Board index JoyofSatan666 Rabbi-anity

Rabbi-anity

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:11 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Jewsus. Whose real name is "Rabbi Yehoshua", but the non Jews thanks to their culture being destroyed by jewish conquest, want to make into a "White" just to not feel empty and defeated.

"

Sorry mommy I cannot take the reality that Jewsus is a rabbi, ripped from my own Pagan Gods, and whose rabbinical story was written on the blood of my own ancestors. I feel very content in my life of servitude and ignorance. Born to be a cuck and a slave forever! This is my White Identity, as created by Master Rabbi himself!

If anyone says Rabbi Jesus is not our lord and master, and that we are created to not serve a jewish lie created some hundreds of years ago, I attack them! I really do! Who are they to take me away of my universal entitlement to be the best Goyim of the year? I was born to serve Israel! A rabba once said, I will be of the best one in 2800 cattle slaves that the jews will have. Now that's a honor for a man!

I don't care if I had a Pantheon and millions of times a superior culture and link with God as a Pagan. I am content with Rabbi Yeshua. What's your problem antisemites? I read in Times of Israel that Hitler was Catholic, to the bone! I can hate the jews from here too if I want or if times require, because who knows I may need to be with my feet in another master's stable at one point! Times change, but Rabbi Yeshua must stay alive at all costs! Now leave and let me be! Back you devil.

Can't you see?

My useless existence is maintained based on ignorance, miscegenation, bad morals, and being a slave cuck! How dare they try to take my faith away from me! I need my rights to destroy my race and my ancestry now! Otherwise Rabbi Jewsus may bitchslap me and g-d help me if that happens to me!

This is also my favorite song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU "

Jewsus is a genetic cousin of this. Kissing his stinky feet, giving him your money, faith and love energy will get you sent to heaven. AS you can imagine you will be amongst people like the one below:

What does this morbid imagination have to state in its own rabbinical, ficticious manuscript, written by psychotic jews?

Mark 15:2

So Pilate questioned Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?” “You have said so,” Jesus replied.

John 3:2

He came to Jesus at night and said, “Rabbi, we know You are a teacher who has come from God..."

Matthew 26:49

Going directly to Jesus, he said, “Greetings, Rabbi,” and kissed Him.

Jewcy Rabbi celebrating the Passover with the rest of the Jews:

Luke 22:10-11

He replied, “As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters, 11 and say to the owner of the house, ‘The Teacher asks: Where is the guest room, where I may eat the Passover with my disciples?’

Why? Because he is of the (((Tribe))):

Hebrews 7:14

For it is evident that our Lord is of Judah, about which tribe Moses said nothing concerning the priests.

His mommy was also a jewess with severe tourettes syndrome:

Luke 1:27

To a virgin (betrothed to a man, whose name was Joseph), of the house of David, and the virgin's name was Miriam ("Mary")

Matthew 2:2

"Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the east and have come to worship Him."

Luke 2:21

And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called Yeshua ("Jesus"), the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.

For more:

https://jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:52 pm

Mathew 2:2 is too hilarious. Here, you have a direct quote from the jeeble itself of jeebus.
Hold on, wait:
http://biblehub.com/matthew/2-2.htm

Here's to Mathew and the 10+ books it take to describe supposed truth. The truth that take more than 10 different bibles with the same scripture expressed in 10 different ways.
Because it's truth.
Or because some goyim won't tolerate certain material so they switch it up.
I'm going to remember this verse. It's too epic.

Blah: Jesus wasn't a jew
Brah: Take out your bible please
Blah: why
Brah: so we can study guy Lord(extremely sarcastic)
Blah: what chapter
Brah: Mathew 2:2

The Blah reads

End of story.

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Matthew 27:11
Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, who questioned Him: "Are You the King of the Jews?" "You have said so," Jesus answered.

RTR

Post Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:03 am

READ THE BOTTOM

Bible > Deuteronomy > Chapter 12 > Verse 27

◄ Deuteronomy 12:27 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Present your burnt offerings on the altar of the LORD your God, both the meat and the blood. The blood of your sacrifices must be poured beside the altar of the LORD your God, but you may eat the meat.

New Living Translation
You must offer the meat and blood of your burnt offerings on the altar of the LORD your God. The blood of your other sacrifices must be poured out on the altar of the LORD your God, but you may eat the meat.

English Standard Version
and offer your burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, on the altar of the LORD your God. The blood of your sacrifices shall be poured out on the altar of the LORD your God, but the flesh you may eat.

New American Standard Bible
"And you shall offer your burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, on the altar of the LORD your God; and the blood of your sacrifices shall be poured out on the altar of the LORD your God, and you shall eat the flesh.

King James Bible
And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Present the meat and blood of your burnt offerings on the altar of the LORD your God. The blood of your other sacrifices is to be poured out beside the altar of the LORD your God, but you may eat the meat.

International Standard Version
You must offer your burnt offerings, both the meat and the blood, on the altar of the LORD your God. You must offer the blood by pouring it on the altar of the LORD your God while you consume the meat.

NET Bible
You must offer your burnt offerings, both meat and blood, on the altar of the LORD your God; the blood of your other sacrifices you must pour out on his altar while you eat the meat.

New Heart English Bible
and you shall offer your burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, on the altar of the LORD your God; and the blood of your sacrifices shall be poured out on the altar of the LORD your God; and you shall eat the flesh.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Sacrifice the meat and the blood of your burnt offerings on the altar of the LORD your God. The blood of your sacrifices is to be poured out beside the altar of the LORD your God, but you may eat the meat.

JPS Tanakh 1917
and thou shalt offer thy burnt-offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God; and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out against the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

New American Standard 1977
“And you shall offer your burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, on the altar of the LORD your God; and the blood of your sacrifices shall be poured out on the altar of the LORD your God, and you shall eat the flesh.

Jubilee Bible 2000
and thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

King James 2000 Bible
And you shall offer your burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD your God: and the blood of your sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD your God, and you shall eat the flesh.

American King James Version
And you shall offer your burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, on the altar of the LORD your God: and the blood of your sacrifices shall be poured out on the altar of the LORD your God, and you shall eat the flesh.

American Standard Version
and thou shalt offer thy burnt-offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of Jehovah thy God; and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of Jehovah thy God; and thou shalt eat the flesh.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And shalt offer thy oblations the flesh and the blood upon the altar of the Lord thy God: the blood of thy victims thou shalt pour on the altar: and the flesh thou thyself shalt eat.

Darby Bible Translation
and thou shalt offer thy burnt-offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of Jehovah thy God; and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of Jehovah thy God, and the flesh shalt thou eat.

English Revised Version
and thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

Webster's Bible Translation
And thou shalt offer thy burnt-offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh.

World English Bible
and you shall offer your burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, on the altar of Yahweh your God; and the blood of your sacrifices shall be poured out on the altar of Yahweh your God; and you shall eat the flesh.

Young's Literal Translation
and thou hast made thy burnt-offerings -- the flesh and the blood -- on the altar of Jehovah thy God; and the blood of thy sacrifices is poured out by the altar of Jehovah thy God, and the flesh thou dost eat.
Commentary
Matthew Henry Commentary
12:5-32 The command to bring ALL the sacrifices to the door of the tabernacle, was now explained with reference to the promised land. As to moral service, then, as now, men might pray and worship every where, as they did in their synagogues. The place which God would choose, is said to be the place where he would put his name. It was to be his habitation, where, as King of Israel, he would be found by all who reverently sought him.

RTR

Post Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:21 am

Ahh Morrakiu. Priceless. Bad Goyim. xD
“If a man smite you on one cheek, smash him down; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law.”

"I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard — I uplift a broad-axe and split open his worm-eaten skull. I blast out the ghastly contents of philosophic whited sepulchers and laugh with sardonic wrath."

― Ragnar Redbeard, Might is Right

Post Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:20 am

Maybe with that neanderthal-looking "jesus" Brown man they revealed/discovered/uncovered/created/whatever, White masochrists think they are "rebelling", not knowing their "god" controls the media which said "jesus" was a neanderthal-looking Brown. You'd think living in a place where there is a lot of sun you wouldn't have White skin... Then again, masochrists don't think.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Return to JoyofSatan666