Board index JoyofSatan666 Ignorance is Bliss?

Ignorance is Bliss?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:11 pm
Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

The Jewtrix keeps repeating: ignorance is bliss. Be ignorant to the occult, be politically in Judaic ignorance, be ignorant in how to survive, be as ignorant as poissble. Satan the insight is the Devil. Awareness your enemy. Care your own worst friend that kills all the rainbow possibilities that your TV promised you. Jews your guides and friends.

Jane is a BBC channel interviewed hottie. Jane just loves race mixing. Jane also dropped out of school to become a stripper. Jane loves BBC and also BBC. According to Nathanael Shekelstein Jane is a very rich and happy lady. She is the perfect Torah victim. A prototype for all young girls. Rumor has it maybe she was knifed one night by a client in the strip club, but who cares Jane was blissfully ignorant. She saw in TV it would be OK and really fun. As we know the TV never lied to anybody- she was too busy to think!

So the enemy always pushes this lie that ignorance is bliss. Showing happy go lucky's in televisions, or other lackeys who are the definition of what it means to be ignorant as the path to life, wealth, riches or even success. The examples are infinite.

Luck does not imply unawareness. Luck implies in fact unconscious calculation for one's benefit. It's unrelated to ignorance. You do not need to be ignorant to be lucky, as you don't need to be unfortunate to be considerate.

So here we have Tom. Tom is blissfully ignorant. He literally passes that street with complete ignorance. Here we have a fire truck coming down. Well, Tom died. He is now blissful in heaven. He was listening too much to Jews who told him to be blissfully ignorant. Was reading too much of a guru that stated the physical was not important. His wish worked. He is no longer in it. Good job Tom. Yer Guru must be happy. Moskha has been attained.

Here we have May. May was blissfully ignorant her whole life, did not discern between Criminals, or drug dealers for a lover. She literally loved anyone in her life. May found herself diagnosed with AIDS last week. May will die a horrible death. Oh, she is also pregnant now, with the kid of a thug. She loved everybody but took it a bit too literal. Doesn't matter may only A Jewish gawd can judge You. Fuck the system!

When I was a young pal, I was one time taken to a small chicken farm in a small village. So it was was a small family feast so a person decided to take me into the kitchen farm to see the chickens. He wore the gloves, took the sharpened knife, put the boots on, and went into the chicken farm. I was watching from the fence curiously and a bit worried. Here he comes in and chicken started flying around all over the place, until one chicken was locked into the corner due to not caring all that much. He took it by the back and brought it to the slaughter. All the other chicken who were alerted lived to see another day. The blissful ignorant, fat one, was the first to die. The others lived to see another day.

Moral of the story? If you are alert and you react, you heighten your chances of existence and survival. Blissful ignorance only heightens the chances of the Jews to survive. This is why it's promoted. Ignorance and lies kill millions everyday.

People in Africa are blissfully ignorant in regards to their roots thanks to the Jews. They are now having longtime suffering due to this. Europeans became forcibly ignorant to their culture in the Middle Ages. And half of Europe died, while the remaining alive were in civil wars for around 1000 years. Even the 'foolish ol peasant' equally suffered famine and death. The God of the ignorant was nowhere to help either.

So many blissfully ignorant people are also the first to die by Tsunamis and all sorts of other natural disasters. If they had some intuition, but of course Satan forbid they don't, maybe they could have evacuated the place. Intuition is of Satan though. The Farm animals do not need intuition. Imagine if the chickens in the chicken farm had intuition. Or even managed to group up and assault this dead family friend of mine. They would peck his eyeballs out being so many as they would.

Nearly all problems in life can be prevented by correct thought, preparation, and even when unforeseen circumstances strike, awarenes, knowledge and maturity. Ignorance is death. All beings who are ignorant invite death and suffering. Ignorance is also bliss...for Jews: that which makes the jews sleep at night, knowing that the planet is still sleeping. An infinite supply of asleep cattle, ready to be butchered. The enemy on themselves try to have their 'eyes' and awareness everywhere. For the 'goyim', the dumb will go to heaven.

Awareness is Bliss. Symbolized by Satan. Who is a universal symbol of Luciferian insight and awareness.

IGNORANCE IS DEATH. Symbolized by an imposter Jew who trolls the non Jews in the Bible. And then ascends with his own Jews to rule the animals with an iron rod. It's also called Christianity, also known as cucktianity.

Ignorance is a Bliss? Where?

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

Help me grow a JooTube Channel for us all

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTrmw ... fjz97Ciliw

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:09 pm

Ignorance is all of the Jews haha!

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:15 pm

That statement always pissed me off! I think people who use that constantly are the ones who aren't willing to deal with reality.

Whenever someone tells me that I simply reply "Well isn't knowledge power?" they either get a dumbfounded look on their face or get mad. Always a classic.

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Oh! I almost forgot! I have a news article that sums up HP's Sermon Perfectly: Selfie Tragedy on the Train Tracks Image http://www.up.com/aboutup/community/inside_track/selfie-tragedy-12-7-2016.htm

Yes it's "tragic", but I can't not shake my head at this....How dense do you have to be to not hear a train horn blaring at you? Let alone not come to the conclusion this is not a very smart idea. The photo speaks for itself.

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:54 pm

i remember cringing every time my grandma would say that, now she has cancer, but who gives a shit what kind of literal plastic we eat, right? Just sad...

Post Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:15 pm

What is funny in here is that this saying pretty much admits that if you are aware of state of the world you won't be happy with it but that is usually covered with another line but hey even if you know something you can't do anything about it so don't bother trying in a first place and just continue living like a good little slave and if you are not happy with it just lie yourself that you are. With this system Jews don't even have to bother to come up with new lies their victims will do it all for them. This is also why trying to explain anything to some people will have as much effect as trying to dry a river with a spoon.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:37 am

Heart felt statements. I find knowledge and awareness to be far more blissful. xD

Hail Satan!
“If a man smite you on one cheek, smash him down; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law.”

"I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard — I uplift a broad-axe and split open his worm-eaten skull. I blast out the ghastly contents of philosophic whited sepulchers and laugh with sardonic wrath."

― Ragnar Redbeard, Might is Right

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:22 am

Well those girls are a few less calves sucking on the tit of society.

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:53 pm

Anne Flowers wrote:
Oh! I almost forgot! I have a news article that sums up HP's Sermon Perfectly: Selfie Tragedy on the Train Tracks Image http://www.up.com/aboutup/community/inside_track/selfie-tragedy-12-7-2016.htm

Yes it's "tragic", but I can't not shake my head at this....How dense do you have to be to not hear a train horn blaring at you? Let alone not come to the conclusion this is not a very smart idea. The photo speaks for itself.

I wanna laugh for their dumb decision but I also wanna cry because of what those engineers had to witness and deal with thanks to those girls' complete and utter idiocy. I mean how do you NOT hear a train horn 12 feet away from you!?
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:15 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I have to wonder is this a real story? I just don't buy you can't hear a train blasting its horn non stop at you from even.....gee, ten feet away. Unless this was a strange suicide as the article does not state they were of total loss of the ability to hear. Or were high out of their mind on drugs. It might be a nonsense story that was made up.

Keil wrote:
Anne Flowers wrote:

I wanna laugh for their dumb decision but I also wanna cry because of what those engineers had to witness and deal with thanks to those girls' complete and utter idiocy. I mean how do you NOT hear a train horn 12 feet away from you!?

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:45 pm

I think that article is pure bullshit, 15 years old??? There's no way any of them are under 30 lmao

Anne Flowers wrote:
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Post Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:03 pm

You never know, perhaps they were advanced occult practioners and sought death to reincarnate, standing silent and in total discipline as their million pound doom raced at them only feet away
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:54 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:
I have to wonder is this a real story? I just don't buy you can't hear a train blasting its horn non stop at you from even.....gee, ten feet away. Unless this was a strange suicide as the article does not state they were of total loss of the ability to hear. Or were high out of their mind on drugs. It might be a nonsense story that was made up.

I would like to think so too but unfortunately I know better then to underestimate stupidity of some, I said too many times nobody can be THAT stupid just to be proven wrong, and this isn't a first time I heard such story.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:09 am

HeilOdin666 wrote:
Well those girls are a few less calves sucking on the tit of society.

Then the "mother" will kidnap more idiots if it doesn't have enough.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

Post Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Ignorance is disgusting.

It's like going in a dangerous area without precautions.

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:05 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
I think that article is pure bullshit, 15 years old??? There's no way any of them are under 30 lmao

Anne Flowers wrote:

They actually look like they're inbetween the age of 15-17.

Post Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Train horn noises you can hear from 2-3 miles away as warning, speed is below 45 mph (70 km/h) I m sure they knew the danger and still took risk and making this stupid decision, not sure if this story is real .
I would not doubt it though !

HP Mageson666 wrote:

You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Post Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:25 am

Anne Flowers wrote:

Just to add what doom is coming for them...

Hail to the gods of Du'at!

Return to JoyofSatan666