Board index JoyofSatan666 Masters Among Slaves

Masters Among Slaves

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:01 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all of our People and Satanic Comrades!

All Satanists here are in the house of mastery.

Everyone obviously is on different levels. Others have problems with bills, others have other issues, others are higher up. It really comes not down to this. Do you notice a pattern? People are too hung up on these matters to seek self value. This is however, relative.

It comes down to your inner Soul, your morality as a being, and how all of us here can know about and tolerate Truths that the majority of humanity cannot. While they sacrifice everything to be unaware and ignorant, the real Satanist is doing the same sacrfice of everything for Truth.

When we hold racial discussuions, we are discussing about people outside, who do not know the Truth and do not advance. We are talking majorities. Satanism is the religion of united individuals, and not the clump jewdified herd.

You are by definition removed from the womb of damnation if you choose to finally embark on a freedom journey. As for the herd, we are seeing them from above as Masters, and we look at them as people who don't know what is going on.

Mastery does not imply a whip, domineering attitude. Its first and foremost mastery of awareness. Not based on fake entitlement, but how much we have really banished the herd from inside us. Or for accurate say, the negativities of the herd.

At the same time, we are the only ones who will face the potential rot or issues within. Something most people will never do. This is why we also un-dig the greatest and most inconceivable treasures these people will never have.

As thus we recognize their errors, our own errors, our racial errors, we seek to not repeat the errors of the slaves as we have made a conscious choice to never belong to them again. We choose freedom at all costs. They remain enslaved, taking others also hostages of their stupidity.

They are those who sink Humanity. We are those who try to uplift it and uplift ourselves. This is the Satanic spirit that on top of the ever lasting abyss and all the humans sold out to it, people resist.

Satan has made his best choices from all Races, Nations and Peoples. Everyone here holds a common Satanic element deep within their Soul. Not all people really have this.

Now you may not recognize, or you may recognize to an extent only, the gifts you have. Those deep in the path know as to why and who they are, others don't and are still searching.

We have people that discovered the Truth right now, and others who have been in it for so long that compared to new students may be close to Gods. Satan has been keeping his Children close to Him. The bonds last forever.

Its not entitlement showering, because after all, if one does nothing, one is distancing themselves from Truth and they wither away.

Satan loves his family, and his Children. There is no father that would not adore a loving daughter or son. Like a Father, Satan expects his children to advance. Nobody is thrown to the trash can, but a few people do, because THEY think they are for the trash can. They act accordingly if they follow this road.

You will become, what you think you are. Now like any other dad who watches their children take their first steps, Satan is proud of those who seek to advance. Everyday you overcome obstacles, Satan is proud of you. Even if these obstacles may seem to the larger spectrum of existence irrelevant. To you, these are relevant indeed. And every "you" foms "us" as a Satanic Unity.

When you begin or fall he will help you and hold you, but NEVER to the extent of making you incapable of getting up and walking by yourself. Satan is real and therefore, cannot be anyone's nanny. Why? Because Satan really cares for your deepest advancement as a being.

You belong to yourself after all mainly. The ((("religions of nowadays"))) are hijacked to teach people to have slave and victim morality. Part of this is how everyone has no will and must beg for bailouts from their own mistakes and life.

The enemy has defamed Satan for a reason. Satan welcomes with open arms every single Gentile that comes to Him, if they follow through. He is the door to spiritual salvation. The Demons are the teachers. However in school, you have to study.

Satan sees us in our Soul. It matters also not how old or young you are. Your first spiritual step, and you going from crawling spiritually to ever higher places, its how you start unfolding.

You may think that a small victory means nothing, but the crawling is what makes the champion. Well, crawling that is continued for a lot of time. Then standing. Then walking. Then running.

This is what defines us, motivates us, makes us who we are.

This is what makes us Masters Amongst Slaves.

And such we shall FOREVER be!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

Post Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Beautiful :)
Sourd an chiehl
Verily blessed are those that are enwrapped in the realization of leaving the path of total destruction; taking the path of creation... The Satanic warrior despises comfort in the limited, yearns for the infinite, beyond all that is limited and becomes the truly defined limitless.

Keep doing Reverse Torah Rituals!
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
post68097.html#p68097

Post Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Thank you for motivating us HC.

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:17 am

This is one of the best motivational and informative speeches I've heard in a while. I can feel the gentle, powerful arm of Father. Hear His calm, totally loving voice through your words.

I can picture myself in the group of Children. Together yet each on their own path. And where I am. I can picture where and who I want to be as a Child of Satan with the reminder Satan's Children must continuously and consistently rise above the brainless masses. Consciousness is both a goal and an obligation. And if we, as individuals, do not continue to move forward then we are falling behind.

I can realize with renewed zeal what must be done. For myself. For my fellow brothers and sisters. For freedom!

I am one of many who has sacrificed everything to be aware. To know the Truth. He is my life. An individual among many within a group. I am privileged to be called a Satanist!

I love this life! I love my Comrads! Most of all I love my Father!!

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Dehna

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:57 am

Dehna wrote:
This is one of the best motivational and informative speeches I've heard in a while. I can feel the gentle, powerful arm of Father. Hear His calm, totally loving voice through your words.

I can picture myself in the group of Children. Together yet each on their own path. And where I am. I can picture where and who I want to be as a Child of Satan with the reminder Satan's Children must continuously and consistently rise above the brainless masses. Consciousness is both a goal and an obligation. And if we, as individuals, do not continue to move forward then we are falling behind.

I can realize with renewed zeal what must be done. For myself. For my fellow brothers and sisters. For freedom!

I am one of many who has sacrificed everything to be aware. To know the Truth. He is my life. An individual among many within a group. I am privileged to be called a Satanist!

I love this life! I love my Comrads! Most of all I love my Father!!

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Dehna

Hail, Dehna. Every soul awakened in His name is another step towards victory. The will of a true Satanist is unbreakable. Do beautiful things, Comrade!
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:01 am

Hail the Cobra
Hail Satan

Post Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:33 pm

I see what you want to say but .. This : "Its not entitlement showering, because after all, if one does nothing, one is distancing themselves from Truth and they wither away." Confused me .. Satan is my ultimate Truth , so what do i have to understand ? My apologies if it sounds weird but i have only 5~6 days as a satanist ...
I indeed realized some things today regarding my ability it think... But is that categorized as a TRUTH ?
There it is that's 'al i wanted to say !

HAIL SATAN !

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:37 am

I honestly am very lucky, Wealth is a gift for me.
Thanks for moving me HC.
Ave Satanas!
Hail Father Satan. Lord Satan. Thanks JOS for teaching me magick. My life is slowly improving.

I've made a promise to protect all satanists, to revive the occult of the Black Sun (Nazi Party) and create a safe haven where satanism and magick can be performed without hindrance.

Return to JoyofSatan666