Board index JoyofSatan666 Women's Freedom

Women's Freedom

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:44 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

Here I go again to alienate feminists, by writing fairly quickly and with a couple of grammar errors due to that, and many other zombies who are infected by ideologies just created by perverted jews to make everyone feel special, in a world where humans are just a number.

Its quite interesting how in the West especially, we hear about the cries of "freedom" from Women. Such as we were hearing the meme of how men should rule everything (of course to the expense of women), a few decades ago. Both these memes of course were created by profiteering jews with no higher aims, just destabilize society and profit shekels from it. Because well for the jew it doesn't really matter to which side the balance is perverted, its still good to them. You want abdul raping and killing his 15 wives? By all means, acceptable. You want hundreds of men becoming sissies because they cannot get the 'muh trophy wife' and therefore turn to cuckery? All the better.

These are the conditions the jew does want to inflict further damage to everyone involved, and profit from. To abdul they sell a new 'future' in the west with a potential harem under allah, to the other one, they promise the perfect VR reality, with their ideal wife as fake as the photoshopped ones online or their favorite porn actress. Its the same merchant guys...Just look at the merchant...

I am not here to debate what xians and other cucks do debate, for example, if these women are doing it right or wrong. Because in that case there is no right or wrong, its flat out alien and bizarre to act in particular ways.

Same as many men want to feel entitled by doing nothing but being liberal cucks, we have the same thing in women. This is a common trend amongst beings who do literally nothing to advance their existence. While others copiously spend their lifetimes to become better and improve in some way, these people just exist as a cattle and nothing more, by their own choice and admission. Therefore, the sheep want fancy shirts to wear in order to feel like they are not sheep, and free 'people'. But we know what ((('freedom'))) of theirs is.

Now let's see objectively the matter of Woman leaders. Many Women of course are pissed off, thanks to christianity, for the situation in regards to women in the West, for these hundreds of years time. Of course, little consideration is being taken over the fact that, well, you know, in many other places, women are stoned to death. We have seen serious improvements in the last decades, which the enemy immidiately pushes off into the opposite direction, to again destroy society. However this is not right, things have in other places been far worse, for jewish reasons all of us here know. The enemy literally, flat out hates women, and all they represent. This is because they hate life and everything women stand for.

Part of the 'liberation' scheme nowdays, we have slutdom, doing drugs, and becoming generally a female version of a lawless, worthless to society, abscess to humanity, type of 'woman'. I am sure in some feminist offices they have a board where they rank the (((Women))) who spread the most STD's, and brought down the most 'social constructs', such as well, the fucking society in which they live in and does in anyway protect their jewish stupified conceptions.

This is of course done so women remain isolated from men, from themselves, from their families, and also one another. If women like that are ever to support one another, they are doing this harm the opposite gender, go out naked to protest their so called rights (until the radical islamist Abdul spouses them by force, for he comes and kills them or rapes them or something...), and then go flat out become bonged out with the money of their parents. Wow, this is exactly the idea that will produce women's rights. Yes, this social trend of the jewdified west is going to literally, last a long time. I mean what's better for surviving an alien attack, than having pink dildos instead of men, never having children, and stoning one's self out 24/7? These are really behaviors of a dominant, powerful, and higher up woman...NOT.

It never boils down to any gender. As we would never like to be ruled by a flat out, masculine psychopath that would violate humans all the time for no reason, in the same way, we don't want to be ruled by a person whose focus in life is just getting laid, or something like that. Its kind of contradicting. How can anyone, for that sake, have their life's purpose being reading jew Karl Marx's writings, stoning themselves to death, and then having gangbangs with robots and queers, be a guide for the future of humanity? I don't see this is as "EVIL" (eventhough one can say it is) but I see this as well. Erm, nonfunctional. It just cannot work that way. If it ever did, humanity would suffer and die a permanent death.

Lastly before I am accussed of being an asshole to everyone. I will pose to everyone the simplest of questions. If you find 'women' offensive, change the sentence to 'man' and repeat it. This may serve the latent feminism at once.

You have two women. Both are women. On one hand, you have the 'liberated' woman who does incesantly bad relations, flat out fucked up her family and future, or has done many of the things stated before, and was nothing at all in her life but a 'liberated' boozetard. On the other hand, you have a woman that is a mother, knows the needs of children, and has existed in a way of quality. I don't tie in sexual experiences insofar this creates tensions in the personality.

Who would you trust to run your life? Which woman protects the rights of women more? The vixen or the mother?

Many women do not get that many of their respective qualities come from the fact of being a woman. Your ability to motherhood, even 'fragility' (as in outwards softness) and many other aspects that may ward off the indoctrinated women nowadays, same as they are turned off by touching the spiritual, or not twerking. Because of my how dare someone mention something about TWERKING, the new god? 'These are the idols we follow, honey! GTFO!'

In fact, you can see most of these 'women' hate everything about being a woman. They are distorted. They are like, hating their own self, trying to promote their so called 'self'. They are acting like the 'men' they are going against. Phallocentricism or Pussycentrisism doesn't really matter. Society must be in the middle pillar, the Shushumna, with both male and female aspects in balance.

How do we address Lilith? Don't we call Her, Mother Lilith? Why do we trust her with our lives? Who do our Goddesses have our admiration, respect, and unending love? Well, not exactly for their Vixen aspect. They are free, liberated, we all know this, but this has nothing to do with those to whom it is addressed. It stands there silently as a doorway to open up pent up suppression, with the higher end of controlling it, and dignifying it into something better.

If you are praying to a certain someone, would be rather praying to a mother, that will nurture you, and knows all your needs, shrouding you with love and protection? Or you will pray to a cucked, feminist abscess that will show up to you with a book of "Des Kapital", which if you don't read she will beat your ass to death? In a softer version, which one would you trust most to tell your issues, open up your heart, and which would you trust better to show you the way to enlightenment? You see, this trust is something natural, because there is a definition.

The vixen cares for herself and her own pleasure. The divine motherhood quality (irrespective of if you have children or not) is a balance, with emphasis on the well-being of others. This is the power to provide, protect, create and destroy, in the same way as the universal principle of a mother. While a woman with a divine motherhood quality fights for ideals, or her children, and if their well-being is attacked she will flatten out her enemies, what is the good in the 'other kind' of woman? If you steal her boozetard, she will protest naked? I guess that's only good for women of the jewish race. I'd rather have that happen in Pissrael.

Sorry if I offended your (((Freedoms))). I just don't deal well with Satanic women being only emotards, drug users, wasting their life, and becoming nothing else than what the enemy wants them to do. It doesn't sit well to me. If it sits well to some women... Women is a very dignified title that needs upholding. Not that. We can change this to 'living pig by jewish admission'.

And Hooded Cobra to Phallocentric Nazi Monster. Because well he has that fucked up issue about well, not liking to see women on the streets injecting heroin, or seeing poor mothers have children while on drug addiction. How can yer be so (((freedom))) hating at last? In the same context then I guess most of our women here are also anti-femienie, Phallocratic women! Oy vey! The (((Rights of women))) are at serious risk!

Does it still ring to people why the enemy has defamed Lilith in the worst, and lowest degrading words and meanings?

Do you understand now Her Importance? Lilith is the most Dignified Goddess. The rest is gibberish made up by jews.

If you want to look at a feminine aspect to follow, don't put in front of you ghoulish jewesses, morbid creations, and wipe out the enemy prototypes from your mind.

Ennoble yourself, raise yourself, and in reality liberate yourself by going after our Goddesses. They are here to help women recover their lost feminity, and teach to every willing woman all the arts and the powers of their nature. No matter where exactly your nature falls, you can discover and elevate it.

After reading, you may want to check this here : "https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15382.html"

It takes one noble Goddess to drive whole legions to their death with the move of a hand, or even maybe their hair, it takes a million slut-dooms to even reach the heart of the lowest of men.

Be a woman of liberty...Not a useless jewtype "libertine"...

Image

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:42 pm

Posts: 6
Fantastic HP! I couldn't agree more! You didn't just hit the nail on the head, you drove it through the board!

I hate seeing women phallocentric, or degrading themselves to mere sex objects, and the men being cucked into Jewish cattle. I was once among the phallocentric women, and as a girl, I positively hated my femininity thanks to the Jew. I saw myself as weak and easily taken advantage of, and I despised men, because they treated me as Jew cattle do.

I've found that there's nothing wrong with being a woman, and I came to accept myself as one, and have since realized that I am strong in other ways. I've received backlash for going against the norm of perversion, from other women as well as men. The slut lifestyle and hook up culture are absolute cancer, and degrading to sexuality, and I know I'll be glad to see it gone.

These women see liberty and empowerment as smashing non-existent patriarchies, and making themselves obese and unattractive on every level. For me, it evokes both rage, and pity- but mostly rage. Let's not forget that they don't even identify themselves as women anymore, now it's some alien ze/zim shit, or they're 'trans' and pumping themselves full of testosterone because it's trendy and gets them victim points in the Oppression Olympics, never minding the fact it makes them sterile and fucks up their bodies for the rest of their lives.

Image
“Burn them all, little dragon.”

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:53 pm

Posts: 871
When looking for people you want to be in a romantic relationship like you see in the movies you first and foremost make sure that they like you for you. Society is so geared going after the hot piece of ass that couldn't give two shits about you. Listen, nothing is wrong with lust but jews have it worked in the media to make sure your mind is focusing on that at all times. Guess what goes out the window? Thinking about achievement and how to solve problems. When you have a wife or husband that cares for you and likes you as a person that is going to keep you focused on achieving. That's some one you need in your life. Thanks for the sermon HP HoodedCobra.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:03 am

Posts: 223
Location: 4th Reich
Well, that sermon pretty much summd up that topic LOL. I have seen for years what's is happening and how things are changing. Even before Satan I've seen the trainwreck. It always has and still today is very painful to me. Women are just being decimated out there. It's like seeing a forest get clear cut.

I love women, and not just physically, although that's a part of it. I really enjoy women because experiencing their frame of reality is beautiful and fascinating. The enemy plays women off and says they are so stupid, nothing going on etc. Its so false to anyone with eyes. They are as smart as or more so than anyone else. Sometimes the focus is just different.

The depth of a women inside, is truly like the deepest lake and good luck ever getting to the bottom of it lol. If you can experience it, it can help open up parts of yourself and make you live life different and better. A women shows me, the feminine nature, and in reality that nature exists within myself and it's 50% of my being when balanced. Seeing a woman is seeing into my own self and subconcious.

I hate seeing the feminine element of nature, something extremely precious be destroyed like it is. Seeing a once beautiful sensitive woman turn into acting like a former prison convict is a terrible thing.

Just my own thoughts on things. I hope I am not off base or missing the message. It all just makes me hope for a real extermination of the virus this time.

Also I'm not sure if your sermons are doubling in awesomeness every post or if my understanding is growing.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 am

Posts: 1035
Location: Satan's Earth

Link doesn't work and I'm on my phone ymail app so I can't copy paste to read it, but I had to reply with a:

HAIL LILITH!!!
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:02 am

Posts: 5
Hail Lilith!!!

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:19 am

Posts: 119
Lydia wrote:
Link doesn't work and I'm on my phone ymail app so I can't copy paste to read it, but I had to reply with a:

HAIL LILITH!!!


Ironically its your great post about Women & Duties of Time.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:41 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
It's to be noted I do not see myself as a "man" giving the "women" advice. It's just observation on my part. And realizing how dire the situation is between the genders. The systematic attacks and depressions to women from within are just flat out, fucked up.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:50 am

Posts: 102
Location: a pogrom near you...
I've seen feminist mothers with children, bragging on how they can be both feminist and a mother just fine. Where is the father? Who will the child's/children's father figure be here? And a better question, how did this (((mother))) get these children in the first place? - either by adoption, a sperm bank, a father who bailed, or who knows, maybe even by stealing the children of some "evil men" (unlikely but for dramatization). The saddest part is, these children will grow up being taught to hate men and a healthy family structure...? I don't even know WHAT they would do if one of their children happens to be a male - taught to hate his own gender and to grow up a cuck I guess...


Hail all of our Sisters in Satan with beautiful Satanic souls! Hail our Great Mother Lilith!
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:33 am

Posts: 616
What gives the plot away on feminism is the fact that feminists embrace Islam with open arms. There is nothing feminine about greasy, disgusting sacks of lard screaming about women rights, when they then embrace a program that dessecrates women. It just shows that feminism is actually working to destroy women rather than save them.

Women already have more rights than men in most western nations anyway. Feminists embracing muslims in "women's rights protests" just shows that it's not about women's rights at all. It's about destroying civilization.


A lot of these feminists are ugly whales that no sane man would ever get involved with. And they have this sociopathic belief that it's everyone else's fault. It's not because she a disgusting whale with 3 chins, sweating grease all over the place, no, it's men that are sexist. That's why they say they were raped when a man so much as looks at her, that's the closest she'll ever come to having sex with another human being.

And the male feminists are just a bunch of losers who will do anything to keep their feminist girlfriends, because they know they will be single for the rest of their lives if that happens.

As for the truly powerful and independent women, they don't need feminism or any of this crap. They are too busy EXCERCISING THEIR RIGHTS with their JOBS and the FAMILIES that they built to bother with this garbage. The fat cunts who go around screaming about women's rights never even had a job. They are just welfare queens living off of men's tax money, and want more and more so they can increase their daily caloric intake.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:44 am

Posts: 871
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Well, that sermon pretty much summd up that topic LOL. I have seen for years what's is happening and how things are changing. Even before Satan I've seen the trainwreck. It always has and still today is very painful to me. Women are just being decimated out there. It's like seeing a forest get clear cut.

I love women, and not just physically, although that's a part of it. I really enjoy women because experiencing their frame of reality is beautiful and fascinating. The enemy plays women off and says they are so stupid, nothing going on etc. Its so false to anyone with eyes. They are as smart as or more so than anyone else. Sometimes the focus is just different.

The depth of a women inside, is truly like the deepest lake and good luck ever getting to the bottom of it lol. If you can experience it, it can help open up parts of yourself and make you live life different and better. A women shows me, the feminine nature, and in reality that nature exists within myself and it's 50% of my being when balanced. Seeing a woman is seeing into my own self and subconcious.

I hate seeing the feminine element of nature, something extremely precious be destroyed like it is. Seeing a once beautiful sensitive woman turn into acting like a former prison convict is a terrible thing.

Just my own thoughts on things. I hope I am not off base or missing the message. It all just makes me hope for a real extermination of the virus this time.

Also I'm not sure if your sermons are doubling in awesomeness every post or if my understanding is growing.


I see what you're saying. Every one has a unique perception of reality but it is special when it is the other gender or lovers.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
Nobody is entitled to extra social rights just because they are 'men' or 'women'. The worth, in accordance to one's dharmic personality, has to be proven. Otherwise its in vain and filled with garbage. And will only swing in the opposite direction. Women have been suppressed and attacked because Jokehova is a kike male. And because oy vey, the lazy drunkard man who beats his wife instead of the enemy of humanity, is actually in the image of god. Big lol's.

Now, we have the ugly feminist, feeling so important, because they are in the image of the feminist mistress of the jews. Who is married to a rabbi for life but just tells the little goyim women to go nuts and attack their own men. Somehow.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:20 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Just my own thoughts on things. I hope I am not off base or missing the message. It all just makes me hope for a real extermination of the virus this time.


Feminism, like Communism, has to be crushed. The judeo-patriarchy of the kikes is just around the corner to abolish all real progress made to make women in a better footing. This is the same as the GBLT. Unless these teams pull their act together, the jews will force things on the bitter end, and everyone is going to be ridiculed again. But this time with Mohammed and Abdul running rampant in cities, invading houses to rape.

If you pay attention we have this thing going: on one, the queer, slutdom, feminine jewish miley cyrus serfdom is going rampant. On the other, sickening animalism with an Islamic male character is invading en masse. The backlash will be great, and its not the queers and the marxists, feminist fat whales that are going to stop this wave. They will be plunged below it.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Also I'm not sure if your sermons are doubling in awesomeness every post or if my understanding is growing.


I'd say both.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:31 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
Dahaarkan wrote:
What gives the plot away on feminism is the fact that feminists embrace Islam with open arms.


Because these women aren't guarding any of their rights obviously. They just go around, espousing and accepting the rape of all their fellows in the melting pot of 'multiculturalism'. Bringing the most murderous 'Phallocrats' of Islam, and the whole of Somalia to come and rape them, or something, so they can prove they have espoused the correct values and jews can give them some dog's biscuit.

I guess however for the sake of an evil statement, that these fat, untouched, pension parasitizing, wanna-be 'feminists', would do better with Abdul and they inherently wish to just return to the kitchen, or be raped or something. Their behavior from simple psychology just boils down to incessant attention whoring that has reached dangerous proportions. They don't even do it right. Must just attract an eye because of how low they are, or how ugly their behavior is. Its all a plot just to feel important about themselves. However their stupidity and cancerous behavior, is going to cost many innocent women who are intelligent their rights. We are at a serious risk of socially regressing back to a rotten order because of what the kikes are doing.

The feminists are doing all of this on purpose. I have noticed most feminists are fat, careless beings, that just try to act like 'men', while denying men alltogether. They in fact hate their feminine and they seek to wipe it off wherever they see it, or at least pervert it and create a judaism around it. Many of these women are also damaged, so they are excused to an extent (by stupid monkey behaving men) but this again is not an excused anymore than someone has been victimized when they were young and they continue the murder spree.

The 95% of them haven't even had an eye rape, let alone all the other claimed imaginary attacks to them and rape. I mean except of a fetishist, who would ever go after a woman like that, let alone harass her? Feminism is another cross where the professional fat whale victims hang up, to play the persecuted. Their imaginary complaints are soooo hard to deal with. Dem social constructs really hurt them! They want to get off with them!

Of course they don't take the boat to Saudi Arabia, to escape the so called 'Social Constructs'. Why do this when you can ruin civilization from within while getting free cash from the gov for your 5, conceived in a nightclub or one night stand, poor children. They espouse of bringing Saudi Arabia here. And guess what not even Saudi Arabia wants to lay a finger on them, because they suck that badly. Until Radical Abdul comes and plays Taharrush on them. But guess what these whales are safe because nobody wants to do anything with them. So they espouse Islam from a safe spot, that of being a cancer to society. Radical Abdul and his team will only be after worthwhile, normal looking women.

So for idiots who are into the "Stormfront" and other kike memes, about how women suck and they need to be castrated, and they need this or that, return at the kitchen. Well yes I guess if your life is all about drinking beers and you are a weak male that can't pick a correct woman, go after her like a man, and be with her. Maybe they need to be locked in some kitchen for you to get laid. But these people are dumb and unspiritual. Return to the unspiritual, torah studying places from where you came. Those who know the NS they know the extent they went to protect and make women live better. There is no 'women and men', there is our White collective. There is no space, and there should be no space to harbor false and aggressive beliefs against our own, except in the cases of fat, traitorous whales, and macho stupid xian fundies that just want to see the world burn for Rabbi Jewsus.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Posts: 223
Location: 4th Reich
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Just my own thoughts on things. I hope I am not off base or missing the message. It all just makes me hope for a real extermination of the virus this time.


Feminism, like Communism, has to be crushed. The judeo-patriarchy of the kikes is just around the corner to abolish all real progress made to make women in a better footing. This is the same as the GBLT. Unless these teams pull their act together, the jews will force things on the bitter end, and everyone is going to be ridiculed again. But this time with Mohammed and Abdul running rampant in cities, invading houses to rape.

If you pay attention we have this thing going: on one, the queer, slutdom, feminine jewish miley cyrus serfdom is going rampant. On the other, sickening animalism with an Islamic male character is invading en masse. The backlash will be great, and its not the queers and the marxists, feminist fat whales that are going to stop this wave. They will be plunged below it.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Also I'm not sure if your sermons are doubling in awesomeness every post or if my understanding is growing.


I'd say both.


Yeah I'd day the feminism and other forms of social marxism are the first wave of shock troops to rot everything out. Then they will move in with muslims, 3rd worlders, to conquer what remains. Abusive government on top of the rubble as well.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Posts: 881
It all works on both levels. Separation of the woman and man- separation of the life it brings. Lessening the quality of either, lessens the quality and production of all. Spiritual and physical, they work to divide as life cannot be form or manifest as such withou duality.

It's simple as we need each other. Strong women give birth to strong men. Together their strength raises civilization. If the work on the individual grants them immortal life and perfection, then as a whole, it grants us a bbetter, golden age society. A society where there is actual purpose and understanding.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:55 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
The point of jewish feminism is to divide the sexes and thus destroy the family unit and weaken Gentile society by dissolving its organic structure out further. Allowing the jews to step in and take up the slack with a welfare state that makes people dependent on their power structure and allows them to push towards a total Marxist state in time with creating socialized demographics'.

We saw this really come into play in with force during the last election in America when the Marxist Party of America was defeated by Trump. The jews are creating deferent communist demographic blocks in society according to their identity politics' to push towards Marxist normalization. See how they all came together to act in an attack wave on Trump. Divide and conqueror.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:05 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
Make no mistake the left is about the left not women's welfare. The left attacks and throw's any women rights advocate not inline with Marxist ideology under the bus. Its about Marxism and nothing else. Just like if a Black person rejects the Marxist narrative the jews have handed their race even if its because they understand its bad for their race. All of a sudden all the anti racists on the Left start hurling racist taunts and slander at them. Uncle Tom, White Washed and on and on.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:18 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
I watched Trump's rally in Florida, people think Trump is dumb because the (((media))) says so and he is not a professional speaker. But he is highly intelligent and if you study his chart he is psychic on a level. So he has stronger type of Buddhi aspect of the mind. From what Trump stated on Obama care and the Democrat's you can see he can think far down the road and predict things properly. He is no dummy.

Trump in his rally stated his intention of moving American demographics' towards a new civic nationalism minus the Marxist identity politics' of the democratic left. To unify America under a new idealism. I think he can do this as well. He is flushing the left down the toilet. As well as helping to flush the jewish media control with it. Trump openly praised Bretex and stated his movement as anti Globalist, nationalist movement. I said before Trump's election was the American Bretex as Trump himself stated in that speech as such.

As I mentioned before Trump is the leader our Rtr's brought to power. You can't always get the leader you want, but if you do rtr's you can get the President you need.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:27 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
HP Mageson666 wrote:
I watched Trump's rally in Florida, people think Trump is dumb because the (((media))) says so and he is not a professional speaker. But he is highly intelligent and if you study his chart he is psychic on a level. So he has stronger type of Buddhi aspect of the mind. From what Trump stated on Obama care and the Democrat's you can see he can think far down the road and predict things properly. He is no dummy.

Trump in his rally stated his intention of moving American demographics' towards a new civic nationalism minus the Marxist identity politics' of the democratic left. To unify America under a new idealism. I think he can do this as well. He is flushing the left down the toilet. As well as helping to flush the jewish media control with it. Trump openly praised Bretex and stated his movement as anti Globalist, nationalist movement. I said before Trump's election was the American Bretex as Trump himself stated in that speech as such.

As I mentioned before Trump is the leader our Rtr's brought to power. You can't always get the leader you want, but if you do rtr's you can get the President you need.


Our Rituals have literally had groundbreaking effects. We are foiling the jews, and eventhough Trump has been on par with them, he is deviating strongly. The results of our RTR's are extremely amazing, and these are all good steps towards opening the gates for better changes to come. Our RTR's rule over all of these people, everyone needs to remember this. The moment we stop fighting, then we will start seeing the nightmares. So long we do fight, we will score win after win.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:38 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
True, the major event that came about the Trump situation and what is happening. Is for the first time pro White identity politics' have entered into the mainstream along with the rise of the new online media. The whole political demographics' are changing fast. From what I read is what I also suspected confirmed, an element within the Republican Party establishment saw the writing on the wall for their own demographics' and existence and so have supported Trump and his new paradigm to change this and to win again.

The neocohen revolt against Trump within the Republican Party is revealing, the jews don't care if Trump kisses some ass to Israel, they can get any broughtling to do that. They are triggered by his American Nationalism and anti globalism stances. And the general lack of controls on Trump. What sent them into orbit was Trump's slogan of America First, that is the same slogan the American National Socialist, Charles Lindberg used in his isolationist speeches. Especially the last major one where he blamed the forces wanting to push America into war with Germany on three groups in his speech.....

Power forces in the British elites....
Industrialists....
JEWS......

So naturally the ADL shit their pants after Trump came out with that slogan.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
I watched Trump's rally in Florida, people think Trump is dumb because the (((media))) says so and he is not a professional speaker. But he is highly intelligent and if you study his chart he is psychic on a level. So he has stronger type of Buddhi aspect of the mind. From what Trump stated on Obama care and the Democrat's you can see he can think far down the road and predict things properly. He is no dummy.

Trump in his rally stated his intention of moving American demographics' towards a new civic nationalism minus the Marxist identity politics' of the democratic left. To unify America under a new idealism. I think he can do this as well. He is flushing the left down the toilet. As well as helping to flush the jewish media control with it. Trump openly praised Bretex and stated his movement as anti Globalist, nationalist movement. I said before Trump's election was the American Bretex as Trump himself stated in that speech as such.

As I mentioned before Trump is the leader our Rtr's brought to power. You can't always get the leader you want, but if you do rtr's you can get the President you need.


Our Rituals have literally had groundbreaking effects. We are foiling the jews, and eventhough Trump has been on par with them, he is deviating strongly. The results of our RTR's are extremely amazing, and these are all good steps towards opening the gates for better changes to come. Our RTR's rule over all of these people, everyone needs to remember this. The moment we stop fighting, then we will start seeing the nightmares. So long we do fight, we will score win after win.

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:15 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
HP Mageson666 wrote:
True, the major event that came about the Trump situation and what is happening. Is for the first time pro White identity politics' have entered into the mainstream along with the rise of the new online media. The whole political demographics' are changing fast. From what I read is what I also suspected confirmed, an element within the Republican Party establishment saw the writing on the wall for their own demographics' and existence and so have supported Trump and his new paradigm to change this and to win again.

The neocohen revolt against Trump within the Republican Party is revealing, the jews don't care if Trump kisses some ass to Israel, they can get any broughtling to do that. They are triggered by his American Nationalism and anti globalism stances. And the general lack of controls on Trump. What sent them into orbit was Trump's slogan of America First, that is the same slogan the American National Socialist, Charles Lindberg used in his isolationist speeches. Especially the last major one where he blamed the forces wanting to push America into war with Germany on three groups in his speech.....

Power forces in the British elites....
Industrialists....
JEWS......

So naturally the ADL shit their pants after Trump came out with that slogan.


Without a doubt Trump by his stance alone, wanting it or not, even as a second and necessary backup solution...Whatever. Has opened the waters to run more freely for what we seek to achieve. Many decent European movements have gained momentum from his rise to power as well. He is not perfect, but he did the job. Now this is climaxing.

If Trump scores massive successes, this will make all people want ethinically centralized governments, and the enemy is many steps back from their globalist agenda. IF they lose enough time, then we will have wonderful opportunities as the future times open, to superimpose better models. We needed a breath of air, and also much necessary time, plus enemy discord, all of which Trump has provided us.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Posts: 871
Well said and very informative replies High Priests. What we cannot do is slacken up on jews until they are gone. What we want to do is create a wildfire effect that turns into something REALLY nasty. Lets keep pushing it.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:28 am

Posts: 871
High Priests any advice on dating? I feel the more a woman likes you for you the more she should be included in your life/the better partner she is.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:49 am

Posts: 13
In previous posts, didn't we come to the conclusion that Trump is possibly Jewish? Since some of his family members, if I remember correctly his grandparents, died at a Jewish hospital. Also, Trump(f) last name, plastic surgery operations, etc. Yes, Trump's presidency was a complete win compared to Killary, since we would've probably been in WW3 with Russia if she won. But after Trump's recent press conference with Netanyahu, seeing Trump kiss his ass throughout was very worrisome. If Trump is Jew, like his son and law and converted daughter, doesn't it seem like we should be suspicious of every political move he takes? It seems like the deals he might make may be harmful if he is Jewish. We must be vigilant of his actions no matter what.

On a side note, after watching that press conference it made me research into Hezbollah and Iran, how they wrote messages like "Israel must be destroyed" in their misssiles. Should we be empathizzing with the hezbollah? Maybe I'm just too ignorant and young to fully understand with what is going on, but I once heard the enemy of my enemy is my friend phrase. Obviously, pisslam is adversarial wifh out mission, but in terms of the conflicts going on in Jordan, West Bank , Gaza, Nuclear deals etc for the time being. Thoughts?

Great post and replies, everybody.

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:26 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
A_Dreamer wrote:
In previous posts, didn't we come to the conclusion that Trump is possibly Jewish? Since some of his family members, if I remember correctly his grandparents, died at a Jewish hospital. Also, Trump(f) last name, plastic surgery operations, etc. Yes, Trump's presidency was a complete win compared to Killary, since we would've probably been in WW3 with Russia if she won. But after Trump's recent press conference with Netanyahu, seeing Trump kiss his ass throughout was very worrisome. If Trump is Jew, like his son and law and converted daughter, doesn't it seem like we should be suspicious of every political move he takes? It seems like the deals he might make may be harmful if he is Jewish. We must be vigilant of his actions no matter what.

On a side note, after watching that press conference it made me research into Hezbollah and Iran, how they wrote messages like "Israel must be destroyed" in their misssiles. Should we be empathizzing with the hezbollah? Maybe I'm just too ignorant and young to fully understand with what is going on, but I once heard the enemy of my enemy is my friend phrase. Obviously, pisslam is adversarial wifh out mission, but in terms of the conflicts going on in Jordan, West Bank , Gaza, Nuclear deals etc for the time being. Thoughts?

Great post and replies, everybody.


Trump is what it is with him and there's no changing it. What changes is the circumstances and the power play as influenced by our RTR's. Causing problems, schism and fatal costly mistakes to the enemy. Its the terrain that has been affected, the players only follow along the line. Sometimes there are lockdown circumstances. For example, Trump talked against the settlements of the jews. Probably he did so for geopolitical reasons. However, to many ears this resulted as recognition of the jewish aggression. The impact on the jews was severe, even in the ASSUMED scenario that Trump just wanted to protect them. The jews acting jewish, did expand anyway. Showing what kind of monstrosities they are. This is one instance of backfiring.

Remember always in life: You can choose your decisions, but defining the OUTCOME of such is the difficult thing. This is what is constantly happening here with Trump. For example the jews choose to brainwash people against him, but well, it doesn't mean it was successful, and Trump got elected over Hillary. Not everything is binary in this world. You may attack someone, but chances are they may fight back.

Notice how also the jews kicked Obama out of office. He was really their perfect idol for a while. Black, Muslim and Jewish. They have literally booted him in the face out of office. Of which even if someone is a kike, with the stature of a president, they would hardly tolerate. This is why Obama went to attack his own in the last months of office. Because well, they brutalize their own all the time, and they are completely unsatisfied of their serfdom, no matter how much. As its said in the protocols of zion, the jews are only after a 'perfect' leader and they will crucify all their own that don't stand up to their TOTAL and UNQUESTIONABLE demands, without ANY OPPOSITION. Due to the enemy suffering losses, they don't have a clear leadership to follow. Jewish opinions are divided about jewish future. Which is what has manifested abruptly and why Soros fights it out with Trump etc.

Trump has to, and has decided to, follow up with this role and his pre-election promises. At least to an extent. Trump has a backround that jews hate, with this ethnicist beliefs and all the like. Even if he was to bow as their slave, they don't really like these types of slaves, and the jews would want to destroy Trump anyday. As they would like to do the same for their own who are not espousing 100% what the Elders are speaking of. If its even 90%, its a reason to destroy for the jews. They aren't directly afraid of Trump, its his image and what he means to the people they are afraid of. And deep down this is what causes the changes, and they want to destroy Trump for reasons of not completely obeying to them.

Well, this promotes the necessary momentum to make our side grow more, and we can gain from it. As I have said, planned or not, there are loopholes in that plan, and we can exploit these to no end to gain power for our side. After all we are not seeking anything but the end of jewish, pisslamic radicalism as well. On that end, we agree. Since Trump also stands up for traditional values of the Americas such as free speech etc, and dismantles the largest enemy frontier in history (The left), we know he may do it unwillingly or partly because of what the HAS to do, but well, it serves us. SO long people do NOT forget what's behind all of this happening, and don't assume its a 'lucky' incident. Even if it was a planned operation, well its failing for the enemy to work out as intended. That's all there's to it.

The Muslim world that the jews created is backfiring, and they want to supress it on one sense (they are afraid of territory) while at the same time they are pushing this incessantly into the west. This cannot go at the same time, and the jews are also high marked for danger. So they try to bar them out, but also, this barring awakes many people to the Islamic problem, same as the jewish one. And the agenda of White extermination, same as the agenda of wiping out the ME. These things have came into the agenda now before everyone to see. Sometimes in politics one MUST act, irrespective of what they 'want' or 'believe in'. The reasons are irrelevant, and we are gaining ground from this, far more than getting ground from the Hillary alternative.

All of the above is happening when Europe needs it the most, now with the invasion and the jewish attack going rampant on it. This is great, and eventhough not everything is completely fine (how could it be at this time anyway), its exaclty what's needed for further progress, towards even better wins.

Its the RTR's people. Don't focus on the players so much.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:50 am

Posts: 739
Location: Russia

Just small reminder of what happens to women [and all human] rights when communism takes over:

http://www.deathofcommunism.josru.com/t ... -paradise/

Also feminists do NOTHING but fight for islam, they do not focus on women and their well-being, all their slogans are fraud. They are mostly laughed at in Russia because the only thing they can propose to Russian women is to carry heavy bags themselves, destroying their bodies, and stand in transport destroying normal human policy (its rule in Russian subway that men must surrender places to elderly, pregnant and people with babies, you can hear it in loud-speakers). Feminists do nothing but destroy ethics, love, family happiness. And give only islam in return.

http://www.whitedeathofislam.josru.com/ ... nd-norway/

Still, when a non-married woman has a birthday, the most loving wish considered to be: "I wish you female happiness" which means "I wish you to realize as a woman, to happily engage and have many children and receive love of your Man and your children and grandchildren that you of course desire the most as any woman does" - we still consider that Love&Family is the greatest reward. And after what I see in Europe and the West, I learn to appreciate this.
Death of communism / Смерть коммунизма http://www.deathofcommunism.josru.com/
Радость Сатаны http://joyofsatan.ucoz.ru/
Разоблачение христианства http://seethetruth.ucoz.ru/
Разоблачение лжи ислама http://www.razoblachenie-lzhi-islama.josru.com/
Черное Солнце 666 http://chernoesolnce.weebly.com/

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5087
They support Islam because they view it as anti Western and thus anti-White. Its part of their anti-White narrative. That is why the shitlib's will yell racist at anyone who opposes Islam. Yet Islam is not a race.

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Posts: 223
Location: 4th Reich
" As they would like to do the same for their own who are not espousing 100% what the Elders are speaking of. If its even 90%, its a reason to destroy for the jews. They aren't directly afraid of Trump, its his image and what he means to the people they are afraid of. And deep down this is what causes the changes, and they want to destroy Trump for reasons of not completely obeying to them."

Doesn't this show the jews are in fact retarded. They charge forward regardless of the terrain changing as you say. That like a General sacrificing a battalion in a battle he knows he cannot win, but he wants to be stubborn anyway and he still attacks. They seem to lack any strategy besides brute force.

Also whatever spiritual warfare brought about Trump was years ago. There seems to be a lag in effects. Believe me, or dont, I don't care, but I was told Trump would win after I saw he announced he was running. So whatever brought this was at least 1.5 years ago, and probably months or years of work before that even. I can only imagine what everything I've seen done in the last 6 months by us will bring about in the next few years. I dony know if an entity told me or if I just read into the future vibrations within the universe, but I wish I had placed a bet on the election! :lol:

Post Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Posts: 317
I have a question here somewhat related to women and relationships in an NS society:
Will having children be a requirement for healthy people of age in such a society? I fully agree with NS teaching even though I'm not an expert on it yet, and I believe in an individual doing his or her duty for a society, but I don't think I want to have children myself. I would prefer to devote myself full-time to my work for Father Satan's cause, and I feel that the work I am called to would be done more effectively without having kids, although I am not sure. I am a very work/goal-oriented person and a very private one, would choosing to pursue one's work/vocation be considered duty enough, or would choosing not to have kids lead to social censure?
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:29 am

Posts: 871
I'd personally take attack on Judaism before Islam because they are gentiles. In a world simulator. But this is a huge and crazy world we live in.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:33 am

Posts: 871
That being said ofcourse Jews are the root of the problem, but death is some thing too many are fearful of. As is said by Satan himself (quoted by Maxine on JoS) "Many people will die in the end". Some people need death to become anew. How many of us went through a tough upbringing or tough past lives to be where we are today? Though some people it is easy that basis of it is that gentiles need complete transformation and some times that calls for death. So a war with Islam could be perfect. It would wipe out a large power source for Judaism. The problem with that is the jews military is very strong and there Samson option goes deeper than there jew state. They run all the nations with there marxists dope heads. I have no doubt Satan will mastermind another brilliant victory - sooner or later.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:41 am

Posts: 77
Location: Gentile race.

Dear, Satans Commander.

Which specific (or set of) meditations. Advances anyone by complete leaps and bounds past minimum requirements

Should (or how) a thought form be used?

I've seen everything provided for by the ministry about meditations . . but whats specifically wrong. Is the sequence or number count "off . ." . the numbers it should be
sir?

Ideally
Something that lets people see merifri I assume (suppose) should have first priortiy

Thanks

Knowledge is power

Hail Satan.

Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching.

Image
Astral projection is beautiful.spying Astral temples, knowledge, Aksheik records
Merging conciousness flying migratory birds or bugs through crevices
:shock: e.t.c :D
Hail Satan.
S.S https://www.youtube.com/c/SatanismSpiri ... istries-TV + more awesome channels
:x
Image
:?: :!: :?:

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:07 am

Posts: 1035
Location: Satan's Earth

@HailVictory (and anyone else wondering)

1. Most people want more children but can't afford it. When families are given more financial etc support to raise children, a lot will have many children, as many as they can, especially knowing that it's to expand their race. So the population will drastically rise due to these many large families.

2. Not everyone is suited to be parents, but they will have the option of having children to pass along their genetics and another family can raise the child, such as a couple who is infertile or just willing to raise more children for their race. Many, if not most, people who do not want children will still chose this route out of love for their race, and also self-love, to preserve their genetics.

3. Those with bad genetics (major genetic diseases that are not easily cured, poor mental health, and so on) will be advised not to have children. But as there will be quite a few families of 10 or more children, the population will still drastically increase every generation.

4. Nobody will be forced to have children, but most people will want to, for the sake of preserving their race and their own lineage. Many people see it as a duty to their ancestors, and to ensure their own reincarnation.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:05 am

Posts: 317
@Lydia- Thank you for your thoughtful response. I agree that most people genuinely want children, and some of the few who claim they don't will probably realize that they do once they get rid of the Cultural Marxist dross imposed upon them. I try to be pretty diligent in asking why I want/don't want something to see if it's a genuine desire or something that's a result of conditioning. The one thing I don't get is the belief that most should pass on their genetics, one of the reason I don't want to have kids is a strict belief in eugenics.
88!
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:22 pm

Posts: 27
So right on how these feminists and other Marxist individuals are in league with the Muslims because it is anti white. Today I must finish a rough draft of an essay that is due tomorrow for an online class. I had to email my teacher my topic beforehand and an outline, so she knows its on the refugee crisis in Europe. We had to choose a topic related to an even within the past ten years. She says to me, "keep it academic." And I am. I'm handling it with kid gloves but without cucking out, but am still probably going to get reemed. Yesterday, she assigned us partners of whom we need to peer review. I got a blatantly Muslim named person, and a Shaniqua. Seriously. And they're the only two nonwhites in the class. Then this morning she mentions her contempt for Donald Trump in a little story of hers. So on purpose. This will be fun. Just venting.

I really hate Jewish feminism. It has convinced my young husband that I need to maintain a full time job with children, regardless if he makes good money. We have no children yet, but this scares me. I told him, my kids will not be raised by daycare. I am staying home with them, at least until they go to school. Then he says he wants to stay home with them! No. Hell no. He says its my turn to have a career, he wants to stay home and relax, as I've been a student plus entry level part time jobs while he has been in the Marines and has 2 degrees and all kinds of jobs. We could easily get by with him working alone, even with 5 kids, but he's gonna give me shit. I feel like I've picked the wrong man, or is it cultural Marxism?
. My dad didn't treat me like a little girl after he and my mother divorced. I chose to live with him, and he worked me all he could. I started to do my own laundry at age 6 and shortly after, his too. He taught me all about cars, and that is a good thing, but his approach sucked. He was just often mean and nasty and his reasons to have me help in the garage weren't centered on me learning. It was a lot of swearing and put downs, and mostly me holding the light. We went to the cabin every weekend and he expected me to do all the tasks a man would do. Haul really heavy shit like generators, help him build and set up deer stands or fix the cabin, use the chain saw, shoot birds and deer and gut them, fillet the fish, load and unload the truck-I did this almost entirely alone, as he became lazy over the years. He had me do everything plus clean up, while he sat there and smoked, watching. He called it supervising. To him, that's what kids are for-helping. Gender doesn't matter to him. That stuff is all fine and dandy, I'm very happy to help and learn and do all that stuff. I'm thankful for the knowledge and not lazy. it's just that he was rude about it. Very demanding, if he's gotta suffer I must too, how dare I not do equal or greater work than him, and never asked nicely. It created some hangups for me. I developed a tough, tomboy exterior, partially so he'd view me as stronger. I was as tomboy as you could get, minus me having long hair. It helped that no one taught me how to be a lady or even style my hair. When I was new to Satanism, I did a freeing of the soul working using munka and this is what came up, big time. I didn't even expect it. I had just bought a new truck. You know, so I could haul my own atv and go to the cabin and hunt alone! I was in the auto store picking out seat covers, about to go with camoflaige, when I saw ones with flowers on them and I started crying. Ok, what the fuck? Yep. I went to my truck without buying anything, and cried. I looked around it, from the realtree lining in the back window to the bullet shifter and was suddenly disgusted. I said, this isn't me. I'm not a gross, brute, man! I'm a beautiful lady like a flower! That marked the start of being myself again, a lady, not someone using overly masculine stuff to disguise weakness and pain. Eventually, I became myself again. I still love the outdoors, but I'm otherwise not a tomboy and don't feel like I need to compensate for my lack of a penis with a big loud truck or impress anyone by being a man, which I'm not! I realize how stupid it all was.
deathofcommunism.josru.com
666blacksun.net

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:07 am

Posts: 1035
Location: Satan's Earth

@Aurora, I had a similar thing happen to me after I dedicated. My mother is the least feminine woman you can imagine, and the only feminine influence I had was my grandmother, who had a lot of illnesses so I always associated feminine with too fragile to enjoy life.

I became Pagan some years before finding JoS, and I was always searching for a female Goddess to follow. I now have a female Guardian and I am enjoying her energy so much, she is really healing and comforting and encouraging me to be who I truly am- a delicate female. Strong in my own ways but I've come to terms with the fact that I'm delicate. If I had known as a child how I would be now, I would never have believed it lol.

Oh, and I have a female friend with a big truck... with purple and pink flowers for the seat covers lol.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:45 pm

Posts: 2557
Sorry to butt-in, but,
Lydia wrote:
Oh, and I have a female friend with a big truck... with purple and pink flowers for the seat covers lol.

Yay for individuality! Lol.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:05 am

Posts: 871
What Satanism has done has made some of the best members of our race into prudes and idiots. As I explained in the other thread they create programs to make you think you are striving for some higher calling by adhering to their doctrine. In the jews society there are no millions of available women almost every one has a wife/partner. Where we have the exact opposite and what misery and what technical problems will this cause for our race down the road? Weakness, extinction, more misery, poverty. We've been jewed big time with FEMINISM. Although that is only another tentacle of the jewish beast. What we must do is rise up and fight and live the life of a warrior because this is what this struggle is about - WAR. I've been here for years and that's the bottom line. Just because we are humans doesn't mean squat. The most horrible thing has happened to the most beautiful organism in the universe. It's far more tragic than any drama you've ever read. WAR.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Posts: 881
@Aurora, your a strong gallery
@NaziMan12, I like you

Post Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:21 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1387
Location: America
NaziMan12 wrote:
What Satanism has done has made some of the best members of our race into prudes and idiots.


Dude are you drunk? When did Satanism do this?
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

Post Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:50 am

Posts: 871
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:
What Satanism has done has made some of the best members of our race into prudes and idiots.


Dude are you drunk? When did Satanism do this?


Replace that with Feminism. Honest mistake.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

Post Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:27 am

Posts: 150
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:
What Satanism has done has made some of the best members of our race into prudes and idiots.


Dude are you drunk? When did Satanism do this?

I always like how our HP control their energies when they express themselves their anger...

Post Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Posts: 2557
Rocky90 wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
NaziMan12 wrote:
What Satanism has done has made some of the best members of our race into prudes and idiots.


Dude are you drunk? When did Satanism do this?

I always like how our HP control their energies when they express themselves their anger...

An effing good thing, as well! Sheesh! Lol.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 am

Posts: 8
This politically correct movement is no longer even really about what its propagandized to be about, people are losing their perceptions, their fine distinctions, as a result of the necessity of denying plainly observed facts about genders, minorities and such...if only as a side effect, which is a requirement for the modern incarnation of this pc hypocritical philosophy. Culture and art is suffering. Many people seem to be devolving. I hope I am not one of the only few that see this.


Return to JoyofSatan666