Board index JoyofSatan666 The Calendar and Time, then History

The Calendar and Time, then History

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:58 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1502
Location: America
I am just writting this as a quick notice so that people do not forget in regards to this.

The only reason we are 'celebrating' 2017, and not 52017 or some other year, is because the Calendar, after the systematic wiping out of our Pagan Ancestors, has been reset in an attempt to give legitimacy to the lie of the Jews.

Now, this 2017 only exists in contrast to that. We are more like in year 52017, or whatever else Humanity has its beginnings decided to count. The original counting has been lost. However, that calendar is lost and we no longer follow it. On its own, the '2017' means nothing. If the Abrahamic History behind it is wiped out, it will belong to us. Also, the phony 'After Krayst' and 'Before Krayst' can be wiped out, which when our side gains power will obliterate completely, as this is inaccurate and useless. Calendars are always a point of interpretation and change. Many people today are keeping old calendars, many civilizations had their own etc etc.

However, the real Satanic year starts in the March 21st as HP Don stated. This is the start of birth and spring, so it makes complete natural sense. The jews themselves are counting in a 6000 year old, reverse calendar, that is a 'time bomb' for the Torah, which is said to 'materialize' the Torah in the physical realm once completed. They literally believe that when this 'clock' is over, the Torah will have materialized. With the 2800 Gentile Human cattle for all jews, and Rabbi Jewsus killing and murdering all opposition, the jews living in paradise etc.

I just mention this so that you can see how deep in the darkness this world is, that even the dates are fake. As far as months and hours are concerned, these are based on the planets and cannot change. But the year part has been covered up. It is true that this system is not entirely correct, but the root is in Babylon, and not in jewish tradition. The Babylonians and the Far Eastern came up with the time.

Another example is that the day does NOT change on 12o'clock. It changes every morning around 7:20 (depends). That means everyday until 7:00 AM approximately, its still the previous day. This is called a Planetary day.

Sunday is the first day of the week, and not Monday. Monday is a ripoff. Sunday is the first date, and all these dates are stolen. The enemy keeps masses on Sundays (The christian sheep who charge the hoax with soul energy) while the Jews exploit the witches Sabbat, which is their stolen "Shabbat", to cast powerful curses, hexes, and mass spells to blind the populace.

The monks of xtianity also start the litany in 4 AM Saturday, all the way into the morning of Sunday, the hour of the Sun, and then they stop. They also do hardcore anal homosexual banging in the Christian monasteries, that is a fact, to 'initiate' the new jews that get there. And then in the morning write big ode's about how Homosexuality is the giant problem. But they do this for reasons of occult (rare) and more formally because they are just sick and they like raping young teenagers who go to find the 'love of Jesus'. Also, they rape the nuns as well. Because why not, they are jews. Other things also include forcing sadomasochistically the nuns to pray for over 12 hours, on spikes and other rough surfaces. If they fail they beat them senseless. Pedophilia is also rampant as some sort of twisted game of dominance with minors, and also they have sex with beasts as well.

They are literally running a lot of business that most people wouldn't even imagine, including international whoredom, drugs and many other things. I have recently found a book about the best monastery of "Orthodox Xianity" (its a thing in Russia and the Balkans) and a worker there writes in regards to how people would take their young children to be raped by the jewish 'clergy' so that they later gave them 'blessings' to them as parents. The children were told to shut up and take it- Mind you, by their own christian parents. Because who gives a fuck for your cattle children if a jew says they are a chosenite that can rape your child and 'read a prayer' for you. Sorry for the graphics, but these things actually happen and all Satanists need to be aware in regards to what living excrement we are fighting.

If there was any 'creator of the universe' that was 'Just', he is definitely on our side, so don't give one fuck. Unfortunately, we are dealing with a non sentinent force called 'god' or 'vril' or 'movement' (you name it) that doesn't have any reasoning to stop any of this. But the real God whose Name is Satan is on our side and we will SPIRITUALLY destroy these criminal enterprizes.

Also, the ritualistic things they do 'deeply' in Christianity, are total Rabbinism. There is no difference whatsover, but in title. When one goes to be 'initiated', they have to completely and eternally forget their family. A lot of people also give these places their full wealth, and they disappear forever. They are in the family of jews now, and as the bible says, you have to destroy your family to find "Jesus". Russian Orthodox and Serbian or Balkan living people who are 'Orthodox' will know. These people are hardcore and cutthroat. They literally pray for Israel 24/7, and they can easily kill humans for it. The whole 'love and kisses, god of love' is for the stupid and retarded public that doesn't know shit in regards to what is going on.

Of course we have the magick scapegoat, Satan and Azazel, or any other Demon to blame these acts to. Yes, it was Satan. Must have been. As LaVey stated along the lines, who has kept the church in business but the hoax that Satan does all the evils and perils? While these jesus praying, jhvh loving, jew worshipping, scat, are just doing what's in the bible, bible reading, bible delving 24/7, worshipping the book of jews. They are literally their 'god' incarnate. This is why they engage in this behavior. Of course most people when they get to know about this gruesome reality, naturally become atheists. One can easily figure out why.

Where is the 'all powerful' to actually stop them? But well that's a lie for the Goyim, as even their supposed 'all powerful' is actually endorsing all these acts, in his own holy book, in answers to prayers, in 'divination' and in 'divine prophecy' that stems forth from these jewish, criminally demented brains. In fact, their 'jhvh' and 'jesus' are right at their side when they commit all of that. Who as we know have to do with spiteful, human hating aliens. Because this is what xianity is about, same as living blood sacrifice. This is why Weisthaupt and the late Freemasons openly admit they are praying to Jewsus, JHVH, and Hawly Mary the dumb. Because they are ONE team. This is why you see all the arch bishops, and rapists sitting on the same table and dining. Its all about destroying humanity and profiting.

Now as to the parlor tricks they do. Both these days are important on their own reasons. The "Sabbat" is important for materializing workings, and destruction workings as well, everything having to do with lower adobes and the physical. Sunday is more sunny, beautiful and positive, and kingly. They combine these for nefarious rituals, from sadomasochism, to gaining wealth.

Aside this of course, the jews in accordance to their flat earth, 6000 year old Earth hoax (Notice the 6 billion shekel number of holohoaxed lampshades ties into that), have also bastardized history to make it seem shorter, and like everything magickally began aside with the jews or Pissrael, this alien tribe. Archeological findings are put to confront in this hoax timeline of theirs. Just go check history books and laugh, on how the oldest civilizations supposedly (in all mainstream sources) end at like 3000 BC. Which is just a huge joke to anyone with a decent mind. They try to rabbi it out as that its only recorded history, but they have destroyed much of it, and also, why should it conform to this timeline?

Because fucking Torah and jews own the planet, that's why. There is no scientific or other reason why. Even archeologists are taught and coerced to see INSIDE this timeline, and its either-or for civilized history. Otherwise they are left jobless. Another person from the groups also told me and I believe them completely, that Archeologists are forced to destroy evidence of prior civilization of humans that was advanced before this timeline. Or make it conform to the 'mainstream'. It makes sense as to (((Why))).

So as to inform, we are following the formality, as it means nothing to us, and also this is the current counting system in the world right now. On its own it doesn't really mean nothing. The changing of ages becomes relevant. In the same way the number 6 is not inherently evil, but it has been used in the enemy hoax, calendar is the same way. The jews also share english and all other language. They also share the air we breathe. Should we wipe ourselves out? Just know the Truth and don't let them spread their ignorant pesticide.

Also, celebrations are for Satanists and these are based on the natural cycles. Which the enemy has of course only kept for themselves. How many people out there know about Halloween or Samhain and all these really are? This is to remind you the level of darkness the enemy has people out there. They literally believed something giant changed yesterday except of their calendar.

In anyway, wishes and celebrations are not bad, so indulge, and rejoice in the fact of your knowledge by upholding it and applying it.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Posts: 177
http://www.moontracks.com/cgi-bin/astro ... pl?month=3

2:28 am : Sun >> Ari

So, for Pacific Standard Time, is The Satanic New Year on the 20th or the 21st?

Ave Satanas! 88! M58!

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Posts: 491
what about the clock being 24 hours(2+4=6) and na hour being 60 minutes, and a minute being 60 seconds...

Isn't it jewish as well
Image

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:40 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1502
Location: America
Lion wrote:
what about the clock being 24 hours(2+4=6) and na hour being 60 minutes, and a minute being 60 seconds...

Isn't it jewish as well


No it's not, at least not entirely. This system is Babylonian (and probably Sumerian), not Jewish, however, the thing is I have studied that the Egyptians have had a 72 minute hour as their system. In 1440 minutes of 60 seconds in a day, this makes for 20 hours daily. In anyway this is irrelevant as what matters is the planetary hours and dates, who are correct as we know them today.

The rest is largely formalities, and something so that the whole globe can agree with, that's all. The system of the 24 and 60 is used by the jews and abused, however, this does actually tie in natural cycles like the Rune Jera (12). The Runes are also 24. The 24 is not solely evil, neither 6, neither any other number, but these are abused by the jews. Nothing on its own can be 'evil'.

There is also the belief the year has actuall 360 days, but I haven't had the time to read further to get a final conclusion on all of this. When I say above counts. But the 360 days and other things need studying. The thing is that the planets are actually the time counters and nothing else, and the alignments. Therein lies 'time'. The rest is upon human agreement.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Posts: 307
Location: Aryasthan
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
There is also the belief the year has actuall 360 days, but I haven't had the time to read further to get a final conclusion on all of this.


That would be nice, since we could have exactly 30 days every month. Anyway, I was thinking. Do you guys have any reliable source about numerology? What numbers resonate with planetary energies? If you have some time, it would be good to have this answered, please.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Posts: 25
Serbia/Montenegro [The Balkans] here, I confirm what HP Hoodedcobra666 has said.

I also noticed, for example, during RTR's, that the head of xian church in Montenegro, had tried to force through government, mandatory religious education [vjeronauka, vjera = faith, nauka = science, oh the irony!]. And very near that time, there was scheduled a religious service he was supposed to participate.
Well, people waited for him, and waited, and waited.... Turns out, he contracted some kind of lung virus. Soo.... he kind of forgot to send them a memo not to
wait for him.
Anyway, back at the education thing. So, he demands it, not asking for it, but demanding of government officials to get it done and have it set up and running
in ALL schools in the country. Newspapers reported it, and the comments sections was, overwhelmingly in not wanting it. They especially loved my idea of:
- taxing all property of the church, that is, the temples, the cars, housing
- treating priests as actual workers providing "services" to the people, and based on income, tax them as well
- establishing an official price list, a change from "priest to priest dictating the price itself
- establishing a cash register, monthly financial audit and all records public on a website accessible 24/7

Suffice to say, some xian looney got enraged, and proposed a tax for my stupidity. Which was blunt and uncivilised. So, I responded, as a civilised person, to
have him explain, what does the orthodox xian church have that is hers, and not stolen from pagan religions, why are they pro-israel, who was the monk that
made the baby in the "holiest" of the holy monastery of ostrog [google it] and who went to great lenghts to cover up the incident so quickly. There are other things I mentioned, but the guy did not reply, and other people started liking what I wrote.


My point being, more and more people are starting to wake up and see through the corrupt organisation, the lies, theft, everything. There are still those under the spell, but these RTR's are effective even here. So I'm doing my best to do what I can, and to try bringing in more people.

I would especially direct negative energy towards that place, as it is radiant with witchcraft and people are talking of "miracles" happening there all the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrog_Monastery

If there are additional stuff besides RTR's, I'm up for it!

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:55 pm

Posts: 65
The astronomical units of time are real things, based on the rotation of the earth= day, rotation of moon in it's orbit= month (for observer on earth easier to see as from full moon to full moon), and rotation of earth around sun=year. For us the most basic unit is the day. The problem is this unit does not fit nicely into the actual length of a month or a year so adjustments have to be made to make calendars. A earth year is indeed aprox. 365 and 1/4 earth days, hence the idea of "leap years" every four years where we add an extra day to the year. The length of a month is also approximate in earth days, an average of 29 days 12 hours 44 minutes 2.8 seconds depending on earth and moon orbit eccentricities.

So yes the length of hours and seconds is arbitrary man-made and then we project those units onto what we try to measure. Where we start the counting of a year is arbitrary although I agree starting with the Spring Equinox seems appropriate in line with the Cycle of Life (at least in the North Hemisphere LOL). Our counting of months is all chopped up as far as Lunar Cycles and really does not correspond at all. There are Cultures that do follow "months" that line up with the what the Moon is doing.

Everything HP Hooded Cobra said is true. I only posted this because he mentioned wanting to study more about Time and Calendars.

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:55 pm

Posts: 113
Thanks for the calendar information. I was actually talking to my wife about this last night on our way home from a client's New Years Party. The differences between Gregorian / Caesar, BC AC etc. She asked me why Jan 1st is a New Year when the date itself doesn't have anything 'divine' about it.

March 21st however does.

This is a topic that has always fascinated me.

Same with Mathematics. 366 degree geometry., or 360? You can do a lot of Godly things with 366 degrees. And there are a lot of mega structures out there with this exact construction. Jews have stolen this as well. Some of the most advance towers in the world use this geometry but that's another topic altogether. Anyhow, I'm rambling.

Fuck Jews.

Cheers everyone,

Thanks again HP.

Post Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Posts: 244
HP, any thoughts on the reason for Daylight Savings Time? The BS story that clocks magically have to go forward or back because it helps with farming yadda yadda.....

I always thought of it as a "reset switch" or to knock people off their balance.

Thank you for the Sermon and wonderful words.

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:18 am

Posts: 1120
Location: Satan's Earth

The new day begins with sunrise. This can be anywhere from just after "midnight" to around noon, depending on location. For those of us who are from the far North.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html


I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:18 am

Posts: 260
Location: 4th Reich
Why can't we just ask a god what the correct year is, and they can be like, "it's the year 54781"?

I propose we reset the year at the establishment of the 4th Reich. This will be the first year. All dates will be like this. Year 1 G.E ( Gentile Era, Founding of the Reich) or 2017 D.E (Dark Era, the ages of jewish oppression).

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:23 pm

Posts: 244
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Why can't we just ask a god what the correct year is, and they can be like, "it's the year 54781"?

I propose we reset the year at the establishment of the 4th Reich. This will be the first year. All dates will be like this. Year 1 G.E ( Gentile Era, Founding of the Reich) or 2017 D.E (Dark Era, the ages of jewish oppression).


That's something I've always envisioned....When the fruits of our labor come into fruition I envision the Gods instructing us as to what year we should refer everything too.

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:37 pm

Posts: 307
Location: Aryasthan
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Why can't we just ask a god what the correct year is, and they can be like, "it's the year 54781"?

I propose we reset the year at the establishment of the 4th Reich. This will be the first year. All dates will be like this. Year 1 G.E ( Gentile Era, Founding of the Reich) or 2017 D.E (Dark Era, the ages of jewish oppression).

I would also see as suitable Vulgar Era as a synonym for Dark Era :D
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:15 pm

Posts: 2729
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Lion wrote:
what about the clock being 24 hours(2+4=6) and na hour being 60 minutes, and a minute being 60 seconds...

Isn't it jewish as well


No it's not, at least not entirely. This system is Babylonian (and probably Sumerian), not Jewish, however, the thing is I have studied that the Egyptians have had a 72 minute hour as their system. In 1440 minutes of 60 seconds in a day, this makes for 20 hours daily. In anyway this is irrelevant as what matters is the planetary hours and dates, who are correct as we know them today.

The rest is largely formalities, and something so that the whole globe can agree with, that's all. The system of the 24 and 60 is used by the jews and abused, however, this does actually tie in natural cycles like the Rune Jera (12). The Runes are also 24. The 24 is not solely evil, neither 6, neither any other number, but these are abused by the jews. Nothing on its own can be 'evil'.

There is also the belief the year has actuall 360 days, but I haven't had the time to read further to get a final conclusion on all of this. When I say above counts. But the 360 days and other things need studying. The thing is that the planets are actually the time counters and nothing else, and the alignments. Therein lies 'time'. The rest is upon human agreement.

I suppose you could say - celcius or fahrenheit, kilometers or miles, light years or parsecs.

ShivaChakra wrote:
The astronomical units of time are real things, based on the rotation of the earth= day, rotation of moon in it's orbit= month (for observer on earth easier to see as from full moon to full moon), and rotation of earth around sun=year. For us the most basic unit is the day. The problem is this unit does not fit nicely into the actual length of a month or a year so adjustments have to be made to make calendars. A earth year is indeed aprox. 365 and 1/4 earth days, hence the idea of "leap years" every four years where we add an extra day to the year. The length of a month is also approximate in earth days, an average of 29 days 12 hours 44 minutes 2.8 seconds depending on earth and moon orbit eccentricities.

So yes the length of hours and seconds is arbitrary man-made and then we project those units onto what we try to measure. Where we start the counting of a year is arbitrary although I agree starting with the Spring Equinox seems appropriate in line with the Cycle of Life (at least in the North Hemisphere LOL). Our counting of months is all chopped up as far as Lunar Cycles and really does not correspond at all. There are Cultures that do follow "months" that line up with the what the Moon is doing.

Everything HP Hooded Cobra said is true. I only posted this because he mentioned wanting to study more about Time and Calendars.

If you were living on Venus, your day would be longer than your year. Would that mean doing a 40-Earth day working would take about 13 Earth years (if my maths are correct)?! I'm asking a serious question here.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Why can't we just ask a god what the correct year is, and they can be like, "it's the year 54781"?

I propose we reset the year at the establishment of the 4th Reich. This will be the first year. All dates will be like this. Year 1 G.E ( Gentile Era, Founding of the Reich) or 2017 D.E (Dark Era, the ages of jewish oppression).

"They will call it Year Zero." In a different system/set-up, instead of 0 BC/AD or 0 BCE/CE, it might be 0 TR/FR (Third Reich/Fourth Reich).

It reminds me of my thread I asked about 6 million years ago. Thanks.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Posts: 2729
Sorry for the double-post.

I also wanted to ask that with the jew calendar, on Hallowe'en/Samhain, where the veil is thinner, because there should be 13 months how accurately does it sync-up correctly in the jew calendar's 12-month year?
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Posts: 260
Location: 4th Reich
Good point Fancy, I didn't realize it would be year zero LOL. I like the tr/fr denotation. Whatever we use, it will show that we are in a new era marching towards our victorious future, fulfilling our destiny, and wiping away the opprestive past. If we do this in spring our years will be aligned with the ancient cycle. Every New Year we can celibate another year, and also a birthday of the 4th Reich, and also the spring. It would be glorious and remind us of important things. Nobody would ever ask "how old is our Reich?"

Post Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:04 am

Posts: 2729
HeilOdin666 wrote:
Good point Fancy, I didn't realize it would be year zero LOL. I like the tr/fr denotation. Whatever we use, it will show that we are in a new era marching towards our victorious future, fulfilling our destiny, and wiping away the opprestive past. If we do this in spring our years will be aligned with the ancient cycle. Every New Year we can celibate another year, and also a birthday of the 4th Reich, and also the spring. It would be glorious and remind us of important things. Nobody would ever ask "how old is our Reich?"

\Music\Týr\05 - By the Light of the Northern Star\07 - Ride.mp3

Also in the spirit of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin - Hell Yeah! Pun intended, definitely.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:48 pm

Posts: 945
The current system of time, based on the number 3 and 6, is out of sync with the vibrations of the earth and the universe, which are naturally 13 and 20; the 13 lunar months. Unbeknownst to many, the hexagram meditation is a conspiracy and is to the detriment of humanity. It has to do with the numbers and numerology. Each number 1 - 9 and also 11, 22, 33, 666, etc., has its own powers and vibrations. Life is all about numbers.

The meditation give on this website is based on the eight-pointed Star of Isis (Astaroth). "Ashta" in Sanskrit [one of the most ancient and also spiritual of languages] means "8." The correct position of for the Star of Isis is rotated at 22 degrees. Shown at left, in its upright position, it is known as the "Sigil of the Beast 666."¹ The Silver Star of Isis (turned at 22 degrees) is also said to have been worn by the Knights Templar on a red sash. The numbers are definitely Satanic as the number of Isis (Astaroth) is 8 and the number of the pentagram is 5; 8 + 5 = 13. Enki's number is 40; another combination is 5 x 8 = 40. 13 is also based upon the thirteen Lunar Months which is the natural year and the eight phases of the moon. It is also based upon the Satanic Year.

Her Babylonian symbol is known as the "Star Disc of Ishtar." What this meditation can do is take your energy field to a much higher vibration. The geometry of energy has powerful effects.
Once this meditation has begun, you should continue to do it every day until the spinning fields are permanent. You will know they are permanent when you can feel the pulsating senstion any time you focus your attention on them. Once they are permanent, you will no longer have to perform the meditation every single day.

The eight-pointed star is very ancient and based upon the octahedron. The octrahedron is an extremely important aspect of nature and is one of the primary archetypes of creation for all life. It is based on 13 circles of which the centers connect. It is also the basis of important informational systems in the universe. Within it are found all five of the Platonic Solids, the "building blocks" of creation. The eight pointed star is also the symbol for the "Shambhala initiation;" the initiation of advanced Buddhist monks into the Kalachakra Tradition. This tradition preceded what most people know as Buddhism by thousands of years and is based upon the Tibetan "Bon" religion, which was given to the Tibetan Priesthood from Marduk/Amon Ra. Unlike the pacifistic, self-sacrificing contemporary Buddhist religion, the original Bon religion was a warrior religion where disciples were pushed to exceed limitations and become as the Gods. ²

http://web.archive.org/web/201509142036 ... t_MKB.html
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

Post Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Posts: 99
Location: Location, Location.
FancyMancy wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Lion wrote:
what about the clock being 24 hours(2+4=6) and na hour being 60 minutes, and a minute being 60 seconds...

Isn't it jewish as well


No it's not, at least not entirely. This system is Babylonian (and probably Sumerian), not Jewish, however, the thing is I have studied that the Egyptians have had a 72 minute hour as their system. In 1440 minutes of 60 seconds in a day, this makes for 20 hours daily. In anyway this is irrelevant as what matters is the planetary hours and dates, who are correct as we know them today.

The rest is largely formalities, and something so that the whole globe can agree with, that's all. The system of the 24 and 60 is used by the jews and abused, however, this does actually tie in natural cycles like the Rune Jera (12). The Runes are also 24. The 24 is not solely evil, neither 6, neither any other number, but these are abused by the jews. Nothing on its own can be 'evil'.

There is also the belief the year has actuall 360 days, but I haven't had the time to read further to get a final conclusion on all of this. When I say above counts. But the 360 days and other things need studying. The thing is that the planets are actually the time counters and nothing else, and the alignments. Therein lies 'time'. The rest is upon human agreement.

I suppose you could say - celcius or fahrenheit, kilometers or miles, light years or parsecs.

ShivaChakra wrote:
The astronomical units of time are real things, based on the rotation of the earth= day, rotation of moon in it's orbit= month (for observer on earth easier to see as from full moon to full moon), and rotation of earth around sun=year. For us the most basic unit is the day. The problem is this unit does not fit nicely into the actual length of a month or a year so adjustments have to be made to make calendars. A earth year is indeed aprox. 365 and 1/4 earth days, hence the idea of "leap years" every four years where we add an extra day to the year. The length of a month is also approximate in earth days, an average of 29 days 12 hours 44 minutes 2.8 seconds depending on earth and moon orbit eccentricities.

So yes the length of hours and seconds is arbitrary man-made and then we project those units onto what we try to measure. Where we start the counting of a year is arbitrary although I agree starting with the Spring Equinox seems appropriate in line with the Cycle of Life (at least in the North Hemisphere LOL). Our counting of months is all chopped up as far as Lunar Cycles and really does not correspond at all. There are Cultures that do follow "months" that line up with the what the Moon is doing.

Everything HP Hooded Cobra said is true. I only posted this because he mentioned wanting to study more about Time and Calendars.

If you were living on Venus, your day would be longer than your year. Would that mean doing a 40-Earth day working would take about 13 Earth years (if my maths are correct)?! I'm asking a serious question here.

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Why can't we just ask a god what the correct year is, and they can be like, "it's the year 54781"?

I propose we reset the year at the establishment of the 4th Reich. This will be the first year. All dates will be like this. Year 1 G.E ( Gentile Era, Founding of the Reich) or 2017 D.E (Dark Era, the ages of jewish oppression).

"They will call it Year Zero." In a different system/set-up, instead of 0 BC/AD or 0 BCE/CE, it might be 0 TR/FR (Third Reich/Fourth Reich).

It reminds me of my thread I asked about 6 million years ago. Thanks.


I can partially answer your Venus question. Since you would be living on a different planet, the influences of the other planets would be different then here on Earth. Workings would be done in an entirely different way. Since Venus spins on it's axis much slower, and spins around the sun much faster, Planetary transits and influences would be affected accordingly. The math is beyond me right now, but I think I'm still getting my point across.
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Image

Post Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 am

Posts: 2729
Malpirgi Zodinu wrote:
I can partially answer your Venus question. Since you would be living on a different planet, the influences of the other planets would be different then here on Earth. Workings would be done in an entirely different way. Since Venus spins on it's axis much slower, and spins around the sun much faster, Planetary transits and influences would be affected accordingly. The math is beyond me right now, but I think I'm still getting my point across.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I thought I should ask, though. Since the planets act like lenses, being x distance closer/further away would 'focus' the energies differently, and other factors, as you say. What you said makes sense.

Thanks.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry


Return to JoyofSatan666