Board index JoyofSatan666 Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule until 15th of January

Reverse Torah Ritual Schedule until 15th of January

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

This schedule will be the schedule for until the 15th of the New Year. We need to be relentless and keep executing it.

First of all the date given above can change. We cannot afford to be too predictable. If the tide changes and anything else requires our attention, we may turn. Of course everyone will be notified on time. We are going to remove the dross and make the enemy lose heavy influence this next year.

I read around of few people encountering a few issues. The enemy is very sneaky, always trying to pass personal misfortune or issues as it's always them. Many times, it is not. On the other hand, when they are messing with something, they always misdirect attention again in you thinking it's anything else.

People need to be aware of their charts, natal progressions and mind programming. These are the major source of misfortune and not the enemy. If all the above are in your favor, their effects will be a lot more minimal. One thing they love to do is making people think it's the RTRs, or any other sort of bizarre idea. They just do this to taunt you, and this can also have different forms in accordance to different persons. Many of you do not get 'Disciplined' by their force so they may use other ways. Just be aware of your thoughts. The fact this is that those who do the RTRs do enjoy extra protection if anything, from any possible attacks, and also their own issues. Most of you may have experienced it.

If you find yourself attacked, do the Curse Israel RTR. This will turn curses into blessings. Also, so long you maintain your energies high and your mind alert, few things will reach you if you do your protections too. As for anything direct, do not consider this always nice feedback. Consider it a challenge to further your defenses. Do not tune in or make thoughts of expectation or 'it must happen because'. You may fall victim on your own behalf. In fact if you do the RTRs the Gods raise special protection auras and confer benefits to those who fight. They are in better favor than those who do not, or never do.

As for the Rituals below, they are all priority. It literally takes around 20 minutes a day to do these after you grow yourself accustomed to it. Those who have time for video games, laziness, or anything else in existence but assist such an effort, what comment can be made for them? If you find yourself in this category show some decency today and change, acting like a decent human being than a passive receiver of crap. You can play later, and nothing of these things will not be here tomorrow.

However a chance to fight like that exists only momentarily in thousands of years. If you waste it, you're wasteful. Maybe when they need you today you will be lazy-in out. So when you need them tomorrow they may be too be bored to help you. But wouldn't that be just treatment? It's not a matter of guilt as guilt is useless here, just common sense and justice.

Those who think that the Gods will be on your doorbell forever and ever waiting for you and singing ballads to get you to act like a human being at last, need little princess reprogramming. And will have little princess my sand palace got destroyed. If the thoughts of living in an Orwellian Gulag do not alert you...What is your worth anyway? You are digging the wreath tomb of humanity by applied ignorance.

With the above being stated, a warrior that doesn't sleep and suffers mental breakdowns is of no worth. If you find yourself in dangerous excess, cut off for a small while, recuperate and go strong. Be spiritually fanatical but not suicidal fanatical as this benefits nobody.

Lastly for those thinking about the enemy. Okay, they may spill your milk now or worse, especially since secrecy is applied. But if the days of the enemy come as the Middle Ages there will be no saving. People will be going to the meat grinder alike. History repeats and so many blissfully ignorant one day found themselves as done with.

The blissful ignorance of the 'Goyim' who are (((normal))) right now is what guarantees they will be destroyed first. Look around you at the already defeated and braindead to see it. Ignorance didn't save them it just undid them faster. And now they live like cattle forevermore, not matter in what place in the stable.

The Rituals below take like 5 to 7 minutes if you are short on time and you do cut small vibrations with intent focus. There are no time excuses either. The normal can go to a few more minutes. If you cannot do all four, cycle two today, two tomorrow, for example. For the first 5 days from now it's advisable everyone does all the four Rituals. If you do not have space, even silently uttering them almost inaudibly can also count in extreme circumstances.

Below are the Rituals for the Until the 15th of January:

______

Ending Confusion RTR:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D723Ritual.htm

MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH •

HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUV/W-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV/W •

AKH-YEHN-AHP-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HOHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUUW/V

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

The Confusion is gone permanently
All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs.
Satan is TRUTH

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

-Weapons RTR-[/size]

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

SSS • AHV-OH-HUHY-MEHN • EET-EE-AYM •

MAHT-AHK-DEETS-UHV/W • AHV-OH-HUHY • AYD-V/WAH •

TAHL-AHKH-AHN • TOHZ • EE- EESH-AHRT • TAHP-SHEEM-AHL •

KAHT-EE-MUU- KAHT • NOHSH-AHL-LAHKH-UHV/W •

KHAHL-TSEEYH • OHL KHEE-AHL-AH • RAH-TSUUYH •

EEL-K-LAHK

Vibrate V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W

State with conviction 9 times:

All weapons formed against the Jews are completely effective against them in every way and at all times.
All accusations and judgments against the Jews prevail, succeed, and are effectively and permanently enforced in every way and at all times.

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times,
vibrate

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Communications RTR

All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- •

AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU •

TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •

LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •

AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews have lost all control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Restoring Gentile Power and Right to Rule Our Own Nations RTR

Vibrate the following paragraph of words 9 times. What this means is vibrate each of the words below, every word from the first word to the last. That is one time. Then, vibrate the same again and again until you have done this 9 times.

MAH-TOH • AHKH-DEEM-SHEEHH • D ‘AH’-- •

AHKH-EHN-AHFF-UHB • SHEE • VAYTS-AHYH-TEEYH-OHL •

MEEYH-AHM-AHSH-AHH • TAHKH-AHT-EEM • MAHM-UHSH-TEH •

AHT-DAHV ‘AH’-- HAH-AYV/W • AHKH-EHD-AHY -UHB •

MEH-YAYKH-LAHM • NAHT-AHN-AYV/W

Vibrate V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

All Gentiles are completely free of any and all Jewish control, Jewish laws, and Jewish enforced rulership.
All Gentiles are completely free of any and all Jewish commands, coercion, threats, directions, and demands.
All Gentiles are completely free to govern their own nations without any Jewish interference whatsoever.
The Jews have totally and completely lost all power, domination, interference and authority over Gentiles and their affairs.

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

How can a ritual take only 5 minutes? Are these not to be vibrated? We should do how HP Maxine's recordings show, just kinda say it not chant it? One ritual always takes at least 10-15 mins for me. Not that I'm complaining, I do what needs to be done, but the 5 min is unreal, am I doing something wrong?

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
If you do not have space, even silently uttering them almost inaudibly can also count in extreme circumstances.

This spoke to me. There are the occasional days the void course of moon pushes me to do the RTR's at inconvenient times, but I need to man up as you said and plan accordingly and get through it nonetheless..

Also HP Hooded Cobra, I've been following the advice you gave on a thread a while ago for quite some time now. The daily Mer Ka Ba before doing my RTR's really intensifies the power of the rituals for me:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
To increase your powers in the Ritual you can do this:

Do the Merkaba Meditation. Then build up energy with Satanas until it becomes unbearable to you as in buzzing. Then do the Ritual, straight shooting. You can then follow up with sinply doing the Rituals. Also, affirm prior to the Ritual and program your mind that this ritual WORKS and finds its targets. Saturtate yourself. Don't just do, take it to the point you literally shoot beams of this thing. Make the enemy TERRIFIED.

Star of Astaroth/Mer Ka Ba Meditation: http://web.archive.org/web/201509182011 ... aroth.html
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Siegfried wrote:
How can a ritual take only 5 minutes? Are these not to be vibrated? We should do how HP Maxine's recordings show, just kinda say it not chant it? One ritual always takes at least 10-15 mins for me. Not that I'm complaining, I do what needs to be done, but the 5 min is unreal, am I doing something wrong?

I have been more specific by retyping it. You are doing this absolutely correctly. This is for people who are in a severe rush. These can be reduced to like 5 or 7 minutes. Not ideal in anyway. But it counts as a pain deliverer. These are to be vibrated. You can go with two words a breath if in haste, for example. They must be vibrated.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Siegfried wrote:

I have been more specific by retyping it. You are doing this absolutely correctly. This is for people who are in a severe rush. These can be reduced to like 5 or 7 minutes. Not ideal in anyway. But it counts as a pain deliverer. These are to be vibrated. You can go with two words a breath if in haste, for example. They must be vibrated.

Thanks for the quick reply, I thought for a moment that I've fucked it up for years. That would be embarrassing.

twinflame wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
If you do not have space, even silently uttering them almost inaudibly can also count in extreme circumstances.

This spoke to me. There are the occasional days the void course of moon pushes me to do the RTR's at inconvenient times, but I need to man up as you said and plan accordingly and get through it nonetheless..

Twinflame, I might be misunderstanding something here, but just in case, I wanted to clarify that you can do RTRs normally even while there is a void of course moon, as the RTRs have been started at an appropirate time by the HPs.

-Shael

Thank you for this HP, with my current living situation it can be hard for me to do the RTR's but now there is absolutely no excuse to not do the RTR's. I'll just have to whisper lol

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Siegfried wrote:

I'm really confused, i've been asking on the forum and most say that it should be done like Maxine does on the mp3,so what is right?
If I vibrate EIF how should i do it? Like EEE-III-FFF? or just say EIF? i think most people here don't really know how to vibrate a RTR or i'm just really confused!

Thank you for this schedule, HP.

I am still confused about the vibrations-I generally try to say like HPS Maxine does in the audios, and I focus on each syllable, but I don't draw it out more than HPS Maxine does in the audios. For example, for the Communications RTR, I say "AYF", not AYYYYYYF". Is this ok? I've often noticed feeling a fair amount of energy doing the RTRs, it feels very positive, so I'm inclined to trust my judgment.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Siegfried wrote:

LOL I get stuck with these for 1 hour minimum. Because I always think that I must perform all scheduled in one day, not for example 2 today 2 tomorrow and such.

Sometimes I really skip and next day I do it double to retaliate. Since I usually do 18 times per ritual (except 72 names), imagine doing 36 times a specific ritual? A pitcher of water and a glass nearby is a must. lol

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

People need to be aware of their charts, natal progressions and mind programming. These are the major source of misfortune and not the enemy. If all the above are in your favor, their effects will be a lot more minimal. One thing they love to do is making people think it's the RTRs, or any other sort of bizarre idea. They just do this to taunt you, and this can also have different forms in accordance to different persons. Many of you do not get 'Disciplined' by their force so they may use other ways. Just be aware of your thoughts. The fact this is that those who do the RTRs do enjoy extra protection if anything, from any possible attacks, and also their own issues. Most of you may have experienced it.

If you find yourself attacked, do the Curse Israel RTR. This will turn curses into blessings. Also, so long you maintain your energies high and your mind alert, few things will reach you if you do your protections too. As for anything direct, do not consider this always nice feedback. Consider it a challenge to further your defenses. Do not tune in or make thoughts of expectation or 'it must happen because'. You may fall victim on your own behalf. In fact if you do the RTRs the Gods raise special protection auras and confer benefits to those who fight. They are in better favor than those who do not, or never do.

Heres a handy link ladies n gents http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... Ritual.htm
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

The audio for the cursing israel RTR is 1 minute long. The affirmations take about 5 minutes, give or take.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

HailVictory88 wrote:
Thank you for this schedule, HP.

I am still confused about the vibrations-I generally try to say like HPS Maxine does in the audios, and I focus on each syllable, but I don't draw it out more than HPS Maxine does in the audios. For example, for the Communications RTR, I say "AYF", not AYYYYYYF". Is this ok? I've often noticed feeling a fair amount of energy doing the RTRs, it feels very positive, so I'm inclined to trust my judgment.

We were told to do it exactly as HPS Maxine does in the audio provided.
Hail Satan Lucifer!

Thank you HP Hooded Cobra! And thanks to the others with links/ reminders from previous posts.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Dehna

Just to make it clear, as there are a lot of people asking, you CAN do RTR's doing a void Moon!

It is only starting something new, that should be avoided during the void moon. All these Rtr's have already been done a first time.

As well, many have found that doing something during a void moon will make for less distractions. This is perfect for doing the RTR's.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

I'm tired of the jew corruption and torah curses ruining our civilization. I want to live in Paradise already... don't you?
http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... glish.html

luis wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Siegfried wrote:

I'm really confused, i've been asking on the forum and most say that it should be done like Maxine does on the mp3,so what is right?
If I vibrate EIF how should i do it? Like EEE-III-FFF? or just say EIF? i think most people here don't really know how to vibrate a RTR or i'm just really confused!

You pronounce it just as HP Maxine does, but you vibrate every letter, like how you vibrate runes.

They usually take me up to an hour. The shortest one has taken me was half an hour. I take deep breaths and draw out the vibrations as long as I can. I assume this adds more power and I try to be as effective as I can
"At faintest whim they would impale the sun
And thus the sheep in me became the wolf in man
I am the fly that flew forth from the ark
My thoughts like insects
Whoring wounds divine
Been bored with cosmos my dear old foe
This universe has never been enough
Compelled to liberate the spring ov life
When the levee breaks gush forth o’ stream ov ice"

Lydia wrote:
Just to make it clear, as there are a lot of people asking, you CAN do RTR's doing a void Moon!

It is only starting something new, that should be avoided during the void moon. All these Rtr's have already been done a first time.

As well, many have found that doing something during a void moon will make for less distractions. This is perfect for doing the RTR's.

Ahhh ok thank you Lydia! Hail Satan!
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

I was too mentally exhausted to do these RTRs yesterday so I did them today each with a multiple of 18 instead of 9 to make up for it. This took me about 40 minutes in total.

To clarify, the words are to be vibrated in the throat. Think of the difference between breathing out and humming a song. When you hum your throat vibrates, when you breathe there is no vibration. This is what it means when they say to vibrate the words, 'say' them, don't whisper them. You can of course vibrate them quietly to where it's barely audible, so long as you feel the vibrations in your throat as you do them.

The mp3 audio shows you how to pronounce them, how they're supposed to be said i.e: AH as in 'fAther', not AH as in 'bAt' etc. You can draw out the vibration or you can make it short like simply saying it as a word, it depends on the circumstance. I live with a big family that bothers me for trivial things quite often so usually I make the vibrations short to make things quicker. I still receive the same effects as I do when drawing them out, such as feeling drained afterwards and feeling positive energy during it. Hell, I've done the Communications RTR so many times I just do one whole round in one breath.

High Priestess Maxine most likely vibrates the words slowly and separately in the mp3 audios so that we may understand and keep up.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

I have a question regarding the final word of the ENDING CONFUSION RTR..

The word "MAHN-AHT-NUUW/V"

Is it a typo that the W/V is in the reverse order to what it is on the end of the other words ie V/W?

I have been thus far assuming that it is not but just want to make sure.
Aurelius Ophis

Hey guys. I realize that I do these for about 2hrs a day.
Flipping gains.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

The last thing I'd like to have is to live in a gulag

New video (Satanism Spiritual) - https://youtu.be/gXaU-uXdrNw. And more tommorow.

Hail EA.
Thank you JOS clergy, for helping and saving so many.
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

Important tip.

Relax and draw energy as you do this. It empowers the RTR and keep enemy at bay.

Draw blue satanick energy from ground as you do this and meditate and stuff. It breaks links. Then a 20min session wouldn't take an hr because of crap.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

I don't blame myself from any crap. Just spent along time getting rid of links. You know, the ones causing me to fall, eyes crossed, and all the other crap. Lol. From the sun and moon chakras n mkre, I just had 10+ kikes working in union. Lolololololololol. They've been the one stopping my ambrosia. I can't even feel the drain. I must got alot of energy.

Come to find outits some fat bastard I recognized. Lol. Sour , sweet, for u to be gone lololo.
I was thinking about being hypocritical and bitching again .
Which I did. Lolol.

And life rolls on.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Justice.
So, because of my lack in the past and succumbing to enemy influence i have to overcome what i could have overcame. Its simple and it's nature. Because of my inabilty to perform, I am an incompetent version of who I'm going to become and more. Because of late mate drama, and overall avoidance, I have to travel heavier instead of lighter. Smooth hills are turned to gravel and the incline is steeper.

Someone asked if jews meditate. I just caught some kids training their inner ear, and from what I experience daily. The rats never stop.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

Loki666 wrote:
They usually take me up to an hour. The shortest one has taken me was half an hour. I take deep breaths and draw out the vibrations as long as I can. I assume this adds more power and I try to be as effective as I can

''
What ever is comfortable to you is how you should vibrate them.
"If we divide the human race into three categories – founders, maintainers, and
destroyers of culture – the Aryan stock alone can be considered as representing
the first category." - Adolf Hitler

how do i pronounce V/W ? and i just realized i havent been vibrating these. just saying them like High Priestess Maxine was in the pronounciation mp3's :shock: :(
Sorry if my posts are a sometimes a mess...
Hail Satan!

Could the "curse Israel" RTR get rid of the laziness for doing the RTRs too?? And how else does it bless me? Like motivation for daily things like jobs or something? Does anybody have any results from that RTR the could share?
Fear is an illusion.

Artanis wrote:
Could the "curse Israel" RTR get rid of the laziness for doing the RTRs too?? And how else does it bless me? Like motivation for daily things like jobs or something? Does anybody have any results from that RTR the could share?

If a lack of motivation is your issue, why don't you work more on your solar plexus? Or do the Sun square for that purpose?
Build yourself on spiritual concrete and you will never fall.
My Youtube Channel for Animated Meditations

Return to JoyofSatan666