Board index Black Satanist Community Ghana Adinkra Symbols

Ghana Adinkra Symbols

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:33 am

I wanted this topic to explain and giving meaning to our symbols. As racially I'm from Ghana.

BOA ME NA ME MMOA WO
"Help me and let me help you"

symbol of cooperation and interdependence

This meaning is right. As yin cannot exsist without yang. To complimentary forces of nature. In regards to the body. It's the meeting of yin and the meeting of yang coming from the cosmic orbit, the dharma wheel, which as a result manifect the point within the circle both meet and begets life as it remove the dross (the white outside the points)

The circle of life. This symbolize qigong to the fullest as the others. They are all allegories for the work. West Africa was hit hard for a reason.

Circle is female, yoni, square is male, root
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:13 am

THANKYOU FOR POSTING THIS QUICK OUR LADY!!!!

Do you guys recall Hp Don post of Aum, 666, Sol. Aum in cymatics.
Cymatics is the study of the effects of sound vibrations on physical matter.

The Chief of the Ghanaian symbol is the Aum, sol, 666 symbol of Father Satan!!!! More proof of our past in relation to the Gods and empowerment.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:13 am

As a disclaimer, if there is any other information anyone has regarding these symbols, please share.

These symbols were used to weight gold, which is a huge allegory pertaining to our souls and overall improvement. So, you can conclude that these symbols measured and/or detailed steps in spiritual advancement. It's like gifting or marking your achievements- recognition.

This will make discussing and realising the core of these symbols alot easier as we now know they tie directly to the human soul and progress.

As well as spiritual concepts. We have our own swastika, whiched seemed to be missing from all the other websites as I wanted to share, but I found it.

The Talons of the Eagle. We will have to discuss a little of why our swastika doesn't form angles.
Then there is another prominent symbol that details sexual energy. And another the serpent for obvious reasons. These are pretty cool.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:46 pm

The gye nyame symbol is probably the best known adinkra symbol from Ghana. It means “except for God” and signifies the all-knowing power of God. It is used in decorations, clothing, and artwork. It is a reflection of the religious character of the Ghanaian people.

I first looked at this and thought sexual energy or jing. Life's creative energy from the spinning or dancing of two contemporary forms of life- yin yang. The actual translation of this God symbol represents omnipotence, so my conclusion is correct. 8 parts to symbolize union of opposites which are curved, rounded at the tips to denote circulation.

You guys, we literally have the African yin yang, the primordial "of god" which is the etheral space all is developed. This god is what sent a large python to Anansi, the spider God whose stories are an allegory for the work itself. Anansi gets the serpent drunk and beats it, so will it not fall back down to the tip then at the root, which will detail the true sol 666 symbol of the dragon, which paves the way to immortality through the serpent if I'm correct from simple study. To continuously have this amplified force enliven and fix the soul.

What we have here is more proff of African past, lol (qigong) from god- Nyame, which is also depicted as gye Nyame, with a circle around. The African yin yang of the Akan people. FnA (fucking awesome).

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:30 pm

When doing some more research on Gye Nyame, I noticed and reached the same conclusion with everyone regarding cultivation. That conclusion is Guarding the One. Embracing life, god, and guarding the one. I purposely stated to "embrace god" because that is how it's known and or stated when bouncing around looking at Nyame. These people may not know allegories to know that to embrace god, or to put "god" Nyame in your life is detailed cultivation.

Also, a major major hit from this "God" Nyame is omnipotence and presence. "God sees all" or "always watching" seems to me to be a reference to the third eye through "god" from embracing or being in touch with "god". You can definitely get confused if you have more jew in you, but this is how Christi scam might have stuck with people In western african. The similarities which may have been added or changed, are there In Nyame and the Xian spook. There is also some quote regarding the inabilty to cover "God's" eye because it's to big. Third eye correlation.

Nyame again is the primordial space all is developed or "made from". Thiis would be like saying yin yang is an omnipotent deity that's always creating. That would be the third part "jing"

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 am

Bluenitwolf,this is a very nice and informative post.Do you know where i can get more info about Adinkra symbols?
"The awakening process is your spirit rising above pollution"-Obara meji

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:01 am

If you can find some books, then tell me. I see the knowledge I have within these symbols as they are potray and describe today by the Akan people and whomever.
For instance, Satan's Grail, which is his sigil, points to the mixture of both the masculine and feminine energies to create the "golden elxier" that brings about perfection. Which also portray the male and femalefe aspects of ourselves merging together to form a new body, twice born.
Then we have:

The Measuring Rod,Hwehwemudua (Hwehwɛmudua).
But it's it's cup. It's said in tai chi, qigong, that talented fighters know how strong they are be reading each others chi, jing. Jing is the creative aspect, internal power that is developed naturally by grounding and lifting yourself up and allowing energies to mix. This is tooken another step with ambrosia which felt flipping amazing as it mixed.

To balance the weight is to see how light you are like the feather I Egypt. How much energy life have you retained. That is then what is measured. Your progress as you are recreated and perfected. The two into one.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:51 am

Meditating on these symbols are uplifting. Gye Nyame as the void, etherial space it represents, begets life as it opens you up while keeping the energies retained. I was lifted up all the way. It was cool and misty. But

Mudras are very effective. The Fist mudra, where both fist are connected in front of you near solar or chest area is effective to remove obstacles as stated. By lifted up the thumbs and connecting them with each other, energy is drawn up the spine, but when you bring your thumbs down, things fall into place. It effective.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Return to Black Satanist Community