Board index JoyofSatan666 We are ONE Army for Satan, Comrades!

We are ONE Army for Satan, Comrades!

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:44 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Some people make a small mistake. Christianity, Pisslam, and Judaism are not religions. They are programs of enslavement and removal of spiritual knowledge. If 'religion' is a term dealing with what's holy, what's divine, or the path to spiritual advancement, then these three can never be called "RELIGIONS". They are PROGRAMS. Now, if they use a pseudo-religious path to brainwash and attack the people to flatten them for the jewish agenda, that is another instance.

Spiritual Satanism is *A* religion, or *THE* religion to be more accurate. Because it is the straight essence into spirituality, and ascension to the higher levels of consciousness through power meditation. Spiritual Satanism is also the foundation of everything the jews have stolen recently and perverted into murder cults (unfortunately), such as the "Masonry" and the "Illuminati", same as all Pagan religions.

People who practiced what we practice, had the same beliefs as us, and evolved spiritually, were the civilizers and the "MASONS" of the Ancient World, before these terms were perverted into jewish evil after the takeover of these organizations by jews. Now, these have nothing to do with the original religion anymore.

Another last thing. Spiritual Satanism is the root of the tree, or better yet, the power in the seed: from here do come all the other branches of Paganism, or the "Heathen" religions. We welcome these people for their beliefs, but they are the Wehrmacht and we are the SS, in the grade of spirituality speaking.

Paganism and Heathenry as they have survived today, do not have the crucial or necessary elements to re-spark completely the Ancient Power and Religions of the Blood, by THEMSELVES. They are still hundreds of times better than the enemy programs, and at least, they generate peace and wellbeing and a civil nature in people. Other than this though, they fall in vain, and they are also susceptible to be trampled over by the jews, who infiltrate and destroy such faiths. Spiritual Satanism accepts no jews, as its against their soul nature. Hardly any of these people do any serious spiritual practice, which at best is simple ritual, or other simple things, unable to throw off the enemy in any serious context.

The internal occult side of all these religions might be as well called "Spiritual Satanism" in a broad term. We practice this directly, ourselves.

They need the necessary spiritual backup and force that can only come from the seed: otherwise this tree will never grow. The jews know this, so for every collective practice that is the root of these Gentile religions and the Occult, the perverted the word "SATANISM". Which is basically, Truth-ism. The realization of the root of everything occult, the root Gentile religions from where all the branches emerge.

Now if people have guilt of banding with their own, being successful, or other complex for not 'accepting' organization, leadership, comradeship and whatever else. Deprogram yourself. If Spiritual Satanism is to get its rightful place in this world, and if anyone is interested in Satan's Agenda of salvaging what is worthy of Humanity, then people need to step up their game and be serious about it.

Let cucks, jews, and other idiots steal your life from you, and have humanity as their cattle, when you sit idle and watch with your dying breath. After all, joining forces to fight was too hard and offensive, and being a slave for the rest of your life might have been normal and non-offensive. So deep rooted is the slavery in some people.

Spiritual Satanism is individuals in a large unity. When it is needed we are individuals, and when it is required of us, like the Spartans we will do a shield formation and die by each other's side. Those who do not have this morality and understanding of comradeship, they do not understand what it really means to be an 'individual' and having your 'own' opinion. For your 'own' opinion to stand, our collective has to survive, live and thrive. All other people in the world, even many (((Satanic))) sects just look to eat your throat, not to mention the Abrahamists and others who seek to destroy us.

Do you want to get a glimpse of what the "Yezidi Satanists" get to happen to them? I hear some vain 'worry', very few people don't have the 'time'. If these Yezidi people had our chance to do RTR's and fight the enemy, before they LOST their lives to the enemy. Do you think they would complain of a 'feeling of unease' or their pancakes frying? Just look at this video below. Most of these people wish for the chance you, yourself have.

Yezidis, these are groups like us: people who believe in the Ancient God SHAITAN. These people are slaughtered, raped, and attempted to be annihilated. Look at what these abrahamic pisslamics do to innocent Women. AFTER ALL THIS PAIN AND ANGUISH THEY *STILL* STAND BY *HIS* MAGNIFICENCE, like so many MILLIONS who decided to RATHER DIE in their temples than CAPITULATE to the enemy abrahamic slaves and their programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FBRwh0um_o

IF you do *NOT* feel of their pain and you call yourself a "Satanist"?

We need organization, to fight, to preserve, help our own and defeat the enemy hoaxes who keep humanity blind and on the level of cattle. Those who do not devote themselves into this need to go to sleep, and watch as the world burns by the end of their petty 'lifetime', knowing they did nothing. For those who feel otherwise, throw the shield, desert, and run into your corner aside with your so called 'individuality'. Or is it called COWARDICE?

The enemy always expects their enemies to be like them: We are not, never were, and will never become like them. Our spirit is different. As Hitler stated, adjusted in our spiritual war, we will pursuit our struggle fanatically until death.

I myself and thousands of others, have no fake and vain ((("individuality"))) when it comes to our rights as Satanists and we are willing to do what needs to be done to preserve ourselves, our brotherhood, and the values which We believe are common for all of us.

Stand by each others side and fight. You don't need to sacrifice anything, just some time, to guarantee a future for yourself, and the world. No matter from where you see it, there are millions of reasons.

We are bringing bright times ahead, but with bright moments, there will be darker moments, especially now with the rise of the Mudslime world. We have to be strong, be resilient, and give our fighting breath for those who have built, created, preserved in any form, and practiced our beliefs, parts of the distant and more immediate spiritual family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

WE ARE ONE ARMY: FOR SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL TO ALL OUR PEOPLE AND SATANIC COMRADES!!!
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:21 am

Illuminating Sermon!

https://youtu.be/tt071m3Rusc
This video made my day! LOL

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:39 am
Site Admin

Illuminated wrote:
Illuminating Sermon!

https://youtu.be/tt071m3Rusc
This video made my day! LOL

This may be the baby reincarnation of...

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:14 am

Any and all SS should watch the video recommended by HC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FBRwh0um_o

We're really really really lucky we're able to engage spiritual warfare from the comfort of our homes and not in a warzone. Imagine if we were in a warzone and had to spiritual warfare at the same time, it would be grueling.

I hope this video inspires everyone to fight relentlessly.... Mars leaves Aries on Mar 09 2017 around 4:13 PM. We gotta go hard the next couple days and then even harder after that.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:42 am

Brothers and sisters. I will now share with you, the most effective and easy spell for deprogramming your minds.

Affirmation > '' I'M now removing all negative information from the christian religion regarding all life aspects through my whole entire existence away from my mind, through mental pictures I'M now throwing into a fire!

Do this affirmation while vizualizing how mental pictures goes away from your hand chakras into a fire!

You will feel in your gut feeling how all the energy is surging away from your whole being. To ensure that it really has worked, try to think about the thing you have decided to remove from your mind, if the mind struggle to show you the pictures, the information you just threw in the fire, it means success.

Be creative with the affirmation to include what ever hangup you have, sex, money, power, self-confidence etc.
Imagine our beloved gods by our side, imagine our glorious planet earth spiritually alive, imagine our races proud and noble, imagine a world enlightened.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:35 pm

What exactly is a "fake and vain individuality"? I'm in this fight for years and I do share everyone's desire to end the enemy, but I honestly don't give a fuck about your morals and ethics, for I have my own values determined by my own soul. And I will follow that before all else, and that is the very reason I'm here in the first place.
So what happens when my "fake and vain individuality" is not in alignment with your super righteousness? Its cool when the kikes are still around because the fight against them connects us, but what will become of me when we actually win this?

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:30 pm

I will stand and die with my brothers!

Heil Satan!

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:44 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

You mentioned you don't have a fake and vain individuality, so think of opposite of that.

Siegfried wrote:
What exactly is a "fake and vain individuality"? I'm in this fight for years and I do share everyone's desire to end the enemy, but I honestly don't give a fuck about your morals and ethics, for I have my own values determined by my own soul. And I will follow that before all else, and that is the very reason I'm here in the first place.
So what happens when my "fake and vain individuality" is not in alignment with your super righteousness? Its cool when the kikes are still around because the fight against them connects us, but what will become of me when we actually win this?

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:34 pm

I am so happy to be a part of this fight. Idk, I'd assume the gods chose us to help at this point in time. If that's true I am more proud than ever. I will fight to the bitter end or to glorious sucess, whatever it is that comes. I not only believe with every bit of being in this mission, but I have also been royally fucked over. I want to prevent the tragedy happening to more people, and this also has turned into a very personal vendetta against these cosmic forces for me.

"What exactly is a "fake and vain individuality"? I'm in this fight for years and I do share everyone's desire to end the enemy, but I honestly don't give a fuck about your morals and ethics, for I have my own values determined by my own soul. And I will follow that before all else, and that is the very reason I'm here in the first place.
So what happens when my "fake and vain individuality" is not in alignment with your super righteousness? Its cool when the kikes are still around because the fight against them connects us, but what will become of me when we actually win this?"

I think people get confused and equate other people's arbitrary "standards" with any actually ethics or reasoning. I, like you, don't give a shit about somebody's "standards". I used to be a slave and accept these standards because that is what we are taught to do. I accept what they view as a standard when they can back it up with something, when they have experience, knowledge, and spiritual insight. To me those factors are really all part of one thing that the enemy subdivided. They all go together. I care about the standards of the HP's here 1000x more than any Joe on the street. Most people are taught to go along with joes judgmental attitude when he doesn't know anything.

Why can we not be bound by race and nation? Why can't you be you, and still be a part of your race and nation. I don't think it's only the fight that unites us. We all want freedom, prosperity, the races to survive, etc. Our love for the gods also unites us. We won't break apart after we win imho. I don't see individuality and collectivist attitude as mutually exclusive.

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Siegfried wrote:

Apparently, you're free to do whatever you want. If your doings don't "fit in" with others' morals; ethics; thoughts; whatevers, then complete the Magnum Opus; become a God/ess; build your own amazing spaceship; try and find an uninhabited galaxy, or conquer the shit out of the reptillians and take over a galaxy of theirs; and rule that galaxy as you please - with a 'treaty' or whatever with whomever else.

Hey, it's just an idea. Maybe once you're a God/ess, you'll have different morals; ethics; thoughts; whatevers.

As for me, my rebellious, defiant Nature (as far as I think that's what it is - damn Astrology! :lol: ) doesn't want to "fit in" with anyone or anything; rules; laws; bullshits... I've read the SS path can be a lonely one, in some ways - give genuine thanks to Satan and the Gods of Du'at and use their knowledge to build yourself up with your own morals; ethics; thoughts; whatevers, then live in your own world, and don't bite the hand that fed you but be your own being.

If that doesn't make sense, then consider it a troll post; if, however, some of it does make sense, then good.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:58 pm
Site Admin

Siegfried I answered in another post.

You are just freeing yourself effectively from jewish, cattle morality. But you somehow think that adhering to something common, listening, or at least being "part" of something harms your inner freedom.

Which is typical of people in the jewish system and has been habitualized. Assosciation and relations = "Herd" in this world. This has nothing to do whatsover with Satan's visions for humanity. Satan by definition represents something entirely different.

In Satanism or the world we seek, this doesn't exist. Every man will be a real individual. However nature and the fact that we are collectively stronger and more able, puts us gently to band together to achieve things. Nothing to be shameful or fearful about. Since this doesn't intrude to your right to have your own beliefs, wellbeing, your own mental constitution etc.

Humans have to come together by natural mandate to go against curcumstances imposed by nature. Such as surviving and advancing. The success of the White race comes down to skillfully having this skill, and also nurturing the high individuals of the race. To help achieve more of this.

Therefore I just think you are worrying needlessly because you are trying to protect the very same thing we are trying to develop for everyone.

As for after the "war". If that were to come at some point. Everyone to one's own. That's all. Nobody will infringe to you for who you are. Its just people will have to do all our part so we can survive as a common entity, but on other terms. There is no "Alone living" on this planet unfortunately unless one goes to the jungle, limited to their own "power" or "achievement".

Otherwise one has to stay with others. And keep as much distance as they want. Cattle-ization is not necessary. But I think people will by this point have understood that well, you can be an individual and be a unity as well. People have to conflicting now due to kike programming and how forcefully it tries to drum out of the Soul the individual spark of consciousness.

So those who are strong individuals and the heralds of reforming the terms of civilization. Are isolated in a cave trying to retain their individuality. Because well the cattle wants them removed and destroyed.

In the future of ours there will be no such "dilemma". I just go by the caves and make an offer so we can overthrow the cattle masters and the cattle. And do something better for everyone involved. From this process will come the superior beings in morality (not having it anymore) and inner constitution that will be as the Gods, who are superconscious.

No God infinges upon the "individuality"of anyone else. But just look how they work with everyone else. Every God is the complete individual par excellence and the complete unity par excellence. Only the enemy creates conflict between the two. And infact destroys both. As thus the enemy invented monotheism and banished the many Gods.

Therefore I hope I came across clearly to what this means.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am
Site Admin

HeilOdin666 wrote:
I am so happy to be a part of this fight. Idk, I'd assume the gods chose us to help at this point in time. If that's true I am more proud than ever. I will fight to the bitter end or to glorious sucess, whatever it is that comes. I not only believe with every bit of being in this mission, but I have also been royally fucked over. I want to prevent the tragedy happening to more people, and this also has turned into a very personal vendetta against these cosmic forces for me.

"What exactly is a "fake and vain individuality"? I'm in this fight for years and I do share everyone's desire to end the enemy, but I honestly don't give a fuck about your morals and ethics, for I have my own values determined by my own soul. And I will follow that before all else, and that is the very reason I'm here in the first place.
So what happens when my "fake and vain individuality" is not in alignment with your super righteousness? Its cool when the kikes are still around because the fight against them connects us, but what will become of me when we actually win this?"

I think people get confused and equate other people's arbitrary "standards" with any actually ethics or reasoning. I, like you, don't give a shit about somebody's "standards". I used to be a slave and accept these standards because that is what we are taught to do. I accept what they view as a standard when they can back it up with something, when they have experience, knowledge, and spiritual insight. To me those factors are really all part of one thing that the enemy subdivided. They all go together. I care about the standards of the HP's here 1000x more than any Joe on the street. Most people are taught to go along with joes judgmental attitude when he doesn't know anything.

Why can we not be bound by race and nation? Why can't you be you, and still be a part of your race and nation. I don't think it's only the fight that unites us. We all want freedom, prosperity, the races to survive, etc. Our love for the gods also unites us. We won't break apart after we win imho. I don't see individuality and collectivist attitude as mutually exclusive.

Well this is because you are an advancing Soul that goes against decay. Its not me stating this its just what you are. While most beings go towards inferiority, the few naturally aristocrstic beings are those who push the world to a better condition, away from brute, low level suffering that reminds more of jungle animals and worms.

Beings fight against natural forces since they are worms. This "vendetta" goes on in the evolutionary scale until finally one species becomes a "God"- complete master over these forces. And becomes equal to the so called "Creator", ie, becoming their own creator, life and sustainer. The enemy wants us to never become Gods.

The fastest and most direct route is through racial preservation, cultivating the strong individuals and banding together in a high quality organized fashion when necessary. As thus the Race becomes the highest purpose. So long the race survives, the developed individuality or Soul always has a home to exist.

When it persishes, so does the "individual". Therefore what most people do not get is that these are about together completely. Otherwise individuality can never become permanent or immortalized. And is perishable by the time the flesh rots.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:10 am

Yes, now I think you are right, but I was very frustrated about this nowdays.

Post Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:54 pm

"Beings fight against natural forces since they are worms. This "vendetta" goes on in the evolutionary scale until finally one species becomes a "God"- complete master over these forces. And becomes equal to the so called "Creator", ie, becoming their own creator, life and sustainer. The enemy wants us to never become Gods."

The "creator" imo is synonymous with nature. I wish they had just used that term. The zeitgeist about pagans is that they were so harmonious with nature. They worshipped it, celebrated nature, etc. Propaganda has made people think the pagans were nature wise only so far as they sustainably harvested resources from nature, admired and lived within nature etc.

I think this is probably all true but also purposeful simplification to distract from higher truths. This harmony with nature extends to all levels, not just the basic lower levels that popular writings and movies and documentaries show. It extends to spiritual levels, race levels, the entire workings of the universe etc.

Asatru type people and Odinists, imo admirably try to live on the low level and I enjoy that aspect a lot, tangible nature and animals and such. But what sets JoS apart is the spiritual and intangible hidden workings that we work to understand and master. And we work to live in harmony and understand nature at all levels and soon transcend or go beyond these forces and control them ie magick, magnum opus.

This higher level as you say was also once apart of the pagan culture at its peak but it has been decapitated and now all pagans but the JOS are just peaceful people that enjoy trees and a bit of ceremony.

You also speak of race and individual being tied together which was very profound. I am sure the first beings such as Satan, eons ago, had to learn this and they studied and meditated and looked to nature. What do you believe they found as an example in the animal kingdom that sparked the insight? Did they see intermixed animals for example getting dumber, or purposely bred animals exhibiting the traits they wanted that improved them? Show dogs and horses for example. Breeding the best of the best.

Return to JoyofSatan666