Board index JoyofSatan666 Importance of working on Solar chakra

Importance of working on Solar chakra

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:21 pm

I want to share something quick and remind members importance of working on your solar chakra , as JoS states : " The solar chakra is the "architect of the soul." All energy to empower your soul comes from this chakra.” I do recommend members to work on solar chakra daily , using along Ansuz rune on the aura 108x daily. I strongly believe having strong solar chakra will help you advance faster !

The importance details of Solar chakra :
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.htm

Opening your Solar chakra : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Solar_Chakra.html

Solar Chakra Meditation : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Solar666Chakra_Meditation.html

*Always remember to correctly realign your chakras : http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html

* Make sure the moon is not void when you start your workings. Always be persistent and dedicated to your workings overall , it may take time before you start seeing any changes , but with hard working pays it off !

***The Solar Chakra is the Grail of Lucifer, which holds the elixir of life.***

Hail Satan !
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

If you combine the Breath of Fire with any chant, it really helps empower your solar chakra even more.

Example :

Doing breath of fire for 35 reps.
Holding it for as long as you can and concentrating the energy onto your Solar Plexus Chakra
Then vibrating RAUM, or whatever you find best into the chakra.

Also I got a question.
On the breath of fire page it says that its the foundation for Kundalini yoga.
So when your doing kundalini your supposed to pair it with when you do the stretches in order to reach its full potential?
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

What should we use the rune ansuz for on our aura?
Namasatan

ANSUZ (God)
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)

Rune of the power of speech, destroys tyranny; “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings. Assists in enhancing one’s psychic and magickal abilities. Also used for work in invocations. Used with Lapis Lazuli in working to communicate with Demons.

Edoardo wrote:

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:25 am

High Priestess Myla Limlal666 wrote:
ANSUZ (God)
Germanic: Aza (Ansuz)

Rune of the power of speech, destroys tyranny; “Your spiritual force sets you free” Order, the opposite of chaos, creative inspiration, magickal oratory ability and to persuade others and audiences through speech. Opens channels of self-expression and overcomes obstacles of every kind. Used in removing bindings. Assists in enhancing one’s psychic and magickal abilities. Also used for work in invocations. Used with Lapis Lazuli in working to communicate with Demons.

Edoardo wrote:
I understand, thanks.
Namasatan

Hehehe, HP Myla I was thinking about the solar chakra being a way to cheat to advance 8-) . Also, mars squares and sun squares for energy make it so you can't get tired.

Speaking about solar plexus chakras, is having an exalted sun in one's chart meaning that one has a powerful solar plexus? Thank you for the info, I'll do this one daily.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

To begin with, thank you very much for this tip. I just wanted to start a work to empower all my chakras daily, and now, after reading the effects of Ansuz, I think I will add it to the routine ( but only x54). Just a question, what kind of affirmation can be said for obtaining ALL the effects of the rune? Or when we vibrate the rune, we obtain all the effects independently of the affirmation?

Thanks again.
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat!

Could we in theory....Do a somewhat advanced version of the King and Queen Meditation if we vibrate 108 on our 6th Chakra as well? Same Rune or different runes such as LÖGR or EHWAZ?

There is also AUM RA from HP Maxine's money spells pdf for empowering the solar chakra, I prefer that one because its strong and only has to be vibrated 50 times, so I can easily fit it in my long enough as it is spiritual routine, rather than another 108x work.

So, when you vibrate Ansuz on your aura, do you affirm anything or do you just feel the energy without stating affirmations?

Post Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:14 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

topic15723.html#p78254

Messengerofthegods20 wrote:
So, when you vibrate Ansuz on your aura, do you affirm anything or do you just feel the energy without stating affirmations?

Egon wrote:
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15723.html#p78254

What would be a good affirmation? I was thinking of affirming: "In a positive and healthy manner, my psychic and magical abilities are permanently improving." Would this be a good affirmation or do I need to edit it?

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:30 pm

What would be a good affirmation? I was thinking of affirming: "In a positive and healthy manner, my psychic and magical abilities are permanently improving." Would this be a good affirmation or do I need to edit it?

I am not HPS myla limlal but use this affirmation in doing:

URATZ x 40

SAULO x 40

NAUTHIZ x 40

Satanas

[Affirmation] x 4

Satanas

Which I do but this is a different version of that doing here. BTW, tahnks for the affirmation.

Wildfire wrote:
Speaking about solar plexus chakras, is having an exalted sun in one's chart meaning that one has a powerful solar plexus? Thank you for the info, I'll do this one daily.

Uh....

Wildfire wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5KtWRtqvn0

It means your aura is the colour of the solar chakra. You're personality traits are also that of the of 3rd chakra. ( For me, my strongest is the heart chakra which makes me compassionate) It also places a greater emphasis on the exalted, I have my heart chakra (Venus) in Pisces, Pisces is venus' exalted/home-ruler therefore:

-It is my strongest chakra
-Gives me a green aura
-Gives my soul a strong pisces influence ( Since Pisces is the sign ruling the strongest chakra)

Hope that doesn't confuse you :p

Satanama666 wrote:
Wildfire wrote:

It means your aura is the colour of the solar chakra. You're personality traits are also that of the of 3rd chakra. ( For me, my strongest is the heart chakra which makes me compassionate) It also places a greater emphasis on the exalted, I have my heart chakra (Venus) in Pisces, Pisces is venus' exalted/home-ruler therefore:

-Gives me a green aura
-Gives my soul a strong pisces influence ( Since Pisces is the sign ruling the strongest chakra)

Thank you for your reply Satanama666, after all these years, I think I have a reason why I must not hate myself at sometimes when I screw up thanks to me having this drive that things must be perfect. That explains why my parents say, "I ask too much" which is their assumptions and I really don't. Or even get too arrogant since I'm also vulnerable. Better get stronger since I'm focusing on working with the elements and still need to do more RTR's after resting for a day. (Found myself in dangerous excess and I also have school work and personal business, OKAY T_T!? I'm no robot...but I'm aiming to get stronger and doing so)

HellMarch666 wrote:
Wow, this a fcking joke. So if my solar chakra becomes my strongest chakra and I meditate and focus on it the most, I would still be a WEAK pisces since my solar chakra is in Pisces. What a fcking joke

THANKS JEWS

Does this mean I am going to get slaughtered in war? Can't I meditate on my third eye chakra which is in scorpio and have a strong will from that, and then have a strong scorpio influence if my third eye chakra would be the strongest??

Was that for me? I was never too cocky in the post nor did my post match that of F0st4rd(Yup, he deserves to be made as an example of one who deserves the dunce hat and sits on a stool at the classic dingy corner) the autistic neckbeard longhaired weed loving Diego who thinks he's some hyperactive Edward gay go go dancer in a fairy tale forest which is where F0stard's ego took him to. I meant to say that Xtians call me arrogant and mistake that over my hyperactive and eccentric nature I am still trying to F*CKING FIX.

I don't believe that I am some pink pretty room dwelling ninja sword wielding shade guy, I'm quite a little bitch at some points in life. Maybe I'm just retarded and must learn how to not ask a simple question and never give myself some useless attention ever again after being so happy. -_- (Help me...I have emotional complications and instability [DERP FACE], maybe a stupid throat chakra.).

Or can't I just do a Scorpio meditation program that can bring me the powerful desire to advance in spiritual satanism and bloodlust to kill the enemies of Satan in a healthy and positive way? Like a working for 360 days with the use of ANZUS and SOWILO? *Hint, Hint...nudge,nudge*

Felt like I was shown the bird finger of Saturn again.

*Wildfire goes back to the solitary because now, I'm a fucking joke and people now see me as one as I have been thinking after all the disasters I cause to others.*

[Credits song: STFU by filthy frank and this time people tell me to STFU]

Post Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:19 pm

HellMarch666 wrote:
Wildfire wrote:

-Gives me a green aura

This is not how personality and planets work. I hope Johnson Akemi or Lydia pop in to explain you. I don't even try, because I'm not good at explaining astrology.

Also, the heart chakra is not ruled by Venus. Venus rules the throat chakra, Mercury is the one who rules the heart chakra.

Determining which is someone's strongest chakra (before starting meditation) is not quite that simple. You may have Venus in Pisces, his exalted sign, thus making your throat chakra strong, but if you have an Aries emphasis in your chart, for example, your sacral chakra will be the strongest by default, mate.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:31 am

Stormblood wrote:
HellMarch666 wrote:

-Gives me a green aura

This is not how personality and planets work. I hope Johnson Akemi or Lydia pop in to explain you. I don't even try, because I'm not good at explaining astrology.

Also, the heart chakra is not ruled by Venus. Venus rules the throat chakra, Mercury is the one who rules the heart chakra.

Determining which is someone's strongest chakra (before starting meditation) is not quite that simple. You may have Venus in Pisces, his exalted sign, thus making your throat chakra strong, but if you have an Aries emphasis in your chart, for example, your sacral chakra will be the strongest by default, mate.

Yes, HellMarch666 has some misinformation in both posts, also the one about meditating on his 3rd eye to become more Scorpio-like. Working on a chakra does not make the influence of the ruling planet that is in a sign manifest in the personality more. I'm not sure how to clear this up.....

As well, just because a chakra is in it's sign of detriment/fall, does not necessarily make it weak. I assumed this for years, but then I realized that my only chakra that is in it's detriment was always one of my strongest chakras. It all depends on the work one has done in past lives.

And also, the aura is not necessarily the color of your strongest chakra. Mine never was.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Lydia wrote:
Yes, HellMarch666 has some misinformation in both posts, also the one about meditating on his 3rd eye to become more Scorpio-like. Working on a chakra does not make the influence of the ruling planet that is in a sign manifest in the personality more. I'm not sure how to clear this up.....

As well, just because a chakra is in it's sign of detriment/fall, does not necessarily make it weak. I assumed this for years, but then I realized that my only chakra that is in it's detriment was always one of my strongest chakras. It all depends on the work one has done in past lives.

And also, the aura is not necessarily the color of your strongest chakra. Mine never was.

Mine neither
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Is it good empower a chakra individually? Or is it better to empower a couple? (In this case, if one's working on the solar, is it better to empower the sixth aswell?Wouldn't only empowering the solar cause imbalance?)

As well, just because a chakra is in it's sign of detriment/fall, does not necessarily make it weak. I assumed this for years, but then I realized that my only chakra that is in it's detriment was always one of my strongest chakras. It all depends on the work one has done in past lives

Then I assume that the "exalted planet->strong correspondent chakra" thing is wrong.
Can one then still see, maybe through other methods, which chakras are stronger through the natal chart? (Maybe sign emphasis.)
Without the chart, how do you understand which chakras are stronger and which are blocked?

You balance them by doing the full chakra meditation with the type of mantras u empowered your chakra with.
Namasatan

@Thunder- it isn't wrong, it just isn't necessarily correct.

To see which of your chakras is strongest/weakest/blocked, just meditate on them. You will feel it.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54 am

Yes , you do affirmations once you done with runes .

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Post Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:57 am

Sorry late response , been very busy.
Solar is important , is not a way to cheat to advance, you still have to work on your others chakras too.

HellMarch666 wrote:
Hehehe, HP Myla I was thinking about the solar chakra being a way to cheat to advance 8-) . Also, mars squares and sun squares for energy make it so you can't get tired.

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!

Return to JoyofSatan666