Board index JoyofSatan666 Good News

Good News

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:31 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

From all the news coming down from the wire now from Russia. If Hillary had of won the election we would now be in WW3. That is right from the Russian government.

Our RTR's changed the election.

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 am

Hell yeah.

Hail Satan!!!

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:27 am

This is amazing news!! ^^
Made me smile :)
"You might be surrounded by darkness, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" ~ Commander Abigor.

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:09 am

Excellent :o
Well one question. If we keep like this, how will things turn out in the next 2-3 years?

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:17 pm

Any place where this info is posted? Besides the obvious 2+2, that many gentiles were blind toward by voting for her.

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:31 pm

And all of the brainwashed junkees are still bitching about how America is ruined now cause of Trump.

I tried searching for links, couldn't find any besides those that state that she could start it, not an actual confirmation from Russia.

If anyone has any links please share! :)

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:48 pm

So proud of my Brothers and Sisters! I knew Hilary would send us into disaster. I've been reading a lot about members involved in the Clinton Foundation. Absolutely vile people, if you can call them people.
Of course, Trump's team is no better. But still. They're easier to "use".

Let's keep it up!!

O Father Satan,
The Radiant Morning Star
Of Eternal Light.

O Ruler of Earth,
Guide Me Along the Straight Path
And I Shall Serve You.

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:26 pm

Now we will have a civil war instead! Any RTRs to stop that?

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:50 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Masters666 wrote:

I highly doubt pink Cuckings are going to cause any civil war. First of all they don't have the guns. Second off they are too entitled, worthless, and loudmouthed to fight any war over their beliefs. As for the more 'warlike', they will quickly get back on it and they lack all organization to carry out any 'war' even if the jews co-ordinate them. So don't tie into these energies. The jews will do anything in their power possible as usual to make this happen, but so long we continue, it will not manifest.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:45 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Masters666 wrote:

I highly doubt pink Cuckings are going to cause any civil war. First of all they don't have the guns. Second off they are too entitled, worthless, and loudmouthed to fight any war over their beliefs. As for the more 'warlike', they will quickly get back on it and they lack all organization to carry out any 'war' even if the jews co-ordinate them. So don't tie into these energies. The jews will do anything in their power possible as usual to make this happen, but so long we continue, it will not manifest.

Just like all the other times

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:05 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The riot mobs were simply paid agents of jews like Soros they don't represent some major mass opinion. Trump probably also won the popular vote as well. And is right that the extra three million votes the Democrat's got was elector fraud. As the Democrat's got caught admitting on tape they have a entire system they do this with.

Since Trump is keeping his promises and acting normal most people will warm up to him in time. He also has the support of large quiet majority.

Masters666 wrote:

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:18 am

Trump is a bad goy
even HP mageson is warming up to him lately

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:55 pm

I wish my RTR's would've prevented Donald Drumpf from putting another Jew on our Supreme Court.

Our entire Supreme Court is crypto now....led by that gentile imposter Roberts.

Don't ever forget this.

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:01 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

No, what I stated is common sense Trump is not acting out the character the media created around him, is keeping his promises and in time normalization will set in and people will like him.

I am not a emotional retard, that throws reason and common sense out the window, just because I don't really care for a person. I am however wondering how the jews will attempt to keep pushing the agenda via Trump. So far he is surrounded by anti-Iranian Hawks.

Trump will be what he is a reformer and this will do a bit for America here and there. But nothing drastic in the long run. As he is probably will not abolish the federal reserve and has put a Goldman sachs fellow in charge of the Treasury which is what Obama did as well and this raped America with the banker bailouts.

Alexander wrote:
Trump is a bad goy

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:07 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The previous holder of that seat was a Talmudist and jew ass kisser, maybe even a part jew and was part of the Catholic network as well.

SipTX wrote:
I wish my RTR's would've prevented Donald Drumpf from putting another Jew on our Supreme Court.

Our entire Supreme Court is crypto now....led by that gentile imposter Roberts.

Don't ever forget this.

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:58 pm

Trump is literally a Jew...

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Masters666 wrote:

A Civil war is much needed in the US, in order to awaken the people of the existance of Zionism
If the answer to 1984 is 1776;
Then the answer to Zionism is Satanism.

Hail Satan

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:31 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

America already had such a war and it just destroyed everything. Another civil war will awaken people to the existence of there
is another civil war going on and that is it. The jews are the ones who would love for this to happen. It would destroy America forever and give them a military dictatorship if anything was left.

Having a civil war in a nation that has nuuuucaler weaponz as well is insane. What side shall use theirs first.... Who is to say China would not use the chance for the invasion their government members where taking about as a possibility as well.

Jedy_Hacker wrote:
Masters666 wrote:

A Civil war is much needed in the US, in order to awaken the people of the existance of Zionism

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:52 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
America already had such a war and it just destroyed everything. Another civil war will awaken people to the existence of there
is another civil war going on and that is it. The jews are the ones who would love for this to happen. It would destroy America forever and give them a military dictatorship if anything was left.

Having a civil war in a nation that has nuuuucaler weaponz as well is insane. What side shall use theirs first.... Who is to say China would not use the chance for the invasion their government members where taking about as a possibility as well.

Jedy_Hacker wrote:
Masters666 wrote:

Seems our only opportunity to destroy Jew control in America, and their illusionary shroud. Wiil be another economic collapse that ignites another revolution. That will be the time of crucial action.

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:14 am

Similar Pre-post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KfrIEh7O-0

Hail Satan.
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:51 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
No, what I stated is common sense Trump is not acting out the character the media created around him, is keeping his promises and in time normalization will set in and people will like him.

That will only happen if he does keep his promises. A lot to do for him.

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:22 pm

Things seem to be slowly but surely turning to our favor. Generally people seem to be rejecting a lot of jewish bullshit and looks like the majority wants change. A slow transition is the way to go for now I think.

Neither the US or the European nations must fall into chaos while communist super powers such as china are still at large. This is something a lot of idiotic anarchists just don't understand. A nation in chaos is vulnerable to communist take over. If the US goes down the shitter we're all fucked basically.

I think a time will come when we will have to throw the world into chaos so all the shit can be cleared up through nature's laws and mankind can move forward again. But allowing this while the kikes still have so much power is suicide.

Trump is a sack of shit playing the goyimz savior. I bet in a year or two from now and he'll snap back to the usual good goy puppet role and begin to blatantly push the zionist agenda as usual.

I'm not saying we should be cynical cunts all the time but...having faith in jewish solutions to jewish problems is never beneficial for the goyimz.
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:47 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

He has been.

gaborzky wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

That will only happen if he does keep his promises. A lot to do for him.

Post Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Jedy_Hacker wrote:
Masters666 wrote:

[/quote]

Seems our only opportunity to destroy Jew control in America, and their illusionary shroud. Wiil be another economic collapse that ignites another revolution. That will be the time of crucial action.[/quote]

Right now with the Jews still in power the only ones to benefit from world war will be the joo pigs. I can do the math for you. War is very profitable. The joos get rid of goyums. They also get about $2.80 for each $1 spent on war products.

The best way to hurt them is to be patient. Let them be hurt by our RTRs and rituals. There may come a time for physical fighting. If/when that time comes, each SS will need to be spiritually and physically fit. Father Satan has a plan. We've been told to do yoga and spiritual exercises. Believe in our Father and the Gods of Du'at. Do the exercises. Do the rituals and RTRs. [Don't get me wrong. I also want their blood gone from Gentile land called Earth. But be smart about it!]

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Dehna

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:23 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Jedy_Hacker wrote:
Masters666 wrote:

HP Mageson666 wrote:
It would destroy America forever

It all ready is destroyed forever, USA was supposed to be Atlantis 2.0, remember? But now it's Zionism central, jewish Liberalism the suicidal ideology behind Jewish NWO is beeing pushed from INSIDE the US to the rest of the world.

Not only that but the US has been the Biggest Communist Supporting NATION the entire past century.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Having a civil war in a nation that has nuuuucaler weaponz as well is insane.

Nobody/No Side will be using nukes in a Civil War scenario, it will place a Giant BullsEye on it's head.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Who is to say China would not use the chance for the invasion their government members where taking about as a possibility. as well. .

China will Invade US no matter what unless Jewish Liberalism is defeated , you understand that no matter what, The Jews will start a Civil War in the US this DECADE and then transfer power to the EU. They want to collapse the World Economy to deter Attention away from them so that GOYM FIGHT EACH OTHER instead of THEM.

And about invasion and Invading, the jew has allready BROUGHT it's Shocktroopers inside the US without any resistance.

They're the Somalians, the Jihadists, the Mexicans that wanna make MEXICO GREAT AGAIN(La RAZZA) add here all the diferent groups that want to see the US dissapear(Aristocrats now called elites,the Communists, the Global-Corpo-Fascists, RUSSIA etc) and you will have to understand that CIVIL WAR is now INEVITABLE in the US, the Demographics alone should tell you that.

The only thing we can change imho is the CAUSE OF THE Civil WAR , instead of it beeing a "RACE" war like the Jew is pushing it we can push for it to be a Nationalist vs Globalist(Like the CW in the Weimar republic which was nationalists vs comunists.)
If the answer to 1984 is 1776;
Then the answer to Zionism is Satanism.

Hail Satan

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:57 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Jedy_Hacker wrote:

Your original point you have based your whole claim on is ridiculous. That of being your clam of a violent civil war in America is NEEDED, to awaken people to the existence of Zionism. I already addressed why that is ridiculous.

Your reply below does not change anything. I have already written articles on those subjects anyway. And never did I during those articles believe that a violent civil war is what would be needed to awaken America to Zionism. In fact most American's already know about Zionism they are down at the local church worshipping it. Complete with Israeli flags flying outside the church. The Christian Zionist lobby spends all its time demanding political cuckery.

Jedy_Hacker wrote:
It all ready is destroyed forever, USA was supposed to be Atlantis 2.0, remember? But now it's Zionism central, jewish Liberalism the suicidal ideology behind Jewish NWO is beeing pushed from INSIDE the US to the rest of the world.

Not only that but the US has been the Biggest Communist Supporting NATION the entire past century.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Nobody/No Side will be using nukes in a Civil War scenario, it will place a Giant BullsEye on it's head.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Who is to say China would not use the chance for the invasion their government members where taking about as a possibility. as well. .

China will Invade US no matter what unless Jewish Liberalism is defeated , you understand that no matter what, The Jews will start a Civil War in the US this DECADE and then transfer power to the EU. They want to collapse the World Economy to deter Attention away from them so that GOYM FIGHT EACH OTHER instead of THEM.

And about invasion and Invading, the jew has allready BROUGHT it's Shocktroopers inside the US without any resistance.

They're the Somalians, the Jihadists, the Mexicans that wanna make MEXICO GREAT AGAIN(La RAZZA) add here all the diferent groups that want to see the US dissapear(Aristocrats now called elites,the Communists, the Global-Corpo-Fascists, RUSSIA etc) and you will have to understand that CIVIL WAR is now INEVITABLE in the US, the Demographics alone should tell you that.

The only thing we can change imho is the CAUSE OF THE Civil WAR , instead of it beeing a "RACE" war like the Jew is pushing it we can push for it to be a Nationalist vs Globalist(Like the CW in the Weimar republic which was nationalists vs comunists.)

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:50 am

Jews are failing to start a war. We should have been screwed and lockdown.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:17 pm

Great news! I knew Killary was totally shilled and fucking crazy, but I had hoped the WW3 rumors were false. I'm not thrilled exactly with Trump, but he's not Killary, so he's got that at least going for him.

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:42 am

Nope
Masters666 wrote:
Now we will have a civil war instead!
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:11 pm

:D
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Jedy_Hacker wrote:

Your original point you have based your whole claim on is ridiculous. That of being your clam of a violent civil war in America is NEEDED, to awaken people to the existence of Zionism. I already addressed why that is ridiculous.

Your reply below does not change anything. I have already written articles on those subjects anyway. And never did I during those articles believe that a violent civil war is what would be needed to awaken America to Zionism. In fact most American's already know about Zionism they are down at the local church worshipping it. Complete with Israeli flags flying outside the church. The Christian Zionist lobby spends all its time demanding political cuckery.

Jedy_Hacker wrote:

HP Mageson666 wrote:

HP Mageson666 wrote:

"Jewish books are for the Jews,
and Jew Messiahs too.
But if you're not of Jewish blood, how can they be for you?
To make an Idol of a book,
is poison for the brain,
A dying God upon a cross
is reason gone insane"

"Satanists believe that we are already gods: but most people fail to understand this and continue to grovel: to others or to a 'god'"

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:17 pm

They are still trying to mass-mind-brain a 3rd world war, with the SPB in the jews AKA (((news))).
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I am not a emotional retard, that throws reason and common sense out the window, just because I don't really care for a person. I am however wondering how the jews will attempt to keep pushing the agenda via Trump. So far he is surrounded by anti-Iranian Hawks.

Trump will be what he is a reformer and this will do a bit for America here and there. But nothing drastic in the long run. As he is probably will not abolish the federal reserve and has put a Goldman sachs fellow in charge of the Treasury which is what Obama did as well and this raped America with the banker bailouts.

Alexander wrote:
Trump is a bad goy

Better wait what he will do or what he get done.

Return to JoyofSatan666