Board index JoyofSatan666 The Elixir of Life and the Cup of Death

The Elixir of Life and the Cup of Death

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:14 am
The New Age programs with the focus on the heart chakra and the hexagram will eventually result in disaster for those who believe the lies and meditate that way. The reason being, the love bombing tactics that weaken one's own common sense and logical and reasoning abilities that the Christian and related programs use to lower defenses and suck victims in, are focused on the heart chakra, which the enemy uses viciously. Now, I've already gone into how the heart chakra is neuter, but what victims are led to believe is another matter.

The power and focus should always be on the 666 solar/3rd chakra. In explaining why, one can see the common sense here.

The 666 chakra is at the navel, just slightly above, but ties directly into the navel. The navel is where the embryo first receives life and nourishment from the umbilical cord attached to the mother. This is where we were all first given life.

The 666 chakra is the most important chakra. We have our power there, we heal with it and much more. The 666 chakra also has its counterpart in the 6th chakra and the pineal gland. This is the basis and foundation for the Magnum Opus.

In advancing with meditations the correct way, one will often at some point experience a sweet, minty taste in one's mouth, especially following meditation. This lingers and is noticeable throughout the day, but becomes much stronger following meditation.

This is from the pineal gland and is the Nectar of Immortality. If you experience this, know you are meditating correctly.

Now, there is the "Cup of Poison." This results from those who are without following New Age meditations that focus on the heart chakra. Many report the metallic taste in the mouth. Hindus know about this "poison" and warn against swallowing it and advise to spit it out.

In the 1989 movie "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" a fictional account of this was the basis of the movie. Of course, Jewish Hollywood had Indiana Jones battling the Nazis; the Nazis also searching for the Grail.

Because the enemy could not completely destroy all spiritual knowledge, they corrupted much of it. Those who follow their programs will pay.

Our personal Demons are our Gurus. Demons are here for spiritual knowledge and to guide us.

In closing, I will be making ALL of the JoS sermons, webpages, Exposing Christianity, The Black Sun, etc, into audio for free download on Satan's Library. I will announce this when they are available.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Sometimes, especially after surya kriya I feel a strong fruity taste in my mouth, kinda like a mixture of kiwi, orange and lemon, but neither of these fruits. Is this the nectar or something else?

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Whats everyones opinion on the yoga contained on the Gaia platform? I subsrcribed for the documentaries but noticed a big yoga section some kundalini.
Enki1690

About the metallic taste, they really push this in yoga. In one of the RaviAna dvds, during lions breath (breath of fire through mouth with with tongue extended) they say if you experience a metallic taste it is your body releasing toxins. Thanks for clearing this up, I had a feeling it wasn't right. I only experienced it once, years ago.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Lydia wrote:
About the metallic taste, they really push this in yoga. In one of the RaviAna dvds, during lions breath (breath of fire through mouth with with tongue extended) they say if you experience a metallic taste it is your body releasing toxins. Thanks for clearing this up, I had a feeling it wasn't right. I only experienced it once, years ago.

That metallic taste is the taste of heart and liver fire, basically unchecked excessive heat in these organs. That heat will dry up the fluids and burn the yin of the body as well as cause phlegm to aggregate from the dried fluids. The heat can also cause blood to come to a standstill.

Cancer is a mixture of the stasis of blood and phlegm together and thus continually generating heat will create the conditions for this to occur.
Aurelius Ophis

Thanks for sharing this, lately when my pineal gland is active I notice a sensation of heat in it and sometimes I seen that my forehead glowed with a white light but for now I have never experienced that sweet fruity taste.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

i only experience like a well lets say "fresh breath" or "fresh breathing" inside of my mouth after or at the end of meditations... but fruity taste? not yet... well im still a noob and have shitload to learn so probably wont for some time but it would be really cool if it happens so soon :)

Wotanwarrior wrote:
Thanks for sharing this, lately when my pineal gland is active I notice a sensation of heat in it and sometimes I seen that my forehead glowed with a white light but for now I have never experienced that sweet fruity taste.

Don't get confused by my experience, I have a very active pineal gland, but I'm not sure if it really caused the fruity taste, thats why I was asking. Until I've read this sermon I was thinking that it might be my thyroid gland starting to work properly because of the surya kriya, and still thats my best bet.

I've tried focusing more on the 666 chakra even when im not meditating and i like the results more, but it could just be placebo. With the jews controlling the world for more than two millenia, culture, past lives, etc could be like a hexagram infection where the billions of people base there lives around metallic or heart chakra actions. Hence the reason some times, even when not meditating, you would focus on your solar chakra.

Most importantly when you are doing meditations you focus and breathe from your 666 chakra, this is the key to this sermon. You will get that minty taste. At the least this sermon is suppose to show us an enhancer for meditations. The first paragraphs speculation would revolutionize spirituality some what.
The old images of the human past have faded, the outlines of leading
personalities are distorted, their inner driving forces falsely interpreted, their
whole nature for the most part totally misjudged. A youthful life force—which
also knows itself to be age old—is impelled toward form; an ideology, a world
view, has been born and, strong of will, begins to contend with old forms,
ancient sacred practices, and outworn standards. This means no longer
historically but fundamentally; not in a few special domains but everywhere;
not only upon the heights but also at the roots.

The Elixr of Immortality (Amrit) holds it's seat right at the pineal gland extension at the back, it is poured inside the pineal gland and then rides downwards at the 666 chakra, there are actually many elixirs that are created in many other chakras and all 'should' get to 666 chakra to create the supreme elixr that is for body's & soul's natural healing (body's power to heal itself).
Trust the demons!
Redesign your life the spiritual way:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Thank you.

I don't understand it. Isn't the hearth chakra ruled by mercury wich is intellect?
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

It is. And Mercury is also the name of a toxic metal that is either helpful or dangerous if not used properly.

Pramantha wrote:
I don't understand it. Isn't the hearth chakra ruled by mercury wich is intellect?

Actually, after reading this I'm really feeling very bad, I mean, look the name itself 'Elixr of Death'
One thing I have personally realized perhaps like many, that almost all meditations on j.o.s site have to be done with lots of consistency and overall regularly and - probably some wouldn't have thinking so consciously about this.
Another thing - it's about heart chakra - potentially neutral & not holding as much of powers as other chakras.
Hello Comrades! This right here is what can happen, if you are not/ least doing meditation, yoga and all advancements.(((Properly)))
Demons would give some more treasuries of information to deal with such vulnerabilities, as they always had.

Hail Satan!
Redesign your life the spiritual way:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

*Heart Chakra
Sorry english isn't my main language :oops:
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Ama, or toxin (both podly waste and negative energies) have the following characteristic: dark, heavy, damp, cold liquid. Agni (Fire) which is present in our body as digestive energy (Jathar Agni) has the opposite propreties: light, radiant, and hot, active, dry. The seat of the digestive fire is the small intestine ruled by the Solar Chakra. Without a strong solar chakra we cannot digest the energy we take in, no mattter the form (we need to digest experiences, information, new energies the same way we digest food) and inevitanly become ill.
The Solar Chakra also rules the Samana Vayu (Equalizer Life Force) which balances our energies and preserves It's integrity, the same way the Sun maintains the balance of the Solar system.

The Heart mentioned is Yogic text is not the Heart Chakra, It's the hridaya -spiritual heart ruled by the Sun, or Atman (Godly Self) .The enemy mixed the two things together and made up a bunch of mumbo jumbo.
INDRA, bring wealth that gives delight, the victor's ever-conquering wealth,
Most excellent, to be our aid;
By means of which we may repel the enemy in battle hand to hand,
By thee assisted with the chariot.
Aided by thee, the thunder-armed, Indra, may we lift up the bolt,
And conquer all our foes in battle.
With thee, O Indra, for ally with missile-darting heroes, may
We conquer our embattled foes.
Mighty is Indra, yea supreme; greatness be his, the Thunderer:
Wide as the heaven extends his power
Which aideth those to win them sons, who come as heroes to the fight.

Thank you high priestess maxine! This specifically helps me in my meditations.

Heil Satan!

Return to JoyofSatan666