Board index JoS Mature & Experienced Agartha , shamballa , the inner earth theory.

Agartha , shamballa , the inner earth theory.

This group is for experienced, dedicated, mature, adult Satanists. Those who have been dedicated Satanists for a year or more, and have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org

Hello I used to post quite frequently on this forum but spent a long time empowering my knowledge , soi kind of forgot my other accounts password. :lol: Enough of that subject I'm here to talk about shamballa , I'm sure most of you are familiar with the post a while back about Hitler escaping to caves with higher lifeforms or something along those lines. Well what if that leads to shamballa or whatever you wanna call it? I've been stuck on the subject for about four months and found so many connections that just fit together too perfectly for the theory of an inner earth to not be recognized and pioneered by spiritual satanists , I think its obvious by now I'm reaching out to you fellow satanists to help me unravel whatever is at the bottom of all the information tying together about shamballa. Please I won't ask for more then thirty minutes of your time.

Hail Satanama and the gods of hell.

Use the search tool both here and on the Yahoo Groups. It has been talked about. Here are 2 : post55278.html?hilit=agartha#p55278
post31318.html?hilit=edward lytton#p31318
deathofcommunism.josru.com
666blacksun.net

Thank you very much , in the future I plan to travel to agartha and study everything around me , I figure I'd rather learn about these things first hand. Not much things better then gaining knowledge through your own endeavors :D

Agartha/Shambhala is a series of underground cities and mining tunnel constructed by Satan, his Demons, and his Aryan super-human God-men when they ruled the Earth. More information about the underground cities is in some of High Priest Jake Carlson's sermons.

Third Sex Thule Society
http://gbltthulesociety666.angelfire.com/about/
And, participate in our reverse torah rituals. We are in a war here and need to do what we can for our creator, Satan.

Reverse Torah Rituals
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... ituals.htm

Hail Satan!!

Space research is how I found Father Satan. I almost never see the aerospace industry discussed here and I am always reluctant to bring it up for fear it being a distraction.

Wingblade, what type of questions do you have? Where are you thus far in your search or understanding of "space"

Return to JoS Mature & Experienced