Board index Black Satanist Community THE LION KING!!!!!

THE LION KING!!!!!

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:19 pm

the Lion King – Circle of life song
Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba [Here comes a lion, Father]
Sithi uhm ingonyama [Oh yes, it's a lion]
Nants ingonyama bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
Siyo Nqoba [We're going to conquer]
Ingonyama
Ingonyama nengw’ enamabala [A lion and a leopard come to this open

This is of course another major allegory for overcoming your base self, and bringing about a new man,woman- twice born. The lion represents the lower version of who you are like Anansi the Spider God of the Ashanti people, who defeates the tiger by tricking him and tying him around a tree. The base.

This song, as well as : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUvo6vrIzkg
Is extremely beautiful and great for kids if you have any.
But, "HUSH MY DARLING, DON'T FEAR MY DARLING, THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT......" Overcoming who we are now, to become, and to branch out wherever are choices takes us.

Some people were mad about the actual lyrics English, as the song in general sounds very beautiful. Let the haters hate.

This song was originally made for some African King who died. Then more remakes began to surface. The allegories is found within the meaning. Even if the probably didn't know what they where doig, you can say on an unconscious level, they had the above in mind. And If that makes sense, evolution and becoming more is inherent. It's is and was our goal in the past to grow.

.........And sing and tell our kids to hush, aS tHE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT.........
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Return to Black Satanist Community