Board index JoyofSatan666 Help for Meditation

Help for Meditation

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:12 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

A easy way to still the mind in meditation especially for void is to vibrate the AUM mantra, this stops the mind flow of the Chitta the mental stream.

Then enter the realm of Slothz'in...

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm

I do this with the praying mudra! Just 9 reps gets the state going!

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:21 am

Thanks HP Mageson.
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:34 am

Vibrate into solar throat and 6th?

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:40 am

Genius.
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:18 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
A easy way to still the mind in meditation especially for void is to vibrate the AUM

Any [guranteed] solid tips for assured astral projection? I might do a video on it when possible.
(after practicing it offcourse)

The BEST and most confident / efficient method possible. And I'll do the rest.

Thank you in advance.

Various, methods are welcome. Anything that's sure to work.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html :These have proven to be very unreliable (practised over a few years with people on various different levels of advancement. Its never anything more than the heart chakra vibration and a frighteningly slow *near death heart rate or some sensation of feeling your soul move in the body)

Just looking for something to make a video with. For people
Sehr Danke.
Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:22 pm

ALSO doing the SATANAMA mantra with the hand mudras and visualizations really silent your mind completely. It worked for me when i did it 32x

Post Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

And yoni mudra.

Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:01 am

Egon wrote:
And yoni mudra.

I always do this throughout the day without realizing it. It does give such a calming feeling.
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 am

Egon wrote:
And yoni mudra.

I saw you cementing about Yoni Mudra in similar way before and I am a bit confused since in this topic post86499.html?hilit=mudra#p86499 Hoodedcobra666 has posted some mudras and their effects and Yoni Mudra looks different there and it says it is for feminine Magick and femininity and doesn't say anything about calming effects, while it says Dhyani Mudra is for calming ones mind.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:17 am

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Go by your feeling. I've found in experimenting the yoni mudra works to calm the thoughts rather than just being a feminine symbol. Other user as well.

Okami wrote:
I saw you cementing about Yoni Mudra in similar way before and I am a bit confused since in this topic post86499.html?hilit=mudra#p86499 Hoodedcobra666 has posted some mudras and their effects and Yoni Mudra looks different there and it says it is for feminine Magick and femininity and doesn't say anything about calming effects, while it says Dhyani Mudra is for calming ones mind.

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Thanks for the tip.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Egon wrote:
Go by your feeling. I've found in experimenting the yoni mudra works to calm the thoughts rather than just being a feminine symbol. Other user as well.

Okami wrote:

Well Feminne side is a more calm side so by increasing your femininity you will have some calming effect but based on my felling I would say femininity is it's main purpose and when I use it I could clearly fell my feminine side improving, if one doesn't have a good balance between his/her feminine and masculine side balancing them could also be calming but I think if it is directly for calming effects Dhyani Mudra is better for that.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:02 am

Talientia wrote:
ALSO doing the SATANAMA mantra with the hand mudras and visualizations really silent your mind completely. It worked for me when i did it 32x

What hand mudras?
Sorry if my posts are a sometimes a mess...
Hail Satan!

Post Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:04 pm

nospeedy wrote:
Talientia wrote:

What hand mudras?

This topic explains the mudras you use while vibrating SaTaNaMa and its efects https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post ... ama#p88320

Post Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:56 pm

What might you guys recommend for trying to reach a trance? That's always been something I've had trouble with.
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.

Post Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Gadamlu wrote:
What might you guys recommend for trying to reach a trance? That's always been something I've had trouble with.

This link should explain all you need to know...I would suggest you keep going after the 7 days, and complete the Spiritual Warfare Training Program. It will alert you as to the meditations and aspects of your soul on which you need the most work.

http://web.archive.org/web/201603032027 ... Month.html
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Post Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:04 am
Hi I am kind of New to satanism and I want go as far as I possibly can im my Magick and eventual I know will lead to the influence of satanism in others lifes as well but im only New and cant really concéntrate enough to go into a trance which is really useless so if their any one who know what I can do to relax my self a little more while breathing I would great aprecia te it I get really twitchy and my Heart speeds up when I think I am about to go into a trance or close to it .please help.

Post Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:46 pm

hello ave satanas,pls can any one tell me which one is the most powerful,runic meditation,Sanskrit meditation,nicronomicon meditation

Return to JoyofSatan666