Board index JoyofSatan666 Satanic Adage...

Satanic Adage...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:33 am
I'm reminding people here, especially in the Teen group where there is a thread discussing whether one should "tell" in regards to being a Satanist. Now, that is just one...

"Silence is Golden"

"Three people can keep a secret, but only if two of them are dead."
-- Benjamin Franklin

We have two arms, two legs, two eyes, two ears, 10 fingers and toes and only ONE MOUTH, and that one mouth can get us into more trouble than any of the other body parts combined.

Learn silence. Whenever someone knows your secrets, they have power over you. Why is there such a compulsion for many people to tell?

Keep your mouth shut and your secrets to yourself and sleep peacefully at night. Don't be kept awake as a result of stupidity, worrying about how you shouldn't have revealed something.

Why does someone else need to know?

Slow down!! Several seconds of impulsive and foolish actions, not stopping to think, can destroy the rest of your entire life. Literally.

Remember this. Learn silence.
HAIL SATAN!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Gentiles are Satan's, doesn't matter if someone admits it or not.

Lie if you have too.

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:20 pm

I learned that with christianity. Keep my mouth shut and let all those close to me and that know me be ignorant. I spread the fPower Meditation everywhere as that is what we all want. The exposing christianity site, etc.
But this is to all those that DO NOT KNOW ME. nor have any contact with me. Family don't know. Friends don't know. Co workers don't know.
Even the christian new testament says this, "A prophet is not without honor except among his own people, family, etc." So even the jewish authors are telling their own the same thing.
And to keep them in the dark, ignorant,,,, is to have power over them ! ! !
Eh ?
Thank you for this topic.

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:57 pm

I know this sounds stupid, and it may be, but I was wondering if you are just talking about silence regarding being with Satan or does this apply to all sensitive information. I just want to clarify this. If it is the latter, I will make sure be better about silence. Thanks!

Ave Satanas!

Post Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Well...long time ago, my mom new my secret when it was day 3 of me being a new Satanist where I was one tiny tiny headed dumbfuck. My mom almost called a priest but I told her, "Since when do priests act like deployment agencies? isn't that forbidden?". And also, she tried praying for me, yes...I stopped her multiple times for a long time until I got fed up and sent thoughtforms to stop her and to kindly tell her to never do that again. And days later after that all happened, I found this sermon like you read my mind. Thank you HPS Maxine.

I dedicated at 2015 October 31, happy I'm at the right path
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:11 am

Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:15 am

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:
Why does someone else need to know?

Slow down!! Several seconds of impulsive and foolish actions, not stopping to think, can destroy the rest of your entire life. Literally.

Remember this. Learn silence.
HAIL SATAN!!

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you for this post.
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:17 pm

well i used to live in a country which is extremely christian and as a teen in a smaller town where everyone knows everyone people have found out anyway about me and ofc once i have found satanism i tried to find people with who i could talk about it and that is where i made my mistakes, and as the only metalhead in town, you are proclaimed satanist right away, which didnt depend if this was so or not back then, but yeah well christian looking at things... and as i stated somewhere in some post a few months ago, i did dedication ritual with my ex, which was shortly after it attacked by the enemy, she just went crazy doesnt matter what was happening its a long story, and now im in germany and only lately some people i know from my apprenticeship know that im a satanist who does magick and meditation and they are either neutral and dont care or they are interested in it and they really like to talk to me about it, some even started meditating and reading jos pdf i sent them among some others like exposing christianity and all, but that is only because i am currently between people who are everything but christian or islamic, and since those are people who are also against christianity and islam so i currently dont have any problems, i did notice some smaller attacks which stopped pretty fast since im working on protection and everything...and yes i do know people to who im talking about satanism because i do know that if they dont like what is on jos page, they will just leave it be, just like me, and when it comes to my parents, my father hates the jews with his whole being :D :D :D my mother is neutral and always when she hears im meditating she is always fine with that, we even talked about it, she finds its ok but she has always neutral when it comes to religion, but opened her eyes through my father, the same as me, since my father started to be interested in energy and meditations a couple of years ago and they never forced me to be religios, even thou i used to go to church but they told me to do this in my society so that no one attacks me for not being christian at that time... because from where i came from everyone who is not christian gets beating....and once we moved to germany they told me now i can be satanist and scream satans name as long as i want they dont care because now there is no one who can hurt me ^^ i can even scream heil hitler and they just do it with me or tell me to be carefull and not to loud :lol: and she also told me how she dreamt that she was in love with baphomet since i have the picture of baphomet in my room :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:11 am

AncientShadow666 wrote:
well i used to live in a country which is extremely christian and as a teen in a smaller town where everyone knows everyone people have found out anyway about me and ofc once i have found satanism i tried to find people with who i could talk about it and that is where i made my mistakes, and as the only metalhead in town, you are proclaimed satanist right away, which didnt depend if this was so or not back then, but yeah well christian looking at things... and as i stated somewhere in some post a few months ago, i did dedication ritual with my ex, which was shortly after it attacked by the enemy, she just went crazy doesnt matter what was happening its a long story, and now im in germany and only lately some people i know from my apprenticeship know that im a satanist who does magick and meditation and they are either neutral and dont care or they are interested in it and they really like to talk to me about it, some even started meditating and reading jos pdf i sent them among some others like exposing christianity and all, but that is only because i am currently between people who are everything but christian or islamic, and since those are people who are also against christianity and islam so i currently dont have any problems, i did notice some smaller attacks which stopped pretty fast since im working on protection and everything...and yes i do know people to who im talking about satanism because i do know that if they dont like what is on jos page, they will just leave it be, just like me, and when it comes to my parents, my father hates the jews with his whole being :D :D :D my mother is neutral and always when she hears im meditating she is always fine with that, we even talked about it, she finds its ok but she has always neutral when it comes to religion, but opened her eyes through my father, the same as me, since my father started to be interested in energy and meditations a couple of years ago and they never forced me to be religios, even thou i used to go to church but they told me to do this in my society so that no one attacks me for not being christian at that time... because from where i came from everyone who is not christian gets beating....and once we moved to germany they told me now i can be satanist and scream satans name as long as i want they dont care because now there is no one who can hurt me ^^ i can even scream heil hitler and they just do it with me or tell me to be carefull and not to loud :lol: and she also told me how she dreamt that she was in love with baphomet since i have the picture of baphomet in my room :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you go to Philippines here in manila, the Pooish indoctrination level is woefully high.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Return to JoyofSatan666