Board index Black Satanist Community Reinventing the Black race of Satan

Reinventing the Black race of Satan

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:40 pm

Let us take the time and think about what it means to be black- what it means to be a black race created by Satan.
We do not need to follow a nature that the jews have created for us....a black creature with no sense that destroys. What we need to do is follow the satanic path. The dharma.

Think about what it means to come from SATAN.

The black race is a deep race. A basic race that is sensuous with emphasis on the physical realm. Almost like a prototype.
You can see this in how we move, how we dance, our rhythm, our spiritual style and how deeply we feel.

In examining the black race, you can see a primal energy. We must direct this and sublimate it into something positive. I want to see the blacks race's aggression and depth of feeling directed at destroying the jews (our only enemy) and in becoming the best we can be.
We should respect the other races, highlight our best features and work to improve all around.

With meditation, it truly makes one become a better person. Our meditations also increases the intelligence and understanding. It opens the mind fully.The meta practices finish what was interrupted. This is very important. Let us surpass our limits and become progressive.

When one looks into ancient black satanic culture, you can see how advanced our ancestors were. What we see today with blacks is not a reflection of them. Our ancestors were in tuned with themselves and knew their place in the world. This primal energy was controlled and sublimated.The black race are not elaborate creators like the white race but we did have our own societies and had skills and abilities that increased as we advanced. This is why meditation is imperative, it elevates one in more ways than imaginable.

There are many sites and ruins still hidden that points to the blacks race's own advancement thousands and thousands of years ago in Africa. ALL gentile races had beautiful cultures and beautiful societies. The gods were by our sides.

As for today, All of us should do our parts in teaching our people. We do not need to live a lifestyle of crime, degeneracy, poverty, helplessness and ignorance. Use your powers, your natural gifts within your soul to get what you need in life.

Focus on Satan. Do what you can to lift your consciousness up and lead by example. Now and more than ever, we must become a new specimen of our race.

Thanks to the jewish infestation, blacks gentiles are seen in a negative way.

------------------------------ -------------------
Meditation to help restore order to the mind and soul:

Place both hands in the Anjali mudra or Prayer mudra. Hold up to the heart center. Hold throughout the entire meditation.

Breath in blue energy into all four corners of the soul at the same time (front, back and both sides of the body)

After that breath, vibrate M vibrated as MMMMM....as in make or might.

Repeat the breath again while still taking in energy into all 4 corners of the body.

After that vibrate A, vibrated as Ah.

Repeat again into all 4 corners.
Vibrate A again.

Repeat the breath for the fourth time and then vibrate T. T is vibrated like D but a little lesser

Feel the energy resonating in the soul. Repeat 3 more times.

Know within your mind that the energy is balancing your soul.

This meditation opens one to the natural order of nature for understanding and insight. The prayer mudra is wonderful and very helpful in balancing out the soul and mind since it fuses both hemispheres of the brain. This mudra is my favorite.

* When doing any kind of breathing exercise, energy should be absorbed whenever possible.

Ma'at is the Egyptian Daemon goddess of truth, order, Balance, law and justice.
The Egyptian daemon gods of Hell are the gods of the black gentiles.

topic16146.html
~May The Serpent Transform you and guide you to your own divinity~

High Priestess Shannon
https://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatan
https://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

Post Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:36 pm

When I remove the links from kikes and clean myself off, there is instant rage. No kidding, and no, this isn't from watching anime or anything. Hatred for scum is natural. Knowledge of these things is like looking into the Twilight Zone- something mysterious lurks from the valley's of.....
Let's just say crap.

II think that as our people foresaw events, that they set a standard. They gave us a foundation from which we can build to greater heights after reaching theirs. There is no lie in discussing our endurance and our connection with nature. After all, we are a piece of the gods, elevated to reach beyond what we were, but still remaining who we are. We are still Satan's creation, but the root of ourselves already exsisted. This primal ale is the start of who we are, our form before greater mind was given. There is no other specie of men like us. We might not be as much of what others might think, but here potentiality stakes.

We are more aggressive. F IT. Why deny it. What is best for us is to utilize what we can do and have, and get better. The simple way is the greatest.

As far as movement. My spontaneous flow seems more like a dance. But who is thinking as I express what was given to me and makes me as I am. Not me. On a subatomic level, all is energy, all is mind. We are dynamic as our nature be. I'm willing to "turn white" for my education. Even if it still lands me in a "lower position". I live and will began to live more from which I came. This is nature. If we blot out our race, we would be none. Happy Black Africana kids in the future will know themselves from our effort.

Our swastika is curved for that reason . West African Ghana symbols, Adinkara. The meaning assigned is bologna. Twist and move around. Express what is inherent. Be an example.

FOLI: Everything in life, is rhythm.

Post Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:57 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RznD9voiXeI

One in the same, they're expressing something given through blood, that which we inherent. The years from Africa are long and they still found a way to express and empower themselves as was natural and still is in Africa. Slavery never changed who we was, nor anything can. Being held back because, and by who?

I remember this growing up. I wonder how many people, besides the views of course, seen they were and have been practicing African dance.

Return to Black Satanist Community