Board index JoyofSatan666 We SAVED the WORLD in the last three days

We SAVED the WORLD in the last three days

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

Posts: 1495
Location: America
Greetings to all our People and Satanic Comrades.

Follow up with that one as I need to explain, and to many people who aren't really aware of how it goes in politic stuff, I will try to make this understandable.

As those in the Mediterranean region do know, the Turkish and Russian relations are and always were very strained. The jews who on the silent mode have been going on attempting to control both their puppets and get them to fight, and also created ISIS, have been 'staying silent' lately on such issues and letting these fight it over. Their 'terrorist' group is exactly what the jews have created to do all the dirty work for them, such as killings, assassinations, and getting large countries involved in wiping out the Middle Eastern enemies they have. They have been doing all of this in the silent.

So an Ambassador in Russia yesterday was shot. BBC and all the mainstream media attempted to push his murder as an attack of an actual Turk policeman to an actual Russian Ambassador. Which is easily casus belli, or cause for war, in a similar way of what the jews did with WW1 and killing the Serbian Duke by assasination. So yesterday the world had a choice to actually begin a full scale, WW3. We have however extremely destroyed the enemy media, to the point they attack the rest of the 2% of the worlds non-jewish outlets, as "Fake News". It doesn't get FAKER and more JEWISH than CNN, BBC and all these 'major outlets'.

These people just do jewish propaganda and antipropaganda, and mass programming- and nothing else. They hate it if other 'goyim' dare to resist this. The false media reporting could have created a WW3 yesterday, if they had the power they had once upon a time. They reported false flags such as that the 'terrorist' said things like Fuck Russia and Glory to Turkey and the list goes on (Along the lines). They reported frauds again.

Below is the video of this. Now I have a doubt if this is a real thing, but the effects of it could have well been real if things escalated differently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHWCNGCeELM

Now this to people may sound entirely 'alien' and stupid, especially those living in the USA or elsewhere. However, the jews want for their protection to create the state of Kurdistan in order to guard their own country borders with a state as a shield. This can only be done by breaking down and severing Turkey, which has tens of millions of minorities that would gladly create such a state. Because Islamic Turkey doesn't have the best relations with Pissrael, especially when it comes to the radical pisslamic sect. Which Erdogan the Islamic terrorist is actually a part of. At least on paper and where normal people are involved, the pisslamics hate pissrael.

If Jewcy Putin decided to actually make this in another way. He could carry out a full invasion of Turkey or at least drive things to a decisive thing. But the fact is the jews cannot go forward with their agenda flawlessly anymore. Or by controlling events as they once did. So they retracted this. Now they will just try to focus on wiping out the ME, which as they hoped would be done with some years ago. But still carries on and will carry on further. A reason Jewcy may not have started his act is that actually Trump is now in power. And the kikes are worried that if they take additional steps towards the Jew World Order they are going to be destroyed. They have already revealed themselves for the element they are.

One of the greatest Talmudic Rabbis of the poo race-ever, Vilna Gaon, has 200 years ago 'prophecized' about this even of Russo-Turkish War. Which will actually trigger a so called 'Armaggedon'. These 'prophecies' are put into the Greek and Mediterranean (orthodox) countries, as some sort of "Divine Plan" that must be carried. Little do these idiotic xians know that these are jewish plans and psyops. Which the Gentiles will be fighting to create. OF course, the animal goyim idiots are following suit, thanks to spiritual ignorance. However thank Satan our Rituals have halted this.

What had this top kike prophecy in regards to that? Remember, 'prophecies' in the case of jews are nothing but psyop spiritual programming. And workings they do to suceed in establishing the JWO. Nothing else.

Rabbi Vilna Gaon, “When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople (today’s Istanbul), you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”

Now granted the Torah works akin to a computer that is programmed, imagine if such event was to happen with Hillary on power. That had an 'anti-Russian stance'. Remember, they are all jews and they are on the same team. However, the thing is, what they do, actually affects the world and the masses. Which then even if something is wrong can materialize it anyway by their beliefs. Trump winning the election has the kike system pulling its hair off and this is not fake panic. They are worried because this worthless shabbos right now was actually the plan B of the jews, whom they would want up in case they wanted to just get additional years without much 'muh Greater Israel' behavior.

Delaying greater Israel, with Satan's influence spreading, and people massively waking up to the jews by the thousands everyday is deadly for the enemy. Years of this thing and soon the whole planet will know about them. Losing time is something the jews do not want in anyway in this case. But 'muh wants' don't seem to factor in as much anymore.

However what remains is that more countries will get involved to 'fight' what Pissrael has created. Ie, "Radical Islamic Terrorism". The thing that this 'battle' still exists is however an omen that Pissrael really cannot pull through with all its decisions. They just wanted to decisively destroy these ME countries and gradually force expansion. But they fail. Requiring worldwide help that is becoming bigger and bigger.

In conjunction to their general fall in the west, and the fruits of the jewish created 'immigration crisis', plus all the false flags they do, they are being revealed and they are digging a large hole for themselves. And they will not stop because being jewish that's impossible to them. A time will come where the fact that the jews are evil will be as plain as the sun at some point. Which it already is if one looks beyond the cloud.

So we have saved the world with the RTR's. Don't disbelieve. We are actually making extreme and excellent progress that hasn't been seen in thousands years time, plus.

On another note, the Vatican and the judaism it represents are also collapsing. All White people are coming to intensively hate xianity, the kike pope, and everything else. People are also largely indifferent anymore, especially the younger generations. By the next decade, the power of the church will be on the extreme collapse, given science will on its own destroy the church after a point. While the jews have tried to pull the 'christian traditions return to the stable of the goyim culture we created for you,christianity' card, people aren't swallowing that pill. Only the older generations do and that is because of mass brainwashing.

The next RTR schedule will be lasting for at least a month. We will in the month change a few things here and there, but we will stay with stable workings to bring down the enemy jewrix on certain things. Like we did and we destroyed the media. Which we will only continue until nothing remains out of them.

With all of the above, be proud for yourself, and give yourself a pat in the back, because we have been altering history for the better.
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

"Rabbi Megamix 666"

https://youtu.be/D6_QgkNzYss


Posts: 490
The current RTR's address exactly this issue. Amazing
Image


Posts: 233
We're crushing (((them))) to the extreme. I feel very proud right now, and one day we will share our tales with our children and they will pass it onto theirs as we slowly rebuild our glorious Satanic Empire

HAIL SATAN!!!!

HAPPY YULE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!


Posts: 96
Location: Location, Location.
What a great gift for this time of Year!

Happy Yuletide Everyone :D
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Image


Posts: 96
Location: Location, Location.
What a great gift for this Time of Year!

Happy Yule Everyone :D
"DU BIST NICHTS OHNE DEIN VOLK UND DEINE SIPPE"

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE MIGHTY POWERS OF HELL!!

Image


Posts: 260
Location: 4th Reich
You say they may have refrained from WW3 because Trump is in power. Do you actually mean Trump or do you mean the fact that people are more awake and their stirring of WW3 would be plain to see, Trump being only an expression of this awakening?

In any case I think we did something big. I had a lot going on right before this went down and decided to sneak in 1 communications RTR. Glad I did. Just think, YOU or YOU or ME skipping an RTR could have robbed us just barely of the power we need to prevail.


Posts: 13
I'm starting to feel like a GOD! What we do for humanity is a thankless deed outside of Hells Army and with the Gods. My mind can collapse the quantum wave field into forming the future probabilities I want. The enemy must lose for me to win, HAIL HELLS ARMY ANDTHE GODS!


Posts: 12
Location: USA CA
Thank you for shedding light on this situation.
“If a man smite you on one cheek, smash him down; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law.”

"I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard — I uplift a broad-axe and split open his worm-eaten skull. I blast out the ghastly contents of philosophic whited sepulchers and laugh with sardonic wrath."

― Ragnar Redbeard, Might is Right


Posts: 79
Location: Gentile race.

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
So an Ambassador in Russia yesterday was shot. BBC and all the mainstream media attempted to push his murder as an attack of an actual Turk policeman to an actual Russian Ambassador. Which is easily casus belli, or cause for war, in a similar way of what the jews did with WW1 and killing the Serbian Duke by assasination. So yesterday the world had a choice to actually begin a full scale, WW3. We have however extremely destroyed the enemy media, to the point they attack the rest of the 2% of the worlds non-jewish outlets, as "Fake News". It doesn't get FAKER and more JEWISH than CNN, BBC and all these 'major outlets'.

These people just do jewish propaganda and antipropaganda, and mass programming- and nothing else. They hate it if other 'goyim' dare to resist this.


Looks like they paying for it, Up the
Image
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Mayday-El-Al-flight-makes-emergency-landing-in-Toronto-after-engine-fire-476047
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-goes-on-strike-Schools-waste-disposal-to-stop-in-protest-over-cuts-476042
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Rabbi-Nachmans-grave-desecrated-with-pigs-head-blood-476049

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The false media reporting could have created a WW3 yesterday, if they had the power they had once upon a time.


Satan . "Israel will get what she deserves"

Give them a taste of their own medicine -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTGRr ... Ck_WkU3mQw
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )


Posts: 2693
Location: Internet — "The cradle of 21st century White Supremacy"

Lasollor wrote:
Give them a taste of their own medicine -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTGRr ... Ck_WkU3mQw

Thank you for the channel. Everyone should spread this video (and put a JoS link on it), disgusting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyysQ2OaA8c



Posts: 33
Why would the jews have been behind the attack? I mean, the Turkish attacker had a pretty normal Turkish last name of "Altintas"

Altin

Gold

Tas

Stone

Goldstone

Goldstein

oh wait nevermind


Posts: 233
Egon wrote:
Lasollor wrote:
Give them a taste of their own medicine -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTGRr ... Ck_WkU3mQw

Thank you for the channel. Everyone should spread this video (and put a JoS link on it), disgusting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyysQ2OaA8c




I don't understand why PETA isn't jumping all over this shit, unless they're run by (((them)))....


Posts: 44
We italian Satanists can confirm the desperate situation of vatican that HP described. Nobody cares anything about what the pope or the old fag bishops think. They are spiritually 0 righ now. Churches are never been so empty. Children are no more baptized. Young couples don't marry in church.
It's something unbelievable because priests were the only and total rulers of Italy until 50 years ago. Now they are generally seen like part of a freakshow


Posts: 132
Lasollor wrote:
Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
So an Ambassador in Russia yesterday was shot. BBC and all the mainstream media attempted to push his murder as an attack of an actual Turk policeman to an actual Russian Ambassador. Which is easily casus belli, or cause for war, in a similar way of what the jews did with WW1 and killing the Serbian Duke by assasination. So yesterday the world had a choice to actually begin a full scale, WW3. We have however extremely destroyed the enemy media, to the point they attack the rest of the 2% of the worlds non-jewish outlets, as "Fake News". It doesn't get FAKER and more JEWISH than CNN, BBC and all these 'major outlets'.

These people just do jewish propaganda and antipropaganda, and mass programming- and nothing else. They hate it if other 'goyim' dare to resist this.


Looks like they paying for it, Up the
Image
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Mayday-El-Al-flight-makes-emergency-landing-in-Toronto-after-engine-fire-476047
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-goes-on-strike-Schools-waste-disposal-to-stop-in-protest-over-cuts-476042
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Rabbi-Nachmans-grave-desecrated-with-pigs-head-blood-476049

Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
The false media reporting could have created a WW3 yesterday, if they had the power they had once upon a time.


Satan . "Israel will get what she deserves"

Give them a taste of their own medicine -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTGRr ... Ck_WkU3mQw



Like an everyday meme, the kikes seem to break sooner.

Image
Hail to the gods of Du'at!


Posts: 23
Kikes BTFO:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/uni ... ns-n699626

United Nations Demands End to Israel Settlement Building; U.S. Abstains


UNITED NATIONS — The United Nations Security Council passed a resolution Friday demanding Israel stop settlement construction on occupied Palestinian territory after the United States abstained from voting on the controversial measure.

The lack of U.S. involvement in the vote represents a sharp break with U.S. tradition to protect Israel from U.N. action. The resolution was put forward at the 15-member council for a vote by New Zealand, Malaysia, Venezuela and Senegal a day after Egypt withdrew it under pressure from Israel and President-elect Donald Trump. Israel and Trump had called on the United States to veto the measure.

It was adopted with 14 votes in favor, to a round of applause. It is the first resolution the Security Council has adopted on Israel and the Palestinians in nearly eight years.

The resolution was seen as a last-ditch effort for council action on the Middle East before Trump's inauguration. Trump has indicated he will support Israel and will not pressure it to participate in talks with the Palestinians.

"As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th," Trump tweeted following the resolution's passage.

As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 23, 2016

Political reaction to the resolution was swift — particularly from GOP lawmakers.

Republican Sen. John McCain, who is chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, called the resolution "ill-conceived."

"The abstention of the United States has made us complicit in this outrageous attack, and marks a troubling departure from our nation's long, bipartisan history of defending our ally Israel in the United Nations. This resolution will serve as yet another roadblock to peace between Israelis and Palestinians, and embolden the enemies of Israel," he said in a statement.

House Speaker Paul Ryan said the move was "absolutely shameful."

"Today's vote is a blow to peace that sets a dangerous precedent for further diplomatic efforts to isolate and demonize Israel. Our unified Republican government will work to reverse the damage done by this administration, and rebuild our alliance with Israel," he said.

The bipartisan American Israel Public Affairs Committee said it was "deeply disturbed" that the Obama administration didn't veto the resolution.

"By adopting this resolution, the United Nations has once again served as an open forum to isolate and delegitimize Israel—America's lone stable, democratic ally in the Middle East," the organization said.

The Obama administration has been critical of Israeli settlement building in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem. But U.S. officials said earlier this month that Obama wasn't expected to make any major overtures toward Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts before leaving office.


L E A V E N O S U R V I V O R S ! ! ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Posts: 23
Image

ALSO THIS:

Applause erupts after @UN #SecurityCouncil passes first resolution on #MiddleEastPeaceProcess in 8 years.

https://twitter.com/NZUN/status/812379404420653056


Return to JoyofSatan666