Board index JoyofSatan666 VERY IMPORTANT!! SPECIAL RITUAL 1/February/17

VERY IMPORTANT!! SPECIAL RITUAL 1/February/17

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

I was going to wait to post this near the time of the 10 of February lunar eclipse. Given the severity of the situation, I am posting this now to make sure everyone has a copy. If you want to begin this ritual now, this is fine, but just make sure you also do this ritual at the time of the eclipse and ideally every day, until the 26th of February, which will be the New Moon and a solar eclipse. The eclipses will act to amplify the energy and the waning Moon [full to new] will act to facilitate the ritual. This ritual is easy and should be done daily through the dates given above, but EVERYONE SHOULD DO THE RITUAL AT LEAST ONCE.

JoS has been cursed. The Ministry here know who threw the curse [at least one] and given it was a “generalized curse,” everyone here has been affected to a greater or lesser extent. Certain organizations who claim to be “Satanists” but who readily accept Jews are being rotted out and controlled from the inside. A Jew is a Jew is a Jew… First and foremost. The reason we were cursed so hard? For doing work for Father Satan; the RTRs. So here we have Jews who work directly against Satan. They call themselves “Satanists” but do not believe in him. They only work to make Satanism look bad, and to conform to the Christian concept of Satanism. This is some of the element we are dealing with.

Satan and our Gods are completely fed up and enraged by these organizations. They are taken over by Jews and are actively working for his destruction. This is no different from how the originally Satanic Freemasonry was taken over and hijacked by the Jews. Few of the original rituals remain, the modern newly initiated Freemason swears upon the bible and all of it is now geared toward communism.

Joy of Satan has strength in numbers. We have tens of thousands of members in the Yahoo groups alone and regarding the forums, which most of the boards are open to the public, many who only read the posts do not join on, so there is no telling how many we have who regularly read the forums. For those who do, and who agree with us, you are members and also should definitely do this ritual. We also have people who frequently visit the JoS website. Our numbers could even pass the 100,000 mark for all we know. What this ritual will do is gather the energy together, no different from how the RTRs have been working. The RTRs have been bringing about justice, which has become so rare these days, as corruption has gotten out of control.

I know and can feel how certain enemy filth reads my posts and wonders how and why I’m still alive, after they put numerous and powerful death curses on me. YES, I’m obviously still here, and I’m fine. Image Satan told me many, many years ago that there would be numerous attempts on my life. He said some of these I will be aware of [like the bomb just beaming with Christian love that was hooked under our car], and most I would not. He also told me none of these would ever succeed and stated: “One thing you can be assured of, they will all KNOW *ME.*” I don’t care whether the enemy scum believes in Satan or not, nearly all of us here know he is real and honor him.
Now, for the ritual…

You can begin this ritual now, but it is extremely important that you perform the ritual on the 10th and the 11th of February, during the eclipse. In addition, ideally, this ritual should be performed every single day through to the 26th of February. It is pretty simple and does not take too long. Following this on the 2nd of March, everyone should begin building an aura of protection to deflect any and all curses, negative energy directed at us and so forth and return it to the sender/s. This aura of protection is a bit different and I will post this as well. This aura of protection works best during a waxing Moon and should be applied when your aura is completely eradicated of any negative energy.
Even if you haven’t been doing the RTRs, it is important to do this working.

In addition, if you have any familiars, it is also important to clean their auras and souls as well. [See below].

Open with the following prayer:
Hear me oh Great and Mighty Satan. I ask your help in returning these curses, amplified to the senders who have attacked us for doing your work. You know who they are. They will know your wrath. I ask that you send a Demon to me to take and deliver the curses and thoughtforms that I have cleaned from my aura and soul directly to those who have sent them. O Mighty Satan, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor, and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

1. Visualize a brilliantly bright Sun directly above your head.
Affirm: “The light is cleaning and removing any and all negative energy, thoughtforms, and curses on or connected to my soul that have been directed to me, and is returning them to the senders.”
State this 3 times.

2. Visualize this Sun descending down into your head and pushing down any dirt, filth, thoughtforms [thoughtforms can appear as chunks of filth or for those who are advanced, you can see them as they may be shapes, symbols, like elementals, or otherwise]. This will be grey or black energy [as it collects], and will get darker as it descends.

3. Visualize the brilliant light descending through your throat, down through your shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down through your feet, pushing out all of the dirt from your aura and soul.

4. Move the filth beside you, in a pile.

5. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Keep piling the dirt.

6. When you are finished, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either ask for a Demon to take the energy and to return it to the senders [especially if you’re new], OR, you can visualize it shooting away from you, directing it to the senders.

For Familiars:

The above illustration is both the same for a cat or a dog, a horse and all four legged animals. Snakes and other reptiles have their chakras lined up along their bodies the same way. Some members also have spiders. For cleaning a spider familiar, just visualize the spider engulfed in a brilliant Sun and pull the Sun from its body, pushing out any negative energies. The same goes for other small familiars.

You should do the exact same ritual above for your familiar/s. This is extremely important. You can also use an astral brush or comb [visualize this] in addition and brush any astral negativities from his/her fur, piling it up in the same way, and returning it to the senders.

Your familiar protects your soul. It is important to clean his/her aura frequently. Also, to build a powerful aura of protection around him/her. This should be done every day during a waxing Moon. I will post this shortly.

For a PDF copy of this ritual:
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

So this is the reason for my flumsy week. It's been a little horrid, still overcoming the rest. But lol, the enemy just help to push me to do more work. As well as more empowerment. Lol should I thank these guys. Loloololol. How do you attack someone and help raise them up afterwards, by being a jew.
I feel more empowerment. Satan and the Gods are there. I'm glad they stuck with me. Gotta cool off for now.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Filthy kikes. They are filthy and dirty. Motherfuckers. They think they are tough.

[quote="High Priestess Maxine Dietrich"]
JoS has been cursed. The Ministry here know who threw the curse [at least one] and given it was a “generalized curse,” everyone here has been affected to a greater or lesser extent.

This explains why things have been so shitty lately. My house was broken into, I was injured while working on fixing the damage, just about everything throughout each day has been going wrong, and I've been feeling like shit. This curse would also have changed my work situation, which could have left me no time to meditate or do RTR's.
FUCK THAT AND FUCK THE SCUM THAT DID THIS!!!

Thank you for this, I'm starting today and will do this every day as you said we should.

Brothers and Sisters, let's rip those worthless shits apart with their very own curses! Let's show them that True Satanists are NOT to be fucked with!!

Tactically speaking, this is a brilliant strategy. Turn all their forces against themselves so they destroy themselves.

Now should we focus entirely on this or can we still continue the other RTR's?

Truth has been said. This explains why my chakras and aura started becoming dimmer at rates not seen before.

We shall fight and we shall win!

That felt pretty good :^)

I noticed in the last few days that ive been attacked and that some thoughtforms are around me which i managed to see for 1-2 seconds... which also explains why im being attacked by few people for no fucking reason who just wish to provoce me... the same with my love life, the situation at her family house escalated ( is that the word..? Sorry bad english) really fucking bad... enemyis trying to hurt me by hurting or controlling people around me... i barely wait to do this ritual today, those jewfuckers are going to suffer!!!

I just have to say I feel amazing right now. Like wow what a huge difference. And I do the Suryae mantra everyday for protection and cleaning.

Thank you!

I'm did this all start around the 24th of January? Yes things have seemed not right to me. I guess I've still had some sucess with spells but something seemed vaguely off. Something has seemed vaguely threatening. A very subtle feeling. An illness tried to take hold but didn't fully manifest but I was a bit tired. I guess my powers are growing because I weathered this better than other past events.

MANY fake "Satanists" simply wanting to be evil. These are some sick freaks that try to say they are Satanists, but they're nothing more than reptilians, and are gathering members for their death cult just like the bible. They promote cannibalism, necrophilia, human sacrifice, drugs, and suicide, telling you over and over to kill yourself and accept death, to name a few things these lizards ingrain into their fans minds. They talk down upon religion, but encourage people to be nihilistic criminals.

These songs would be great to spam with JOS links, as people are being directed away from Satan and back to death worship just like the bible - the Jews controlling both sides yet again. These are a few *recent* songs of artists in this FAKE Satanic death cult, but ALL their songs are blasphemy towards Satan and the Gods and could greatly use JOS links!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8wnhA44lLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBl7GqEX3ps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX-8h-FBQtE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LzX1gxrlIo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abFS-J9wuCs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjTJe8yOMfE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnZQnp7NnpQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l2qF3N_p5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRsvv5-uED8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0vDbmtAjKU

They all chant "666" etc, ALL claiming to worship Satan! These worthless psychos have never spoken to the Gods in their life, I assure you. This is just on YouTube, there are limitless more artists on SoundCloud, which all could use JOS links as well.
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Are familiars and pets different? I have pets but I never used them for any of my meditations.

Way_Seeker666 wrote:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
JoS has been cursed. The Ministry here know who threw the curse [at least one] and given it was a “generalized curse,” everyone here has been affected to a greater or lesser extent.

This explains why things have been so shitty lately. My house was broken into, I was injured while working on fixing the damage, just about everything throughout each day has been going wrong, and I've been feeling like shit. This curse would also have changed my work situation, which could have left me no time to meditate or do RTR's.

Thank you for this, I'm starting today and will do this every day as you said we should.

Brothers and Sisters, let's rip those worthless shits apart with their very own curses! Let's show them that True Satanists are NOT to be fucked with!!

Maxine wrote about this before so this wouldn't hapoen. I know man, it sucks. Use runes or solar chants to repel any and all intruders in your house, apt, or room if you have roomate. It works well.

RTR

Thank you High Priestess

This ritual had lift me up awake and happier, I have been feeling too low on energy to do rtrs a bit ago and I can see it must be these jews and their lackey "satanists" cursing us.

Should we clean the soul of our pets too, or just familiars?

fight fire with fire

lets rock
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Anne Flowers wrote:
Tactically speaking, this is a brilliant strategy. Turn all their forces against themselves so they destroy themselves.

Now should we focus entirely on this or can we still continue the other RTR's?

This is basically just a super powerful cleaning of the soul, with sending the shit back to the shit that sent it. RTR's should be kept up as you are able to. For the time that HPS Maxine stated to do the main ritual, this will take priority, but if you can keep up the RTR's especially the 72 names then do so. Push, but dont over exert yourself, our energies must remain high and powerful.

Cursing us won't save these luntatic jews and their lackeys from what's gonna happen to them by opposing Satan's will. Very much looking foward to doing this tonight.

Now I understand the situation I had in these days ! In particular I was so surprised about a day when I woke up and I was saying in my head things like "Jesus" or "forgive me, I am a sinner..." No way!! Also my w-lan connection stopped working for some days, plus I had so many negative thoughts saying that I am so ugly, and doing RTR was the wrong choice. I got scared to loose all things I earned with my honest hard work.
So this post come out just in perfect time! Thanks for this.
So we have to keep fighting to protect our hounorable gentile Souls ; and for freedom of our people.
My faith in Satan and our God's is still the same; I will be forever with them :)
Ave Satanas Invictus!

Hail to all Gods of Duat!

The Time for freedom of all Gentile is now!

This feels good. Can I continue to clean my aura this way even after we stop this ritual?

That might explain a threat post i have read in a youtube video about JoS (i will try to find the link) that a ''satanist'' made, telling that he and other ''satanic'' cults had enough with us and they plan something big against us BECAUSE WE ARE TAKING ALL OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE FROM THEM. Idiots, they will get what they deserve and we will keep growing and growing. :twisted:

Hello dear Family. I was going to ask for help in our group, but I would like to right here also if its ok ( if not please delete my post) The problem is I am suddenly i suddenly started feel bad from about middle of December, i couldn't work, i couldn't move even. wanted to sleep all the time. After a few days I ve got a feeling that I have to do MUNKA spell for 40 days so I can free myself from curse. I dont know where that feeling came from that I have to do it, I just knew it somehow, I can not explain. I didn't even know it is can be connected with my sudden sickness. I didn't know it until now. I already finished 40 days of MUNKA spelling but I am still not ok, I cant work any more, only a few hours a week. Buy the way, i also have got that unexplained feeling that i must star money- spell also, like somebody already knew that i will not able to work. So here i am, feel not well more then a month, cant work, no money. I also noticed last few days when i was doing RTR like i cant feel that it is working anymore ( not RTR not working, only if i am performing it). Now we understand the reason of all this, but i am completely broken, i dont know what to do, i have no energy at all, even to talk. Please dont leave me alone, i am so scared

HeilOdin666 wrote:
This feels good. Can I continue to clean my aura this way even after we stop this ritual?
Absolutely! I will make this part of my meditation routine as it's great to clean your aura and chakras.
Namasatan

I wonder if this is the reason I've been having nightmares and some serious feelings of fear lately... I don't know, for a few night now I've felt this feeling of absolute horror while going to sleep. I'm starting this ritual today, let's see if it helps.

More to come . . . .
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

And I thought this rough couple of weeks were just my old habits rearing its ugly head again. Thank you, I will get started on this tonight.
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.

Sisarkolmetoista wrote:
I wonder if this is the reason I've been having nightmares and some serious feelings of fear lately... I don't know, for a few night now I've felt this feeling of absolute horror while going to sleep. I'm starting this ritual today, let's see if it helps.

Yeah, im having some trouble sleeping for ca. 2 weeks now, i mean, when i see horror in my dreams i usually go lucid and know im dreaming but i do not have controll over my dreams so easily as i used to, i can usually break the horror dreams, but these... i not so easily, and i dont sleep lightly lately, i do have enough of sleep but dreams are fucked up and stressfull, even thou i do not have stress or something, im feeling perfectly fine and everything is fine, but its like something is trying to fuck me up all the time....

i did the ritual now, it seems i have shitload of dirt on aura, i must keep cleaining it with much better visualisation to make it count even more...

So this is the reason. They were moving around right above my head in my bed. Woke me up and there was a big sensation of fear. I thought there was thief in my house, and I even drove around the block to see if something was happening there, and nothing.The sensation of treat and the feeling of reptilian energy were high.

There was a girl and thoghtform right beside my bed.

I was going to wait to post this near the time of the 10 of February lunar eclipse.
[...]
For a PDF copy of this ritual:
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1-2-17.htm

Thank you HPS maxine for the ritual, I felt better after I did it. I wondered why I kept screwing up with people and I always felt depressed too...until this showed up, I just went: "DAFUQ! Just why! :o :o :o " and at the same time, knew that the enemy will do anything like this because we are getting rid of the Jew threat.

One thing HPS, I was going to say this in yahoo but I was not able to send this.

Is there anyway we can use the energies of Pluto to attack the enemy like to vibrate any mantra for Pluto? And is it okay to use Pluto energies for black magick? I wanted to say my ideas of a bigger revenge against enemies of the JoS or one's own personal enemies if they have done anything extremely wrong to any of us.

More about pluto: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Pluto.html

Or maybe...we can teach some kike lackey groups a lesson with:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

"It is very important to know the nature of the star/s you intend to invoke energy from, as some stars such as Polaris and Caput Algol are extremely destructive and people who have invoked these energies have gone insane."

In closing, I'm not saying that there is anything better than the RTR's, the RTR's are doing extreme damage overtime. It's just me being curious to know if this is possible and can be possibly done against enemies for black magick. I'm studying on my own but I want to know what others think about this.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

barbariska wrote:
Hello dear Family. I was going to ask for help in our group, but I would like to right here also if its ok ( if not please delete my post) The problem is I am suddenly i suddenly started feel bad from about middle of December, i couldn't work, i couldn't move even. wanted to sleep all the time. After a few days I ve got a feeling that I have to do MUNKA spell for 40 days so I can free myself from curse. I dont know where that feeling came from that I have to do it, I just knew it somehow, I can not explain. I didn't even know it is can be connected with my sudden sickness. I didn't know it until now. I already finished 40 days of MUNKA spelling but I am still not ok, I cant work any more, only a few hours a week. Buy the way, i also have got that unexplained feeling that i must star money- spell also, like somebody already knew that i will not able to work. So here i am, feel not well more then a month, cant work, no money. I also noticed last few days when i was doing RTR like i cant feel that it is working anymore ( not RTR not working, only if i am performing it). Now we understand the reason of all this, but i am completely broken, i dont know what to do, i have no energy at all, even to talk. Please dont leave me alone, i am so scared

This sounds like REALLY bad transits more than anything. Please also mind your diet, take good care of your physical body and do frequent meditation no matter how you may be feeling in regards to it. After around 20 days you will start to pick up. Intensive cleaning, too.

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Site Admin

Do *NOT* associate these events with personal mishap more than you should. This only affects things so much. Most of the things members describe can be tracked down to normal issues such as not taking care of one's self, then added the planetary transits. Please check these before thinking the matters.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
barbariska wrote:

This sounds like REALLY bad transits more than anything. Please also mind your diet, take good care of your physical body and do frequent meditation no matter how you may be feeling in regards to it. After around 20 days you will start to pick up. Intensive cleaning, too.

Yes as HP Cobra said, make sure you are taking good care of your physical body. Also by meditation don't take that as going over the top with a boat load of rituals and pushing yourself beyond your limits - that would only do more harm than good. PLEASE read this as well: topic17625.html

Also if you feel a doctor's visit may be beneficial, please don't hold it off if need be. I wish you a speedy recovery from this and may Satan and the God's bless you!
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Thank you for this ritual!!!
Everyone take care!
Fighting!

"Spiritual satanism is national socialism at its very pure core."

topic2297.html

"Nazism IS Satan's New World Order."

topic5131.html

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Thank you so much for your help, HP Hoodedcobra 666, and I apologize for posting without checking first.

twinflame wrote:
Yes as HP Cobra said, make sure you are taking good care of your physical body. Also by meditation don't take that as going over the top with a boat load of rituals and pushing yourself beyond your limits - that would only do more harm than good. PLEASE read this as well: https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17625.htm

Also if you feel a doctor's visit may be beneficial, please don't hold it off if need be. I wish you a speedy recovery from this and may Satan and the God's bless you!

Thank you, dear Twinflame for your help and for the kind words. I am doing what HP Cobra said, and doing the Ritual what HP Maxine posted for us makes me feel better at least emotionally . And something really good happened, after I have done this Ritual for my dog only once, she stopped coughing. My dog was coughing since my problems started, tablets helping just a little, but after only one Ritual she is not coughing more than 24 hours.

Would it help to also do the Joy of Satan protection ritual.? Viibrating the Algiz, Sovilo, and Tyr runes then the affirmation?

Site Admin

jbkbmz wrote:
Would it help to also do the Joy of Satan protection ritual.? Viibrating the Algiz, Sovilo, and Tyr runes then the affirmation?

Definitely, and since you are all members, it will protect each and everyone of you as well. This is for all of us and those who are genuinely with us. Those who have this place as a part of them, might have gotten some flack. I know for a fact definitely people who work with Satan through the JoS have had a few issues from these deranged monkey curses.

So the HPS Maxine's working and the Ritual together, will not only throw such things back, but prevent them alltogether from re-emerging. Cursing again would mean decimation basically. Not only we have thousands strong, but our strong are very strong. Far stronger than most 'spiritualists' out there and wanna-be's. So we are going to gradually together work on some things for benefits of all. In the future it may also be financial, protections, etc, after we have settled some accounts on other issues.

Site Admin

barbariska wrote:
twinflame wrote:
Yes as HP Cobra said, make sure you are taking good care of your physical body. Also by meditation don't take that as going over the top with a boat load of rituals and pushing yourself beyond your limits - that would only do more harm than good. PLEASE read this as well: https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic17625.htm

Thank you, dear Twinflame for your help and for the kind words. I am doing what HP Cobra said, and doing the Ritual what HP Maxine posted for us makes me feel better at least emotionally . And something really good happened, after I have done this Ritual for my dog only once, she stopped coughing. My dog was coughing since my problems started, tablets helping just a little, but after only one Ritual she is not coughing more than 24 hours.

Now that you mentioned your dog. These curses and/or negativity, can sometimes (as familliars defend the mages spiritually) bounce to pets if they are psychic (depending on how psychic they are). This seems to be your situation. Also the cleaning works in general for familliars and those little friends we have with us, so your dog may have been into negative energy. Do it more than once to get your dog to full health.

In anyway, defend yourself and don't let up. Check your transits. Its really not that hard. Start fortifying. For every Saturn there is a Jupiter. Good times will come, just persist and learn from these rough patches.

Site Admin

Oh. I forgot to mention. We are doing these Rituals to fortify our end of the deal. After all, the Gods are going to take THEIR end of the deal on these cockroaches. Considering the Gods are infuriated, these so called ((('people'))) are going to pay the price. Its one thing to have human enemies, its another to have turned Satan to your own mortal enemy.

Satan and the Gods attack way worse than most of these 'grey' attacks, and people have no idea. I have witnessed how they deal with evil and treacherous fools myself. Nobody would want this for themselves if they knew.

Site Admin

Gadamlu wrote:
And I thought this rough couple of weeks were just my old habits rearing its ugly head again. Thank you, I will get started on this tonight.

Drum it with self hypnosis and meditation until its out of you, whatever this habit is. Even if you lose a fight here and there, don't grow crazy over it, but be unrelenting until you finally get it off. Habits are just that, programmed habits, and if they suck, they are of no value. The feeling of weakness resulting from such is also not worth the thing, sometimes they also drain resources and health etc, and some are deadly. So just let it go. Don't run from it, cut loose from it. And seal the wound. Hope this helps to show you what might work best.

The gods want to encourage us to do the rituals, They attacked us fo doing RTR.

Some people are FUCKED

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Gadamlu wrote:

Drum it with self hypnosis and meditation until its out of you, whatever this habit is. Even if you lose a fight here and there, don't grow crazy over it, but be unrelenting until you finally get it off. Habits are just that, programmed habits, and if they suck, they are of no value. The feeling of weakness resulting from such is also not worth the thing, sometimes they also drain resources and health etc, and some are deadly. So just let it go. Don't run from it, cut loose from it. And seal the wound. Hope this helps to show you what might work best.

It helped

RTR

My week has been quite wonderful and I received an unexpected financial bonus totaling in the high hundreds of dollars. This is because I put a lot of effort into protecting myself. As a result, bad things do not happen to me. Here is what I do every day:

1. 54 vibrations of ALGIZ, BERKANO, and SAULO (the more powerful version of SOWILO) directed with the affirmation, "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way."

The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes
post745.html

2. Vibrate SATANAS into each of my main chakras, visualize a staff rising through my main chakras, vibrate SATANAS into the staff, spin the staff at the speed of light and affirm that my chakras are vibrating and spinning at the speed of light. I do that entire process three times and then vibrate AUM into my aura 40 times. I then direct the energies with the affirmation, "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way."

SATANAS
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/SATANAS.htm

3. Non-stop sun squares except for when the sun is in Aquarius or Libra. Saturn is the cause of almost all crap and the enemy is a vicious Saturn cult trying to enslave humanity using the malefic energies of Saturn. Sun squares can be used to nullify malefic Saturn influence in your life. A potential affirmation is,"In a positive manner, the energies of the sun square are permanently and completely nullifying all negative Saturn influence in my life."

Satan's Magickal Squares PDF and Audio Mp3s

4. Non-stop Jupiter squares. Jupiter squares can be used for protection and increasing your luck. A Jupiter square takes 5-10 minutes a day and is done in 2 weeks.

5. The protection working using SURYAE from here:

Meditation for Protection
topic10007.html

6. Cleaning my aura using the mantras VREEM and VI-SUDDI. VREEM and VI-SUDDI can be used to clean both your aura and chakras. VREEM is vibrated VVV-RRR-EEE-MMM. VI-SUDDI is vibrated VVV-EEE SSS-UUU-D-D-D-EEE. E is vibrated as in see or tea. D is vibrated like an exaggerated TH on the hard palate.

7. The basic aura of protection here:

Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

8. Banishing Rituals to keep enemy entities out of my house and my life.

Banishing Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html

It is to your advantage to protect yourself. The time and money lost due to accidents, injuries, cars breaking down, computers malfunctioning, theft, enemy attacks, and other crap adds up. Spending 20 minutes a day protecting yourself pays itself back by saving you thousands of dollars in medical bills or repair fees or days of misery due to being harassed by enemy entities.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

johnson_akemi wrote:
My week has been quite wonderful and I received an unexpected financial bonus totaling in the high hundreds of dollars. This is because I put a lot of effort into protecting myself. As a result, bad things do not happen to me. Here is what I do every day:

1. 54 vibrations of ALGIZ, BERKANO, and SAULO (the more powerful version of SOWILO) directed with the affirmation, "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way."

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html

2. Vibrate SATANAS into each of my main chakras, visualize a staff rising through my main chakras, vibrate SATANAS into the staff, spin the staff at the speed of light and affirm that my chakras are vibrating and spinning at the speed of light. I do that entire process three times and then vibrate AUM into my aura 40 times. I then direct the energies with the affirmation, "I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way."

SATANAS

3. Non-stop sun squares except for when the sun is in Aquarius or Libra. Saturn is the cause of almost all crap and the enemy is a vicious Saturn cult trying to enslave humanity using the malefic energies of Saturn. Sun squares can be used to nullify malefic Saturn influence in your life. A potential affirmation is,"In a positive manner, the energies of the sun square are permanently and completely nullifying all negative Saturn influence in my life."

4. Non-stop Jupiter squares. Jupiter squares can be used for protection and increasing your luck. A Jupiter square takes 5-10 minutes a day and is done in 2 weeks.

http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html

6. Cleaning my aura using the mantras VREEM and VI-SUDDI. VREEM and VI-SUDDI can be used to clean both your aura and chakras. VREEM is vibrated VVV-RRR-EEE-MMM. VI-SUDDI is vibrated VVV-EEE SSS-UUU-D-D-D-EEE. E is vibrated as in see or tea. D is vibrated like an exaggerated TH on the hard palate.

Aura of Protection

Banishing Ritual

It is to your advantage to protect yourself. The time and money lost due to accidents, injuries, cars breaking down, computers malfunctioning, theft, enemy attacks, and other crap adds up. Spending 20 minutes a day protecting yourself pays itself back by saving you thousands of dollars in medical bills or repair fees or days of misery due to being harassed by enemy entities.

My my Mr. Akemi. You are quite the inspiration and a leading example for all to follow. Hats off to you.

I'm wondering..
my mother and brother both had a very bad flu
at the same time
but to me nothing bad happened at all
Maybe just because I'm doing very frequently jupiters squares and protection of aura since December

by the way
this VREEM mantra seems interesting
What does it mean, where does it come from?

In addition to Johnson Akemi's awesome reply, there is another thing that can be done: Do the Curse Israel RTR and then immediately after, start cursing Israel with runes such as Thurisaz and Hagl. Best done in hours of Saturn or Mars.

Curse Israel RTR
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... Ritual.htm

Runes
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... balah.html
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

johnson_akemi wrote:

post745.html

SATANAS

topic10007.html

Aura of Protection

Banishing Ritual

I was actually doing sun square + vibrating 108 times suryae + the banishing ritual; but I am so discouraged by my little results (I still meet bad people + bad luck + bad energies) that I stopped.
What am I doing wrong ?
I will try the meditation program of Jhonson A. He is always a wise advisor .
Ave Satanas Invictus!

Freyja76 wrote:
I was actually doing sun square + vibrating 108 times suryae + the banishing ritual; but I am so discouraged by my little results (I still meet bad people + bad luck + bad energies) that I stopped.
What am I doing wrong ?

Your aura of protection is cumulative; the longer you strengthen it, the more powerful it gets. I have been strengthening my aura of protection for years. I started empowering my aura of protection years ago because I was heavily attacked by enemy entities and it took months to get the attacks to reduce. You need to keep empowering your aura of protection no matter what happens. Over time, your aura of protection will get stronger.

Also, a strong aura of protection is not going to eject all horrible people from the planet. There will still be horrible people you encounter at the store or at work and horrible family members will still be assholes. If you encounter someone horrible, keep all contact to a minimum and stay away from the person. As you meditate and become more sensitive to energy, you will get gut feelings about people or places. If someone or something does not feel right, stay away. Listening to your intuition and gut feelings can save your life.
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Way_Seeker666 wrote:
JoS has been cursed. The Ministry here know who threw the curse [at least one] and given it was una “generalized curse,” everyone here has been affected to a greater or lesser extent.

I Had before the flu and then the stomach flu with diarrhea is why ..I am just bastards cowards shit Jews How I hate them look forward to the day when there will be no more
Condividi questa traduzione

SMS
Email
WhatsApp
Twitter
Google+
CRONOLOGIAPREFERITI

Thanks Jhonson A.
Ave Satanas Invictus!

Salute. !

Visualisation: https://youtu.be/pRVsNKbq284

冰雹撒旦 .
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

No wonder I've been getting my ass kicked I thought it was this girl cursing me, and when the reverse curses were having minimal effect when I do my aura of protection daily, I was like what the fudge, then I starting feeling multiple effects of several varietys of curses simultaneously, thinking a coven perhaps, either way, it's back fired, I may be hurt right now, but once I get patched up, I'm gonna fiend RTRs, then I'm gonna wipe my bum with pages from the bible and smear it right on Jewhovahs forehead

Filthy kikes. I hope they enjoy every last bit of the filth off this cleansing and their dark energies the try to use on us come right back in full force. Hail Satan and praise be to the demons who guide and defend us. I find it no coincidence that my husband and I have had some fights and problems lately that have likely been a result of these bastards trying to attack.

There is strength in numbers and in supporting eachother and I pray our brothers and sisters will be safe in these times.

Return to JoyofSatan666