Board index JoyofSatan666 Jew Run MTV "Your A Fucking White Male!" 2017

Jew Run MTV "Your A Fucking White Male!" 2017

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

MTV which is owned by Elder of Zion, Summer Redstone real surname Rothstein:

Just made a open anti-White video, promoting the Jewish program of Cultural Marxism which is aimed by the admission of its Jewish creators to debase and psychopathologize the White Race and Western Civilisation to destroy the White Race.

Well to make the above ideology of the Jews happen into reality the Jews at MTV have put out this boring propaganda, which a bunch of Jewish TV stereotypes telling you basically "Your A Fucking White Male!" this is also revealing the term "Woke" like Woke up, meaning simply "The Goyim Know!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4syEMiYsgE

The reason the Jews are promoting White Genocide is because its part of being Jewish, literally its part of their Race Religion:

The Jewish Texts Admit Satan Is the Father of the White Race And Orders Extermination Of All Whites.
In the Jewish writings Samael [Hebrew word for Satan] is called the father of the Aryan race openly. The White race is also called Amalek in the Jewish writings and Samael is stated to be the White race's father here. Here in the Jewish writings we note the Jews heap blasphemy upon Gentiles and Satan. And gives the direct order to exterminate the White Race, along with all Gentiles, the "mixed multitude" it describes the different Goyim but puts the White Race into a special category to be "bolted out" forever as it states below we are the children of Samael/Satan, directly.

The Jewish Zohar volume one, pages 28b to 29a states:

"At that time the mixed multitude shall pass away from the world. The mixed multitude are the impurity which the serpent injected into Eve. From that impurity came forth Cain who killed Abel. For they are the seed of Amalek. Whom it said "thou shalt bolt out the memory of Amalek." Gentiles who are compared to the beasts of the field another from the mazikin [goblins] for the souls of the wicked are literally mazikin [goblins] of the world: and there is impurity from the side of the demons and evil spirits: and there is none so strange among them as Amalek who is the evil serpent "the strange God." He is the cause of all unchastity and murder and his twin soul is the poison of idolatry, the two together being called Samel.... This side of the serpent is accused above all."

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Guys keep up the RTR's its trolling everything jewish.......

Winz

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Everyone make sure to go to all utube video's mentioning this and let people know MTV is jewish and what the jews are doing and why. This thing is the hot topic let us use it to wake more people up.

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Winz

I was just starting to slow down on the RTRs but will do more RTRs now. I will be damned if I let the Hulkster fight this war alone!

Although maby its best if i stay away from the comments sections for a while.

And the owner of the video has now just made it private. Oh well, guess we just have to look at one of the other thousands of re-uploads of this video.

Video taken down, I guess the backlash was too much even for (((them))) lol :lol:

j00t00bz wrote:
This video is unavailable.
Sorry about that.
If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes...

Shut up and click here

jew: Stupid goyim.

Click here to show your love for Misho

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
nail the bleeding and naked nazarene
upon the Pagan planks
pound in the painful nails now and hang him high and dry

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

This is a Slothz'in, songz....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

JackIsBack wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Winz

I was just starting to slow down on the RTRs but will do more RTRs now. I will be damned if I let the Hulkster fight this war alone!

Although maby its best if i stay away from the comments sections for a while.

YOU FUCK WITH ME I FUCK WITH YOU MORE! HAIL SATAN!

I had a feeling the video was gonna get removed so I screenshotted the youtube page and downloaded the video.

Hail Satan Lucifer!

This is a bit strange. I took my picture at 11:54 PM EST 12-19-2016

InfoWars also took a screenshot and uploaded a video on 12-20-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKn2V9Rq8fc

Hail Satan Lucifer!

HP Mageson666 wrote:

MTV... ..is owned by Elder of Zion, Summer Redstone real surname Rothstein:

Just made a open anti-White video, promoting the Jewish program of Cultural Marxism
Well to make the above ideology of the Jews happen into reality the Jews at MTV have put out this boring propaganda,

THEN LET'S BUILD OURS. AND CRUSH THEM.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTGRr ... Ck_WkU3mQw

Beelzebub - "The hostile not subservient land- from that land thy breast thou dost not turn. ".
A special documentary, will be released within 13hrs.

Hail E.A .
Satan - "Israel will get what she deserves."

Hail Satan.
Hail all the Gods of Duat!

Time?

Awsome this information is obvious when you hear Jewish jokes on media, if people don't know a lot what's going on with the world like elite they have a right to or a chance of making that happen and not be an average misinformed person...

Hahaha! they can barley contain themselves! They know whats coming, yet still can't control themsevles! Lmao, yes!

Mtv is ran by viacom, it's parent company is CBS. Which is a fucking corrupt system entirely, but that's for another thread. CBS was ran by Sumner Redstone, a disgusting old jew if you'd look up his pictures. After Jew Sumner resigned he handed power off to another Jew leeslie Moonves.

These Jews will not stop until everyone hangs themselves, until whites are a minority in their own country, until no white can earn a decent wage, until white nations have no money and only debt, until the populace is so dumbed down they don't know right from wrong, until all races hate whites.

They're losing, and this little mental outburst is an example of that.

Seems they have been fucking up on a regular basis for a while.

Won't be long now =)
Question everything, doubt everyone ~

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Heil Hollywood Hogan say your satanic prayers and eat your vitamins brothers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enki1690

HauptSturm wrote:
I had a feeling the video was gonna get removed so I screenshotted the youtube page and downloaded the video.

HauptSturm wrote:

Is that the same video? Did you re-upload it? If not, could you share the link? Preferably not on j00tube, but on a separate host site, such as DropBox.

Please and thanks.

Shut up and click here

The Beast in the skies has risen - in time it would come. The lands have begun their schism; all bow to the Fallen One.

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

FancyMancy wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:

HauptSturm wrote:

Is that the same video? Did you re-upload it? If not, could you share the link? Preferably not on j00tube, but on a separate host site, such as DropBox.

Please and thanks.

Here's the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG1ljlLuKpQ
I downloaded the video from a different link provided by HP Mageson. Both links are removed.

I suggest you leave comments on as many vids about this as possible. Everyone is jumping on this. It's amazing. I'm getting very positive responses and lots of likes on my comments about j00z
Hail Satan Lucifer!

This is fucking sickening.... This video definitely has a jew stamp of approval.
Satanic Information/Art 4 Social Media Sharing:
https://thesatanictruth.tumblr.com/
(All art legal to share, and public domain. Continually updated.)

Every time I hear "your a fucking White male" I can't help but think about feminist death metal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL5qZNpVCaI

I googled the MTV video and found it on a Washington Post article, now it has got itself into The Sun article as well. The media attention this video is getting is very good for us: this will probably make the jews think twice before making another anti-white videos except for Buzzfeed which has been making videos like this for quite a long time. The mainstream media is seriously fucking up; racial and religious tension is on the rise and koshermedia still tries to blame Whites for every problem the non-Whites and some White degenerates have. Berlin got a new major terrorist attack so many Whites are probably not thinking about their "privilege"... Very terrible moment for the MTV to make a propaganda video.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... e-guys-bl/
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2442610/m ... ism-storm/
Joy of Satan -wikia for Finnish people:
http://fi.suomenjoyofsatan.wikia.com/wi ... atan_Wikia

Translation project for Finns:
topic11953.html

As a young adult, a lot of people my age, like those on social media reference the term "woke" by exactly what the Jews want. Many educated, intellectual people of my age group are going against the important traditions and histories as promoted by satanism. Yuri Bezmwnov referred to these people as "useful idiots", some call them "social justice warriors" others just think they're activists for admirable causes. Mostly these contemporaries online refer to be woke as antagonizing the white dominant, widespread culture and society, which is exactly what the psychopathological Jewish plans advocate for. For example, if you're a weed smoking white person who attends music festivals and on the side are a part time activist for social organizations which promotes the de-normalization of "anything white". According to these "woke" groups if you're a white male you're an inherent racist who's a bigot, homophobe who doesn't support lgbtq, minorities, or other cultures other than the one you belong to. The "woke" young adults online advocate for all things Jewish, which they have no idea they are promoting because of their programming of long-term education that is polarized to older generations, teenage angst to be something different (when in reality 90%of these young adults are trying to do the same thing) otherwise known as "ideological subversion." This mechanical weapon has been implemented by Jews to destabilize the norms of white culture and make it the primary antagonist of all the maladies of the world. All in all, most of the time, of you see young adults online sayings they're "woke" they're not- they're just drug using wanna-be hippies with misplaced voices and concerns which in-turn are just promoting the interests of the Jew world order. Little do they know that it is Satanism that is the primary adversary to this scheme. The internet, however, IS WAKING PEOPLE UP TO THIS UNVERSAL TRUTH. I am a prime advocate for that spiritual and awareness transition.

Satanism will never let the enemy win, nor will they be able to redefine what it means to be "woke". People will wake up to Satan.

Raise the Aryanity!
Feel the 'Hitler' (Greatness) within you!
Nothing to loose -- Everything to conquer!
Hail Satan!

The like-dislike ratio on the video was absolutely HILARIOUS.
That's why MTV took it down on multiple occassions hahaha. People are waking up. I visit some more mundane hobby forum communities and even everyone on there was talking about how cuckold the video was.

HauptSturm wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
HauptSturm wrote:

HauptSturm wrote:

Please and thanks.

Here's the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG1ljlLuKpQ
I downloaded the video from a different link provided by HP Mageson. Both links are removed.

I suggest you leave comments on as many vids about this as possible. Everyone is jumping on this. It's amazing. I'm getting very positive responses and lots of likes on my comments about j00z

Thanks, mon. I uploaded it to my Dropbox account, as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5an86zbgkykt ... D.mp4?dl=0

Shut up and click here

May the mighty Mjølnir
upon the Pagan planks

A_Dreamer wrote:
As a young adult, a lot of people my age, like those on social media reference the term "woke" by exactly what the Jews want. Many educated, intellectual people of my age group are going against the important traditions and histories as promoted by satanism. Yuri Bezmwnov referred to these people as "useful idiots", some call them "social justice warriors" others just think they're activists for admirable causes. Mostly these contemporaries online refer to be woke as antagonizing the white dominant, widespread culture and society, which is exactly what the psychopathological Jewish plans advocate for. For example, if you're a weed smoking white person who attends music festivals and on the side are a part time activist for social organizations which promotes the de-normalization of "anything white". According to these "woke" groups if you're a white male you're an inherent racist who's a bigot, homophobe who doesn't support lgbtq, minorities, or other cultures other than the one you belong to. The "woke" young adults online advocate for all things Jewish, which they have no idea they are promoting because of their programming of long-term education that is polarized to older generations, teenage angst to be something different (when in reality 90%of these young adults are trying to do the same thing) otherwise known as "ideological subversion." This mechanical weapon has been implemented by Jews to destabilize the norms of white culture and make it the primary antagonist of all the maladies of the world. All in all, most of the time, of you see young adults online sayings they're "woke" they're not- they're just drug using wanna-be hippies with misplaced voices and concerns which in-turn are just promoting the interests of the Jew world order. Little do they know that it is Satanism that is the primary adversary to this scheme. The internet, however, IS WAKING PEOPLE UP TO THIS UNVERSAL TRUTH. I am a prime advocate for that spiritual and awareness transition.

Satanism will never let the enemy win, nor will they be able to redefine what it means to be "woke". People will wake up to Satan.

The hippie culture has always been jewish because it has drugs at its core and not true spirituality. In very small percentage could it ever be considered good or satanic! They have always hijacked and cross breed things like this. Does any one know of the CNN special movie they showed a few months back it gave a group of Californians a cult leader who was a supposed spiritual guru but did little to show any great spiritual powers and more manipulation/entertainment. This guy was a jewish agent he was trained in hypnotism professionally.

Things like this are apart of the jewish pyramid to to speak. The orders of the torah trickle down to the shabbos goy at the bottom, even unconsciously, and they carry it out in creative ways while the jews just recite prayer all day. So we can see what the root cause is here for every thing awful and uncouthsome about our less than fortunate gentiles.
One must focus on the Gods when not destroying the enemy

Return to JoyofSatan666