Board index JoyofSatan666 Wiccan's Use Brony Magic Against Trump

Wiccan's Use Brony Magic Against Trump

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:01 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The ritual comes down to this....

Funny how even the liberal leftist, Wiccan's throw their three fold rule out the window, when triggered by a President who actually does his job and keeps his promises to the American Workers. What the fuck is the left even about anymore but supporting the polices of Global capitalist's like Soros, pink haired bronies, low T males with butt plug ear rings and obese Jewesses named Trigglypuff. And hating White People.

http://www.ibtimes.com/witches-vs-donal ... ms-2496685

Witches vs. Donald Trump: Massive Spell To Be Cast On President, Group Claims

As if the Democrats and angry protesters increasingly organizing against him weren't enough, President Donald Trump has a new enemy to worry about — witches. Really. Witches worldwide were planning to cast a massive spell on Trump Friday.

"Join the largest mass binding spell in history as participants around the world, individually and in groups, focus their consciousness to prevent Donald Trump from doing harm," the Facebook event for the spell-casting read.

A document laying out the instructions for casting a spell on Trump detailed what, exactly, the group planned to do. They were preparing to put a "binding" spell on the president, which is aimed at preventing harm rather than causing it. It's unclear who originated the plan.

"It is understood, in this context, that binding does not generate the potential negative blowback from cursing/hexing/crossing, nor does it harm the caster’s karma," read the document, which has apparently been floating around groups interested in magic. "In other words, this is not the equivalent of magically punching a Nazi; rather, it is ripping the bullhorn from his hands, smashing his phone so he can’t tweet, tying him up and throwing him in a dark basement where he can’t hurt anyone."

Related Stories
Young Immigrants Are Too Afraid To Apply For College In California
Meet Melania Trump’s Sister — Ines Knauss

There's a specific spell in the document, but its author noted that anyone could participate and modify the wording to fit their particular belief system. The plan was to start the practice of casting the spell at midnight Friday and continue doing so on every waning crescent moon until Trump leaves office. The process required folks to secure a number of items, such as a tiny orange candle, salt, a feather and an unflattering photo of the president.

This actually wouldn't be Trump's first run-in with witches. Witches in the Brooklyn borough of New York City hexxed Trump in September, as did a group called Vermont's Feminists Against Trump in October.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I think Trigglypuff might be a Wiccan, she just has that appearance of every Wiccan chick I ever knew.

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Meanwhile in Ponyland:

"BY THE POWER OF THE BRONY THOU SHALL WAGE WAR"

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The modern left......Aids Skrillex probably joined the Left because when they said Capitalism, he though he heard Clop-italism.

I saw that on Facebook. I lol'd.

They ain't gonna do shit.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:25 pm

A funny post HP! I'm still laughing!! Wait until Trump signs an executive order to outlaw binding spells then the Wiccan's and the left will burn him and his base at the stake.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:19 am

Oh you'll just love this!

Guys, I think I may have found the most cringiest youtube channel ever.

It's literally dedicated to promoting nothing but communism and my little pony, and even has....

mashups.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN3hBw ... h8pHgUEj9w

Haha this is funny enough!

This is them gathering at the Brony railway station... nobody is there!

Most likely they "magick" backfired even before they could understand what's happening.... the Brony train on its way :lol:

Miliardi di Gentili soffrono ogni giorno sotto l'ebreo. E' nostro dovere come Satanisti diffondere la Verità e recuperarli! Hail Satana!!!

Billions of Gentiles suffer daily under the jew. It is our duty as Satanists spread the Truth and recover them! Hail Satan!!!

Hahahaha. It's funny they ask for an "unflattering" picture of the president... Literally, any picture of him is "unflattering". Hideous at that.

Little do they know, Trump has bronie magick of his own at play...

"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

How powerful can their curses be? Considering it's hundreds of them doing it
Namasatan

Shit, even the disgusting pony loving zoophiles have magic. Is this even a good thing now that Jewish Trumpet is getting himself beaten up? This is intense but scary to watch...

I won't be surprised if these number one disgusting people did curse us before. This means we need to push the RTR's like we are. The Jews are already acting through tactics like crazy.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is why the left is worthless, the are crying about the deportation of illegals, those illegals are let in because they act as a cheap labour force that drives down wages for American citizens which then force them to credit living and having to take loans from the bankers to try and survive and then chains them into debt and poverty. Yet again the left stabs the working class in the back for capitalism.

Maybe if these purple haired types actually had to work for a living, like the people who support Trump they would feel differently.

@Mageson

Not just illegals though. In my country, legal chinese imigrants don't pay taxes for example. This allows them to set up their shops and sell stuff at prices that absolutely annihilates any competition. I haven't seen a portuguese owned shop in over 15 years, but you can't go 50 ft without seeing a chinese one. They spread like a fucking disease.

Same for black people living here not only do they not pay taxes they also get free money, free education and so on all at the expense of the tax payer.

This is something a lot of leftist idiots don't understand because they don't work. But many of these leeches need to be rooted out as well. It's disgusting to know that a worker's tax money goes to my little pony merchandise for a greasy middle aged man.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

@Wildfire

Oh no, a bunch of retards armed with false information on magick are going to throw a half assed curse at someone. Wow. Much scared. Such intimidate.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The jews already tried, the whole election was gas lighted with their black magic for Hillary to win. They threw a lot of power into this on every level including billions of dollars. These were high level enemy adepts in the Rabbinical class working this at the top. And they still totally failed and the Democrat's were wiped out of power.

So after that what is a couple of new age, wiccan's going to do? This is the ultimate plan B as into totally beta.

Edoardo wrote:
How powerful can their curses be? Considering it's hundreds of them doing it

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

That is why the left worships high taxation rates on the working people. Because why would they have a problem with theft via taxation that steals the surplus wealth working people have built for themselves with their labour.... Thus putting them further into poverty. The left just feels entitled to the fruits of other peoples honest labour. Because they think like jews.

Its also the fact the high taxation exists due to capitalistic state sponsored usury, via the globalist central banking monopoly which forces the cost of living up and drives the wages and standard of living down. While forcing higher taxations on everything to attempt to pay off the interest on the expanding debt scheme and as a weapon to wipe out any possible rising competition or wealth of the middle class. Setting and securing the monopolies of the oligarchs. Thus robbing the workers out of any of their own wealth further so there is no more money to even invest into the economy to drive it as the workers are broke and on credit. Thus further driving everything into poverty. This is designed to enslave the population into debt and poverty which they can't escape.

But the left is like anti-capitalism or something. That is why they are there always helping capitalism to march onwards. As the oligarchs loot the national economy.

The same cycle of capitalism has been going on for seven centuries all the way back to Florence. The capitalist god is money and not the labour that makes money fruitful, without labour money is sterile. This ancient fact triggers capitalists into a fit. They rail against it in their own garbage economy writings. This is why capitalism promotes hyper individualist liberalism, its the only way it can survive the longest in a nation. It sets up the paradigm in the society for the looting and slaving that capitalism is built on. The ideal that private individuals have the right to steal the wealth of everyone else for themselves and use this to build political power for themselves to then steal more till nothing is left to steal from the population. Leaving the population enthralled to a handful of plutocrats.

Basically.....

Dahaarkan wrote:
@Mageson

Not just illegals though. In my country, legal chinese imigrants don't pay taxes for example. This allows them to set up their shops and sell stuff at prices that absolutely annihilates any competition. I haven't seen a portuguese owned shop in over 15 years, but you can't go 50 ft without seeing a chinese one. They spread like a fucking disease.

Same for black people living here not only do they not pay taxes they also get free money, free education and so on all at the expense of the tax payer.

This is something a lot of leftist idiots don't understand because they don't work. But many of these leeches need to be rooted out as well. It's disgusting to know that a worker's tax money goes to my little pony merchandise for a greasy middle aged man.

Post Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:51 am

Hp Mageson,

Regarding taxes, how come it was so easy for them to implement International Auto Tax Exchange for ENITRE WORLD?

Why is no one protesting against this? All the people I know in the financial industry acting as if this is normal and should have always been.

Doesnt everyone realize it isnt the jews who will have their money trashed in these offshore accounts, it will be the gentile who was potentially unknown to jews before this whole drama. It makes very easy with this shit to extort businesses that are not in the same pocket with the kikes.

All tax revenue agencies are run by kikes since day one of their creation, since they illegally print currency.

My question is why is everyone quietly accepting this WITH NO PROTEST? Why does someone who can be a serious enemy can simply be given information about where one one's property is owned, how much it is worth and etc?

I am reading more and more countries accepting this shit.

It simply looks like a world government the way they put it out now. Why no resistance? How come RTRs never affected this either?

I'm fucking sick and tired of capitalism. I'm fucking sick of working my ass off with horrible hours that swing around and rob me of a stable schedule. This is purposeful so people can't make a schedule. How easy is it for the people to complete 40 day workings and the like if they work nights here and days here and can't just schedule a time of day they alwas have free? They want us working 9, 10, 11, 12 hour days (or nights or both) so we are too tired when we get home to be able to devote anything to advancing.

I'm tired of moving up the ladder just barely fast enough to escape the wage drop appocolypse. In the end my rise up the ladder is a total wash with inflation and I'm not ahead at all. I'm tired of barely moving ahead of job annihilation from outsourcing and automation. Both of which are funded by companies that made their money by theft. The government funds, subsidizes and tax credits these things as well when the money shout have been poured into the labor class not into the already concentrated pool of capital among the jews.

I'm tired of working with blacks and browns and the numbers grow year by year and month by month. I'm tired of wondering if my coworker in her burka is going to explode one of these days.

I'm tired of them telling us the only way to a strong economy is with these colored people in the workforce, or that these foreign investors building a new plant or building are the only way to success. Because we can't build factories and hotels ourselves, because the American worker is too old and nonproductive, especially if they are white. We need foreigners to be productive for us so we can all go kill ourselves.

I'd love to not only see the head of every jew on a pike, but all capitalists and their gentile cucks.

By the way this happening in Europe now. They are literally paying refugees a couple bucks an hr, way lower than minimum wage. Its acting as a replacement of genuine workers for cheap labor. It's the goal to have ignorant goyim work for pennies of none and keeping all the wealth to the few.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

I wanna say these hippie occults really turned me off over the past years.

I am very grateful for the jos ministry for rising above.

Heil Satan!

Site Admin

If these curses do anything (Wiccans suck so they can't influence a fly, let alone someone who like Trump who has our backup through the RTR's), then we may need to do something. However I am 99% certain these curses will do nothing to Trump simply because those doing these are total cucks and worthless. The universe gives no power to these.

Trump didn't completely succumb of the enemy influences, and we all know what they can do. The RTR's will take the route to do what's best for everyone. IF he is in alignment and plays his role at doing something good for the world, he will be largely protected. We can rival the enemy on the spiritual level now, and many of you here are strong spiritually.

So long Trump is on the line with defending human freedoms, the West, fighting globalism to an extent to allow for greater things to emerge etc, and keeping America still running, he has nothing to worry about spiritually as he is in league with Satan and the Gods by doing things for their agenda. If he stops the war in the Middle East and bloodshed of innocent is stopped (The Gods don't want useless wars for jews) then he will be on good terms.

The Gods also want ((("ISIS"))) Crushed, as its highly blasphemous, but of course we all know that the jews made this anyway. Its in the list as well. The crimes its members commit are also going to make them suffer at some point. They are inviting massive judgement and death on them for blaspheming the Gods like this. They also have destroyed many of their temples. Many of these people are highly cursed, and they get to lose hands, fingers, their heads and above all their soul and intelligence. Allying with kikes has its downfall, no matter how the enemy tries to make it seem. The enemy only cares for the protection of those at their core. The others are at the mercy of literally anything and only sheep for the harvest.

As for Trump, if he tries to play the good cucked jew or goyim, he is going to pay, mostly by the enemy with whom he has in his close proximity. If he does act decently he will have backup I would assume, as now the Gods and Satan have power to throw off these attempts as they did repeatedly over the years. Vatican is rotting on its corpse for one example. So long Trump keeps on a good agenda of the world, this will do good to him and everyone involved. They will invite protection on themselves.

If he deviates, then he's on his own, with the Rabbis and all the others who want to destroy him and destroy him by now. He has made a lot of spiritual enemies obviously. It won't matter one inch at all at what 'friends' he was with jews, or if they were at some time or other stuff like this...So he needs to do what's in his best interest and do some good things for the world, for the state of things that is to come.

Site Admin

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Its also the fact the high taxation exists due to capitalistic state sponsored usury, via the globalist central banking monopoly which forces the cost of living up and drives the wages and standard of living down.

Let's not forget that the "LEFT" (Communists in the far end) are imposing the biggest "TAX" of all. Stealing everything the Goyim has. 100%+ Taxation. To the point you don't even own your existence anymore but the gulag does. This should wake up some people who are up for the jewish present day, capitalist backer ((('left'))).

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is because Marxism is the final step of capitalism. When the absolute misery Marx wrote about that has to occur for revolution that capitalism creates reaches its maximum limit. Then the Jews roll out the Communist revolution which just finalizes their control.

Post Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:51 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
@Wildfire

Oh no, a bunch of retards armed with false information on magick are going to throw a half assed curse at someone. Wow. Much scared. Such intimidate.

You're right lol. XD Why must we be afraid of Pisslamic like rabids who jack off to animals. Imagine if they went too far to shouting "FRUNDSHuP EZ MUDJERK!!!!!" and ran around the streets breaking down doors and beheading people.

If you ask me, this is embarrassing but I was there before when I was that like on a cross slave Cuck and now I'm here forgiving myself from that mistake. It's a long story how I got pin balled around until I landed here. OUT "THERE", is like some chaotic tornado!!!

I was an Xtian extremist, now I'm here fighting and working for Satan for 2 years now. And of course, we know that we are winning and our RTR train is heading for the Poo people. I'm not sure if this means that the poo's tyranny is really going to end as I feel it in my head. What else? We killed Xtianity.

Post Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:51 am

Wildfire wrote:
Dahaarkan wrote:
@Wildfire

You're right lol. XD Why must we be afraid of Pisslamic like rabids who jack off to animals.

Who is islamophobic? They might be islamoprejudiced, but not islamophobic. "Phobia" means "fear of"; the dirty jewkike is trying to instill in the Goyimz mind that they fear islam, misusing "phobia" to mean "prejudice", when "phobia" means "fear of". There's no reason to be afraid of an inanimate, intangible, intellectual (in the non-clever sense of the word!) entity; the only entity to fear - and only possibly - would be the muslims, not their faerie tale imaginings.

P.S. Notice "in-tangible" means "not tangible", "in-animate" means "not animate[d]", yet "in-telectual" does not mean "not telectual". The dirty jewkike raped language "at" "the tower of the babbling band of bumbling baboons".
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

I am wondering exactly the this wiccan group decided to curse Trump. And It comes right when Trump is bashing the 'FAKE MEDIA'.
Just who exactly in His opinion is the fake media? Kind of like internet control to the internationalists. It's not just CNN. Alex Jones and some others claim to be having trouble suddenly. Like those not invited to Trump's speech.
Are these Wiccan's targeting Trump like they claim, or is it a cover for something else? Are they being used to destroy 'alternative news'?

Post Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 pm

If I may be blunt... The "Brony" Population is a massive cancer infecting everything on the web with it's disgusting plague of filth and as much as I want to cuss in this reply I shall refrain as I have standards. These things if you ask me are not even human and they give furries a bad name as I know a few who struggle to just deal with this plague. Whats next? Pony pedophiles? This madness must stop eventually. I will be more than happy to make a ritual for the destruction of the "Brony" populace if anyone wants me to.

FancyMancy wrote:
Who is islamophobic? They might be islamoprejudiced, but not islamophobic. "Phobia" means "fear of"; the dirty jewkike is trying to instill in the Goyimz mind that they fear islam, misusing "phobia" to mean "prejudice", when "phobia" means "fear of". There's no reason to be afraid of an inanimate, intangible, intellectual (in the non-clever sense of the word!) entity; the only entity to fear - and only possibly - would be the muslims, not their faerie tale imaginings.

P.S. Notice "in-tangible" means "not tangible", "in-animate" means "not animate[d]", yet "in-telectual" does not mean "not telectual". The dirty jewkike raped language "at" "the tower of the babbling band of bumbling baboons".

Don't those Jews want us to tolerate being raped and killed by those raging sand nigger neck beards. :lol:

Anyways, with Jews you lose. As I have been traveling around the Internet and wandering, I have seen some disgusting Bhuddist teaching shit games that want people not to have power for "reasons". And over here, we have a bunch of these people in my country who can get so close to bombing my house if they want to XDXDXDXDXD Like I would let these people kill me like that.

Thank's for the info Fancy, now I can try confronting some like Pisslamic slave people who call me islamophobic. And yes, I sometimes hope it's legal to flip the bird on these people. By the way, this gives us an idea to mock the ISIS by making rumors about them being horse knockers.

@666The Seer666

Furries are by miles worse than bronies.

Wildfire wrote:
By the way, this gives us an idea to mock the ISIS by making rumors about them being horse knockers.

If you mean what I think you mean, then you're not far wrong. There is an article of a muslim trying to rape a donkey, and died due to the donkey kicking him - where it hurt, hopefully!

Shut up and click here

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

FancyMancy wrote:
Wildfire wrote:
By the way, this gives us an idea to mock the ISIS by making rumors about them being horse knockers.

If you mean what I think you mean, then you're not far wrong. There is an article of a muslim trying to rape a donkey, and died due to the donkey kicking him - where it hurt, hopefully!

Looks like that Arab wanted to get on his YEEE HAW!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dahaarkan wrote:
@666The Seer666

Is that so, well thankfully I am always willing to learn even though I have no quarrels with the furries I would like to hear more from you as to the reasons why they are far worse than the bronies. My tolerance for bronies is at a -100% same with the rest of our enemies and those who I view as scum of the earth
My Favorite Things to Say
1. My life for Satan!

2. The light is with us and the light is power manifesting from Father Satan's love, power, and protection and for his light I shall always do as he asks of me but for those who oppose him I shall strike at them with great vengeance in order to keep the evil at bay.

3. Intelligence has been long a thing of our pasts thanks to the uprise of judeo christian and islamic religions causing people to suffer and dumb down and to not think for themselves never the less they never take the time to learn...... Filthy Primitives....

4. Names are but labels and I have many.

@Seer The Lightbringer

Go on any furry porn site and search for the worst possible keywords you can think of, such as "child", "underage", "rape", "death" and so on, then tell me how many results you got. There have also been cases of furries using their costumes to attract children and then rape them.

The furry fandom is a misanthropic cult with a burning hatred for humanity. This is why they create and worship the persona's they create, going as far as to dress up like them and pretending they are not human, because they hate anything that is human.

Wildfire wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Wildfire wrote:

Now that's what I call a Yee-Hawdist :lol: :lol:
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:22 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
@666The Seer666

Umm...The horse fuckers are a combination of furries and weeaboos. All we have to do is trigger them in Jewish Google plus groups and watch them stampede their death threats and hate. And yes, I also thought if we had-oh wait. We have RTR's waking up the Gentiles already.

Wildfire wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Wildfire wrote:

Oh, dear... Lol.

Shut up and click here

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

I just forgot to add the JoS hispeed RTR train delivering a better future to the world

Miliardi di Gentili soffrono ogni giorno sotto l'ebreo. E' nostro dovere come Satanisti diffondere la Verità e recuperarli! Hail Satana!!!

Billions of Gentiles suffer daily under the jew. It is our duty as Satanists spread the Truth and recover them! Hail Satan!!!

We need a revised version of the RUNES pdfs, with chakras and all e.t.c :)
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Return to JoyofSatan666