardly move the lifeforce around my living body.

I notice some empty words lately that either had contradicting definitions, or a whole lot of jew marx to even get anywhere. Misanthropy is one of those nasty words that I can't simply understand how it even exsist. I mean, of course I can understand as was I that level as well, but afterwards you don't dwell on crap, unless like for my sake, you drop and succumb to enemy influence.

They're parasites by nature on every level. Reading brings direct conclusions as other before have witness.

The greatest definition of what's moral, to me, is any life regarding action. Simply live and embrace life consciously N Improve ect.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:25 pm

To everyone reading this. The jew is the vilest form of vermin. On earth. IT is our DUTY here,
*those of you with enough braincells To accept the joy of Satan (and thus Satan)*

To fight for EVERYTHING. Literally everything. Kikes will not stand anything with a (Serpent) Helix shaped dna and want to purge it.

We have and oppertunity NOW to fight. This is our duty. For the future for we're now not fighting for 1 age (i.e Age of Aquarius) We are fighting for Earth, but now is our chance.
Even if they take out your family.

Devote yourself, This is the time - Nothing else matters
Nothing else matters.

Leave no half jew nor jew on Father Satan & Mother Liliths earth.. They want none of them alive.

If your too comfortable to heed this warning then you goy deserve to be alive in their a false scenario of a concurred earth.

#Ruin them brave warrior. Free everyone NOW and not tomorrow. Purge for it is what father Satan demands. Endlessly.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Give grace to the demoness'es and god of daut. Fight & be honoured as a hero who out of billions *brought*in the age of SATANS Aquarius.

Satanisim Spirirtual is now Satan's tool. And will obliterate EVERYTHINGthat stands for the Jews.

To all true Satans Fighters. Whove been "Touched by the Jews" They've had 2000 worthless -parasitic- years. End it.
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Post Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:30 pm

bluenitwolf wrote:

I would love to meet you again in the astral, And everyone else ..theres alot that will be re-reviewed and re-visited and even more that be coherently (will) be understood.
^My lingo here is jumbled up for the recipient. :D So much that jewgle categorizes me in a new language bracket.

New video: https://youtu.be/E810c5_IYls

Hail şeytan.

What a great imperishable community.
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Post Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Yes indeed, as taking one life may set off a chain reaction which in term may eliminate more then thee intended individual, through mourning or drastically altering their future had the target not been there etc. etc. Which comes back to attacking the Jew bags, as I read in one of HP Cobras old sermons in his pdf dated I don't remember, attacking say some poor kike who gave you the bird, wouldn't be near as efficient as attacking the actual enemy, which if destroyed would set off a chain reaction of fortunate events, plus I noticed that the enemy will send some haters to poke fun at you so you let your guard down and they can continue to attack you from another angle. Strong mind thoughts in check would be the best, I'm a total hot head so I would know lol
They told me; "You're messing with forces you don't understand" I couldn't agree more, I don't think I live long enough to learn all of the things I wish to learn, and will never understand why, but I can sure try.
~Matt Daemon. Melek Ta'us, human words cannot describe thy being, I know I am not worthy.

Post Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Strong mind, thoughts in check. Exactly Matt.

Return to JoyofSatan666