Board index JoyofSatan666 The Wheel of Karma and Becoming a God

The Wheel of Karma and Becoming a God

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:53 am
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Thanks to the models of thinking invented by the enemy, Humanity has lost track of what a fullfilling life or existence is. Most people in the planet for example consider everyone they see above them (in a materialistic perspective) far happier, inneffable, and even a "God" so far the naive people are concerned. This is only halfway true, and only true insofar people partake in the give and take in the same relationship system. Which apparently has become a system that is ruling the planet right now.

If you pay attention to the other post I made yesterday, HP Don mentioned the Wheel of Fortune. And the allegory behind it. Now if we were to explain this in a paradigm, it would be easier. I got initially confused myself by this, as while HP Don has mentioned the REAL essence of the term, I was apparently disgusted by the classical notion of the term. Which is unexplained gibberish meant to blind human beings and used as a nefarious agenda. Of weakening down humanity. So we can explain the term at is is.

For example here we have a celebrity. They are rich, they live the 'celebrity' lifestyle and everything. Few people see how this can have detrimental effects. And how its all part of the same Samkara that rules over the planet, such as the extreme materialist focus. So you have this celebrity, they boose, they party, and they have all the supposed 'pleasures' this system provides. In many cases, wisdom or any other qualities may be indeed be lacking. To bring one's attention to another example, look at their heavy drug use. This exact drug use weakness their soul, so this 'all pleasure' life that is fake and generated by illusion, really pushes them into expenses and weakness, not empowerment. This can later on manifest as horrible conditions, many times an early death, and many other things. They are in the "Good" life, aren't they? However, they spend half of their life in relapses, suffering, drugs, addictions, and being blind to everything there is into life. After so much damage in their eternal part, which feeds and delves from the linear life, how are these people going to be in the future?

Then we have a person that lives a pretty average life. Maybe with a bit more problems than they should be living. Everyone thinks that in comparison to the celebrity above, they are living a far worse life. They may be having a decent job and everything. However, far fewer things to worry about, and far fewer poisons running through their system. They are not expending themselves too much. In some cases, their 'suffering' may have been a reason to guide them to even meditate. After five years of consistency, they feel ten times better in any and all conditions, irrespectively, compared to the 'bright celebrity' above. Who does in the end live a better life? This person is living the "Bad" life according to the system don't they?

As such you can see the connection between "Good" and "Bad" Karma and "life", is really fragile of a relation, and can easily swing from one to another, leaving one dumbfound to "Why" this is happening. Because the universe is polarized if one is not awake, there is increase and reduction. Escape can only come through the non-polarized consciousness of the universe, the Shushumna. And those who have no idea about spirituality, can easily be destroyed no matter how far at the top, or how down in the low they are. Because they are part of a circle and nothing more in many cases. The only winner is the person who really knows the Truth and meditates, only they can really escape, by burning the negative Karma forever, which implies the permanent escape of this cycle of futility. This is when one becomes the "Gold" Soul.

If you pay attention on the Torah, its an anagram of ROTA. Rota means Wheel. The jews want to keep everyone in this Wheel. This is why the Tora is a book of curses against Gentiles. That damns spirituality now and forever. And intends to kill all Gentiles after they have been parasitized enough.

If you pay attention, the holder of the wheel is a morbid, disgusting beast. In the circles, you can see how there are 'phases' of life, that more than likely every person reincarnating will experience in the form of a cyclical 'logic'. The Vidyas are those who are OUTSIDE the circle, having levitated above it. The Gods are also shown of being outside of the circle, such as the Risen Serpent God standing on the right side of the picture holding a Serpent/Dragon.

In some other representations, there is shown a person from within this circle, having a 'lore' like the link to the Astral body, and his consciousness projecting outside of the Wheel. This is the meditator, the future Mukti (liberated). All people in the circle are damned, because now or later, they will be damned by the circle. Which is meant to eat away, and corrupt the Soul completely.

In the inner part of the circle we can see the conditions that are leading someone in realization. Be it through an advanced spiritual being during a good or a bad life, awakening, war or desolation, people are prompted to wake up. Sometimes those that are prompting them to wake up come as leaders in peace time, or in war time, times of distress, or massive pleasure. It doesn't matter. What matters is that they want to liberate them. And that people make their time worth it. In many cases, such as that of Hitler, Hitler was believed by Hindu Lore to be an incarnation of Brahma, the Creator God, to name one example. There are others. People can also wake up by their own admission, and the Gods are also symbolic.

It matters not how good or bad one has it, as much as it matters how much conscious a person is of either. Consciousness and awareness is what matters. This is the eternal, undying, above good and bad aspect in man. That stays eternal in the midst of everything coming and going forever. So long one has not attained this, existence is a menial task of futile sensations. One is still dreaming. Do good or bad dreams matter if at all? They are nothing but shadows. Its through these shadows though that one must be prompted to really wake up, and start seeing what's behind these shadows, to discover life.

So Satanism is Satyan, Eternal Truth. This aspect is of the Shushumna, the Consciousness, and the source of the Universal awareness. No matter "Where" one falls into this order, everyone is by nature going to experience liberation in accordance to that concept. And rise above the 'good' and the 'bad' in life, as it is perceived above. Therefore one grows free.

Now this is not to state for people to not go after the life of materialism, or the successful and good life. Just don't forget your purpose and what you are existing for. And when you get there, live it with quality, never ever forgetting what you are really after. To liberate yourself and ascend above. Ascension, aside everything, gives power over the material realm and this is for a reason. The real kings of Old were the Gods and the Vidya. They weren't leading like jews today for enjoyment, and looting the population. But in guiding society in favorable conditions within which the people could actually ascend spiritually upwards, and where suffering coming from the universe would be minimized.

So that everyone could exercise their spiritual birthright handed down by the Gods. Hitler for that reason we have on a status akin to that of a deity, same as many people of his time did, following the path of the attempted liberation from Samsara or Illusion. He saved humanity from permanent despair. There were other great Vidyas before Hitler as well, who have done the same. Great deeds not only of a physical, but rooted in a metaphysical character.

Lastly the more one meditates the more one's Soul grows powerful, not only bringing a better 'life' and more favorable conditions to the person. This comes second and third. What matters is how one advances in Wisdom, Spiritual height, and enhances LIFE. Satanism is about LIFE. We are following the rules of Life, straying and going permanently away from death, in all its forms. This is how one escapes the "Wheel of Fortune" that will have them once under ,the other up high. By abidding to life and becoming stronger in life. Not through Ida, or Pigala, but Ida and Pigala and Shushumna.

The enemy always promotes 'high' and 'low', 'good' and 'bad'. This is the cyclical, unending rush for 'living' through Ida and Pigala, where nothing is stable, everything subject to change, and one's power or one's weakness is both 'fake' and empty of any meaning or conscious creation. Its just a blind situation. These are created by the enemy as part of their created system of life, they don't really exist on life in its own sense.

Everyone in this world is either trapped into running away from suffering, or running towards pleasure. Few if any people are trying to rise above these laws completely, ultimately controlling both and realizing both. These people move onto the next stage of realization, which is what Spirituality is supposed to offer. This is when pleasure becomes real and conscious (as as thus satisfying and permanent), and suffering can be really overcome, this is where one stands above the context that causes both.

Satanism promotes the steady, permanent uprising of the Soul and Spirit, and Consciousness, irrespectively of any other condition. Which causes one not to be in line with "Good", but with the Ancient Greek term of "Agathos", the ultimate consciousness of "Truthful Good" in reality. The high philosophical principle. From there come all the powers to play the 'good' and the 'bad' of the enemy, and all it consists off, on your fingers like a game.

In plain, the so called 'God' or 'Nature' these people are worshipping or don't even know about, blindly blesses and curses, gives "good or bad", must be overcome: You must become your own Guide and so called "God" and this is the meaning of Satanism. Evolution dictates this must be the case, and the enemy tries to keep everyone from this, as it fulfills Satan's Promise to his people: "Ye shall be made as Gods".

Remember, the Serpent or Satan that the jews curse, makes one God, knowing "Good and Evil", rising above "Good or Bad", above the dictates of the blind forces of the universe which seek to elevate or destroy people just 'because'. The one becomes awake. To become one's own causality in how one lives their life. And even this is only a beginning in the giant journey to the Godhead. However, its still Nature and the Gods of Hell and Satan who have left this small door open for those who wish to take it, so that's what you must.

When one realizes and masters "good and evil", then one is set to discover the Magnum Opus, symbolized in the enemy booklet as the enemy keeping Humanity from the Tree of Life, where the person becomes immortal. The enemy is sworn to attack and keep humanity blind from both, by all ways, because then, as the supposed 'omnipotent' aliens of the enemy do claim, their 'authority' will be challenged, and they are afraid that "Man will become one of them". Satan's creation can become even higher than them, and this is why they are waging war on annihilation on spirituality, Satan and whatever He stands for. Because Satan has defeated "god" and mastered everything a long...long time 'ago'.

Satan makes Man into God, above suffering, above 'good', and above 'bad, towards the ultimate Truth and Good. This is Satyan-ism or Satanism.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:56 am
Site Admin

Although the Slotzhing picture is the best to describe what's going on, this has an addition. You can see here a small bright pathway from which the Mukti people escape the circle. This is to show people that there IS an escape from the circle. These people are actually going towards the Gods (Symbolized as the Buddha) to attain enlightenement. They are coming from within the wheel itself.

This has nothing to do with 'death' however. It deals with consciousness and uprising.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:05 pm

You have just won it HP Hooded Cobra 666, This Sermon is just so.. perfect and liberating!

Hail Satan!

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:18 pm

Wow, the (((Chosen))) have really succeeded in getting rid of the spiritual, the world is basically all material. Alex ADL jones had it right when saying "Humanity is on a really low level of consciousness right now".

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
It matters not how good or bad one has it, as much as it matters how much conscious a person is of either. Consciousness and awareness is what matters. This is the eternal, undying, above good and bad aspect in man. That stays eternal in the midst of everything coming and going forever. So long one has not attained this, existence is a menial task of futile sensations. One is still dreaming. Do good or bad dreams matter if at all? They are nothing but shadows. Its through these shadows though that one must be prompted to really wake up, and start seeing what's behind these shadows, to discover life.

On the topic of dreams. Is there a spiritual explanation to feeling like you're IN a dream while physically awake. I've had this sensation before but not quite as strong as the last couple days. At times I'm quite convinced, that if I try really hard, I'd wake up in my bed, that's how strong this feeling gets. Like everything around you is just a dream.
With Satanism, persistence is key & will is everything.

Give 'em hell - topic19644.html

Site Admin

Only that people like Alex ADL Jones are exactly the reason Humanity has sunk so deeply. And they profit incessantly from it as well.

Site Admin

notsoFE wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

On the topic of dreams. Is there a spiritual explanation to feeling like you're IN a dream while physically awake. I've had this sensation before but not quite as strong as the last couple days. At times I'm quite convinced, that if I try really hard, I'd wake up in my bed, that's how strong this feeling gets. Like everything around you is just a dream.

You may have an overstimulated female part of the Soul (or in other words excessive Yin energy) that can cause this effect. This may come to you at random times as this energy raises and lowers throughout the day, and sometimes meditation may push it over a while. Such states are not necessarily bad as they may be the cause of Siddhis as well. In extreme cases we have feeling like nothing is real and everything is fluid. Just make sure you don't go over to the far end and maintain balance.

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Only that people like Alex ADL Jones are exactly the reason Humanity has sunk so deeply. And they profit incessantly from it as well.

I recall the saying from a random video, not of his. These are the people that need be accounted for most, those that are conscious and aware of what they are doing. (Justice against I mean)

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

The sloth got me laughing a bit.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:13 am

"If you pay attention, the holder of the wheel is a morbid, disgusting beast."

I think that "morbid beast" is Mahakala, the most destructive form of Shiva, and I think he is not holding, but destroying the wheel. Notice how he is biting into the rota. Mahakala destroys everything, including the elements, which is most likely an akasha allegory about becoming a god. Same with the wheel.

Thank you for posting this and it really makes alot of sense. I have a Buddhist friend and she is SGI not what is that other stuff that calls for strange diets and what not. So she was explaining the importants of daily chanting, and for us it is like daily meditation. I practis some of the Buddhist things myself but I identify as a Spiritual Satanist, often times I have to end up calling myself a Pagan Rebell and mostly because I don't have time to waiste in going into arguments as to why I call myself a Satanist, people say by calling myself a Satanist it is Christianizing our gods, or more specifically Enki when I try to explain it. This greatly frustraits me as I have tried many ways to explain Satanism and what it really is others, the original Pagan religion. So then I am asked why I don't just go by the term Pagan. I could sit here and call myself this or that, and give reasons and it still would not make sense to the ignorant, I go by Pagan Rebell and Satanist because Satanists are the students of truth, we are the modern day Pagans who refuse to bow down before their pathetic god. This post was very enspiring. It reminded me of how you can turn the negative bull shit that is happening in your life into posative energy.
Hail Satan

Salute

New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KfrIEh7O-0

.... Those who bless Israel are cursed. Those who curse Israel are blessed

Hail Satan

Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
notsoFE wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
In extreme cases we have feeling like nothing is real and everything is fluid. Just make sure you don't go over to the far end and maintain balance.

This is genuinely very intersting. If only there were meditations. Other than www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/S ... ation.html. That will produce meditative highs that puts every drug to shame. [ topic17273.html ]

.... asking the real questions here ?
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Yes its Shiva as the lord of time, time is called the great destroyer. This also relates to Saturn who devours his own children symbolically as time devours everything in....time. And Saturn is the keeper of time.

Siegfried wrote:
"If you pay attention, the holder of the wheel is a morbid, disgusting beast."

I think that "morbid beast" is Mahakala, the most destructive form of Shiva, and I think he is not holding, but destroying the wheel. Notice how he is biting into the rota. Mahakala destroys everything, including the elements, which is most likely an akasha allegory about becoming a god. Same with the wheel.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
notsoFE wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

You may have an overstimulated female part of the Soul (or in other words excessive Yin energy) that can cause this effect. This may come to you at random times as this energy raises and lowers throughout the day, and sometimes meditation may push it over a while. Such states are not necessarily bad as they may be the cause of Siddhis as well. In extreme cases we have feeling like nothing is real and everything is fluid. Just make sure you don't go over to the far end and maintain balance.

How would one know if he has gone to a far end and what would be a best way to fix that if one has?

I am asking this because I have this feeling nearly all the time, the only exception is when I meditate but other then that I always feel like I am dreaming and as if I am outside of a body and only controlling my body from aside rather then being in it. Sometimes I also feel like I am all the space around my body. While level of this feeling differs it is always present and can cause me problems to concentrate on a physical things sometimes.

I found out that meditating and concentrating my consensuses on my face and eyes can help a bit with this but it is a temporary solution.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:40 pm
Site Admin

There is a similar Greek Allegory of Saturn. While Saturn supposedly is evil and must be avoided, and is destructive, the essence is to escape. So some turn this into ethical make believe of how awesome Saturn is.

I highly doubt he is trying to destroy the wheel as this is also in the allegory of how Saturn eats his own children. The humans are also called Children of Time. Saturn is the Lord of Time. Which as stated is Shiva's form. Time being mortality and also decay etc.

That's not ethical evil just one of the forms of Shiva. Shiva is also the creator. I don't think this is Shiva, but probably Mara. There are many Karmic Wheels online by the way.

So for that representation to matter what, Aether as a principle, is Shiva being everything, from destroyer to creator etc.

Thanks for the perspective though. It might as well be. There are many different takes on it and also a Buddhist one but the thing is its just the same principle.

Don't forget the kikes are a Saturn worshipping cult. They love death for some reason. And one of their purposes is play the 'dissolver' and dissolve all Gentile life. As thus my meh photoshopped nicely meme by the way.

Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:48 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

With Shiva and Kali there is a duality to the concept of time, they also show how to liberate ones self from the wheel of time. This relates to the primal element of ether and how matter comes from it, but one can return to the subtle aspect and no longer be descended into the force of time, which brings a lower vibration state. Where the jews want to shut the gate on this and keep people trapped in time which will lead to dissolution over time.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
There is a similar Greek Allegory of Saturn. While Saturn supposedly is evil and must be avoided, and is destructive, the essence is to escape. So some turn this into ethical make believe of how awesome Saturn is.

I highly doubt he is trying to destroy the wheel as this is also in the allegory of how Saturn eats his own children. The humans are also called Children of Time. Saturn is the Lord of Time. Which as stated is Shiva's form. Time being mortality and also decay etc.

That's not ethical evil just one of the forms of Shiva. Shiva is also the creator. I don't think this is Shiva, but probably Mara. There are many Karmic Wheels online by the way.

So for that representation to matter what, Aether as a principle, is Shiva being everything, from destroyer to creator etc.

Thanks for the perspective though. It might as well be. There are many different takes on it and also a Buddhist one but the thing is its just the same principle.

Don't forget the kikes are a Saturn worshipping cult. They love death for some reason. And one of their purposes is play the 'dissolver' and dissolve all Gentile life. As thus my meh photoshopped nicely meme by the way.

I don't disagree with anything you are stating, but I still think thats Shiva. It is same as in his form of Bhairava, he is the great time that destroys time. Also could very well be a simple nigredo allegory and we are just overthinking it. In his destructive forms he always destroys saturnian things so I really don't think that he represents Saturn itself in that form. It's more like a Black Sun thing. The destroying creator. And I know that it is just an allegory and Satan doesn't look like that, before you misunderstand me.

Shiva is regarded as the personification of Nirguna Brahman. (God without/above all qualities or defining attributes)
As such, he naturally appears as a destroyer: A destroyer of limitiations. The same way we destroy the jew's wet dream just by existing and acting according to our true nature, or the same way the inner peace and stillness of meditation melts down and dissolves karmic imprints, Shiva and Kali Destroys - Transforms.
One tends to dominate It's field of activity, thus transforming it to his/her own image.
INDRA, bring wealth that gives delight, the victor's ever-conquering wealth,
Most excellent, to be our aid;
By means of which we may repel the enemy in battle hand to hand,
By thee assisted with the chariot.
Aided by thee, the thunder-armed, Indra, may we lift up the bolt,
And conquer all our foes in battle.
With thee, O Indra, for ally with missile-darting heroes, may
We conquer our embattled foes.
Mighty is Indra, yea supreme; greatness be his, the Thunderer:
Wide as the heaven extends his power
Which aideth those to win them sons, who come as heroes to the fight.

This is all helpful but I often don't know the background you discus about it. Like this or that story of shiva or saturn. Should I know all these at this point?

Can you tell me what the phases of life are that are inside the wheel? The one that depict what a life will generally go through.

"Don't forget the kikes are a Saturn worshipping cult. They love death for some reason. And one of their purposes is play the 'dissolver' and dissolve all Gentile life. As thus my meh photoshopped nicely meme by the way."

This explains what I saw online a long time ago. The video never told us for sure all the details but basically showed how the people that rule the world are saturn obsessed. They have giant black cubes in front of office buildings all over. The muslims in Mecca have a giant black cube.

I'm not totally sure why a cube equals saturn, but I think it also represents the cube from that article you showed us. The one that people's souls dissolve into and they harvest energy.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
This is all helpful but I often don't know the background you discus about it. Like this or that story of shiva or saturn. Should I know all these at this point?

Can you tell me what the phases of life are that are inside the wheel? The one that depict what a life will generally go through.

"Don't forget the kikes are a Saturn worshipping cult. They love death for some reason. And one of their purposes is play the 'dissolver' and dissolve all Gentile life. As thus my meh photoshopped nicely meme by the way."

This explains what I saw online a long time ago. The video never told us for sure all the details but basically showed how the people that rule the world are saturn obsessed. They have giant black cubes in front of office buildings all over. The muslims in Mecca have a giant black cube.

I'm not totally sure why a cube equals saturn, but I think it also represents the cube from that article you showed us. The one that people's souls dissolve into and they harvest energy.

Just read mythology with an eye of a real occultist. I remember when I was inexperienced myths about the Gods just seemed like a bunch of bs, but now I've realized that they hold a lot a secrets for those who know what they have to look for.

The wheel has everything in it, which is completely material and futile. You can decrypt it if you want but its just a waste of time. And the black cube of Mecca is originally a Shaivaist worship site, so its not saturnian in nature, just the enemy took it from us.

The Cube is an archetypial form related to the Earth element. You can see the square on Root (Earth Chakra) Depictions. Also the Cube and the christian Cross are interrelated.
INDRA, bring wealth that gives delight, the victor's ever-conquering wealth,
Most excellent, to be our aid;
By means of which we may repel the enemy in battle hand to hand,
By thee assisted with the chariot.
Aided by thee, the thunder-armed, Indra, may we lift up the bolt,
And conquer all our foes in battle.
With thee, O Indra, for ally with missile-darting heroes, may
We conquer our embattled foes.
Mighty is Indra, yea supreme; greatness be his, the Thunderer:
Wide as the heaven extends his power
Which aideth those to win them sons, who come as heroes to the fight.

Return to JoyofSatan666