Board index JoyofSatan666 Reverse Ritual Schedule, for the 24-25-26th of the Month

Reverse Ritual Schedule, for the 24-25-26th of the Month

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1495
Location: America
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades!

Before anything, just know that after this schedule we are going to attack the enemy severely. We have to foil them on these days however as Rabbi Jewsus and the alien company are more than likely attempting yearly siphoning of energies from the 'goyim' (Gentile) slaves they have. The kike on a stick just does not want to allow its 'sheeple' and its parasitism blood source, let go. Its 'merry xmas' is everywhere, forcibly, and by coercion. They are celebrating a dead thoughform created by some psychotic rabbis just a few hundreds of years ago. The enemy really needs their 'medicine' from that in order to pick up from where they are now.

As for late, Israel has been having serious issues. The Champion of Judah (but plan B of the jews), Trump, wants to bail them out and basically give them more space of abuse settlers and the Palestinians. This is by promoting 'negotiations' that Israel didn't want to make since 1967, anyway. The Jewnited Nations acted for once like United Nations and does want to further the negotiations between the two because it just gets nowhere as it is now. And recognized the war crimes of Israel. How are they going to exactly do this right now, is Trumps offer for "two part negotiations" which is a tried and false one. And destroyed the ME and flooded the west with "Immigrants"... Which just means in the end 'leave Israel unimpeded to do whatever the fuck they please, or...'. All of this is happening behind the clock, while on the 'global scene' things have been appearing to be 'freezing'.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ettlements

What does that mean for Pissrael? Less war crimes, less 'reparations', less 'financial aid' like 50 billions for 'protection' of Israel, less organ harvesting from Arab children, less property, and finally less land for them. This will force the 'chosen' of the greys and shithead company to 'reduce' and shrink. Which is a major setback to their agenda. Of course the "Champion of Easily Convinced 'White People', the Savior, Oy Vey 6 trillion" Donald Trumpf is the first (And the only one) to stand up for the jews that have created him. After all he is a xian Goyim, and a racial jew to a percent anyway. So if momma bear Israel goes down, then where people like Trumpf are going to be?

The assassination attempt of the Turkish ambassador also has the reason so that "Russian" will join forces with "Turkey" to counter "Terrorism". Al of us here know just who created ISIS, and that is the jews. And that the ultimate purpose of this terror organization is to be caused as proxy so that there is endless immigration, the ME is wiped out, and people leave their territories to only come to Europe.

So for the above, we are going to continue on the Media RTR, for these three days. This will hurt the enemy bad as the media depends on the xian jeboo on these days. So we will just foil all of their projections who are the main causes of jews gaining energy on that 'time'. All of the above is the result of bad negotiations and bad propaganda by the enemy, and it will get worse for them. This can be further exploited by destroying their communications further, now that Mercury is retrograde. Anything that can go wrong, MUST go wrong right now.

The Communications RTR we will be doing will further any problems the enemy is having on the communication scale. Added on this, we can do the reversing 'War' prophecies Ritual. As I have explained in my other post, the enemy wanted war between Russia and Turkey but without the Plan B Trump on it, they are going nowhere with this act just yet. They need him up first, to at least know how the terrain is going to be. Also, do not buy the fairytale that Trump wants peace. The jews only want peace as a sideway to gain more power and destroy their enemies. A different jew doesn't change the overall plan. If the jew is not powerful enough, they want 'friendship and peace'. If they are powerful enough, they want to rip the guts on every Gentile child in 'spirit cooking' rituals to Jehova and the "God" of the Illuminati, "JESUS CHRIST". Which is what they did for centuries anyway.

Israel has experienced severe losses. For this reason I have also contacted Satan and have asked for their guidance on the matter, and also upon conversating with the other HPS we have decided to prolong the schedules to way more than just 10 days or weeks. This will happen around the time of the new year. There will be updates. This does NOT mean there may not be the need of immediate RTR's that must be done in between, as this war is active, and nothing is set on stone. Our unpredictability is our strength. How are we destroying the enemy again? Because they are foolish enough to put their "Torah Plan" in public sight.

However at this point its useful that we attack the enemy where they hurt the most. Now, many of you here may be suffering, after Father Satan's amazing day, from the (((Jolly))) energies of xmas, thoughforms, ideas about the jewish zombie, and many other retarded and useless things that come by them. We can disband most of this and give the enemy a horrible "intake" of parasitized energies from their 'goyim'. We need to counteract the poison as the enemy is gaining power and energy from all of this. If we just let them hang, they are going to get even, and they will get more into our tail for the next year.

For the above, we will do the "72 names of 'God' reversal" RTR. Its by that name the Rabbis are trying to summon power to actually pull all the things they want to pool into reality.

Below are the Rituals for the three days above:


Priority One Ritual:

72 Names of (((God))) RTR


http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/72.htm

LINE 1

72 AIM AHVW AIM • 71 OHy OHy AYh • 70 AIM AYV OHy •

69 AYh ‘OH AYR • 68 AHVW AYV AYKH • 67 ‘AH OHy ‘OH •

66 OHK UUN AIM • 65 AYBV AIM AHD • 64 OHy AYKH AIM •

63 AHVW UUN ‘AH • 62 AYh AYh OHy • 61 AYV AIM AHVW •

60 AYR OHTS AIM • 59 AYKH AYR AYh • 58 AHL OHy OHy •

57 AIM AIM UUN • 56 OHy AHVW AIF • 55 AYh AYB AIM •


LINE 2

54 AHTH OHy UUN • 53 ‘AH UUN UUN • 52 AIM AIM ‘AH •

51 EESH AYKH AYh • 50 OHy UUN AHTH •

49 AHVW AYh AHVW • 48 AYh OHy AIM • 47 AHL EESH ‘AH •

46 OHy AYR ‘AH • 45 AHL ‘AH AHSS • 44 AYh OHL OHy •

43 AHL AHVW AHVW • 42 AKH OHy AIM • 41 AYh AYh AYh •

40 AHZ OHy OHy • 39 ‘AH AYh AYR • 38 AIM ‘AH AYKH •

37 • OHy UUN ‘AH •


LINE 3

36 AHTH UUN AIM • 35 OHK AHVW OHK • 34 AYKH AYh OHL •

33 AHVH AYKH OHy • 32 AYR EESH AHVW •

31 AYV AHKH OHL • 30 AIM AVW AH • 29 OHy OHy AYR •

28 AYh ‘AH EESH • 27 AHT AYR OHy • 26 ‘AH ‘AH AYh •

25 AYh OHTH UUN • 24 AHVH AYh AYKH • 23 AYh OHL AIM •

22 OHy OHy OHy • 21 AKH AHL UUN • 20 AHL AYh AYP •

19 AHVW AHVW OHL •


LINE 4

18 AHY OHL AHK • 17 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 16 AYM OHK AYh •

15 OHy AYR AYh • 14 AYh AYVW AIM • 13 AHL OHZ OH •

12 ‘AH AYh AYh • 11 AHVW ‘OH AHL • 10 AHTH OHL ‘AH •

9 OHy OYZ AYh • 8 AHTH AYh OHK • 7 ‘AH AKH ‘AH •

6 AYh OHL OHL • 5 EESH AYh AIM • 4 AIM OHL ‘AH •

3 AYT OHy AHSS • 2 OHy OHL OHy • 1 AHVW AYh AHVW •


Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

• The Jews are fully exposed to the world
• The Jews have lost all protection
• The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
• The Jews have lost all of their influence and power over Gentiles
• The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world
• Gentiles are powerfully and effectively reacting against the Jews


Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

______

Ending Confusion RTR:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/D723Ritual.htm

MAHD • MAHSH • EEH • DAH •

HAHL-OHD-UHG • HAHM-UUV/W-UHM • MAHM-AHH-UHV/W •

AKH-YEHN-AHP-UHL • AKH-HEH-OHL-EH • HOHV-YUH • MAHN-AHT-NUUW/V


After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times:

Vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
[Pronounced V/W--AHH--V/W]

Then, state with conviction 9 times:

The Confusion is gone permanently
All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs.
Satan is TRUTH

After you have stated the above affirmation 9 times, vibrate
V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W • V/W--AH--V/W
once again to close the ritual.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

RTR Ritual to Prevent Another War #2:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Re ... omy72.html

Vibrate the paragraph below 9 times:

MAYN-AKH-HUT • OHL-AYV • TEER-UHB • MEH-AHL •
TOHR-KHEET-OHL • MAHT-OH • MEER-AHKH-AHT •
MAYR-AHKH-AH • MAHT-EEK-EEH-AYV • AHKH-AYN-AHF-UHL •
AHKH-AYH-OHL-EH • AHV-OH-HUHY • MAHN-AHT-NUU

State with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The God of Israel Has Lost All Power Over Gentiles
• The Jews Have Lost All Power Over Gentiles
• The Jewish attempts at starting another War have Failed Completely and Permanently
• Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual

________

Communications RTR's:

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

AYF • TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • YAIN-UP--L’A'-- •

AHV-HUH-HUY • MAHTS-EEF-EH • MAHSH-EEM-UU •

TSEHR--'AH’--AH--LOHK • TAHFF-US • AHV-HUH-HUY •

LAHL-AHB • MAHSH-EEK • LEHV-AHB • AHM-USH •

AHR-AHK • NAYK-L’A’-- •

After vibrating the above paragraph 9 times, state with conviction 9 times:

• Vibrate AUM
• The Jews have lost all control of the media and of all communications totally, completely and permanently
• All media and communications are now free for Gentiles
• Vibrate AUM


HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

End of Ritual
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1495
Location: America
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... ettlements

"Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas’s office said the vote was “a big blow” to Israeli policy and a show of “strong support for the two-state solution”.

The resolution says Israel’s settlements on Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, have “no legal validity” and demands a halt to “all Israeli settlement activities,” saying this “is essential for salvaging the two-state solution”.

The resolution reiterated that Israeli settlement was a “flagrant violation” of international law."
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss


Posts: 2720
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/23/us-abstention-allows-un-to-demand-end-to-israeli-settlements

"Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas’s office said the vote was “a big blow” to Israeli policy and a show of “strong support for the two-state solution”.

The resolution says Israel’s settlements on Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, have “no legal validity” and demands a halt to “all Israeli settlement activities,” saying this “is essential for salvaging the two-state solution”.

The resolution reiterated that Israeli settlement was a “flagrant violation” of international law."

Interesting. Do you think:

  1. israel will be punished as per the UN Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
    Image
    Image
    Image, and
  2. everyone will be "allowed" to express themselves as per both
    the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), Article 19
    Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive, and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers, and
    the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), Article 19
    Paragraph 1 - Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.
    Paragraph 2 - Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive, and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing, or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.
    Paragraph 3 - The exercise of the rights provided for in paragraph 2 of this article carries with it special duties and responsibilities. It may therefore be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law and are necessary:
    (a) For respect of the rights or reputations of others;
    (b) For the protection of national security or of public order (ordre public), or of public health or morals.
now/soon? If course, things below "everyone has the 'right' to whatever" contradicts the "rights" ("You can do X. You can't do X that way."), but I think they can be argued. They were done in December* 1948 and December* 1966, which is interesting, soon after WW2, when israel was "created" - rather, stolen from Palestinians, genociding them...

That's a rhetorical question...

*Using Goyim xmas dirty jewkike-on-a-cross-stick brain energy, no doubt.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry


Posts: 18
At first I was kinda ticked off when I saw the schedule for the RTRs for the next few days. Felt like it was just too much at once after all my family went through this year (some brutal stuff happened :shock: )
But just did it anyway and its not as hard as I thought it was. We can do this.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5225
It does not even take 20 minutes out of a 24 hour day. The enemy is working against you 24 hours a day, every day. People need to stop being fucking lazy. Have some spiritual discipline in your lives. People sit on their fat ass and play video games for hours or stare at the idiot box in their living room for days. But sit down and doing something useful and all of a sudden.......insert excuse here..........................

Jack is ticked off he has an opportunity to actually do something to obtain true freedom on this planet........Goyim slave anyone.....

JackIsBack wrote:
At first I was kinda ticked off when I saw the schedule for the RTRs for the next few days. Felt like it was just too much at once after all my family went through this year (some brutal stuff happened :shock: )
But just did it anyway and its not as hard as I thought it was. We can do this.


Posts: 18
HP Mageson666 wrote:
It does not even take 20 minutes out of a 24 hour day. The enemy is working against you 24 hours a day, every day. People need to stop being fucking lazy. Have some spiritual discipline in your lives. People sit on their fat ass and play video games for hours or stare at the idiot box in their living room for days. But sit down and doing something useful and all of a sudden.......insert excuse here..........................

Jack is ticked off he has an opportunity to actually do something to obtain true freedom on this planet........Goyim slave anyone.....

JackIsBack wrote:
At first I was kinda ticked off when I saw the schedule for the RTRs for the next few days. Felt like it was just too much at once after all my family went through this year (some brutal stuff happened :shock: )
But just did it anyway and its not as hard as I thought it was. We can do this.


I am not here to challenge your authority as an HP or disrespect you. You go through alot and alot of people dont want to pull there weight. I get that.

Im just telling you now that I do as many RTRs as I can per day and have done so for who knows how long. And I have done so for a long time. No not 20 minutes not 20 minutes at all.

I am just tired and my life has met with several terrible disasters. I am not talking about the boo boos of yesterday here. I have been through the fucking meat grinder. And am just a little tired but still trying to keep going. Im no hero 666 dynamite. Heroes dont get fucked up like I do. But were not here to host a pity party for me so what do you say we just get on and keep going?

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5225
Its like you don't like win, cause it takes 20 min's a day or something.

I don't care if you challenge my authority which means disagreeing with me in the context you frame it in. Because I am still right, RTR's work and have to be done to win. No RTR no win.

You know who else had a bad day.....

Image

Those guys, they all died in a freezing nightmare fighting the jewish Red Army to stop it from raping their wives and children to death and enslaving the planet. I bet they wish they just had half an hour of rtr's to do instead daily. Those guys died so we can be free to keeping fighting the jew today and now we are winning totally and making their sacrifice worth something.

So basically suck in that gut, stop that belly aching, stand up straight and solider on. My comrade. Stuff happens in life its how we meet it that determines the quality of our character as men. I am not downplaying your suffering, its unfortunate and I wish such had not befallen you. But we are in a greater struggle for the future of our planet and People. And we have to do our duty at all times.

Hail Victory.



JackIsBack wrote:
I am not here to challenge your authority as an HP or disrespect you. You go through alot and alot of people dont want to pull there weight. I get that.

Im just telling you now that I do as many RTRs as I can per day and have done so for who knows how long. And I have done so for a long time. No not 20 minutes not 20 minutes at all.

I am just tired and my life has met with several terrible disasters. I am not talking about the boo boos of yesterday here. I have been through the fucking meat grinder. And am just a little tired but still trying to keep going. Im no hero 666 dynamite. Heroes dont get fucked up like I do. But were not here to host a pity party for me so what do you say we just get on and keep going?


Posts: 305
Location: Aryasthan
JackIsBack wrote:
I am just tired and my life has met with several terrible disasters. I am not talking about the boo boos of yesterday here. I have been through the fucking meat grinder. And am just a little tired but still trying to keep going. Im no hero 666 dynamite. Heroes dont get fucked up like I do.


Building a very powerful aura of protection and cleaning your aura thoroughly multiple times a day will prevent disasters from happening in your life.
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!


Posts: 18
Yeah. Your right. I didnt think about what everyone else went through. Sorry

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Its like you don't like win, cause it takes 20 min's a day or something.

I don't care if you challenge my authority which means disagreeing with me in the context you frame it in. Because I am still right, RTR's work and have to be done to win. No RTR no win.

You know who else had a bad day.....

Image

Those guys, they all died in a freezing nightmare fighting the jewish Red Army to stop it from raping their wives and children to death and enslaving the planet. I bet they wish they just had half an hour of rtr's to do instead daily. Those guys died so we can be free to keeping fighting the jew today and now we are winning totally and making their sacrifice worth something.

So basically suck in that gut, stop that belly aching, stand up straight and solider on. My comrade. Stuff happens in life its how we meet it that determines the quality of our character as men. I am not downplaying your suffering, its unfortunate and I wish such had not befallen you. But we are in a greater struggle for the future of our planet and People. And we have to do our duty at all times.

Hail Victory.



JackIsBack wrote:
I am not here to challenge your authority as an HP or disrespect you. You go through alot and alot of people dont want to pull there weight. I get that.

Im just telling you now that I do as many RTRs as I can per day and have done so for who knows how long. And I have done so for a long time. No not 20 minutes not 20 minutes at all.

I am just tired and my life has met with several terrible disasters. I am not talking about the boo boos of yesterday here. I have been through the fucking meat grinder. And am just a little tired but still trying to keep going. Im no hero 666 dynamite. Heroes dont get fucked up like I do. But were not here to host a pity party for me so what do you say we just get on and keep going?


Posts: 78
Location: On the march
JackIsBack wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
It does not even take 20 minutes out of a 24 hour day. The enemy is working against you 24 hours a day, every day. People need to stop being fucking lazy. Have some spiritual discipline in your lives. People sit on their fat ass and play video games for hours or stare at the idiot box in their living room for days. But sit down and doing something useful and all of a sudden.......insert excuse here..........................

Jack is ticked off he has an opportunity to actually do something to obtain true freedom on this planet........Goyim slave anyone.....

JackIsBack wrote:
At first I was kinda ticked off when I saw the schedule for the RTRs for the next few days. Felt like it was just too much at once after all my family went through this year (some brutal stuff happened :shock: )
But just did it anyway and its not as hard as I thought it was. We can do this.


I am not here to challenge your authority as an HP or disrespect you. You go through alot and alot of people dont want to pull there weight. I get that.

Im just telling you now that I do as many RTRs as I can per day and have done so for who knows how long. And I have done so for a long time. No not 20 minutes not 20 minutes at all.

I am just tired and my life has met with several terrible disasters. I am not talking about the boo boos of yesterday here. I have been through the fucking meat grinder. And am just a little tired but still trying to keep going. Im no hero 666 dynamite. Heroes dont get fucked up like I do. But were not here to host a pity party for me so what do you say we just get on and keep going?



If you use runes for protection like the rune ALGIZ for 40 days, it will create a permanent aura of protection around you. You can do it for 80 days for even stronger aura, or 90 days or even 180 days. Vibrations are more powerful then http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection daily is absolutely necessary. A clean aura naturally repels negative energy, banishes depression, and prevents disease from manifesting. A dirty aura will cause bad luck, negative thoughts, financial hardship, problems with meditation, and other issues. A strong aura of protection will guard you against bad luck, accidents, psychic or physical attack, horrible people, and other misfortune.

You can use SURYAE, ALGIZ, BERKANO, SOWILO (SAULO is the more powerful version), SATANAS, solar energy, or some other method to strengthen your aura of protection. I recommend you use all of the above if you can. A very strong aura of protection will make your life much easier as you will be protected against bad luck, accidents, disease, horrible people, physical or psychic attack, and other misfortune.

How to Clean Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Meditation for Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html

The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html

You can also absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm 108 times “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way.” The protection working can be done multiple times a day.


Runes are extremely powerful for protection, also using a combination of runes such as TYR + ALGIZ + BJORK and then using SOWILO to make them even stronger and doing that for 40 days to make the protection permanent will give you god like protection. Remember to do 108 vibrations of these runes, and use void meditation when doing the runes so that your mind doesn't lose focus when doing the runes.

You can also use sun squares, which is my favourite form of protection (With the shortened sun mantras, as they are short :) )

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

This will give you a lot protection.


Posts: 268
Location: Lemuria
I was only just thinking yesterday "man, I really wanna do some more RTR's soon, if there aren't any new ones tomorrow I'll just go ahead and do the 72 names one". And guess what? The 72 names is one the ones in this new plan lol. Maybe that was a mesage from Father Satan on His day.
Image


Posts: 988
The enemy throws relentless curses at whomever. Getting sucked in or being caved in makes their undeserving lives alot easier. More than once jewess mention to me of "everybody dying". I was on the bus once, and this thing spoke perfectly for the lot of these guys. She said, "the perfect society is where everybody is running around killing each other". They then hopped off the bus while some other kike tried to sway the situation, not knowing that I actually rememberd.

You might go through hard times, which I even complain before (a lot more before), but when it's in kikes intrest to stop you from breathing, sleeping, eating, and spending time with your family. What the fuck are you going to do?

How much experience do anyone have with kikes? I'll answer to say, that you want NONE! Open up and empower yourself, the anger is there. Worms are not the only thing they would love to unleash on you.

Hold on, while I clean my aura, after eating, after being plagued by the lots. Heavy day today as well. But seeing as though nature is not going to give two fucks if we die, then if we amount to nothing, all would be in vain. Wait, hold on, this is coming after I was bitching as well today because of links and other crap, from kikes.
I wish I was a teenager. More time to fight.

No lie, spoken from experience. We all gotta man up and retain, including me, no exception.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html


Posts: 99
Whatever the case I do for the next few days, I hope I don't drop dead, because I'm going ham. I'm back, baby. and @Mageson you say it takes 20 minutes a day, shit I got all the time in the world now. Why not 2 hours a day (that's like 6 rituals) or 3 hours (9 rituals)?

Fuck it, all night. I'm ready. Let's get it.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)


Posts: 51
@JackIsBack

I too had a terrible couple of weeks and I couldn't do RTRs for a last week (Actually couldn't as my PC broke down, I have backups in my HDD in case something happens with site but not outside of my PC) and you know what will make me feel better? Tearing apart Jew World Order with RTRs! So I am really glad we are going on an attack now, it time for some payback! Use your unsatisfaction of your misfortune to inflame the fires of hatred that will devour pisrael and stop far bigger misfortune.


@Satanama666

Thank you for posting all those links, I sometimes get so concentrated on attack that I forget about defense, a pretty embarrassing mistake to make.
We can't choose the time we're born into, but we can still choose the way we live our lives now.


Posts: 199
Location: Canada
A permanent and god-like aura of protection sounds damn nice, I'd like to get right on this as soon as possible. How many reps for each rune, what would be best or what will be enough?

Satanama666 wrote:


If you use runes for protection like the rune ALGIZ for 40 days, it will create a permanent aura of protection around you. You can do it for 80 days for even stronger aura, or 90 days or even 180 days. Vibrations are more powerful then http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Cleaning your aura and building an aura of protection daily is absolutely necessary. A clean aura naturally repels negative energy, banishes depression, and prevents disease from manifesting. A dirty aura will cause bad luck, negative thoughts, financial hardship, problems with meditation, and other issues. A strong aura of protection will guard you against bad luck, accidents, psychic or physical attack, horrible people, and other misfortune.

You can use SURYAE, ALGIZ, BERKANO, SOWILO (SAULO is the more powerful version), SATANAS, solar energy, or some other method to strengthen your aura of protection. I recommend you use all of the above if you can. A very strong aura of protection will make your life much easier as you will be protected against bad luck, accidents, disease, horrible people, physical or psychic attack, and other misfortune.

How to Clean Your Aura
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Aura of Protection
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

Meditation for Protection
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic10007.html

The Runic Kabalah PDF and Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm

Explanation of the More Powerful Version of the Runes
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post745.html

You can also absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm 108 times “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way.” The protection working can be done multiple times a day.


Runes are extremely powerful for protection, also using a combination of runes such as TYR + ALGIZ + BJORK and then using SOWILO to make them even stronger and doing that for 40 days to make the protection permanent will give you god like protection. Remember to do 108 vibrations of these runes, and use void meditation when doing the runes so that your mind doesn't lose focus when doing the runes.

You can also use sun squares, which is my favourite form of protection (With the shortened sun mantras, as they are short :) )

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sun_Square.html

This will give you a lot protection.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Image


Posts: 988
Okami wrote:
@JackIsBack

I too had a terrible couple of weeks and I couldn't do RTRs for a last week (Actually couldn't as my PC broke down, I have backups in my HDD in case something happens with site but not outside of my PC) and you know what will make me feel better? Tearing apart Jew World Order with RTRs! So I am really glad we are going on an attack now, it time for some payback! Use your unsatisfaction of your misfortune to inflame the fires of hatred that will devour pisrael and stop far bigger misfortune.


@Satanama666

Thank you for posting all those links, I sometimes get so concentrated on attack that I forget about defense, a pretty embarrassing mistake to make.



Why not print off the RTRs or write them down so you'll always have them.
Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

The Outlaw, J.Whales

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html


Posts: 2693
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

JackIsBack wrote:
I am just tired and my life has met with several terrible disasters. I am not talking about the boo boos of yesterday here. I have been through the fucking meat grinder. And am just a little tired but still trying to keep going. Im no hero 666 dynamite. Heroes dont get fucked up like I do. But were not here to host a pity party for me so what do you say we just get on and keep going?


Maybe you just need more fire element. If doing for your own good seems too abstract, then find strenght to do for them:

Image


Posts: 4
Sorry, but when comes the new program?
I'm impatient. :)


Return to JoyofSatan666