Board index Black Satanist Community Impulse

Impulse

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 am

When you become more adept, empowered from meditations and else, you will naturally have disgust with the enemy. This might be more to an extreme or less from my personal experience , but the hate is there.
These are the creatures who find joy in sorrow and pain in others, while actual humanity differ. It can, could get hard for you, and TRUST ME CAUSE I REALLY UNDERSTAND. But don't let these things or any get in your way.

the best way to do this is to ease the tension within your body. To simply relax And given in. To remain conscious And aware. To naturally be you. And this is what Father and the Gods have been helping me with. I'm a girl. There needs to be alot of toughening going on from being retained. I've been doing well.
(This post ' s going off topic)

To get to the point, a tree potentential is immeasurable. It's gonna take time to cultivate and rise. And to actually get there, you need to be still. That's simply it. Earth and air, bear and bird. If there is tension in your upper body, that is a major promblem. Tension and excessive stress depletes chi and cause you to age faster. It kills you.

Open you arms to your solar plexus, stand in wuji stance (feet parallel and shoulder width), lift up your head and breathe. If you can't will energy, don't bother. Embrace and breath. Let your weight drop and simply lift up your head to see the sky (eyes closed, that was an allegory)

BREATHE and maintain, this is going to help you ALOT as far as emoowerment. Just breathe and keep this feeling throughout the day. Welcome to qigong my beautiful family.
This helps retains and ground your ennergy and mind (different from above), as well aiding in the circulation of vital energy. It does an EXTREME JOB in opening yourself up. If you wanna practice just ball up your fist to see what I mean and open, pressure is lost. The flow becomes whole.

Succubi onceo told me I was a monkey. Extreme allegory. Qigong tames and enlivens.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:26 am

I have always thought you were Mr. Bluenitwolf not Miss Bluenitwolf
Namasatan

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:50 am

"That might offer you a modicum of empty solace to escape your pitiful frailty, but no more..."

I thought so too for awhile. But it looks like I still needed to improve and man up.

RTR

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 pm

I'm a girl

Plot twist! lol

Hail Satan!!!

Post Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:36 am

I did this even more correctly and got greater results. This is more powerful than realized. I did it after Falun, so the effects were amplified I guess. Even so, major wow.

RTR

Post Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:50 pm

Is your way of speakling all an allegory? Cuz I'm not really understanding you lol
Namasatan

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:59 am

What I type wasn't an allegory, but if you want to see full blown allegories for the work and meditations, you can read/study some qigong poetry.

RTR

Post Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Tree in the Harvest

The autumn sun is hot, the air is still. Long lines of sunlight
filter through the orchards and across the golden fields. Small
insects dart and hover in the warmth.

This is the time of bearing fruit. The tree has been transformed.
It bore the patient work of summer's long, slow days. Now it is
calm. Each leaf and living cell is rich.

The harvest has begun. The sound of labour drones across the
land. The earth is yielding up its produce, like an offering.
Unmoved, the tree has stood in solitude, surrounded only by
the universe. It did its work in silence. Now all its sinews
store the essence it so soundlessly distilled from sunlight
and from air.

Its spreading boughs are full, like woven baskets overfilled
with fruit. The tree is heavy with itsgroivth. The seeds of future
forests lie in countless numbers in its arms.

RTR

Return to Black Satanist Community