Board index JoyofSatan666 Time

Time

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:00 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The question of time, of taking the time daily to do the rtr's and meditations. Remember time is a investment and by investing in it wisely you get the best result. By taking the time to do these daily you are not losing anything....but your chains.

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:06 pm

I agree, is a priority ! Most SS don't realize yet, how important is to really work on themselves daily, freeing and advancing.

“You may delay, but time will not.”
“Lost Time is never found again.”
― Benjamin Franklin
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:12 pm

I live in a kike funded Jew house, they have social workers that come by, they came by today, when I poked my head outta my room all the hallways lights turned on all at once and they almost shit themselves, I also live sandwhiched between two churches. Everytime I begin meditation depression randomly kicks me in the nuts, I think it's the enemy trying to butt ramm me. Either way I got my guardians sigil tattoed on my arm I'm trying lol but sometimes it's hard, I ask myself do I deserve to be a hells assassin? Do I attack wiccans for they do work with angelic beings and I notice that they attack me regularly I posted on the facebook Jos group and asked and they said to leave wiccans alone and got majorly offended, I also felt there hatred steaming towards me. Its confusing. Do I attack them or not? Things come naturally to me, magick is pretty easy

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:19 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
get the best result. By taking the time to do these daily you are not losing anything...
Will do.
Heres another contribution also to aid this warfare:
[flash=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZGmNWNUxw
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:27 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
get the best result. By taking the time to do these daily you are not losing anything....but your chains.

Will do. Heres another (online) contribution from Satanism Spiritual to aid this warfare: ( ..and there will be a lot more to come)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZGmNWNUxw Name- Israel: Shoot To Kill policy
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:33 pm

I meditate for roughly an hour and a half a day, and a ritual takes me anywhere between 15 to 20 minutes.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:51 pm

Oh gee I needed something like this to get me back up cause I was gone for 20 days

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Lasollor, your video's been blocked if you didn't know. Something about copyright (the usual excuse I guess, sure (((youtube))) is very concerned about copyright lol).

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:29 pm

Take it from me guys....There's really no excuse not to do it at least ONCE a day. Last year there were days when I blew it off for some pathetic reason while telling myself "Oh, I'll just do extra to make up for the slack" Well tomorrow hardly ever comes and when it does you're already like 4 or 5 days behind.
This year is different though. I have a book now where I'm logging all my RTR's and energy given to the Powers of Hell. My goal is continuously go for the entire year.

Brothers, Sisters, in my humblest opinion we're very lucky right now. As Mageson, HC, and many of the HP's have stated we're not in the snow gutters in an actual warzone fighting for our literal lives.

We're lucky enough to fight this war from the comfort of our homes

There's no promise that it might not change one day.

Which is why daily advancement, daily meditation, daily protection and so on are so vital during these "comfortable" times cause if and when things grow dimmer than they are now. You're going to want a leg up on the competition, it'll be hard to start when it's already too late. THE HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF When we're in control of our futures, let's not build a future we may regret over something as meager as laziness.

(That's just my opinion. Not trying to bark at anybody.)

Post Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:39 pm

I read somewhere that in the 3rd dimension we are trapped in time and free to move in space. In a higher dimension they are trapped in space and can move in time.
Somewhere else I read that "demons see things from the end to the beginning."
Higher dimensions still are free to move in both time and space.

Post Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:54 pm

jbkbmz wrote:
I read somewhere that in the 3rd dimension we are trapped in time and free to move in space. In a higher dimension they are trapped in space and can move in time.

The 4th dimension? I wonder how it's like if there really is a tenth dimension. I wonder what would happen to everything.
Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:08 am

jbkbmz wrote:

I think that thanks to Hollywood people have a very wrong idea of what dimensions are. To begin with we don't live in 3rd dimension that is nonsense, we move in 3 dimensions, up and down is one dimension, left and right is another and front and back is a last, or to put it differently height, width and depth. Even if a physical parallel world existed like in some Hollywood movie that wouldn't be a 4th dimension that would be a 3 dimensional world of witch difference in placement in comparison to our world is 4th dimension. People seem to be mistaking dimensions for realms, even our bodies our 3 dimensional and they couldn't exist without one of those dimensions, nor does a 4th dimension exist on it's own separate from those 3 dimensions. What you call "move true space" is a movement true 3 dimensions. We are also not trapped in time we just can't control movement true time and can only go in one direction.

This further is just my own opinion but I think time it self is a 4th dimension and spiritual movement could possibly be 5th.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Theres an advanced dedicated who honestly thinks that in an alternate timeline (parallel worlds and all) Jews successfully destroyed the planet and all of us..and that they are here for 'repentance'..
It really disturbed me because I KNOW I've lived this life, every single second, all before..
And if I were given another chance, to go through my shitty past all over again I would for Humanity, Satanama...

Post Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:01 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Talientia wrote:
Theres an advanced dedicated who honestly thinks that in an alternate timeline (parallel worlds and all) Jews successfully destroyed the planet and all of us..and that they are here for 'repentance'..
It really disturbed me because I KNOW I've lived this life, every single second, all before..
And if I were given another chance, to go through my shitty past all over again I would for Humanity, Satanama...

This is just overactive imagination. The 'parellel universe' bonkers is actually created by jews. To somehow make it that every imagination is a real world. While the real world is insignificant and sucks. And also this is not even healthy imagination, they try to make mental disease legitimate. And destroy everything leading to evidence and Truth. Its all along the lines of how insignificant the world is, and goy please die for you will live in the afterlife, don't worry, many parellel universes for you. Because well according to Rabbis you need to die here goy, because you died in another universe as well. Its just diseased, pseudospirituality, to make the Gentiles grow paranoid. The kikes in the 'science' biz also make it seem legitimate.

While its more pseudoscience than the other survey on how all Whites need to die, because Muh Torah Feels. Don't tie into these theories because you will wind up mentally unsane from it.

If there are so many parellel universes...why do the jews gather all the shekels and power on that one...can't they just be fine with another universe... Well sorry, but these are lies for the goy again. The jews only care about here anyway. While the goy are to amass wealth and importance in video games or in jewbook, the jews and their loyal pawns are out there pillaging 24/7. Because we live in an unreal universe Oy Vey...

Higher dimensions, yes, but 'alternate universes' is just a farfetched thing. Imagination is imagination, visualization is visualization. I imagine a pony sitting next to me therefore it might exist. The astral doesn't work that way. The astral is actually real, and is perceived by physical organs, named the pineal gland and the pituitary gland. Which as its known reacts to light akin to a real eye. However, these just perceive the higher dimensions. This is not fake, mental induced hallucination, and most people confuse the two. And no, neither drugs nor other things open you really to the 'real' astral, but just buffer dimensions that cannot really be openly perceived. So people just perceive just their own crap from their own mind, from a chemical hemmorage, and not spirituality. Spirituality is a literal full rewiring that cannot happen with just smoking bud.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 pm
Talientia wrote:

LOL
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Post Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm

Talientia wrote:

Oh, fuff! In what Universe is the jew actual master?!

Further to my rhetorical question above, if energy cannot be created nor destroyed, then "the big bang" is big bullshit, which means "the big crunch"; "the big freeze"; "the big elastic snapping of the universe"; etc. are all big bullpies. Parallel universes, alternative realities... Well, alternate realities is real - look at the red and blue tablets people must decide between...

All "alternate universes"; "multiverse"; "advancing beyond physicality to 'pure energy'"; "the cataclismic end of the entire Universe" or just the Earth, i.e. "the apocalypse"; etc., are all j00dnesses to make you, Goy, be so depressed, feeling inadequate and insignificant, and think that there's no point in any existence at all. Sometimes, these things, and others, are shrouded in fantasy and escapism, among other things - drugs; abuse; pain; poverty; etc. Then the j00 has you, and rapes your mind with a jew-on-a-stick whom you can't - and won't - see but demands money off you every Sunday. Did anyone realise how much money "the church" has? I wasn't the best at maths in school, so my calculations might be wrong, but imagine 2.2 billion* christards, masochrists, masochristards paying £€$¥10 every Sundy. Multiply that by 52 to get £€$¥1 144 000 000 000 (1 trillion 144 billion) per year. Then, of course, don't forget how much money jizzlam brings in, as well as the j00 businesses and "system"... Enough said.

The end of the 6 thousand million lampshade years drawn in ballpoint pen, gassing on the phone, while being high at band camp is nigh.

There be 1 or more Eostre eggs in my reply here. Hehe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_religious_groups
http://www.infoplease.com/toptens/organ ... gions.html
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:10 am

Does anyone else have this trend of progressing to a certain level and then having a huge downfall?
Everytime I reach a certain level of spiritual power, maybe I'm a threat, maybe I need more consistency and motivation... but yeah it's just weird. Thanks for the inspiration though guys I'll be back on it soon!

My body and soul can heal itself right? Even if I fucked up and went back to drinking alcohol and stuff?

Post Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:44 am

Weaver wrote:
Does anyone else have this trend of progressing to a certain level and then having a huge downfall?
Everytime I reach a certain level of spiritual power, maybe I'm a threat, maybe I need more consistency and motivation... but yeah it's just weird. Thanks for the inspiration though guys I'll be back on it soon!

My body and soul can heal itself right? Even if I fucked up and went back to drinking alcohol and stuff?

I figured out what was actually happening to my chakras and seen the promblems which was holding me back. Now I have to take the time to fight outside RTR. and that's why we have weekends baby.

Of course your a threat. We all are. Sitting back with chips dip or whatever, taking the grip of the jew off the people. A simple click and a video or a quote can reach thousands and more. We can even do more outside random crap. And your right as well . Consistency- the key to overall improvement and gains.

Dorey, just keep swimming.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:26 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Weaver wrote:

The "huge downfall" is facilitated by the Karmic seeds that are resisting removal. This is sometimes not even the enemy. Its just the 'soul' resisting change. This is half abnormal and largely is dependent on the Torah as well, but the thing is, this is not always directly the enemy. The Soul has a balancing system same as a body does. Such thing is necessary so that one doesn't lose sanity etc. This also may happen in 'comic' ways, such as let's say you magically 'forget' about something, or one day you feel to horrible to even do the least etc. This is sometimes internal causes (the mind trying to balance or keep away from change) or sometimes the enemy directly.

But in some people who refuse change too much can act violently. Karma is lick sticky mud. This is why 99% people of the world fail. Because they don't persist on advancing spiritually. You have to be ready for it. The mind will always in the beginning act like a wild horse until you tame it.

Because its a very powerful tool anyway so why should the meek and weak inherit any such power? And why should nature give power anyway to people that spit on its face, for one example. Even the enemy does 8 and 10 hours long exercise to do a lot of things. A dedicated SS can have the same benefits with a couple of hours spread throughout the day. If they STILL not do it, then why should anyone bother?

The beginning can be decades if you don't put daily practice into it. If you do, it can take a bunch of years. And it may still happen, because the mind goes by the rules it has accepted and understood. Expansion towards the Soul takes time but its worth it. For those very advanced, it will happen faster.

Those who persist are those that win.

Now on the second thing about healing. Well your body and Soul can heal up to an extent. The Soul generally is far less limited. But in cases such as severe drugs abuse, damage can also be permanent. In the same case as that of a fried brain for example. But this would take decades. If you go past a limit nothing can repair you. Its the same as other damages. Because that's what alcohol does on high quantities it just fries your brain. Same as weed. You can recuperate but by going back and forth you are hampering yourself seriously.

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:16 am

Weaver wrote:

If you haven't damaged yourself too much, as HC said, then first it will have to go back up to where it was before you abused yourself (you can't abuse alcohol or drugs, stupid people), then continue going up from where you were before, then continue up past that. It reminds me of a brainteaser thing or story told to children, about a frog jumping up a slippery pole or wall or something, then it gets tired and sleeps which causes it to slide down a bit; it then has to jump back up to where it was before it slid down, then continue further up...to get tired again and slip down a bit, to jump back up again...rinse, repeat.

I was also told another children's story of Robert the Bruce and the Spider.

HUNDREDS of years ago there was a king of Scotland and his name was Robert the Bruce. It was a good thing that he was both brave and wise, because the times in which he lived were wild and dangerous. The King of England was at war with him, and had led a great army into Scotland to drive him out of the land and to make Scotland a part of England.

Battle after battle he had fought with England. Six times Robert the Bruce had led his brave little army against his foes. Six times his men had been beaten, until finally they were driven into flight. At last the army of Scotland was entirely scattered, and the king was forced to hide in the woods and in lonely places among the mountains.

One rainy day, Robert the Bruce lay in a cave, listening to the rainfall outside the cave entrance. He was tired and felt sick at heart, ready to give up all hope. It seemed to him that there was no use for him to try to do anything more.

As he lay thinking, he noticed a spider over his head, getting ready to weave her web. He watched her as she worked slowly and with great care. Six times she tried to throw her thread from one edge of the cave wall to another. Six times her thread fell short.

“Poor thing!” said Robert the Bruce. “You, too, know what it’s like to fail six times in a row.”

But the spider did not lose hope. With still more care, she made ready to try for a seventh time. Robert the Bruce almost forgot his own troubles as he watched, fascinated. She swung herself out upon the slender line. Would she fail again? No! The thread was carried safely to the cave wall, and fastened there.

“Yes!” cried Bruce, “I, too, will try a seventh time!”

So he arose and called his men together. He told them of his plans, and sent them out with hopeful messages to cheer the discouraged people. Soon there was an army of brave men around him. A seventh battle was fought, and this time the King of England was forced to retreat back to his own country.

It wasn’t long before England recognised Scotland as an independent country with Robert the Bruce as its rightful king.

And to this very day, the victory and independence of Scotland is traced to a spider who kept trying again and again to spin her web in a cave and inspired the king of Scotland, Robert the Bruce.

https://www.storiestogrowby.org/story/s ... -the-bruce

Forget the fact that Scotland doesn't want to be England's bitch anymore but still wants to be EUrabia's bitch, though; the story is meant to be inspiring and encouraging! Are you sick of heart or are you a Braveheart?
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Return to JoyofSatan666