Board index JoyofSatan666 RTR Schedule Reminder

RTR Schedule Reminder

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:23 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

This is to remind everyone that we are doing this schedule. This doesn't require an update for a while as this is of the most powerful RTR schedules we have ever done.

topic18301.html

Its impact has been so severe that the enemy has conducted numerous attacks, letting us know of its extreme effectiveness.

Keep spiritually reeking them! We will stop NOWHERE and NEVER-
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:19 am

Do we keep doing the 42 names RTR as 3rd RTR?
Fear is an illusion.

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:25 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:41 pm

I have a question:

I should be going to work on a ship from mid-march this year for a full year [12 months].
I will not have internet connectivity for that time period.
Can I do this every day, this ritual for 12 months until I go back home?
I ask because I would not be able to go online and refresh/update RTR schedule.

Thank you so much for any/all replies.... :)

Post Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:26 pm

GakunGak wrote:
I have a question:

I should be going to work on a ship from mid-march this year for a full year [12 months].

Along with keeping up with schedule updates until your leaving day, I would recommend you get this page memorized as well for reference: http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
In a world plagued with evil and lies, the truth is found in what we are told is most evil of all lies.

Fuckin' Kikes.

Post Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:23 am

GakunGak wrote:
I have a question:

If you don't want anyone to see it maybe you can write it on a paper with an invisible ink pen.
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Post Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:12 am

Here's a link of RTR Printouts posted by a Brother in the Yahoo Groups if you need minimalist copies of necessary information.
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... g3MzA1NjU-

There are many different ways to hide paper....Rolling it in a tube, keeping it in a pillow or under the mattress, etc.

What I would do if I was in your situation is bring a pendulum on the boat...It's unsuspecting, and easy to carry.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dulum.html

Assuming you've been assigned a GD you can bring Their sigil along with you and ask questions if need be by that means. But the situation you currently face I'd say that is a last resort. All you really need to ask the Pendulum is something along the lines of "Is the 72 RTR ok to perform at this time" "Can this RTR be performed during next week, month, 3 months, etc." or something along those lines for each individual RTR

Or you could train a carrier pigeon to give you frequent RTR updates on your nautical journey lol :P
Hope this helps! (:

Post Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:21 am

Thank You everyone.
I am a child of a digital age, so I have the whole JOS on my smartphone Android, along with NS books and everything.
Encrypting the device storage volumes, along with fingerprint security should be quite enough for ordinary people on the ship.
Some are technologically challenged, some are English language deficient, so I should be OK.
I have the RTR pack and JOS RTR android program so I should be pretty covered for 2017. There are dates info, so I guess following that timeline should be good enough for me. And I hope, if I am so very restricted with time [work, drills, study], building up the energy and sending it towards the Gods should be good enough until I find a way to manage it. The good thing is, if anyone asks, I could say that I am a pagan and following old traditions and practicing Kundalini Yoga. Which is, kind of true, so I am not lying. :)
One interesting thing. I was keeping doing RTR's and I was doing well. One day after workout I got tired and went to sleep, thinking in the morning I will do twice and recover the workings. Well, in the morning, everything went to shit. Got my employment plans cancelled, my wife got sick, her dad, my mother, my dad's been released from the shipping company, my brother's son got a medical operation and so on. All that in such a short timeframe. To make matters worse, my side of the family is a bunch of ultra hardcore orthodox xians. And I am currently in their house, was waiting to finalize papers and go. Tomorrow I'm going back to my wife and daughter [wife is also dedicated, daughter will make her decision when she reaches maturity] where I can restart everything. Those jewish curses caused me such a blow that I have never experienced so much setback in life. All that just for 1 day of skipping rtr. And this is not my first mill run. I've been dedicated to Hell's Army since 2010 when I did my dedication [autumn/winter 2009 was my xian deprogramming, whole 6 months of reversing that bullshit] and spring was my JOS journey. Since joining JOS, my life has been improved in such a massive magnitude that nothing I lived before compares to now. Sure, there are life challenges [if not for those, life would get boring from winning all the time, and keeps a smart mind sharp!] but those can get overcome. When all of those hit me all at once, I got a little depressed, but now that I am going back home to my Satanic family, and will work on rtr, I know everything will work out.

I would like to thank everyone for such a kind support, nice words and encouragement. I only write very rarely, I am mostly a lurker. And, from what I have read, there is no stronger bond anywhere in the world than from what I've seen here. And that makes me even more proud to belong here, with all of you. Again, thank You. And HP's for doing your heroic work, and Gods for believing in us, supporting us and guiding us.

M.S.A.G. - Make Satanism Always Great! :)

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:06 am

GakunGak wrote:
my wife

GakunGak wrote:
my life has been improved in such a massive magnitude

Hail Satan

b-t-w Quantum computers cant decode our 7 programs 13steps.
nonesense

Salute.
Roger-dogerr.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Return to JoyofSatan666