Board index JoyofSatan666 Why 'Normal' People are SO dumb

Why 'Normal' People are SO dumb

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Satanic People and Comrades.

A sister in the groups made a comment about how she explains things to people, but they cannot take it. The things might be simple, such as the problem-reaction-solution formula the jews are doing to remain in power. All those of you who read my posts, this is why they are so long. I thoroughly explain things to everyone, because I care about everyone.

In our lives we encounter a lot of people. A lot of people are naturally 'intelligent' but there are many types of intelligence. One example is these people who are university decorated, but cannot figure out for example that their own mother is depressed or something. Other people are very emotionally intelligent, but they cannot get it out. Others are so called 'average intelligence' people, that you would be surprised how many things they understand.

In life, the simpler the people, the more things people actually understand. This is because as their thinking is more simple, they can see things simply and they believe their own eyes. Of course this is not idea everytime, but on some matters, its heaven-sent and exactly what is necessary for the moment. A person who sees a woman that is raped and is a farmer, will far more easily do the right thing and try to help or call the police. A high-strung super 'intelligent' cuck, may run or something. A farmer understands easily about the mudslime crisis and the pisslamic terrorists, but other more 'studied' people will always fail to get it, unless of course, they are intelligent in more things than in academia.

I have also noticed that people who consider themselves 'intelligent', also do lie a lot. They are afraid basically to say the truth and they constantly run in circles to bend everything. This is largely what 'clever' people are supposed to do, and this is a jewish teaching. Eventually, they are found out for frauds, and they are rimmed and get what they deserve by others. Obviously, use common sense: what I say here does not apply when communicating with zombies and many others. Its just a general discussion. This is because many such people are weak, and the list goes on. No matter how 'intellectual' one is, a bully can punch them in the face, and that's all.

Take another example. If you try to 'explain' to a cucked feminist, however many 'degrees' they have, they will never understand fairly simple things that you do explain. This is because they are not really 'educated' in this sense, they just did spent more years reading heavenly theories and other things that are inapplicable with reality, generated mainly by jews exactly of that: to suck and be unreal. Education is necessary, but keep AWARE and don't let jews school you. The jews pass poison through education. You need to rule this out and not accept passively.

For a similar issue. You go to some village in Africa and you ask a person there who hardly knows to read, why for example Pisslamics are coming in Europe or other things. You will get straight, real replies. Money, rape, spreading Islamism and the list goes. Who would be more genius in this case. The brother in Africa or the cucked feminist?

The soap bubbles in the West are conditioned to not think in these terms, as this is 'evil', but unfortunately, most of the world does actually think in these terms. If people don't have this ability, or reject to even KNOW that such animalistic thinking exist, they will be victims of this. Their intelligence is in fact, a hindrance. They cannot see the world as it really is, or as others do in reality see it. This is a high disadvantage for "survival" in situations like this we are going through.

Spiritual Satanism is a club for elite people and souls with higher morale and higher understanding. Unlike cattle herd people, we actually crave to expose ourselves to that which is higher and better. We don't feel bad for it, and for those in the lower levels that may feel hate, we trans-mutate it to go forward in our own self. Satanism at this point is not for everyone because most people are actually too weak to handle the downward spiral of self esteem, an uncontrollable mind, etc, the enemy has imposed.

We understand nature. Nothing needs to be equal. What I mean from this post, is that if people were meditating and advancing, their intelligence would grow a lot, to the point most people would have healthy and sane reasoning in the very least. Basically, look at yourself and how much you have grown, and you will understand how much it can go. For those who don't become more clever, they would at least be and feel better - less crime, less psychological problems, less death and anguish. The universe wants to give pleasure to everyone for free. Its just people don't take this, thanks to jews.

You don't need to be a rocket science expert, just get it. Everyone shrinks compared to a God for example, in everything there is for us to 'compare' ourselves with them. Those who think themselves as their 'equals', just have no idea of what of beings we are talking about, and they need to look deeper.

Infrequently we see attention whoring and other people who are empty, and need a feeling by the time and attention of the Satanic community. It comes in many forms. These people have nothing to offer, and they think they are too important. Little do they see that they suffer from an energetic inflation: as someone who pathologically destroys their self esteem no matter if they are a great person or not, these people pathologically fill it up even if they are a whack person in reality. They suffer from the same disease, but it manifests differently. One is too slim, the other one is MacDonalds obese. That's all.

When you go outside and you see people fucked up in the head, just know, its just spiritual degradation. You can see this here in the group. We have people from all Races, cultures, backrounds, but we can still conversate and everyone eventually gets one another. Everyone advances. Everyone is on the bright side if they just put themselves to it. We are a family of multitudes.

No xian or anyone else can state the same, in the least. These people while they have 'renounced' the values of the vultures, are the real faithless vultures they have 'renounced'. We are the 'beasts' with the 'bad morality' but we behave nothing closely like it. Guess what. Because we just follow natural dictate so nature rewards by healing us. These fools go against nature and nature curses them.

It may seem like a miracle to others how we can maintain a community with the ideas that we do, and the goals that we do, but well, it is miraculous, but the thing is, WHY? Because everyone of us maintains the SATYAN- Eternal True path, to enlightenment.

This opens up the mind. It makes one expand their horizons and be really able to ingrain things into their mind. One also learns the value of change, and stop assosciating themselves like a kid that has a complex that all the mistakes of the world are their own. People start to face reality in how they are insidie, and this produces pleasure after the initial shock of a neglected self. Then the pleasure is immense and power starts to grow bigger everyday. So long everyone advances, everyone is happy, this is what many people don't know.

Now lastly, the jews are intelligent, YES, but many people forget WHY they are intelligent. Many of you go around the street, and because you are spiritually awake, you will notice strange things such as jews looking at you, being afraid of you, sneering at you, whatever. You wake to another world. In fact, most jews are aware to this level themselves. They are walking this world around as awakened towards the asleep.

They are in fact worried to see YOU there, on 'THEIR' level. "What do we have here, a Goyim that is awakening?". Do not worry guys, this is not terminator, and 99% percent of jews don't understand 'what' you are specifically, so DO NOT grow paranoid. All they feel is a natural instinct to coerce you, or run away from you, without knowing the details. However, unlike Gentiles, they are NOT oblivious on an instinctive level.

The Rabbis are doing racial magick to keep the jews awake on a racial level, and controlled by the Torah unconsciously. It doesn't matter what the average jew does, the Rabbis have the controller. They can play whatever, that they are opposed to them, xians, or even interested to be "Satanists" or some other joke. The reality is on the blood. Something which the enemy knows.

These jews are on a higher level than others, and they from this level cast down to the lower levels fog, mist, and dust in the eyes of people. This is why you can see after a point of advancement, that most things mean to confuse, coerce, make-believe and do other shit to people, are made by a jew, or a jew is always an associate. This is not you a jew being an antisemite, this is you becoming aware.

The jews are an alien soul.

When people get this, that these beings are aliens acting as overlords here, and that they do not belong to the earth naturally, they will figure out why they do all this. In fact even someone simply reading the Torah will just understand their mentality, as they were dumb enough to keep it in paper.

Satan is only fought against by the jews because he is the Truth and teacher of Meditation. So long people get stuck in the 3rd dimension, those like jews who hover just a bit above, can always lie to them and deceive them. Satanas abolishes this ability from these beings to lie to everyone.

They have numerous prayers they channel to their people every day. Jews are a cursed race, they are not gifted. Most races in humanity have decent health for example. Jews don't. But they have the stolen culture and they use it for themselves. This is why they find these 'chances', always make 'profits' and other things. Of course, we have Gentiles that are PROGRAMMED to be stupid and victims. This plus magick, makes a dangerous combination. However, there is nothing 'unable' to be defeated behind this.

The jews do some daily prayers like the Shema prayer, and other prayers, who just have an effect of a normal meditation session. The jews don't really meditate, they just channel the siphoned energy by xianity and Pisslam. So long they lose followers, their power will decrease. They are dependent on blood intake. In fact, everyone with spiritual knowledge can become aware, except of flat out, clinical retards.

The spiritual damnation and darkness, manifests in ignorance in the physical and in all other realms, a desire to waste one's life and one's existence, and a lack of understanding, compassion, and also fighting spirit all together.

Lastly, this is just for general knowledge. This is not to make you think that a race mixing, leftist scumbag, drug user, will magickally be saved at some point, and you need to play the savior. Many people are beyond any 'saving' and also, you need to save yourself and keep yourselves safe as Satanists above all. Secrecy is the most important thing in the world we are living in. Our RTR's will bring the world into a different footing, where in the light of the Age of Aquarius, we will have far better of a scene to project our message.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:14 pm

I personally read half of this, but now i have stuff do. Your post are long, sometimes huge, and that's great. You are a major inspiration just from your words and they are a HUGE GIGANTIC HELP!!!!

This path is so not easy. Awakening from slumber and passivity, your words are aareminder of what ibe, remains, and saught. Even now, it's constant blah blah blah pouring around in everyday life that meditation itself helps to ease and then destroy.

It's a FACT, that the effects of meditation will and can bring about the best of people. You will notice the effects of some meditations within days if you remain aware.

Intelligence = ansuz. It propped me up so many points. Also creativity is expanded alot. Have the anxious or overly stressed, sometimes this guy, meditate on earth or a pouring stream and society would could be a better place to be totally connected.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:58 pm

By the way, I been wanting to use more of my time, but you mentioned secrecy. After a point, How?
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:48 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Simple works....

Point out money is the god of the world and who controls the money is god on this world. Then point out jewish oligarchs control the global monetary system even from their own admission. Then how they use that control and why.

Point out what jewish identity means right from the jews themselves, this defeats the individualist argument which is the opium of the liberals.

With xians point out jesus states one will do miracles greater then him with the holy spirit and the holy spirit is proof of the claims he is god and the miracle power is the proof of the holy spirit. And every Christian has the holy spirit..... Then simply ask them to perform the supernatural miracles that jesus and the apostles did..... When they can't that is all the proof jesus is not god and its false.

With jew wise people who want to argue for xianity ask them is it really wise to have the Jewish Torah as the corner block of White civilization..... Why do you want your kids raised on jewish supremacist mythology of Moses and Abraham? The Torah celebrates the massacres of White Peoples like the Persian's and ancient Egyptians as well. Why do they want a jewish god to reign over them? How smart is it to want a jewish perception of reality to dominate your social order?

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:14 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

There is a condoned egoism that goes with the credentialsm of the middle class, basically most of them are scared to be perceived in away they might lack social approval of their peers. So they self police themselves and others. Its really just comes to down to fear and approval seeking behaviour. These are some of the most insecure people you will ever meet. Working class people are usually more honest, open and down to earth. They don't take themselves too seriously like that.

This is why the biggest virtue signaling is from purple arm pit haired, middle class, SJW's.

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:48 am

Despite the fact that it's usually best to remain secretive, in the past I've tried to talk to family members about the Jews/Xianity/Race-mixing and other things, and it's been incredibly infuriating. No matter how carefully I construct my arguments, no matter how nuanced my rebuttals to their anemic counterarguments are, they refuse to see the truth because of fear and emotional attachment to belief systems. And most of them are college-educated people with above-average IQs.

It's very depressing to try to wake people up so that they can SURVIVE and have them believe that survival itself doesn't matter because of the afterlife they've been promised.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:49 am

I saw this post with 13 views. Which made me think of something im sure a lot of people would really need to hear
Honest Question: What does a Nazi solider need to do in order to stay up the whole night

follow up: do yoga and energy boosting meditations done at a time ( or 2 hours before when] one becomes sleepy safely help?
does somebody
whos (very) dedicated need to use runes?

Simply is there an anti sleep meditation that boosts-> people effectiveness or efficiency at work. Like Jara, Ar

One final quary by a 19 yr old whod like to go by the name "sellingout-alljews":Is there any clairaudience you could post info would also be really helpfull.

Awsome motivational video. I'll be sure to upload more content that was shelved content for the next RTR session. Sinice t.v dosent sleep. And there ARE no vacations in war(<-Hitlers Dec 25th - refrence)

Btw this will be like acid to the jews ears

Կարկուտ սանսկրիտ ճշմարտություն

#flagCongressinbookwormmode

And coming up satellite wars - how jews uses encrypted satellites peer-to-peer 4 faster-clearer &direct bulk communication. Everything is deciphered. Now they're just finding out safer was to efficiently/consistently carry out their ( :lol: "awesome") plans quickly on time !!.
պատիվ & <3 մայր Lilith.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:43 am

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Jews are a cursed race, they are not gifted.

I can remember being told that in church. I didn't feel very sorry for them back then, and I feel much less (as in not at all) sorry for them now. Drop the curse bombs on israel, and never relent.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:19 am

HailVictory88 wrote:
Despite the fact that it's usually best to remain secretive, in the past I've tried to talk to family members about the Jews/Xianity/Race-mixing and other things, and it's been incredibly infuriating. No matter how carefully I construct my arguments, no matter how nuanced my rebuttals to their anemic counterarguments are, they refuse to see the truth because of fear and emotional attachment to belief systems. And most of them are college-educated people with above-average IQs.

It's very depressing to try to wake people up so that they can SURVIVE and have them believe that survival itself doesn't matter because of the afterlife they've been promised.

If I guess now, I would probably go slower and pick up at points of interest. I'm very fond of talking about some parts in overall advancement. Empowering and improving yourself is an ultimate gain and win. Who would be opposed to self improvement?

What about having the people grant themselves a creative mind and introspective thought by their own work which we could encourage, or mainly be an example.
Probably start off with Marxism as stated and provide the inconsistencies it has over common sense in actuality.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:57 am
Site Admin

HailVictory88 wrote:

Time wasted on arguing with such people, as much as it pains, gets nowhere unless you have plenty of the "Gods of this world" units. All of these are good and highly necessary when one affirms to stupid domesticated cattle Gentiles, who are comfy in their wrist cutting bling chains. Some of these people just cannot face reality. Even if the kike jihadists were in their front door, they would be denying their existence until they came in.

Even if you cast a death spell and destroy them, or if you raise the dead in front of them, they will still be like "Muh, you do these like Chris Angel! It was an illusion muh!". Because well, here we go again, harry potter conditioning otherwise its fake. Somehow the fools go into sunday screw'l and they literally believe of a desert wanderer named jewsus, and how he farted the universe out of its stinky, jewish ass. That's in accordance to their 'common sense' many times.

Then, they may "listen" to you, but basically just LISTEN and nothing else is guaranteed. If you throw by 'accident' a flyer in metro or somewhere, then its 10 times more possible that someone will actually open the webpage and study.

How these people "listen" is highly conditioned, to the point most people listen to nothing and nobody after a point. Therefore, time is wasted, even if done in good will.

A link and/or some study material thrown out online has 1000+ times more impact than this.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:08 pm

You sleep to get a total rest. Your organs have their peaks at times that you are asleep like your kidneys whom deal with cleaning your body. Shoukd be found in tcm.

Different parts of your brain are active when asleep. Other parts get rest.

Until youve completed the magnum opus one must sleep and rest. Refusing to do so will be foolish.
Long term being awake causes you to see things you have trouble raising your limbs and you can even die from sleep deprivation.

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:52 pm
Site Admin

Roswitha wrote:
You sleep to get a total rest. Your organs have their peaks at times that you are asleep like your kidneys whom deal with cleaning your body. Shoukd be found in tcm.

Different parts of your brain are active when asleep. Other parts get rest.

Until youve completed the magnum opus one must sleep and rest. Refusing to do so will be foolish.
Long term being awake causes you to see things you have trouble raising your limbs and you can even die from sleep deprivation.

Very true and also, the physical body has its own cycles and needs to be respected. The Magnum Opus does not keep one to stop sleeping, rather, the physical body keeps on its processes, sometimes for less hours, and energizes differently. Ideally, the consciousness remains awake and one goes in their astral body. However, sometimes the 'empty' state of sleep is also needed, contributing into wellbeing of the body. There is no need to hate such things.

Also, food is still consumed for people who have done the Magnum Opus. The Gods themselves do eat, but on an extremely higher level as with food and anything else. One doesn't turn into a cyborg or lifeless grey that doesn't eat, have sex, drink etc.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:16 pm

Most honest down to earth hard working people don't have time to look for 'higher spiritual' things. They stick with the path of least resistance. Like religion. Just as energy needs programmed to seek something other than the 'easy' way. So I spread the word. Let lots of people know. In lots of subjects. Not just the occult.
Even if only 1 in 100 get it, then that is a great start.
The key is to put it out there so as to not appear to be 'pushing' it on anyone. Nor 'endorsing' it. Just putting it out there for people to see. And if it catches the right person, then great. 99% of the population will ignore it. No harm done.
Several people getting it that will go with it can easily turn into several dozen. Later on into several hundred. And so on.
I do it now before I and/or the internet is gone. Don't want to wait for tomorrow.
Again, this helps the average person to get a glimpse at it and catch the attention of those that may have something 'spiritual' in them.
And in a responsible and legal, and ethical manner.

Post Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:41 pm

Thank you. I will give the media to Satan soon..

Hail Satan
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html .
http://www.joyofsatan.org .
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Return to JoyofSatan666