Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Philosophy help?

Philosophy help?

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:53 am

So it's a simple question, but may take some explaining to those who might not get it. By explaining I mean explaining my own train of thought that has led me to have this question; I'm okay with this.
The question is as follows; If life is but a dream, and death does not exist, where do I go in your dream when you die in mine?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:54 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is not philosophy. This is speculation that theology is built on...."How many angels can dance on the head of a pin."

Emenual wrote:
So it's a simple question, but may take some explaining to those who might not get it. By explaining I mean explaining my own train of thought that has led me to have this question; I'm okay with this.
The question is as follows; If life is but a dream, and death does not exist, where do I go in your dream when you die in mine?

Post Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:48 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
This is not philosophy. This is speculation that theology is built on...."How many angels can dance on the head of a pin."

Emenual wrote:

My apologies; I see what you mean. Perhaps humor me though, or set me straight?

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced