Board index JoyofSatan666 Satan In Sanskrit Is The Indwelling God

Satan In Sanskrit Is The Indwelling God

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:17 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The ancient Sanskrit mantra and greeting Namaste in its original and most ancient form is spelled Namasta. The full spelling of this is with the letter S which is Sa in Sanskrit.

Making Namasata. Nama Sata, which is paying homage to the name of the indwelling God, Sata. In Sanskrit Sata is also spelled with the nasal ending. Making Sata......SATAN.

Hence the ancient greeting to indwelling spirit the indwelling god, Nama Satan. Making it also bowing to and paying reverence to the God Satan.

The texts on Kundalini Yoga hold Satnam in the same meaning. Satanama is also stated in these texts to be the full mantra of Satnam. Satanama holds the same meaning obviously as Nama Satan.

Satan is the creator God and this is still found in ancient surviving religions such as Hinduism. Hence why Sata/Satan is given the highest degree of honor in Hinduism this term in Hindu texts is relating to the subtle element of the soul and also means saviour.

The famous mundra for this greeting mantra was also stolen by the Christian Church and turned into the praying hand gesture made in the Christian ritual.

Source:
The Holy Science, by Swami Sri Yukteswar
Kundalini Yoga: The Flow of Eternal Power: A Simple Guide to the Yoga of Awareness as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Ph.D.

walk into don dankos house and youd find a library of books

unless hes like me and torrents everything lol
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

That's very true Hp mageson, Hinduism is flooded over with some of the other things relevant to the words Satanam/Satan etc..
And since almost most of our ancestral gods are also from Hinduism roots, I would advice reading the following books by devdutt Pattanaik, he has a famous tv show series in india shown on the Epic Channel named Devlok with Devdutt pattanaik & he has got a book on that series as well covering everything.
http://www.amazon.in/Books-Devdutt-Patt ... 0Pattanaik

What can I expect from doing Satanama 108 times a day? What have you experienced? I believe in Sumerian texts they call the actual man god we know as Satan as an expert magician and scientist.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots. - Alfred Rosenberg

HP Mageson666 wrote:

The ancient Sanskrit mantra and greeting Namaste in its original and most ancient form is spelled Namasta. The full spelling of this is with the letter S which is Sa in Sanskrit.

Making Namasata. Nama Sata, which is paying homage to the name of the indwelling God, Sata. In Sanskrit Sata is also spelled with the nasal ending. Making Sata......SATAN.

Hence the ancient greeting to indwelling spirit the indwelling god, Nama Satan. Making it also bowing to and paying reverence to the God Satan.

The texts on Kundalini Yoga hold Satnam in the same meaning. Satanama is also stated in these texts to be the full mantra of Satnam. Satanama holds the same meaning obviously as Nama Satan.

Satan is the creator God and this is still found in ancient surviving religions such as Hinduism. Hence why Sata/Satan is given the highest degree of honor in Hinduism this term in Hindu texts is relating to the subtle element of the soul and also means saviour.

The famous mundra for this greeting mantra was also stolen by the Christian Church and turned into the praying hand gesture made in the Christian ritual.

Source:
The Holy Science, by Swami Sri Yukteswar
Kundalini Yoga: The Flow of Eternal Power: A Simple Guide to the Yoga of Awareness as taught by Yogi Bhajan, Ph.D.
High Priest Mageson, I respectfully request your opinion or knowledge on the significance of Sanskrit. Is the language of the Vedas the definite form of Sanskrit, which many languages sprang from, or is there an older variety? As aham is the source of Persian man, yet there is an alternate form of the word, agham, the source of Greek ego. What is the relationship between Sanskrit and Aryans, as there have been Aryans which apparently did not speak it for the most part, as Egyptians, Arabians, Phoenicians.
Thank you.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

All the Aryans spoke Sanskrit, ancient Iran was called Aryana Kshatriya, that is the Sanskrit word for the warrior caste. The Persian's had the Vedic religion till Zoroastrianism was created and which the Deva's were treated the same way the Catholic Church considered our Gods. Its well know the Persian's were followers of the Vedic Dharma. Aham in Sanskrit is "I am".

The Phoenicians proper name was "Yahkut" which means The Shining Ones, its a Sanskrit word that is still used in the Kashmir region. The Hitties also had Vedic deities. The Phoenicians were a same culture with Egypt and Greece and the Egyptian's had a Vedic culture like the Greeks. I have wrote about this in detail before. Letters of the Phoenician alphabet can still be found in Sanskrit.

Mecca was built by Brahmana's from Western India several thousand years ago. The Kaba in the pre Islamic histories is called the Temple to Lord Shiva.

There was an attempt by some Western scholar's to confuse the fact this people were all Aryans speaking Sanskrit. We have to remember the jews and the church are both involved in altering our history and were active in this back then as well. The works of Muller are trash as the church used him as an agent. The church also worked to alter Hindu culture in India, such as trying to remove the icons of a crucified Krisna and such.

卍The King of Kings卐 wrote:
]High Priest Mageson, I respectfully request your opinion or knowledge on the significance of Sanskrit. Is the language of the Vedas the definite form of Sanskrit, which many languages sprang from, or is there an older variety? As aham is the source of Persian man, yet there is an alternate form of the word, agham, the source of Greek ego. What is the relationship between Sanskrit and Aryans, as there have been Aryans which apparently did not speak it for the most part, as Egyptians, Arabians, Phoenicians.
Thank you.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

You can expect to be Swastika awesome.

NaziMan12 wrote:
What can I expect from doing Satanama 108 times a day? What have you experienced? I believe in Sumerian texts they call the actual man god we know as Satan as an expert magician and scientist.

Is Sanskrit a language that it's still possible to learn to read and speak in full or do we only have fragments? Is that the language the gods use in their natural habitats/world's or is it unique to earth?

" relating to the subtle element of the soul and also means saviour."

Is this subtle element that of the serpent or the entire hidden female side of the soul?

HP Mageson666 wrote:
All the Aryans spoke Sanskrit, ancient Iran was called Aryana Kshatriya
Isidore of Seville says,
ᴀᴇɢʏᴘᴛɪɪ·ᴀʙ·ᴀᴇɢʏᴘᴛᴏ·ǫᴜᴏᴅᴀᴍ·ʀᴇɢᴇ·ᴠᴏᴄᴀᴛɪ·sᴠɴᴛ·ɴᴀᴍ
ᴀɴᴛᴇᴀ·ᴀᴇʀɪɪ·ᴅɪᴄᴇʙᴀɴᴛᴠʀ
(Egyptians are named after a certain king 'Egyptian',
whereas earlier they were called Aerians.)

ᴀᴇɢʏᴘᴛᴠs·ǫᴠɪ·ᴘʀɪᴠs·ᴀᴇʀɪᴀ·ᴅɪᴄᴇʙᴀᴛᴠʀ
(Egypt, which was first called Aeria.)

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Is Sanskrit a language that it's still possible to learn to read and speak in full or do we only have fragments? Is that the language the gods use in their natural habitats/world's

You can learn Sanskrit completely, there be books online, here in India in our academic education there was a time Sanskrit was one of the important subjects, but since xian schools have taken over, then importance was given to foreign languages like French.
There's a school director here who's my one of friends, recently we talked about such matter & he told me that 'Sanskrit teacher are becoming super rare & also public interest is also super least for Sanskrit!' , Even though many institutions & schools have kept the spirit alive.
I think many (Perhaps All!) Hindu gods used Sanskrit, Hindi language is also one of possibilities, maybe would have replaced later.

So Namasata is basically an ancient way of saying Hail Satan? :D

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Yes.

Return to JoyofSatan666