Board index JoyofSatan666 The Future is On Our Hands

The Future is On Our Hands

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:44 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our Satanic People and Comrades.

Many people do not understand the importance of our undertaking. Importance does not necessarily mean a rigid sense of duty, sacrificing all joy or whatever else hollywood may have had people to believe. It can actually be quite fun, and dutiful at the same time, same as tiring and many other things. "Purposes" are not written in just some stone in the heavens. Purposes are manifested by conscious action. Importance can be upheld and honored by at least doing a minor decision in the day to honor this importance you have understood for example.

Reading quite an amount of charts lately, I have came to notice many repeating patterns, mainly for the good. This post is to relate to you some of what I have seen, but also, make up your mind in the fact that I will update people as we go.

Satanists more or less being serious and following the path, will be treated accordingly by the Gods. Most relationships with decent beings, unless if they are scumbags, are such a give and take situation. The more serious they are taken (not only in verbal expression but in action and advancement, loyalty to them) the more serious the Gods will take them in return. So everything I am about to state, falls under this category and rule. If someone just neglects everything and always gets too carried away by a meaningless and fruitless existence, fruits cannot be expected.

The emphasis on one's intellectual, physical and spiritual advancement is not focused upon by the JoS as some sort of joke or 'could be or couldn't be important' thing. Its the hard reality of Satanism. Especially at a point in time and space where outside in this world, many humans are brain-dead, walking zombies.

The more one gets into Spiritual Satanism, the more one sees and does understand an unveiling purpose. Now, how much will one understand falls on many factors. One is one's receptivity, how much one is willing to look into matters, and how serious one is about their beliefs and their advancement. This doesn't force anyone to go outside of their waters and push things more than what is good, but people who are sleeping and waiting to wake up kings will be severely disappointed.

Astrology, expect of a demanding science is actually one that if solely done 'by the book' and no spiritual insight on the behalf of the astrologer, reveals few things if at all. Lydia and other astrologers more or less know it. Though even at that menial and simple level, astrology is very revealing of the fatalities of fate, and shows blantantly that yes, karma exists whether humanity "likes it" or not. Any such Karma can be surpassed only by the means the Gods have handed down to us, and awareness of it.

For those who think these things are jokes, try to play a fast one, and always think themselves so highly intelligent and above everything...This still can be tracked into the Natal chart, in a funny note. Conversating back and forth with another astrologer in the groups, I was making a joke about how many people who do not 'believe' into the occult, you can find it in their natal chart anyway. This is the case for many other things.

Now in our people whose charts I have done, I have seen wonderful parents, people of ethic, a LOT of creativity, and many other things. One thing that needs to be mentioned is that no matter the age of the people, most have very strong aspects for idealism, and aspects that show a non-selfish character that is really interested for the wellbeing of Humanity. Many people also have bad planets where organized religion is involved, while at the same time aspects that involve a high idealization of religion.

In short, this can be self-revealing that many souls here aren't on their first lifetime, and more than likely have serious grudges that go lifetimes back with the jewish programs of Pisslam and Xianity. We have idealistic people who really care for the world, and abscence of the so called 'very evil selfish' aspects is also quite apparent. In people who have such (few) there are other aspects to balance these. What I am trying to say, is that nothing of these things is a 'coincidence' for people who can read between the lines.

I have seen charts of people who are many years 'older' than many people here. In these charts you can observe their longing, and how due to not having a gate to express themselves and find the Truth, people might have remained for years ignorant as a result. This is the enemy, and as Satanists, its our spiritual and moral obligation to keep Spiritual Satanism alive, pass it down to our children and grandchildren (without violence or proselytism - just enlightenment) so that souls will no longer be lost again. There is nothing more evil than robbing people of their potential to advance and become better. This stagnates the Soul and causes the spirit to have problems.

Thankfully, now we have the JoS and I myself have been saved from this same as tens of thousands others. The difference between most people, if we remove most other things, is how SERIOUSLY people take this undertaking. I see that I deal with people who have high moral expectations, and people who are people of dignity. So much of the "Satanist Soul" and how "Evil and Gruesome" it is. So many of you people are healers and people who will heal the world, even if it means in the smallest gesture. I have always had unwavering belief in everyone. On the other hand, we have people who are extremely intense and can be spiritually or otherwise brutal and violent, something that rats who want to trap humanity in the cage might want to consider.

You will be with yourself ETERNALLY and so long you exist. Its an unwise investment to let your dreams go, not advance spiritually, not fight the enemy. Humans are to exist in that dimension, and if you don't advance now, you will pay the price.

All people have a Pluto. Pluto was known in the past, but later on Pluto had to be rediscovered. Pluto moves so slowly, as it can take hundreds of years for it to make a full turn around a natal chart. This means that for example, if we take the average lifetime of a person, they will experience Pluto in maybe one-third of their chart. Pluto causes massive changes, most of the time coming as unavoidable results of past life actions. Karma is not some heavenly crap. Its a rule of what you reap, you will sow. You also sow for the things you deserve NOT to sow. This is again a choice.

You do choices all the time, even when you don't- and these choices have influence. The enemy hides that from people as they like to maintain low level, weak cattle, easy for control, and inaware of potential. Even your small choice to meditate today or not, actually forms your day tommorow. The day tommorow, the day after. The day after the day tommorow, the week. The weeks form your habits, and your habits form you. Good habits will create a new you, bad habits will create you into trash and invite weakness. If you are above 13 years old, you can understand it, and even younger. This is why in Satanism we value animals and children, because neither understand these concepts, and they are under the protection of those who do. Depending on the maturation of individuals, the times vary, but this is just an example of course. But when one grows up, one has to be conditioned in this understanding, and as their ability allows, start getting life to their hands. Assitance, guidance and help always available of course. Karma (good or bad) may be carried from one lifetime to another and manifest in different ways.

Even if someone has is great and perfect in this lifetime, due to being unspiritual and weight of negativity and external circumstance pushing on their Soul, the next lifetime may suffer. The Soul does not comprehend time in a linear, left brained standby. It has its own rules. No matter where you are, you need to procure for yourself. Are you high up and amazing now? Excellent- make it EVEN BETTER. Are you one step before destruction? ''Excellent'' - Make it ALWAYS BETTER.

When one does not know about spirituality, which is a fundamental part of existence and life that was forcibly removed, one can fall prey to savages and fools. There are a few people amongst us here who are higher up, VIP Souls that will make great achievements in their lifetime. However, since these are energies that are set and the Soul understands a particular language, its effort that's needed on your behalf. One doesn't need to be anyone else, just be you.

You will be amazed and stunned on how can a couple of years of meditation and adherence, and taking care of yourself and fighting get you. Nothing else in life will pay you that way. Shortly one realizes that one's past 'existence' was just a menial and very low level task, no matter where one was. It is literally NEVER, EVER too late. Additionally, Satan and the Gods would never let a dedicated Satanist and their Soul just wither or get lost, which is the unfortunate case of so many others. Don't sleep on that however. This is to just show you that you can do things on yourself.

There is a bright future ahead of us. Both in the closeby future, and far ahead. For that reason, everyone needs to start getting themselves up and understand and realized how lucky you are, out of all these people, to have the knowledge we have here, the Gods as a family, and the abilities of development that other beings will more than likely never have. Other people will fall in pits from which one can NEVER recover- you, even in the lowest of pits, you have help if only so you decide to get out of there. Let alone if you are careful and apply wisdom, never fall into the pit of ignorance again. From a historical standpoint, what we do here, and the responsibility all of us in their own terms carry is a big one.

We are heralds of a new revolution, against a lot of rot on this planet. A lot of things must change, and a lot of things will. However for this to happen this change has not only to be expected to rain from the heavens, but people to actually do it. There is infinite potentiality. If a collective of crazy yids can actually manifest their world-slave-empire, so should the Children of Satan strive for higher and more divine purposes. Especially these dupe programs of pseudo-moral and (((Religious))) enslavement, have to be destroyed. This is in accordance to a higher will of liberation for Humanity overall. Most of HOW this will happen also goes through each and everyone of you. If you don't yourself get that in YOURSELF, then how can you be a conduit for this, let alone profit and elevate from it? Nobody else can provide what we provide.

The Future is in our hands and as proven by our RTR's and our glorious achievements, we have a great future ahead of us. Your individual future must also come into your hands, gradually and steadily. The first step in this is by gaining control of your existence as a being within, and then slowly without. Individually and whatnot, Satanists are going to play of the most major roles in the changes that are to come.

Here's the door to greatness. Now, are you going to open and walk towards going ever-higher?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:21 am

I've done natal charts for over a hundred SS and in every single one, is great potential :) Every one of us has at least one talent that can be utilized for Satan and our humanity.

Just look to your chart, find your talents, and ask Satan and our Gods for guidance as to how to best utilize them to bring Satan's Empire to Earth.

Doing astrology for Spiritual Satanists gives me hope for our future.

Hail Satan!
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:19 pm

together, we will destroy the enemy and every shred of evidence that they ever existed.

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Yes. - Salute!

New -> https://youtu.be/rldpD8f8dA8

Hail Sotona.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:05 pm

The gentile soul only requires a little push in the right direction, we will give humanity that gently nudge.

Heil Hitler!
Heil Satan!

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:42 am

Thank you for this, this is exactly what I needed right now.

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:59 am

Lydia wrote:
I've done natal charts for over a hundred SS and in every single one, is great potential :) Every one of us has at least one talent that can be utilized for Satan and our humanity.

Just look to your chart, find your talents, and ask Satan and our Gods for guidance as to how to best utilize them to bring Satan's Empire to Earth.

Hail Satan!

I'm always fascinated by the way you express yourself...!!!

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:14 pm

HP, who can do better for the moment what are making JOS educating more and more the people,,,, Nobody can do better...!!You are healing all sons Satan...!!! You are preparing the world for the grand finale...!!!

Hail Satan...!!!

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:37 pm

"The Future is in our hands and as proven by our RTR's and our glorious achievements, we have a great future ahead of us. Your individual future must also come into your hands, gradually and steadily. The first step in this is by gaining control of your existence as a being within, and then slowly without. Individually and whatnot, Satanists are going to play of the most major roles in the changes that are to come."

This reminds me of "as above so below". I see more and more how my own personal universe is a scaled down version of the larger universe, although maybe each is slightly different, it's the same principles at play.

Really this was a great and inspiring sermon!

As for Karma I now understand it a bit better. At least I hope I do. It's not some mystical thing beyond understanding. I see it as cause and effect spread out over a great timeline. Most people don't look up with their heads so they don't see this eternal timeline so it remains some mysterious thing to them.

I meditated and grew my power today. This is a cause and the effect is over time the universe conforming more to my more powerful will. I went to the gym and did yoga and this is a cause. The effect is it staved off the illness my karma would have otherwise given me. It gave me more vril to send energy into the world to bring me what I want, things my karma would not have brought me.

Things are becoming more clear and it is thanks to people like you HP. You don't have to do any of this but you sometimes thanklessly work to give us something special, to give us control of our destiny, to build a better world. I hope and work that someday I can be strong enough to give back like you do.

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:57 pm

:)
Btw, what's the current rituals/rtr program? Im a bit lost :mrgreen:

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:34 am

Rocky90 wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Hail Satan!

I'm always fascinated by the way you express yourself...!!!

Oh thank you :)

thunder wrote:
:)
Btw, what's the current rituals/rtr program? Im a bit lost :mrgreen:

We are doing the schedule on the JoS website, so the Serpent empowering:
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html
http://josgreece.angelfire.com/E712.html
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:58 am

Lydia wrote:

Hail Satan!

I was thinking of asking you to do me a natal chart reading. I want a reading by an astrologer that is a daughter/son of Satan.

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:03 pm
Site Admin

[quote="Lasollor"]

What's with the subliminal profile pic. The disco black guy, and the blonde chick like from an office or something, too Joe Shlomo.

I also don't know who this Sotona is? So? Because I knew an Israeli, pretending to be, black troll talking on Satin as well.

On an unrelated note, your videos are neat.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Yeah and who puts gentile as location

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Isn't this the same guy/gal who was demanding people's natal chart?
https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/HellsArmy666/conversations/messages/18753

"Sotona" is Satan in Croatian it seems.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Lasollor wrote:

What's with the subliminal profile pic. The disco black guy, and the blonde chick like from an office or something, too Joe Shlomo.

I also don't know who this Sotona is? So? Because I knew an Israeli, pretending to be, black troll talking on Satin as well.

On an unrelated note, your videos are neat.

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Her logo is using an masonic method of communication. I can assure you this is not by accident. Beware of directing video traffic into their hands. This is how an outsider gains credibility.

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:10 pm

Father satan bless you

HP Hoodedcobra your sermons are beacon of light and a pillar of strenght to us thank you
@HeilOdin666 Thank you brother comrade for wonderfuly example of karma,im new to satanism and very appreciate what you said
Father Satan bless you

HAIL OUR ETERNAL FATHER SATAN!!!

Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:00 am
Site Admin

SipTX wrote:
Her logo is using an masonic method of communication. I can assure you this is not by accident. Beware of directing video traffic into their hands. This is how an outsider gains credibility.

I have also received mails from others who they try to sic onto to learn their location and birth info. And other things. Doesn't reek at all. Does it.

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:52 am

I have followed the JOS material for a couple of months albeit being initially reserved because of my ingrained image of what I thought Satanism was. This sermon convinced me to create an account here. At least to show gratitude for how this article made me feel. I'm currently studying the Spiritual Warfare Training document but I've yet to do any RTR or do a dedication ritual. However, I never thought I'd be warming up to these ideas. I've been searching for years to do something meaningful for me and the society around me, but following endless conspiracy theories did not help with action. At least they made me realize that there's something wrong with the way life looks and feels).

Thanks you again for this wonderful sermon.

Ave Satanas!
Hail Victory!

Return to JoyofSatan666