Board index JoyofSatan666 Is Cow Milk Healthy

Is Cow Milk Healthy

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:41 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Zygisrko wrote:
I've saw it before on the forums that its pumped up with hormones.
Does anyone have more information as to why it isn't healthy to drink milk.
I can understand if they do put hormones in there but its technically already illegal to do already, it says even on every bottle of milk. Or is it because they can feed them foods that have the hormones?

What exactly makes drinking milk bad exactly. :?:

If it is, then how exactly could you cut milk products out of your diet? Its nearly in every dish today.

My answer:

The factory farm stuff is not that great, from experience you can feel the difference between organic grass fed and the factory farm. However the vegans have flooded the web with propaganda that is aimed to attack all animal foods to convince people to be vegan. That vegan gains even admitted in one of his tantrum rants he actually spends hours looking for any information that already backs his beliefs, only. Thus bias confirmation data, he simply finds information that already agrees with his belief system that's all. That is what vegans do.

This is why if one takes all the dairy out of their diet on these diets they end up having to take a calcium supplement to avoid developing osteoporosis which the vegans claim its dairy that gives osteoporosis, guess not. Just about every vegan we had show up here acts like a triggered Xian fundamentalist when they are given information that disagrees with them. Consider the source of a lot of this information.

If animal foods are unhealthy why do people who don't eat them have to take modern supplements to not get sick from malnutrition? The healthiest documented people on earth on the Seventh Day Adventists and the Hunza's of India. Both eat animal products. The Adventists eat dairy and eggs, but an egg is a whole meat product anyway. And the Hunza's eat some dairy and meat. None of these populations are vegans and they have the best health on earth.

Also entire populations of people have the lactose gene, its an adaption that allows from them to eat animal dairy as food.

Anyway its better to avoid all factory farm animal foods they are full of antibiotic's and come from pathogen building places. I remember reading in the Daily Mail, they stated close to a hundred people died in the UK from eating factory farm chicken from pathogen's they contained. The next big plague that wipes out half of humanity will probably come from factory farming.

However the vegans get this wrong your not going to shut down the factory farms by not buying their products. Because they are not being run for profit from sales. They are corporate welfare operations they are simply built to suck massive amounts of free cash off government subsidies. They are paid to produce not sell. If the subsidies were ended they would have to shut down as they don't make enough money to run the operation on their own with sales already.

If you pay taxes your supporting the factory farms.

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:52 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:55 pm

Factory farms are the worst...so sad and miserable for animals. I drink Raw milk and I believe it to be really healthy. It makes my brain feel "full" and it can stop hunger pains. I will only drink grass fed organic raw milk, though. I have been to two raw milk farms and the way they treat the animals is so much better than factory farms but it is still kind of sad. The babies are allowed to be birthed naturally but soon after you see them in pens and the mums being milked.

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:01 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I have heard the different arguments for raw milk, but its dangerous. There was a reason pasteurization was brought in. People were dying from drinking raw milk.

Mistery wrote:
Factory farms are the worst...so sad and miserable for animals. I drink Raw milk and I believe it to be really healthy. It makes my brain feel "full" and it can stop hunger pains. I will only drink grass fed organic raw milk, though. I have been to two raw milk farms and the way they treat the animals is so much better than factory farms but it is still kind of sad. The babies are allowed to be birthed naturally but soon after you see them in pens and the mums being milked.

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Whenever i went and looked for good information regarding this I would always be bought up with several arguments with, like you said, bias information to back their own argument or either just plain nonsense.

I have actually tried organic grass fed milk before (non homogenized, but pasteruized) milk before. The cream and the chunks of fat taste REALLY good & the slightly sweet taste to it is really nice too, also really expensive. Then I compared it to regular milk and its almost like if its just watered down.

Thanks for this. Lol as soon as I posted my topic before, I knew I was going to get a answer from you, intuition ftw ! ! !
I was thinking that main reason for factory farming being really unhealthy is not only getting food from depressed/tortured animals but also that its filthy & they're feeding them garbage/anti-biotics like you said.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:54 am

New video: https://youtu.be/SgCm9-E0iKs

Hail Satan.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:10 am

Pasteurization kills most of the nutrients and enzymes and because they heat it up to such extreme level a lot of the nutrients are destroyed anyway. I heard that a lot of "Lactose Intolerant" people can drink raw milk with no worries. It's more easily digestible because it's less processed and in it's natural state. I do agree that there are risks with it though. Bit of a hit or miss either way. It's not the great food its made out to be in my opinion. People consume too much animal products in general, but that's stating the obvious hey.
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

The key to freedom lies within us!

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

(Don't have access to the email address)

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:37 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I have heard the different arguments for raw milk, but its dangerous. There was a reason pasteurization was brought in. People were dying from drinking raw milk.

How sure are you of this? Similar like in that topic you opened how it is not healthy to eat much meat all evidence around me show the opposite. Until around the age of 10 I had drinked raw goat milk (fresh and natural) and had never had any health problems because of it, quite the opposite. I am also not the only example I know.

Also a question I was wondering since the last time we had a similar discussion about food and health is could it be that depending on our race it differs what food is healthy for us? We all here know that "we are all the same, our race doesn't matter" is just jewes BS but is food tolerance part of the difference as well? Like how black people have higher tolerance on high sun rays and high temperatures and white people have higher tolerance on cold could our food tolerance differ more then we mention it?
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:29 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Your not telling me anything I not already heard before from the raw milk people. Its part of the similar beliefs of the raw food people in general as to cooking any food. However the fact is raw milk products were killing people and were enough of a risk they brought in pasteurization to deal with it. Your gut naturally cooks everything it in anyway the pasteurization removes the stuff that can make a person ill. I think raw milk products should be legal and labelled as raw and eat at your own risk.

Weaver wrote:
Pasteurization kills most of the nutrients and enzymes and because they heat it up to such extreme level a lot of the nutrients are destroyed anyway. I heard that a lot of "Lactose Intolerant" people can drink raw milk with no worries. It's more easily digestible because it's less processed and in it's natural state. I do agree that there are risks with it though. Bit of a hit or miss either way. It's not the great food its made out to be in my opinion. People consume too much animal products in general, but that's stating the obvious hey.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:38 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Okami wrote:
How sure are you of this? Similar like in that topic you opened how it is not healthy to eat much meat all evidence around me show the opposite. Until around the age of 10 I had drinked raw goat milk (fresh and natural) and had never had any health problems because of it, quite the opposite. I am also not the only example I know.

Different arguments have been made about sanitation issues and with modern technology the need for pasteurization is no longer needed. But a lot of people died from raw milk this is the fact. There is still a danger there for consumers.

The evidence for the problems of too much meat consumption has been well documented for over a century across whole continents to this day. Your not going to trump that with a anecdotal claim on your part. How many people are going to get Atherosclerosis from eating oat meal or rice......No one. But too much red meat and you have problems.

Okami wrote:
Also a question I was wondering since the last time we had a similar discussion about food and health is could it be that depending on our race it differs what food is healthy for us? We all here know that "we are all the same, our race doesn't matter" is just jewes BS but is food tolerance part of the difference as well? Like how black people have higher tolerance on high sun rays and high temperatures and white people have higher tolerance on cold could our food tolerance differ more then we mention it?

Genetics' play a role in diet.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:19 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Different arguments have been made about sanitation issues and with modern technology the need for pasteurization is no longer needed. But a lot of people died from raw milk this is the fact. There is still a danger there for consumers.

But isn't danger only present when a milk is not fresh? After all fully natural milk goes bad very fast.

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The evidence for the problems of too much meat consumption has been well documented for over a century across whole continents to this day. Your not going to trump that with a anecdotal claim on your part. How many people are going to get Atherosclerosis from eating oat meal or rice......No one. But too much red meat and you have problems.

It is like you are forgetting that with jews around no evidence of this kind is very reliable.

True I must say I am not sure what you are trying to do with always jumping sides when diet comes up, first you expose vegan movement for what it is then out of nowhere you go full vegan on us. The only assumptions I can make is ether that you are intentionally doing it to try to force people to think for themselves or that you can't make up your mind yourself.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:20 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Also entire populations of people have the lactose gene, its an adaption that allows from them to eat animal dairy as food.

Milk is not harmful for Whites. topic17733.html#p89333
And I never heard of White farmers nor anyone dying from raw milk, my family and their farmer community always drank it for generations and they lived long, healthy lives.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:54 am

Milk, dietary calcium, and bone fractures in women: a 12-year prospective study.
Feskanich D1, Willett WC, Stampfer MJ, Colditz GA.

Abstract
OBJECTIVES:
This study examined whether higher intakes of milk and other calcium-rich foods during adult years can reduce the risk of osteoporotic fractures.
METHODS:
This was a 12-year prospective study among 77761 women, aged 34 through 59 years in 1980, who had never used calcium supplements. Dietary intake was assessed with a food-frequency questionnaire in 1980, 1984, and 1986. Fractures of the proximal femur (n = 133) and distal radius (n = 1046) from low or moderate trauma were self-reported on biennial questionnaires.
RESULTS:
We found no evidence that higher intakes of milk or calcium from food sources reduce fracture incidence. Women who drank two or more glasses of milk per day had relative risks of 1.45 for hip fracture (95% confidence interval [CI] = 0.87, 2.43) and 1.05 for forearm fracture (95% CI = 0.88, 1.25) when compared with women consuming one glass or less per week. Likewise, higher intakes of total dietary calcium or calcium from dairy foods were not associated with decreased risk of hip or forearm fracture.
CONCLUSIONS:
These data do not support the hypothesis that higher consumption of milk or other food sources of calcium by adult women protects against hip or forearm fractures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calcium, dairy products, and bone health in children and young adults: a reevaluation of the evidence.
Lanou AJ1, Berkow SE, Barnard ND.

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:
Numerous nutrition policy statements recommend the consumption of 800 to 1500 mg of calcium largely from dairy products for osteoporosis prevention; however, the findings of epidemiologic and prospective studies have raised questions about the efficacy of the use of dairy products for the promotion of bone health. The objective of this study was to review existing literature on the effects of dairy products and total dietary calcium on bone integrity in children and young adults to assess whether evidence supports (1) current recommended calcium intake levels and (2) the suggestion that dairy products are better for promoting bone integrity than other calcium-containing food sources or supplements.
METHODS:
A Medline (National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, MD) search was conducted for studies published on the relationship between milk, dairy products, or calcium intake and bone mineralization or fracture risk in children and young adults (1-25 years). This search yielded 58 studies: 22 cross-sectional studies; 13 retrospective studies; 10 longitudinal prospective studies; and 13 randomized, controlled trials.
RESULTS:
Eleven of the studies did not control for weight, pubertal status, and exercise and were excluded. Ten studies were randomized, controlled trials of supplemental calcium, 9 of which showed modest positive benefits on bone mineralization in children and adolescents. Of the remaining 37 studies of dairy or unsupplemented dietary calcium intake, 27 studies found no relationship between dairy or dietary calcium intake and measures of bone health. In the remaining 9 reports, the effects on bone health are small and 3 were confounded by vitamin D intake from milk fortified with vitamin D. Therefore, in clinical, longitudinal, retrospective, and cross-sectional studies, neither increased consumption of dairy products, specifically, nor total dietary calcium consumption has shown even a modestly consistent benefit for child or young adult bone health.
CONCLUSION:
Scant evidence supports nutrition guidelines focused specifically on increasing milk or other dairy product intake for promoting child and adolescent bone mineralization.
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:25 am

You know I think it matters a lot if the cow is healthy or not. And basic hygiene. If you handle 1 cow, clean your tools and go to the next. Or use entirely different tools totally. They dont do that very often in some cases spreading infections to the whole herd. The animal needs to be healthy and your tools clean.

The average milk cow lasts 6-7 years because they milk her spring summer autumn winter. They milk them till they die. Thinking about hormones it would not surprise me if they gave these cows those so that they rather than stopping in the autumn to let the animal rest they can milk them the entire year. Cows can grow up to be 20 years..

Like with the hippocastanum who dies from a bleed to death disease which seems to spread through open wounds from tree to tree.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:57 am

To be honest when I drink raw milk, as it's not easy to find it, I make sure it is organic only.
I simply heat it less than boiling temperature, and i feel very good about it, my digestive systems accepts it and I also have a strange feeling like it is healing me in some way. Possibly its energy tickles my Soul? As it comes from healty and well treated cows it is supposed to have good vibrations in it. Just my feeling, i never thought about it as dangerous.
Miliardi di Gentili soffrono ogni giorno sotto l'ebreo. E' nostro dovere come Satanisti diffondere la Verità e recuperarli! Hail Satana!!!

Billions of Gentiles suffer daily under the jew. It is our duty as Satanists spread the Truth and recover them! Hail Satan!!!

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:36 am

We have our own family cow as our family is big, besides it is one of our tradition as is carried over since lots of generation, Cows are termed to be as gods in Hinduism and if you will research, even Aryans were very serious about cows.
My Old School Aryan Ancestors would have been preferring raw milk, but yes! They were Old Schools- they were greater than Arnold Schwarzenegger during those times, but today, it's just using the milk by getting it boiled!

HAIL EA !!
HAIL Kukulkan!
Redesign your life the spiritual way:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:04 pm

If people want to drink raw milk it's not that difficult its still sold it just says not for consumption and cosmetic use only but we all know no one is bathing in that stuff lol. Gotta get around legal barriers. Yeah I agree. People should do want they want if they are informed and educated about possible risks.
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Egon wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

And I never heard of White farmers nor anyone dying from raw milk, my family and their farmer community always drank it for generations and they lived long, healthy lives.

According to the following study:

Langer, A. J., Ayers, T., Grass, J., Lynch, M., Angulo, F. J., & Mahon, B. E. (2012). Nonpasteurized Dairy Products, Disease Outbreaks, and State Laws—United States, 1993–2006. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 18(3), 385-391. https://dx.doi.org/10.3201/eid1803.111370.

Non-pasteurised milk caused 930 associated illnesses resulting in 71 hospitalisations and 0 deaths.

Non-pasteurised cheese caused 641 associated illnesses resulting in 131 hospitalisations and 2 deaths.

For a total of 1,571 illnesses resulting in 202 hospitalisations and 2 deaths.

All of these illnesses were caused by Campylobacter, E.Coli, Salmonella, Brucella, Listeria, Shigella, Staphylococcus Aureus (Golden Staph), Clostridium Perfringens and Bacillus Cereus bacterium.

The majority of the illnesses was in persons younger than 20 years old.

In the same time period, 1993-2006, pausterised milk caused 2,098 illnesses with 20 hospitalisations and 0 deaths and pasteurised cheese caused 744 illnesses with 17 hospitalisations and 1 death, predominately in people over the age of 20 and was caused mainly by consumers not storing their milk appropriately and infection from food handlers after pasteurisation. The exact bacterium etc. data is not made available in the study.

Considering the vast numbers of people who consume pasteurised milk as compared with the vast minority that consume raw milk, one can estimate that if the population was the same in both groups, the raw milk diseases would be higher and the pasteurisation group would be less, since raw milk produced more hospitalisations and deaths even as a minority representation, based on how few people actually drink raw milk.

If you want to read the study yourself, it can be found here:

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/18/3/11-1370_article

What you really need to look out for in milk is homogenisation as this process breaks up fat molecules to tiny pieces which then able to circumvent the physical barriers of the human body which keep fat out - the result is fat which collects in places in the body where it shouldn't.

Having said all that, raw milk from a clean, healthy cow produced under strict conditions of cleanliness would definitely be better for you than pasteurised milk of any sort but if you can't afford the $$ per litre that is charged for this type of food in many developed countries then non-homogenised and pasteurised is a less risky but still 'healthy' option.

Personally I tend towards dampness and digestive insufficiency so I avoid milk altogether but I certainly eat a lot of cheese so I don't avoid dairy in it's entirety.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Weaver wrote:

Pasteurization does not destroy the nutrients of milk because it uses a temperature below the boiling point of the water (75-80 ° C) , which is insufficient to alter the milk but eliminates the harmful pathogens it may have,fresh pasteurized milk is just as nutritious as raw milk.
The UHT treatment in which the milk is subjected to a much higher temperature (140-200 ° C) and allowing it to be kept unrefrigerated for several months if it alters and denatured the milk, then apart from the UHT treatment the industrial milk is subjected to other additional treatments that denature it even more so that it ends up being a totally artificial product and devoid of nutrients.
Last edited by Wotanwarrior on Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:58 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Okami wrote:
It is like you are forgetting that with jews around no evidence of this kind is very reliable.

True I must say I am not sure what you are trying to do with always jumping sides when diet comes up, first you expose vegan movement for what it is then out of nowhere you go full vegan on us. The only assumptions I can make is ether that you are intentionally doing it to try to force people to think for themselves or that you can't make up your mind yourself.

These studies were conducted by Gentiles going back a century I have also seen lectures on diet and its effects from ancient western to modern history by doctors on the subject. This has not changed.

I pointed out veganism as an ideology is just Marxism in a vegetarian uniform. I pointed out the issues with the health claims of veganism and the biological claims of veganism as to humans being herbivores. I stated the truth if a person wants to be a plant based vegetarian that is their freedom to chose as your free to eat what you want. But they can do so without being vegan, veganism is an marxist ideology with a diet. Just as one can be vegetarian without being a Seventh Day Adventist.

I also pointed out people who eat higher plant based diets have better health. And there is a ratio in the diet somewhere of plant to animal foods for health.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:01 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I have heard colostrum is a healing food.

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:55 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I have heard colostrum is a healing food.

MORINGA!!!!
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:40 am

I like milk I can feel it giving me strength. It helps put on healthy weight and satisfies the appetite too. I think people of European descent need to drink it at least here and there. I can feel it's right for me.

I know a lot of farmers that seem to treat the animals well, (some dont and some I suspect are jews, yes there are low class jews) but they still buy into these corporate things. They buy into the animal version of Kellogg or Pfizer. Many dont seem to stop and think through their decision to overmedicate the cows or use hormones or buy them a 40lb bag of feed that is overly processed.

Fixing what goes into the cow will solve a lot of the problems. Sometimes cows do develop conditions and light medication to heal it is a good thing. I believe there must be more natural products to use though. That sliver compound could treat infections for example.

Also production should be scaled back on all plants and animals in this way. Large corporations should be broken up, dissolved, whatever has to be done.

Production of food should become more local. Ideally as many households as possible would suppliment a % of their food needs with a garden. Most of the rest of the food needed in a local area would be supplied by local producers. The area could be a town, or county, or something larger, and determined as needed.

Breaking apart the corporate production will add jobs to local economies. It will free jobs that illegal mexicans are doing in chicken processing plants and in fields. It will give people a useful skill and connection to nature even if they are only supplimenting with a garden. The massive scale of production today by its very nature causes diseases and problems to spread to plants and animals. It isn't natural and this plan will fix that. Chickens aren't meant to live 10 per square foot.

As for the other diet comments. From what I've seen and experienced I think many jump too fast of the "healthy hippy diet" bandwagon. Sometimes the food tastes like shit, sometimes the food is a poor match for your person, and I believe many times it's secretly meant to starve us, and condition us.

I've seen malnourished little runt kids that need some hearty ******* food, because mommy starved them on her hippy diet like she thinks her 8 year old should even worry about cholesterol yet and Timmy is under weight and a foot short. Then I see bacon eating farm kids throw bales of hay like they were rag dolls.

In the end I want to buy some farm land when I get some good money someday and grow my own natural healthy food for my family. Probably hire some help to do it too, I don't want to make it a career, just a lifestyle. Maybe make a cool outdoor pagan altar hidden in my 40 acres somewhere.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:41 am

Egon wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

So interesting, thank you for this Egon! I come from an English/Dutch White background, and now I very much want to get some raw milk in my fridge. I do love (albeit pasteurized) milk, but haven't tried raw, so I can only imagine how tasteful that should be... Cheers!
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:54 am

Cow Milk is used extensively in Ayurvedic Medicine for strenghtening purposes.
I love how the liberal-vegan hindu types talk shit about how Dairy products are unhealthy while and are lazy to look into the most popular ancient science based upon tousands of years of experience of spiritually evolved people.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:27 am

Yes cow mike is very healthy for kids.It's help to grown up children..

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:01 am

Calcium from the milk does not go to the bones, to do this would require vitamin D3, magnesium, boron and vitamin K2. Where do you think the cow gets the calcium? Of the grass. To get calcium in your bones you just need to eat green food.

"Harvard researchers called milk drinking, “one of the most consistent dietary predictors for prostate cancer in the published literature.”[11] We know that the majority of the world’s population can’t properly digest the sugar in milk, called lactose, and may needlessly suffer from gas, bloating, and cramping when they consume it. We know that milk and dairy products are the number-one source of saturated fat, which is a risk factor for heart disease, the number-one killer of Americans. We know that results from a number of studies suggest that the lactose in milk may increase the risk of ovarian cancer.[12] Each 10 grams of lactose consumed (about a glass of milk) may elevate risk by about 13 percent. Milk is also frequently contaminated with dioxin and PCBs, both of which are human carcinogens, as well as lead, cadmium, and pesticides.[13]"

11. E. Giovannucci et al., “Dairy Products, calcium, and Vitamin D and risk of prostate cancer,” Epidemiologic Reviews 23 (2001): 87–92.
12. S. C. Larsson et al., “Milk, milk products and lactose intake and ovarian cancer risk: A meta-analysis of epidemiological studies,” International Journal of Cancer 118 (2006): 431-41.
13. J. Schaum et al., “A national survey of persistent, bioaccumulative, and toxic (PBT) pollutants in the United States milk supply,” Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology 13 (2003): 177–86.

Full article: http://nutritionstudies.org/milk-the-el ... been-sold/

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:38 am

The Harvard researchers were talking about the majority of the world's population that can't digest milk properly. These are probably people in Asia and Africa not the USA. If the cows are raised properly and like they used to be then the harmful poisons you speak of would not be there.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Pramantha wrote:
Calcium from the milk does not go to the bones, to do this would require vitamin D3, magnesium, boron and vitamin K2. Where do you think the cow gets the calcium? Of the grass. To get calcium in your bones you just need to eat green food.

"Harvard researchers called milk drinking, “one of the most consistent dietary predictors for prostate cancer in the published literature.”[11] We know that the majority of the world’s population can’t properly digest the sugar in milk, called lactose, and may needlessly suffer from gas, bloating, and cramping when they consume it. We know that milk and dairy products are the number-one source of saturated fat, which is a risk factor for heart disease, the number-one killer of Americans. We know that results from a number of studies suggest that the lactose in milk may increase the risk of ovarian cancer.[12] Each 10 grams of lactose consumed (about a glass of milk) may elevate risk by about 13 percent. Milk is also frequently contaminated with dioxin and PCBs, both of which are human carcinogens, as well as lead, cadmium, and pesticides.[13]"

11. E. Giovannucci et al., “Dairy Products, calcium, and Vitamin D and risk of prostate cancer,” Epidemiologic Reviews 23 (2001): 87–92.
12. S. C. Larsson et al., “Milk, milk products and lactose intake and ovarian cancer risk: A meta-analysis of epidemiological studies,” International Journal of Cancer 118 (2006): 431-41.
13. J. Schaum et al., “A national survey of persistent, bioaccumulative, and toxic (PBT) pollutants in the United States milk supply,” Journal of Exposure Analysis and Environmental Epidemiology 13 (2003): 177–86.

So no more dairy products. It's the cream of..........
Death.
I thought we got our Vitamin D from the sun. And we do.
So, does this means no more triple chocolate pudding cake. What about brownies.
The question of the day.
Brownies
Chocolate cake
Veggies and sunlight?

I got it .ORGANIC NON GMO DESSERT!!!!!
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Savitar wrote:
Cow Milk is used extensively in Ayurvedic Medicine for strenghtening purposes.
I love how the liberal-vegan hindu types talk shit about how Dairy products are unhealthy while and are lazy to look into the most popular ancient science based upon tousands of years of experience of spiritually evolved people.

K first of all.. Aryuveda is not an ancient old thing. It had sprouted in the last 100 or 200 years. It practices are taken from traditional Indian values along with some other sources. Most of it seems just watered down crap.

Secondly, they lobbied and had huge milk campaigns to push up the consumerism of milk. Milk causes extra mucus in people, throughout the digestive track but that could not only be the main problem. It is also harsh on the lymphatic system if you drink too much milk. Aside from that most people lack magnesium. Do you really think a liter milk a day will solve your osteoporoses?! Of course not!! Rather maybe it even makes the problems worse.

As for the relation to milk to cancer either they used factory milk or took isolated parts of the milk and fed them in high quantities to people.

Basicly, everyone has their needs. Drink it, but dont overdo it.
Oh and I also heard somewhere that children till in the age of 7 could (probably should) frequently have the need for milk.

Also I remember someone pointing out that weather goatsmilk or something would be better than cowsmilk depends on the race. Its in the DNA.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:31 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

From one plant based doctor, he stated you would need to drink around five large glasses a day of kale I believe to try and meet calcium needs from greens. And then even then vegans have to take calcium pills.

Pramantha wrote:

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:35 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

True, Whites have the lactose gene that allows for us to eat diary, a lot of non-Whites don't have this as they never developed dairy eating in their cultures. I have taken diary out of my diet before totally and didn't feel right, till I put some back in. I am north western European in my ancestry. So my ancestors eat diary more probably due to the winters.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
The Harvard researchers were talking about the majority of the world's population that can't digest milk properly. These are probably people in Asia and Africa not the USA. If the cows are raised properly and like they used to be then the harmful poisons you speak of would not be there.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:39 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Are you sure of this, the books on Ayurveda I have mention this method is ancient and offer proof as well. Even the system of the four noble truths of Buddhism are taken from the Ayurveda method and this is over two thousand years old.

In the oldest Aryuveda texts meat is a Sattvic food as well. The original core of Ayurveda was the Magnum Opus.

Roswitha wrote:
K first of all.. Aryuveda is not an ancient old thing. It had sprouted in the last 100 or 200 years. It practices are taken from traditional Indian values along with some other sources. Most of it seems just watered down crap.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:41 pm

I stopped drinking milk because I thought that it was promoted as healthy just because of lobbies. I will be pissed off if i am wrong. :evil:

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:28 pm

There is something very rewarding aabout the act of drinking milk when overall fatigued, ive noticed. It has a nourishing vibe to it. I get that from meat aswell. Still, the pillar of my diet is potatoes.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:41 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The ancient Vedic texts recommend meats for helping to cure different aliments. That is revealing.

Member22 wrote:
There is something very rewarding aabout the act of drinking milk when overall fatigued, ive noticed. It has a nourishing vibe to it. I get that from meat aswell. Still, the pillar of my diet is potatoes.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:45 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
From one plant based doctor, he stated you would need to drink around five large glasses a day of kale I believe to try and meet calcium needs from greens. And then even then vegans have to take calcium pills.

I can confirm it totally, several years ago that I decided to stop consuming dairy products because in the area where I live it is very dificult to find natural fresh milk and since then I need to take calcium in capsules.
Ahora es cuando debemos luchar con todas nuestras fuerzas, nunca dejes para mañana lo que puedas hacer hoy, el tiempo es ahora!
post27628.html?hilit=El%20momento%20es%20ahora#p27628

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:33 am

"There is something very rewarding aabout the act of drinking milk when overall fatigued, ive noticed. It has a nourishing vibe to it. I get that from meat aswell. Still, the pillar of my diet is potatoes"

This and also what Mageson tells us about the texts and meat healing ailments reminds me of a story. I was sick pretty bad at work one time and I grabbed a bag of bacon jerky. I didn't know why but something just told me it would be right. It did help me and the bacon calmed my symptoms down. I had energy again for like 1.5 hours. I've done this several times now and I wasn't sure if it was placebo and I'm just deluding myself into eating more bacon lol.

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:45 am

"I have heard colostrum is a healing food."

Any opinions on this? I was never breast fed as a baby to my knowledge. In my opinion this put me at a disadvantage health wise.

Would it be beneficial, weird, wrong, a bad idea, to drink some from my wife someday when I have children? Would I get a strong immune system?

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:40 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Are you sure of this, the books on Ayurveda I have mention this method is ancient and offer proof as well. Even the system of the four noble truths of Buddhism are taken from the Ayurveda method and this is over two thousand years old.

In the oldest Aryuveda texts meat is a Sattvic food as well. The original core of Ayurveda was the Magnum Opus.

Roswitha wrote:

Aryuveda here is used like some fancy word slapped on quite a few things without even seeming to have a proper background in them.. It comes off as the vegan yogi hippy kind of stuff rather than something useful and actually healthy.

It might be that it is older than I said, I did research as to its origins and it didnt come up much as to how old it was and that it had stuff from several sources. (although they probably didnt say that directly but was something I noticed). Anyway this was a couple years ago.

It does seem that you have some good interesting books though. There are some products here on which the word aryuveda is used and it seems right to apply like on tigerbalm or some inhaler stick kind of.
I am not from India so that could also be a reason why I thought it was completely utter bogus.

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Dairy foods have been shown to have the most bio available (usable) calcium content of any natural foods. Granted, the manner in which it has been pushed to be consumed is not exactly right (three serves a day is a bit rich in most people's case) but that doesn't detract from its overall goodness.

Regular consumption of dairy products including yogurt and cheeses is a fairly good preventative against osteoporosis as it provides the necessary calcium as well as the other nutrients required (when eaten as part of a balanced diet) to build the bony matrix.

The bones are very Yin, and milk is also very Yin and thus it nourishes the bones.

In regards to Ayurveda, there is much contention as to the current content of Ayurvedic medicine as it is taught now compared with what was taught 1000 or even 5000 years ago. Traditional Chinese Medicine has the same problem - the course content has been altered by people and governments with a vested interest in whatever (chairman Mao comes to mind) so that the classic information is distorted.

But the classics are still around, so the discerning student/practitioner can still glean a great deal of information from them if they care to look beyond the intentional distortions and missing information and ignore the strange weird interaction between modern (jewish) medicine and the traditional and cultural medicines, an interaction which does nothing for either except confuse everyone involved unless they are of the genius inclination.
Aurelius Ophis

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:38 am

Does the race of cow giving milk also matter? As per many ayurved experts today the medicinal value of Indian cow milk is more and even if the nutritional content is low the absorbability of nutrients is more. Also in many ayurvedic cures as per late Rajiv Dixit, the race of cow does matter is what he said.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Mistery wrote:

HP Mageson, I have been reading that pasteurization is useless and it needs to be heated more than what Louis Pasetur said. Some people have found out a way for this and are drinking raw cow milk immediately after cow gives it. Is that safer?(In case anyone has a cow or needs it)

What do you guys think of use of ultrasound on milk homogenization. Can such milk be called organic? This method claims to make milk evenly mixed with its fats and thus avoid preservatives.
Hail Satan!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Belzebub!!!!
666/88

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:23 am

shubhamrane666 wrote:
Does the race of cow giving milk also matter? As per many ayurved experts today the medicinal value of Indian cow milk is more and even if the nutritional content is low the absorbability of nutrients is more. Also in many ayurvedic cures as per late Rajiv Dixit, the race of cow does matter is what he said.

It is said that milk from horned cows is better than the ones that don't have horns.

I guess its kind of obvious. Goats have horns and any animal associated with Satan seems to have horns and I think it represents the connection with the spiritual world.

Some cow breeds do have horns but the farmer takes their horns off, thus making the milk different too. It is like blotting out the third eye but then to animals.

I am not saying that what I typed is correct though.

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:38 pm

In regards to raw milk, from a book called "150 Healthiest foods on earth"

Raw certified organic milk :

unpasteurized and unhomogenized—is one of the true health foods on the planet. It’s a wonderful source of protein and calcium, the fat in it is perfectly acceptable, and it tastes absolutely delicious.
Raw milk is loaded with nutrients, including beneficial bacteria such as Lactobacillus acidophilus. Because it isn’t subjected to the high heat of pasteurization, those good bacteria—along with wonderful beneficial enzymes—aren’t destroyed. And according to Dr. Joe Mercola, raw milk is the finest source of calcium available.
Raw milk virtually always comes from grass-fed cows. Milk from grass-fed cows contains higher levels of cancer-fighting CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) and will be richer in the full gamut of vitamins and minerals. Vitally important nutrients like vitamins A and D are greatest in milk from cows eating green grass. And the healthy enzymes contained in raw milk help the body assimilate all those great nutrients, including, by the way, calcium. According to Connecticut naturopath Dr. Ron Schmid, author of Traditional Foods Are Your Best Medicine and The Untold Story of Milk: Green Pastures, Contented Cows and Raw Dairy Products, enzymes are a critical component in recovering from disease and establishing and maintaining health. “I have become more convinced than ever of the value and importance of raw milk in the diets of people of all ages,” says Schmid.
Milk from Grass-Fed Cows Much Higher in Omega-3s
The fat content of the milk from organically raised, grass-fed cows is wholly different than that of their factory-farmed brethren. Studies have shown that the omega-3 fat content of grass-fed, pasture-roaming cows is as high as 50 percent (it’s virtually nonexistent in factory-farmed animals). And research at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland and at the Institute of Grassland and Environmental Research (IGER) at Aberystwyth, Wales, showed that organic milk contains between 71 percent and a whopping 240 percent more omega-3s than nonorganic milk, plus it has a much better ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fats than conventional milk. This is probably because the pasture-fed cows graze on a diet rich in red clover silage as well as their natural diet of grasses.
While it’s always possible to become sick from any contaminated food—just read the newspapers—raw milk seems to have been unfairly singled out as a risk. Consider this, from the Weston A. Price Foundation Web site:
Except for a brief hiatus in 1990, raw milk has always been for sale commercially in California, usually in health food stores, although (there was) a period when it was even sold in grocery stores. Millions of people consumed commercial raw milk during that period and although the health department kept an eagle eye open for any possible evidence of harm, not a single incidence was reported. During the same period, there were many instances of contamination in pasteurized milk, some of which resulted in death.
Raw organic milk is hard to find—only a couple of states sell it (California is one). But more and more people are turning to small farms and collectives (at this writing, there are nearly forty such farms licensed to sell raw milk in Pennsylvania alone). It’s worth looking for.
"I was, am now, and shall have no end.O yea that have believed in me, honor my symbol and my image, for they remind you of me. Observe my laws and statutes. Obey my servants and listen to whatever they may dictate to you of the hidden things. Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered. "

"Satanists! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!"

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:26 am

Milk is good with cookies... so it has my approval.
The only good world, is a world without jews, xians, and muslims. If violence is necessary to accomplish this, then so be it... That sort of task requires extreme means to complete it.

HEIL HITLER! HAIL THE GODS OF HELL! HAIL SATAN!

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:56 am

Milk is now an official symbol of White Supremacy, hate, and racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j0Hw3pepLo

Hail Satan Lucifer!

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:28 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:

Any opinions on this? I was never breast fed as a baby to my knowledge. In my opinion this put me at a disadvantage health wise.

Would it be beneficial, weird, wrong, a bad idea, to drink some from my wife someday when I have children? Would I get a strong immune system?
beneficial? No, weird? Very yes, bad idea? Probabily
Namasatan

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:21 am

Edoardo wrote:
HeilOdin666 wrote:

beneficial? No, weird? Very yes, bad idea? Probabily

Yes I agree Edoardo. Apparently colostrum is sold as a dietary supplement as well. Much less weird option.
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:29 pm

HauptSturm wrote:
Milk is now an official symbol of White Supremacy, hate, and racism.

Maybe now all white people will get guilt tripped into only drinking the PC approved Chocolate and Banana flavours of milk.

#ColouredDrinksMatter

Return to JoyofSatan666