Board index JoyofSatan666 Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protect

Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protect

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection


For more information, please read through Part 1:
Returning Curses Part 1 [Webpage
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm


First off, I want to state here that in addition to us being cursed, there are Wiccan idiots and others who have sent binding energies to us, especially in regards to the RTRs, as the RTRs have been actively and effectively destroying the enemy. [That 72 Name is the most powerful against them, as that is their bulwark].

Satan just confirmed to me early this morning what I had already believed; that HE has power over ALL witches that he said, “connect with our Gods.” In other words, any practitioners of magick and witchcraft who connect with Pagan Gods are all under His power. He also stated that a very large percentage of Wiccans and related are cowards. He said, “They are fearful.” “That’s why they practice Wicca.”

A few hours ago, there was a New Moon. During the waxing of this Moon and beginning as soon as possible, I strongly recommend everyone here do this ritual for yourselves. The last ritual we did was to clean our auras thoroughly and to return the curses and negative energies back to the senders.

With so much emphasis on the Moon, an extremely powerful source of pure energy, the Sun is often overlooked. I have found the energy of the Sun to be the most powerful between 11:00 and 14:00 approximately. This is when the Sun is directly overhead.

When the Sun is rising [waxing on a daily basis], this is another powerful time. An excellent time for meditation has always been before the Sun rises, before dawn. The setting [waning] Sun also has some of the same effects as a waning Moon in removing and ending things. But, ALWAYS take into consideration the Moon.

The Sun has fire energy, the element of fire. When doing a thorough aura cleaning, stepping outside into the Sun on a sunny day when the Sun is high in the sky can work wonders. For this to be effective, you must be directly in the Sun. Just breathe in the solar energies into your aura and soul, engulf yourself in the solar energy, which is even easier to see astrally when you are standing in the brilliance of the Sun. You can even do a full rosary, vibrating SURYA [Satan told me 216 times is more effective than 108], and to do this, just reach the last bead on your rosary and then turn it back. I have worked with this and it is very effective.

Given this working will be over a period of about 2 weeks, there may be days when it is cloudy or even rainy. Going outdoors anyway and invoking the Sun, repeating the ritual will still be effective. Even sitting facing a window, as long as the light is falling on you, but out of doors directly under the Sun is the strongest and the most effective.
You can breathe in energy from the Sun, lighting up your aura with brilliance and then on each exhale, vibrate SURYA.

___________________________________

The Ritual:

From right now until the full Moon, everyone here should be building a powerful aura of protection. This is more advanced than the standard aura of protection. Given the attacks we have been under and the state of this world right now, this working should be repeated from every new to full Moon every month for a year. This will stay on your soul eternally, protecting you, and keeping you safe from the malice of others, destroying your enemies.

1. Raise your energies. This is best done [as with all magickal workings] when you are at your most powerful, feeling a strong energy buzz. If you are new, just do the best you can. You can also use the energy of the Sun as indicated in the above to raise your energies with reciting SURYA, using a Satanic rosary [or anything that will help you keep count]

2. Clean your aura thoroughly, as instructed from Part 1 of Returning Curses. DO NOT hesitate to ask for a Demon/ess to help you. Even if you cannot hear, sense or see the Demon/ess, know He/She is there and is helping you, and delivering the energies back to the sender/s.

3. Engulf yourself in the light. Again, I repeat, if at all possible, use the Sun. Another effective tactic, if you are unable to use the Sun and have trouble visualizing is to use a lamp, with the bright bulb facing you, shining right in your face as you close your eyes and visualize the light.

4. Affirm 18 times:
“My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the sender.”

Do this daily from now [New Moon] through the 13th of March [Full Moon]. From the Full Moon to the New Moon[ waning Moon], I strongly recommend everyone do the INTENSE AURA CLEANING indicated in Returning Curses 1, and keep repeating this through the cycles. You will find with deep cleaning your aura, not only will this remove any curses, but all kinds of other crap that has kept you down in your personal life. A dirty aura also hinders your workings and personal powers. The aura and soul have accumulated all kinds of negative energies throughout many lifetimes and these cannot all be removed in one working. It must be repeated. AGAIN, I strongly advise you ask Satan to send you a Demon/ess to work with you in removing these energies. Even if you are new and cannot see or feel him/her, follow your gut feelings and intuitions. It is extremely important to always say the prayer before your aura cleaning:

Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Especially if you are actively working for Satan.


High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 22
Wow! This is awesome! Thank you HP Maxine.

Quick question, and I'm sure there will be others asking:

Sometimes my job will not allow me the freedom to do this between 11:00 and 14:00. What are the time restraints? For example, some days it'll be morning or evening then other days around noon. Can we do this ritual anytime during daylight hours as long as we don't miss a day?

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Dehna


Posts: 149
What about invoking fire or evoking it since it was stated that the sun has fire energy? Is it fine if I work with the fire element for this one?
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Here is the webpage for this working. At the bottom of the webpage is a link to a PDF copy of it as well:
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_26_17.htm


High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org


Posts: 1971
Could you clarify step 2? Are you reffering to using the cleaning instructed in Part 1 of Returning Curses?


High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
2. Clean your aura thoroughly, as instructed from Part 1 of Returning Curses. DO NOT hesitate to ask for a Demon/ess to help you. Even if you cannot hear, sense or see the Demon/ess, know He/She is there and is helping you, and delivering the energies back to the sender/s.
HAIL SATAN!


Posts: 349
Thank you for this, HPS! I have been having a lot of seemingly random stomach pains and depression lately, so I will try to do this. I can't go into a trance yet and my focus is not perfect, so I guess I'll just focus on feeling the energy and doing the best I can.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels


Posts: 66
I've been doing the aura of protection for 6 months without missing a day is this permanent so I get to do it less I find myself struggling to keep doing it everyday Thank you brothers and sisters


Posts: 88
Location: The Golden Ages Of India
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Proteenergies

Satan just confirmed to me early this morning what I had already believed; that HE has power over ALL witches that he said, “connect with our Gods.” In other words, any practitioners of magick and witchcraft who connect with Pagan Gods are all under His power. He also stated that a very large percentage of Wiccans and related are cowards. He said, “They are fearful.” “That’s why they practice Wicca.

Lord Satan too has his eyes over those who often visit our site & sources and use knowledge for their own sake, I personally have seen such matters on some or the other witchcraft sites & forums where such new age pigs seems to be following Satanic chakra alignment & other useful treasures that are new & unique, though they aren't Satanists or even in any relationship with it.
Satan wants humanity to develop themselves & make them believe in self-creation of life, this new age pigs may get something out of their 'Stealing' but will never forget, this is all blessings from our true gods!


Posts: 224
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection


For more information, please read through Part 1:
Returning Curses Part 1 [Webpage
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm


First off, I want to state here that in addition to us being cursed, there are Wiccan idiots and others who have sent binding energies to us, especially in regards to the RTRs, as the RTRs have been actively and effectively destroying the enemy. [That 72 Name is the most powerful against them, as that is their bulwark].

Satan just confirmed to me early this morning what I had already believed; that HE has power over ALL witches that he said, “connect with our Gods.” In other words, any practitioners of magick and witchcraft who connect with Pagan Gods are all under His power. He also stated that a very large percentage of Wiccans and related are cowards. He said, “They are fearful.” “That’s why they practice Wicca.”

A few hours ago, there was a New Moon. During the waxing of this Moon and beginning as soon as possible, I strongly recommend everyone here do this ritual for yourselves. The last ritual we did was to clean our auras thoroughly and to return the curses and negative energies back to the senders.

With so much emphasis on the Moon, an extremely powerful source of pure energy, the Sun is often overlooked. I have found the energy of the Sun to be the most powerful between 11:00 and 14:00 approximately. This is when the Sun is directly overhead.

When the Sun is rising [waxing on a daily basis], this is another powerful time. An excellent time for meditation has always been before the Sun rises, before dawn. The setting [waning] Sun also has some of the same effects as a waning Moon in removing and ending things. But, ALWAYS take into consideration the Moon.

The Sun has fire energy, the element of fire. When doing a thorough aura cleaning, stepping outside into the Sun on a sunny day when the Sun is high in the sky can work wonders. For this to be effective, you must be directly in the Sun. Just breathe in the solar energies into your aura and soul, engulf yourself in the solar energy, which is even easier to see astrally when you are standing in the brilliance of the Sun. You can even do a full rosary, vibrating SURYA [Satan told me 216 times is more effective than 108], and to do this, just reach the last bead on your rosary and then turn it back. I have worked with this and it is very effective.

Given this working will be over a period of about 2 weeks, there may be days when it is cloudy or even rainy. Going outdoors anyway and invoking the Sun, repeating the ritual will still be effective. Even sitting facing a window, as long as the light is falling on you, but out of doors directly under the Sun is the strongest and the most effective.
You can breathe in energy from the Sun, lighting up your aura with brilliance and then on each exhale, vibrate SURYA.

___________________________________

The Ritual:

From right now until the full Moon, everyone here should be building a powerful aura of protection. This is more advanced than the standard aura of protection. Given the attacks we have been under and the state of this world right now, this working should be repeated from every new to full Moon every month for a year. This will stay on your soul eternally, protecting you, and keeping you safe from the malice of others, destroying your enemies.

1. Raise your energies. This is best done [as with all magickal workings] when you are at your most powerful, feeling a strong energy buzz. If you are new, just do the best you can. You can also use the energy of the Sun as indicated in the above to raise your energies with reciting SURYA, using a Satanic rosary [or anything that will help you keep count]

2. Clean your aura thoroughly, as instructed from Part 1 of Returning Curses. DO NOT hesitate to ask for a Demon/ess to help you. Even if you cannot hear, sense or see the Demon/ess, know He/She is there and is helping you, and delivering the energies back to the sender/s.

3. Engulf yourself in the light. Again, I repeat, if at all possible, use the Sun. Another effective tactic, if you are unable to use the Sun and have trouble visualizing is to use a lamp, with the bright bulb facing you, shining right in your face as you close your eyes and visualize the light.

4. Affirm 18 times:
“My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any and all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred and destructive energy directed at me and is immediately returning these directly right back to the sender.”

Do this daily from now [New Moon] through the 13th of March [Full Moon]. From the Full Moon to the New Moon[ waning Moon], I strongly recommend everyone do the INTENSE AURA CLEANING indicated in Returning Curses 1, and keep repeating this through the cycles. You will find with deep cleaning your aura, not only will this remove any curses, but all kinds of other crap that has kept you down in your personal life. A dirty aura also hinders your workings and personal powers. The aura and soul have accumulated all kinds of negative energies throughout many lifetimes and these cannot all be removed in one working. It must be repeated. AGAIN, I strongly advise you ask Satan to send you a Demon/ess to work with you in removing these energies. Even if you are new and cannot see or feel him/her, follow your gut feelings and intuitions. It is extremely important to always say the prayer before your aura cleaning:

Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Especially if you are actively working for Satan.


High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

i have missed the new moon, just right now
I see the topic

can I start anyway?

Why do we use SURYA and not SURYAE like in sun square?


Posts: 224
What about self curses ?


Posts: 235
How about a sunny day with snow all around? Lots of energy from the reflection. Just don't get snow blindness.
Also building a fire while standing in the sunlight. Breathing the fire from the bonfire and the sunlight together. Dangerous. But it does add to ones personal energy.


Posts: 1033
Get sensitive. Your poor concentration may not be an actual lack of concentration, but interference. Seeing these bastards are really really annoying .I read somewhere along the line of the things I was experiencing myself, so it helped me out. After simple void meditation, some things were brought to light.

Uneasiness, poor focus, unwanted images, random Fluck tard thoughts, draining. As well as feeling cold and weak, and other crap. Enemy all the way.
Image

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html


Posts: 287
Location: 4th Reich
So if I understand correctly starting now...

WAXING MOON
Do part 1 and part 2 -build AoP

WANING MOON
Part 1- clean aura

Repeat for 1 year


I cannot imagine why the Wiccan would do this to us unless their leaders are jews. There is no other reason. Also is the anti Trump curses the same groups or different?

I assume the RTR will take the best route whether it's thru Trump or thru some other means. Does this mean we don't have to counter the anti Trump magick specifically helping him out with a working, we just have to make sure the RTR is empowered?

Yes I have felt some things wrong. I keep feeling energy coming my way and I couldn't figure out who and where it was coming from. I eliminated all local possibilities. I thought it odd I suddenly received so much trouble, more than what they usually send to me to prevent my advancement. I knew there was something else.

I tell you, I couldn't have been any less advanced than I currently am and have successfully rode the storm out. I am fine but I think new people need to realize how important time is to them and to advance fanatically while still remaining wise about their pace. Next time who knows if laziness will cost them something.


Posts: 276
@Wildfire
I don't know if this will amplify the effects of this working or not. It wasn't stated not too, do whatever feels best for you, breathing fire can be intense...Be safe (:

@Goldenage18
Better late than never! Also, I don't understand why you'd want to curse yourself.

@Alek666
I did an aura of protection for year straight once it doesn't hurt to continue it. (In my opinion and this could be wrong) An aura of protection can be broken down like a barrier surrounding a castle can be broken down. There's always the chance we may get hit with a curse so it's better to be fully protected at all times. Remember even Demons can be attacked just as well, Maxine did a ritual to help free the demons. So protect yourself always!

@Ninja666
Perform the Returning Curses Ritual before raising your energies to build a powerful aura of protection on the off chance you raise negative energies. Always work with a clean slate. http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

@HailVictory88
Ginger and a little bit of Turmeric has helped me with tummy aches before. Breathe more light into your life to alleviate that depression! With a clean and protected aura trance and focus work will come naturally with persistent practice. Keep going and you'll amaze yourself in no time (:

@Dehna
The times posted by Maxine are the approximate ideal times for when one will receive the most power from doing the rituals. Waxing is best for power, but anytime will suffice. Even if you do miss the daylight hours I advise you do not miss a day.

Hope this helps everyone! (:


Posts: 1003
Can we do this Part 2 multiple times a day?
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler


Posts: 349
Is this one of the rituals before which we should bathe/shower and try to wear all black if possible, out of respect, or is it not necessary, like with the RTRs?
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels


Posts: 1033
HailVictory88 wrote:
Is this one of the rituals before which we should bathe/shower and try to wear all black if possible, out of respect, or is it not necessary, like with the RTRs?


You can skip a formal ritual ritual with RTRs, just raise energy and go. This working is meant to build a powerful aura of protection for your, our benefit. Do it whenever.

But if you want to take a shower, and cleanse yourself with solar energy while you state these affirmations, while the water/bodywash, soap, or shampoo, flows down from cleansing your body, you can do it for a great cleansing affect.
Image

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html


Posts: 805
Goldenage18 wrote:
What about self curses ?
you want to curse yourself? Well,I'm not here to judge
Lol
Namasatan


Posts: 276
HailVictory88 wrote:
Is this one of the rituals before which we should bathe/shower and try to wear all black if possible, out of respect, or is it not necessary, like with the RTRs?


If this were the case it would have been specified. This is your choice if you choose to do so, but not necessary.

NaziMan12 wrote:
Can we do this Part 2 multiple times a day?


By all means, do as much as you desire. But I would recommend if you're not under extreme amounts of spiritual attacks make time for completing RTR's as well. (:


Posts: 5
HailVictory88 wrote:
Is this one of the rituals before which we should bathe/shower and try to wear all black if possible, out of respect, or is it not necessary, like with the RTRs?

I'm sure is not necessary. It's not like you have to do a standard ritual. And especially, if this meditation should be done everyday, not everyone here has time to take a bathe or dress in black before it.


Posts: 224
@Anne flowers
What I meant as selfcurses is
past life self hatred, regrets, lack of self confidence and so forth all those negative energies from past mistakes

For instance a very bad love life because of the past life
Fear of not deserving being loved, or, ugly experiences
or losses in love

I know there is the munka meditation for this specific curses
but I needed to know if I can use even this one


Posts: 97
I get really intense headaches when I visualize myself engulfed (being cleaned/protected etc) in a really intense white-gold light. Nothing else hurts my head like this and I have always experienced this. If the light I visualize myself in is not as intense and is somewhat calm but is still nice and brilliant then its okay and everything feels good and sometimes I even feel like I could float, but when I intensify the light the headache starts and it also almost stops simultaneously as I stop visualizing the light. Why does this happen and what should I do?? I used to think that this was because my head area needed more cleaning and I would focus cleaning my head afterwards but doing the intense light cleaning again has reminded me that this problem still persists


Posts: 349
Thank you for your replies, Anne and Molly.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels


Posts: 128
Goldenage.. Those are not curses those are karma xD (dont take it as an offense, the laughing we all make mistakes). Dont hate yourself over something that happened. Likely you did not know any better back then. Ignorance can be forgiven. Remember what HP hoodedcobra said? :)

Good luck!


Posts: 1024
Location: Celtiberia

NaziMan12 wrote:
Can we do this Part 2 multiple times a day?


You can give more power if after making the affirmations and you are in the light of the sun you vibrate suryae.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628






Image


Posts: 318
Location: Aryasthan
HeilOdin666 wrote:
I cannot imagine why the Wiccan would do this to us unless their leaders are jews. There is no other reason.


The Wiccans are gullible people. If someone goes in their forums and act like we're meanies and the root of all evil, they will believe just that without any kind of proof. Also they live in Wonderland, where the kikes are victims and poor lads who only want peace and love with everyone. Thus, looking at our RTRs with their rose-coloured lens and the intelligence of a peanut, they find confirmation of the stupid allegations against us. What happens next? Well, the little snowflakes attack us with their pinky magick and give us a laugh.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Does this mean we don't have to counter the anti Trump magick specifically helping him out with a working, we just have to make sure the RTR is empowered?

Trump is with the Jews, not with us. We only need to work on RTRs, not him.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!


Posts: 27
New Moon to Full Moon Dates
Got these from ChronosXP
In EST

2/26/17 10:00 AM to 3/12/17 10:54 AM

3/27/17 10:59 PM to 4/11/17 2:09 AM

4/26/17 8:18 AM to 5/10/17 5:43 PM

5/25/17 3:46 PM to 6/9/17 9:11 AM

6/23/17 10:32 PM to 7/9/17 12:08 AM

7/23/17 5:47 AM to 8/7/17 2:12 PM

8/21/17 2:31 PM to 9/6/17 3:04 AM

9/20/17 1:30 AM to 10/5/17 2:41 PM

10/19/17 3:12 PM to 11/4/17 5:16 PM

11/18/17 6:42 AM to 12/3/17 10:48 AM

12/18/17 1:31 AM to 1/1/18 9:25 PM

1/16/18 9:18 PM to 1/31/18 8:27 AM

2/15/18 4:06PM to 3/1/18 7:52 PM


Posts: 5
Location: Canada
The Jew bags are feeling the pain, I've noticed several of them looking more rotten then usual, and I have noticed the wiccans are all suffering a major curse which is causing each and every one of them to have "injured" one of their legs, easily noticeable who is a wiccan, they will be limping with one leg, I also had a dream awhile back of someone I knew who had a changed personality and in this dream he had told me that he got a rfid chip placed in his arm I guess it classified as a nightmare. But in the seriousness of the situation, I think I was ment to share this dream, as a reminder of this fight against the Jew bags, I'm no HP I'm just a standard citizen refusing to stand in the lineup to the guillotine. Since I've been under heavy attack, I can now confirm that I am a threat to the creatures, which is good news all around, Hail Melek Ta'us!!!!
They told me; "You're messing with forces you don't understand" I couldn't agree more, I don't think I live long enough to learn all of the things I wish to learn, and will never understand why, but I can sure try.
~Matt Daemon. Melek Ta'us, human words cannot describe thy being, I know I am not worthy.


Posts: 224
Roswitha wrote:
Goldenage.. Those are not curses those are karma xD (dont take it as an offense, the laughing we all make mistakes). Dont hate yourself over something that happened. Likely you did not know any better back then. Ignorance can be forgiven. Remember what HP hoodedcobra said? :)

Good luck!

So let's continue munka okay

Thanks


Posts: 2765
Stormblood wrote:
What happens next? Well, the little snowflakes attack us with their pinky magick and give us a laugh.


Come out, come out, wherever you are
and meet the young lady
who fell from a star


Glinda: Are you a good witch, or a bad witch?
Dorothy: Who me? I'm not a witch at all. Witches are old and ugly.
Wiccans: Hehehe!
Dorothy: What was that?
Glinda: They are the wiccans. They are laughing because of My Little Brony magic.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry


Posts: 1971
Does anyone know this? Is it the INTENSE AURA CLEANING indicated in Returning Curses 1 or is it asking help from a Demon/ess she's refering to?


Ninja 666 wrote:
Could you clarify step 2? Are you reffering to using the cleaning instructed in Part 1 of Returning Curses?


High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
2. Clean your aura thoroughly, as instructed from Part 1 of Returning Curses. DO NOT hesitate to ask for a Demon/ess to help you. Even if you cannot hear, sense or see the Demon/ess, know He/She is there and is helping you, and delivering the energies back to the sender/s.
HAIL SATAN!

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1588
Location: America
Aphrodite666 wrote:
I get really intense headaches when I visualize myself engulfed (being cleaned/protected etc) in a really intense white-gold light. Nothing else hurts my head like this and I have always experienced this.


The Soul can take a specific amount of light, depending on the individual. Gradually build up and meditate to back this up. Don't worry about fleeting headache, as this sometimes can mean that you are using more of your 'brain' in a simple sense. You may need to open up the pathways of the head more.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw


Posts: 218
Can this be started at the full moon, because I too missed the new moon. Or should i just wait till' the next new moon?
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic19644.html
___________________________________________________________
Changed username from: 'NotsoFE' to 'PersistenceIsKey'


Posts: 318
Location: Aryasthan
notsoFE wrote:
Can this be started at the full moon, because I too missed the new moon. Or should i just wait till' the next new moon?


First, the reason you should've started on that new moon's day was because of the eclipse, which is a very powerful moment for working magick.

Second, did you care to read the article?

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Do this daily from now [New Moon] through the 13th of March [Full Moon]. From the Full Moon to the New Moon[ waning Moon], I strongly recommend everyone do the INTENSE AURA CLEANING indicated in Returning Curses 1, and keep repeating this through the cycles.


Your answer is in the article, as you can see. Next time read, before asking. It'd be very appreciated.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!


Return to JoyofSatan666