Board index JoyofSatan666 Becoming Better...But Aren't You Bored

Becoming Better...But Aren't You Bored

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:11 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

Becoming better is what you can do best with your time and existence. So many people fall on their knees asking for help, want everything done for them by others, or just want universal freebies.

Others constantly, too bored to meditate or advance, ask for help from the Gods on a paranoid frequent basis, basically just asking the Gods to be their pets and live their life for them. Of course they create all these fancy reasons.

One believes they were a god in a past life, others say that well, I dedicated my soul so I deserve it. Others just think the Gods are their tools. Others are too busy wasting their existence and just need to maintain their useless pleasure that exists ontop of the suffering of others. Which it basically also prolongs. Because well, its Muh Right to do so.

Lazyness is basically a big trend right now. Like huge.

Everything in human creation has took effort to be created. The less effort, the less work, the more low the product. Of course, lazy lifeforms are useless and meek, and unless they find other people to be their parasites, they die off like pest. Because this is what lazyness is.

Advanced or non advanced civilization, how beautiful one is or isn't,everything that exists and moves,has labor put in it. So that you exist here today to be whatever you are, generations have fought the battle of survival. The more labor and vitality, the better the product.

Of course if someone is better off than others, why is this the case? If we take someone who lets say had a financial success. Why is this the case?

Because someone at some point in their family tree, decided to make wealth. If someone is healthy, even unconsciously, others before them, have decided in an unconscious level for a better partner. If someone is intelligent, chances are their ancestors at least had used their brain more.

There are no freebies in nature. Whomever believes in freebies is just blind to the laws of reality.

On the other hand, reality is very just. It gives some common things and abilities to almost everyone. This is the living consciousness. The Gods have also been just. They taught us how to use this living consciousness energy, the same energy that comes from seeds and creates all this abundance, if so we want, we can use it. This is done through meditation.

All wrongdoings can be, to a lesser or greater extent, be corrected with such. If society advances and rhe worthy push it to advance; civilization raises a level. Disease, poverty and many other things disappear, with the mastery of people over their environment. As Hitler stated, Humanity is becoming God.

There are many people who are totally flat lazy; do nothing for themsleves or for anyone else. These people are trashy; and they are in fact the cause of all the worlds perils. The jews are in the fact the ugliest and laziest of all the living humanoids on the planet.

All they exist for is just stealing from others. The same route follow many others. What they steal from the host nations is actually far better than all the "Pyramids" they claim they would be building. Instead they steal wealth through the jewish program of "mercy".

"Ye Goyim I would be building muh Pyramids but instead I have my twenty children raised by your taxes". We can say that the more life hating people are, the more they tolerate, stand for, and go after lazyness, and accept it within their midst.

With he rise of anti life hate of xianity, all these useless beings life and thrive. This is why you see all trashy Whites are too fond of xianity, jebooism, and all the like. They scma the working clasa of their own race aside jews, share da loot, and exist for so long they do, until they die off. Leaving nothing behind than ruin.

Then peolle ask why Gods are Nazis. Basically we call them Nazis. Ita a system of labor and production that is known to us like that. In plain rules is that while eveyone offers whatever and however they personally can, within reasonable limits, they live and thrive. Those who are parasites, the just take the road down and have no place among those who do. And go live wherever their "lifestyle" is applicable.

In short, restoration of natural law, and no favoritisms and shit. You will be, who you make yourself to be. The means are at the disposal of all race specimen, unlike capitalism where the means of doing anything are stolen by jews. So others even if they want do, can't do shite.

Honestly lazyness is just plain retarded. For a few hours in one's day, one can meditate and permanently become a bette person. Not even hours. By a few minutes in your day you can become so many times better. Its easy.

The lazy try to hack reality unsuccessfuly all the time. One example is drugs. Too bored to look within, the drug user wants to feel "amazing" without being amazing, or doing anything that would cause such result...So here comes a jew with a pill, they feel amazing for a couple of hours, then they crash two adobes lower than what they were. The jew comes with another pill..

However the Gods taught us some really nice passivity (which today is basically lazyness). Basically what most people suffer from is inertia- they do not move. Passive or Shakti energy is not inert, its a more effortless way to force. That produces results.

And is the creative Passive Shakti operating. That of magick and meditation. Aside with one's physical merit, one will definitelt advance. Many people are saying crap that emditation is tiring, they cannot do it, or they can't take the time.

Apparently they cannot be sitting down comfortably and just being in deep chilling on a meditative state. And advance their Soul by easy mantra repetition and flexing in hatha yoga. Yes, too forceful. What do you mean do some runes to make my life better?

Aren't you people who think like that bored of suckery, never getting what you want, feeling horrible, and running on a ratwheel? But well this is reality. Sitting on Slothz mode and becoming better is tiring. Being played around like a ball by the universe and everyone else is not tiring at all.

What MORE could the Gods have given the laziest of bummers to get better? I mean its like sleep without the sleep. You just stay focused. Then doing a couple of things in your day to eh, become a better being. If even THAT is too hard, then WHAT is any life worth anyway? Might as well sleep eternally.

Plz daddy Satan I am sitting here by this nasty toilet. Don't you love me..if you do please help me. I dedciated my soul. Aren't you intrested? My soul is very important eventhough I never worked on it for shit. Hey what do you mean there is no help because I have a habit for going and sleeping sround nasty toilets whule playing the baby? Maybe I am in the wrong religion :( . I will change...OR...I GO FOREVER! NOBODY IS MORE USEFUL THAN ME SITTING BY THIS TOILET. I was too lazy being lazy, so you cna understand. I COMMAND YOU TO CARE or I LEAVE! ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME FREE HELP OR NO?

And as the air blew, a semi sleeping Sloth said..."GTFO"..."Get real"...it continued.

Maybe you need to stop being lazy about being psotiviely meditatively, lazy. And be really good lazy in a productive way.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Excellent sermon.

In my opinion many people want to keep their minds focused on other things all the time because they cannot cope with the reality of the situation. Which is why many people prefer to just play video games, watch movies or series all the time than meditate.

People don't want to sit down and focus because they don't want to face reality, they want to remain distracted and disconnected. And sometimes they trap themselves in their own delusions as another method of escape. Many of these "I can't bring myself to meditate" cases and lack of willpower are not even caused by the enemy. Negative thinking and constantly cursing yourself is the problem.

Just thinking positive and believing in yourself and your efforts has a huge impact on your progress in the long run. These people have absolutely no faith in themselves and that's why they fail and have no motivation to do anything.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Site Admin

People just need to habitualize problem solving. Then as easy as it is to run from problems, it becomes equally easy to solve these. The more people do it the better they become at it.

Also with the meditations and the benefits they give. Its unheard of to not do anything.

Thousands of generations prior have done far greater things, without the least of the means possessed by present day people. The more freebies, the weaker the person becomes, unless freebies are comprehended and used decently.

Some people say conditions suck. Knowing the occult; there are no conditions but those internally created and reflected outside, in SOME cases. On a more linear level, these conditions can obviously be changed by magick. And brought to where one can act.

Many people do not have it easy. But even then not improving makes things EVEN harder. Magick can make the cracks from which water can flow.

People believe humanity is advancing, but many members of it are in fact regressing back into an ever weaker state.

Imagination and the imaginative part of the mind is what can make people into free beings or eternal useless slaves. Most people become slaves of this part.

Also its normal to play and everything, by all means rejoice and indulge, but man, some people do NOTHING but "enjoy". To the point enjoyment too becomes depression and a hinderance or black hole that sucks the soul into it.

Well, knowing that if I don't meditate I'd die, keeps me pretty damn motivated. Even got some broken bones as proof if I don't meditate
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic19644.html

This sermon couldn't have said things better. I was the pinball if the universe at one time. I am becoming less so. I used to think about this stuff long long before I knew of Satan or any of this.

In my own simplistic terms and understanding I thought of karma, of the trajectory of life, of inertia towards a direction in life. I though about correcting it all away from what the universe was doing to me and forcing it to go the direction I wanted. Likecin the movie "the perfect storm" where they build enough speed and power with the ship to crest the next wave.

I eventually put these thoughts aside for years as life beat me down too far, but I realize now that even in those days deep inside I was being guided by myself. This give me faith in my own compass to things and also I believe the Gods had placed thoughts to me at times, even as a lost xtian.

This makes me believe I was once a satanist in a previous life if my own soul had guided me to these conclusions. Now I have come full circle after years that i was lost and JoS puts these concepts into the right understanding and gives me the tools I didn't have long ago. It's just surreal to see these JoS concwpts in my early life and now here I am again with true teachers figuring it out and living it. In those days I thought it was too hard to correct course in a massive way, but now I am doing exactly that.

Site Admin

notsoFE wrote:
Well, knowing that if I don't meditate I'd die, keeps me pretty damn motivated. Even got some broken bones as proof if I don't meditate

Giving up on existence means existence giving up on you. That simple. Those who give up working towards life or survival (depends on ones grade), more than likely die. Everyone is motivated by this, and that is normal.

We don't mean by accidents or problems, by all means, such as health problems while people have worked a whole life. We are tolerant of those who give; and they must be kept alive. Like honorable elders, for example. Who have produced so much for us and other people by labor and work. So that we can live today.

For parasites, they have no reason to live. If someone doesn't do ONE thing to make anything better. And act like inert lazy forever. Existence is already like death. Death would make no difference.

When I speak of non acceptance and parasites. We mean by lazyness. And useless inertia.

The hindus to terrorize their followers in allegories tell them that if you don't meditate you will reincarnate into a rock or a plant. Some people take this literally. Its more like a priesthood joke though.

A few people are closer to stones and bricks than humans. Because these things are inert. If someone reaches that inner emptiness, they have more in common with a rock than mankind.

Neglecting Soul work has consequences. Many of which really severe. Because humans as all humans except jews know, do have a Soul or something else beyond flesh. And it needs to live, too.

Distancing from life is death and weakness. The closer one draws, life nourishes and empowers. Nature is really just on her verdicts like that. To follow her really doesn't take as much effort as it takes to live your whole life inert and die. If someone does NOT want to live, oulling away from life, then nature gives the sought result.

Meditation is the embrace of life. Conscious life is life, because it has consciousness. Satanism the embrace of Truth, by consciousness. Truth is Life. SATANAMA is the life giving name.

Truth is life in the highest conception. Such is only achieved by those who increase the inner life by meditation. These Souls also gain immortality and will keep existing, in this field of advancement. And of course reach higher levels of existence. Those who do not do nothing, nature spits them out.

Even these parasitic entities like jews you see around in many places if they eat alive the few beings upon which they are attached, then they will themsleves die. Its not a question of betterment for any of them. Just live sensually in the highest place they can by deception. At the basis of core they are ugly, disgusting, natural accidents. As thus the hate towards SATAN, who represents labor, life, and increase.

Satan is the Lord of Gentiles who are on, and want to apply the Eternal Path to life. The rest can sloth style, GTFO.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Being lazy comes from heavy influence of the Tamas element. Healthy living, spiritual practices over come this.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The hindus to terrorize their followers in allegories tell them that if you don't meditate you will reincarnate into a rock or a plant. Some people take this literally. Its more like a priesthood joke though.

No.. I mean literally die. I did not mean this metaphorically. As in, when I fucked up a while back. Doing RTR's having fun and then stopped meditating for about a week or two, for a reason that I cannot remember. Well... you can imagine. I should be dead right now, if it wasn't for Satan. I literally crawled back from the brink of death. I say this not to receive your pity or condolences nor do I want it.

I say this, because I think every Satanist, after being dedicated for a while and meditating, reaches that ''no more fooling around'' stage. Where they understand that this is not something to be taken lightly. I mean sure having fun is required to be fully functional but this seriousness in something that just bursts forth. This cannot be achieved by simply stating ''I am now taking things seriously.'' this is something that comes from within and cannot be artificially manufactured. I cannot explain it, but I can feel it.

I'm sure you know all this though.

After a while, there is no ''I don't have time for meditation.'' or ''I lost motivation.'' but this way of thinking cannot be ''put'' in your head by you. It comes with time and effort. A strong will is needed and no excuses. No bullshitting, no crying or saying that ''you don't have time.'' You just do There is no running from this and most certainly, there is no going back, once you've started. Too harsh, perhaps? Perhaps not, but it keeps me going.

I started to realize a while ago, that Satanism is not for the weak willed. What I mean by that is when you dedicate and start meditating, you literally go against yourself to a bigger or lesser degree and then you go against the world. This is not something everyone can do. That's why some stop meditating or quit. They just don't have the will to pull themselves together and keep going.
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic19644.html

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Being lazy comes from heavy influence of the Tamas element. Healthy living, spiritual practices over come this.

Could you tell me a bit more about this element? What is it?

Does Kundalini yoga, hatha yoga, and void meditation raise energies? Just want to know so I can apply these energies with affirmations to any thing i desire or want to overcome. I know Runes and vibrations do but what about those 3?
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

I am the one whose secret is venerated
To me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being.

— So Saith Shaitan

If you do Rune work to empower your soul does that raise energy opposed to vibrating Runes to raise energy specifically?
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

I am the one whose secret is venerated
To me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being.

— So Saith Shaitan

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:49 pm

"Meditation is the embrace of life. Conscious life is life, because it has consciousness. Satanism the embrace of Truth, by consciousness. Truth is Life. SATANAMA is the life giving name."

It seems the mass mind has wrong definitions of what life is.

What can I describe conciousness as? Is it when a being is congruent with its true nature? Is it active thinking? Is it making decisions instead of floating with the wind?

I find it funny that animals apparently just live satanama in their own way according to their level, yet we have to like, make this choice to do it. We make it complicated, and have to opt in to live in the way we should.

Satanama = full understanding of natures laws?

Post Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Roswitha wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Could you tell me a bit more about this element? What is it?

If you looked it up on the internet heres the result.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamas_(philosophy)

Mageson managed to spark my interest in what this is exactly too, and I would like to know more as well!
Been a while since I've been vaguely wanting to research further into something.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

NaziMan12 wrote:
Does Kundalini yoga, hatha yoga, and void meditation raise energies? Just want to know so I can apply these energies with affirmations to any thing i desire or want to overcome. I know Runes and vibrations do but what about those 3?

Kundalini and Hatha Yoga definitely raise energies, and you actually should program these with an affirmation after sitting still for awhile and meditating on the energy buzz.
Otherwise, this energy could manifest in a negative way for you, as energy always takes the path of less resistance if not programed otherwise.

As for void meditation, no this doesn't raise energy, per se. It tunes your powers of concentration, creating a one-pointed mind, which is essential to magic.
That being said, you could consider meditating on your energies as void meditation, and in that case it does raise energies, as bringing your focus towards anything gives it power.
But, most forms of void meditation do not raise energies.
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

I had a pretty scary experience recently with my heart health. I ate way to much sugar in one day and thought i was going to have a heart attack for the next 2 days. I know, how stupid of me :|
I found myself at the scariest point asking Satan, the powers of Hell not to abandon me for being an idiot, but at the same time i was thinking "what are they suppose to do? rescue me everytime?" So instead I started saying im sorry for being dumb and disappointing to Father Satan and the powers of Hell, and how much I appreciate this opportunity. I wouldn't call it a near-death experience, more like a near-near-death experience.

I dont have open astral senses so i cant commune directly or anything so I was scared as you can imaging. So i thought I'd share this with my Satanic family, and let me say that if YOU are someone who expects the Gods to save your ass everytime, you will be disappointed. The Gods show us how to save, protect, advance, and care for ourselves and our loved ones, if they had to save our asses everytime we're in trouble they wouldn't have time for they're jobs and responsibilities. But during this whole experience, I know where my soul is going to go when I die, but Im definitely not ready to go. I have learned a valuable lesson from this, and now i see life in a better perspective. I love you all and hope everyone here is doing alright. Hail Satan Forever!
Always a good time for Reverse Torah Rituals

Bored? Bored of what? Fucking do it anyway instead of being a lazy prick. I don't care if we're all being skinned alive right now, just do it.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Return to JoyofSatan666