Board index Black Satanist Community CAPOEIRA THREAD!!!!

CAPOEIRA THREAD!!!!

Any posts promoting Christianity, Islam or New Age beliefs or slandering the Joy of Satan will not get approved. We are law abiding and do NOT promote the use of illegal substances or activity.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

JoyofSatan.org
Exposingchristianity.com

-High Priestess Shannon

A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.

-Marcus Garvey

Moderator: HPS Shannon Outlaw

Forum rules

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BlacksforSatan/info

This group is for black satanists who wish to educate themselves on our history and culture, discuss topics pertaining to our race and establish a spiritual understanding of who we are. We realize our origin in our creator god Satan and we transform our souls through the daily practice of power meditation. Through the daily practice, we ascend to a higher level as the gods and realize our true potential.

We cherish our existence by embracing our own divinity.

O.R.I.O.N
Our Race Is Our Nation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:49 am

I wanted to tell about Capoeira some more so I'm makingthis thread for that purpose.

Capoeira comes from two African Tupi words Kaa-poera (sp), that means- a scorch forest that is clearing. For those who don't know, that means renewal and transformation. After a forest is burned by whatever means and is left grow, all the seeds from the various trees and plants are spread and buried by the wind. Over time, naturally , a new forest develop as as the varied life within is no longer situated within the same spot. Trails are changed and new routes are taken as a result.

This change is comparable to the human body and soul as we continuously develop ourselves. That was the purpose. I give my source later, but the philosophy belonging to capoeira is the same as other cultures and traditions from many people such as the golden race in China.

The similarities exsist and are even expressed the same way. The Chinese concept of the Dao is the Way. The primordial aspect, start of all varied life which continuously evolve and become better or more, through it. The African Roda, is a circle as Totality, continuous movement and growth. This movement in China is the yin/yang. This movement in Capoeira is most famously known as the Ginga. The Ginga- two complementary lunges swayed to the left in right. I encourage those who practice to do it slow and dip more to develope jing as I when I did this.

Jing is the product that life is developed from, which "is" the frequeny, it make-up . Jing is the child, the creative life and power. And in Capoeira, that spontaneous action, the movement, remains unchecked and left to flow . The ideal is to not move against the tide, but to open up the channels within yourself to allow these tides to flow- you see what I mean. Capoeira is cultivating that spontaneous flow of life we all are apart. Which, as a result, improves the individual. The last of this is the:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/angoleiro. ... zon&espv=1

Corpo fechado, or closed body. But, their wrong in this blog. It's simply unity and being in connect, being fully aware and able in every moment. Kinda like Shou Yi, retaining the light and allowing the energy flow. This is a primal goal in every external art. To naturally flow and be according to your own nature. To allow no hindrance or barrier to prevent this life from being embrace. The axe, as he in Yoruba tradition.

Continual development as a result.

WELCOME TO CAPOEIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inhale........ Exh-aahhhhhhhh...
RTR

JOS PROTECTION RITUAL: topic19246.html

Post Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:01 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8xWMBTbgys

I wonder we're these moves were developed. This isn't to cause an argument, but not everybody in this video is Africana. But welcome to Zoom Zoom Zoom.

Zoom is the sound of the movement, of life as the person embodies. Where ther is a wasp, meaning the buzzing sound like a bee. This sound is the energy of life generated within this creative space, the Roda. There's too many ways you can apply Capoeira to cultivation .

Mata Um, meaning to kill one. It's pretty obvious that the person your "killing" is the lower version of yourself as you grow. As Capoeira itself means renewal, transformation through, as seen, expression and Axe/Ashe which is an African equivalent of Chi. Mind you the Yoruba God Shago who's number is 4 and sits at the Base of the Tree, opens up a basket of GOLD and becomes KING. ALLEGORY.

And it's because it's actually cultivation. Try foryourself. Dance a lil see how much energy you accumulate. It's epic. This is the meaning of expression.

Mind you, some of the guys are kikes

RTR

Post Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:09 pm

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.

Hail Satan!!!

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Jogar Capoeira means I play capoeira.

The most important movement is the Ginga with great reason. When getting low and extending your movements it leads to the others movements easily. I have yet to advance but the strength in my core and body as a whole automatically foretold the presence of the other moves.

And I was right. My sacral is aching from the Ginga and all the variationsvariations that where added. The ache was much like qigong . The Ginga creates jing, sexual energy and internal power.

RTR

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:28 pm

If you can't believe the accumulation of sexual energy, internal power in ginga and assume I just work out my abdomen, your wrong. My core isn't sore to the slightest. I had fun after a while when I got the Ginga correct. I did became winded so I slowed Don my temp until I rowed up afterwards. The sensation is truly inside. So a question. Why not meditate after and accumulate even more energy and store it in the waist. That just might equal the maithuna aspect of yoga as it spreads out and grows more when playing.

Regional capoeira looks too fast. The gGinga extended on one foot isn't directly straight. I learned that after watching some black guy and application.

RTR

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:18 am

A good argument for slavery for people who focus on America is the Qulimbos in Brazil. Qulimbos were whole communities slaves ranned off to gain their freedom from slavery and developed the art of capoeira from the establishment. One of the biggest Qulimbos was Palmares which said to have lasted 80yrs against multiple raids and attacks against slave owners. These attacks weren't just few men. The last king of Palmares was King Zumbi who was evetuly betrayed by a mulatto and eventually killed by a group of men.

The reason why this is important is because when you look at the book by Louis Farrakhan of Noi: The Secret Relationship Between Black and Jews, mulatto were the offspring of an African female who was raped, repeatedly, by jews. Mulatto is a term associated with mixed individuals but earlier recognized as the offspring from jews who later on controlled and directed the other slaves. The mulattos were the first "Uncle Toms". As a result, the fall of a great empire that freed slaves themselves through invading slave plantations fell due to Jew rape and invasion on a cultural and racial level.

RTR

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:12 am

Something I learned about CAPOEIRA is that the moves are really easy to learn and your sence of space and surrounding is developed. If I were to show someone the Ginga I would explain Capoeira as a whole, a game such as basketball. The rookies in basketball can't handle or shoot the ball. So that means no crossover or fun. No one would pick you up when making teams as you would be trash. So as a result of your lack of skill, you couldn't possible play the Game. And if you can't play the Game, you can't dribble or shoot.

In Capoeira your skill is within the Ginga. The rhythm developed similar but individually unique allows you to play the Game in the wheel of life, the Roda. Without flowing through and advancing and enjoying the Ginga, you can't possibly handle or get accustomed to all the other moves. So then you can't play the game.

In a few days Capoeira taught me a simple but lovely lesson: There are no mistakes. A stumble leads to another move, another lesson, another chance to do Something else. A fall provides a chance to maneuver and dip to recover and gain balance through the Ginga. This really is then an outlook on how we should govern ourselves and and then see Our self within life. Chance and opportunities and overall growth from overcoming difficulties and moving ahead into something different or something more natural. This lesson is empowering and shows what true freedom and improvement be, so that the next time there is little room for "mistakes".

And of course practice.

RTR

Post Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:35 pm

I just recalled the aerial kicks in the video FOLI and how it relates to those of Capoeira. Pretty epic. "Everything in Life is Rhythm"

RTR

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:16 pm

Might be because it's Beltane. Idk. I just found out why they say Capoeira is a dance of freedom. The Euphoric high as you let loose. It feels like I was Krumping and doing Capoeira.
The song by Neffex-Destiny, is an awesome fucking song. Really really let loose on this one.

Now I might be having a little crisis between this and QIGONG. I'll personally say fluck it and cultivate in the both, or mix them to my pleasure.

I'm proud. Some of the movements I did successfully.

RTR

Post Tue May 02, 2017 1:54 am

RTR

Post Wed May 03, 2017 11:07 pm

The Flow in Capoeira, I think I just got lol flow. I might of embraced more of the movements when trying to listen to the music. The usage of polyrythms itself brings about a trance state itslef. But then you have the spinning and shifting from one movement to the next that keeps you in the zone. I felt the difference between awareness and actually playing the game, to just doing the movements. I tried to align my lself with the drums and whatnot and found that I would have to speed up which brings me to another realization: the jews purposely make everything fast and out of order. Like regional Capoeira is done fast. But these guys aren't even connecting or going in with the music. I remember how some other mistre wrote that now people have lost sense of the actual game.

The Flow for me was actually sweeping and transitioning like I was still in my own little space. Like I was actually dancing, swirling around through each thump. And all of this is still some of the basic movements and playing a little. So now we have and had traditional Capoeira for elevation, and regional which is just an exercise. Doing the Ginga itself is really pleasant.

RTR

Post Thu May 04, 2017 2:35 am

Yeah, Capoeira is mandate. The difference between this and yoga is the stillness in yoga. The connection of the mind body and soul. The opening of the crown and higher chakras. The stability of mind which is gained from the transitions and dip. The sense of connection and improving reflexes. Improvement of mind and stance, character as well. Strength and flexibility, he'll of coordination. And the major part is the rest of the game of life within a roda- the wheel of life itself. The energy buzz was quite high from this game to be just a sport.

Now to stop with beginner experiences. This has been going on for about a week. I feel that handstands are not really much of an obstacle, but sense of liberty as I get fluent and more skilled in the game of life. It seems as though advancing through this will help elevate the self all in all.

By the way, Capoeira also lead me to an allegory: Silhouettes. An infinite expanse cloaked with a superior form. I'm saying that Silhouettes can be used as propaganda to provide show any art and add a sense of mysticism and awe, inspiration.

Lol, Capoeira is African Yoga.

RTR

Post Thu May 04, 2017 2:54 pm

FUCKING STOKED!!!! I CAN DO THE AU, F YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! GAME CHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RTR

Post Fri May 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Faith isn't enemy propaganda outside of their lies when empowering and concerning the self and goals. Commitment and dedication naturally produces a healthy prospect in regards to any sport or goal in mind and action. This assurance guarantee success as it embodies the spiritual mindset that facilitates the working or goal in mind to reach materialization which further adds to the assertion.
Faith also governs and honors the threshold as to make it an eternal home and safespace for your well being and development.

Thank you Capoeira.

RTR

Post Sat May 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Next step is the Monkey. ALMOST THERE, OOHHHHH!!!!!!

RTR

Post Sun May 07, 2017 1:36 am

Yeah you guys..... remnants of CAPOEIRA are found in some Native African dances in which the moves are reign similar too if not exact in Capoeira. Which is cool in and all, but there is something more significant which is used a stereotype with Black people but evident inside the game.

What animal do us African associate more with then any other. Ooh ooh aah aahhhh.
When mimicking the monkey and the ape, I found every ground move and sweep as well as the Ginga to be EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE THROUGH THE GAME.

It was direct and the movements came about there own. Call me crazy, but my crippled hands aligned perfectly in what I was doing and gives me greater balanced. My knees through the movement stopped craking entirely. The Gorilla exhale is straight from the abdomen like the fire breath itself. Just saying.

I havent found it elsewhere, but the whole movements are felt and seem directly based after another lovely monkey. It became effortless. Calling us apes are not rascist of stereotypes if all the ground movements practically the whole area Capoeira Angola are found within mimicking a monkey.

Something that's hilarious. I been directed to the Monkey so many times over including about 10min ago. I took the remark as negative and of the enemy. But I just flowed through these movements so quickly then before and more connected.

I couldn't find anything in relation to the Monkey in Capoeira. But the experience is remarkable as well as the picture I just drew and posted earlier.

RTR

Post Sun May 07, 2017 1:17 pm

I think I'm right. Alligators, crocs, hiss as the serpent breathe which empower and revitalize the body. The bask in the sun and in the water's both postive and negative aspects, which they turn snap and whirlpool, spin to rip of the flesh off of their prey and gorge to sustain themselves. The hissing and postive and negative aspects that rotates to acquire its meal so it can CONTINUE TO LIVE AND SURVIVE. Major allegory.

With the ape, the thing is that they reign supreme in the masculine brute and aggressive force of life. They are highly energized and of the sun themselves as a result. If we were to study and look within these animals lives, the paths I truth and alignment could possibly be known and asserted, rediscovered.

With the temple of the Monkey God as a central figure and the birthplace of of the Quetzalcóatl, the Feather or pulled serpent, the Monkey is the Godly force, deified force,
........that would then come as God in the work. The Monkey would be the a major and or end Goal to the Natives. The Monkey, Ape, is God. Mind you, a central deity of Monkey in the city known as the White City. White being the purification process and of the sushumna from which the serpent ascends or came about. Just likeQuetzalcóatl is said now to come from the Monkey city. Which if this the case, I would have to retype thes thoughts or remain within I and explore alot more.

Ooh ooh aah aahhhhhhh

RTR

Post Sun May 07, 2017 2:11 pm

Why is an alligator and croc important. They bask in the sun and cool themselves since they don't have sweet glands by opening there mounths. Their mouths are a split of a negative an positive as to remain open and intake air. Air= energy life. To bask and accumulate energy naturally, you have to be ..........

RTR

Post Sat May 13, 2017 1:29 am

By the way, I probably shouldn't type this, but the round house kicks in Capoeira were mixing energy and making me feel sexual. Just saying. Those were some really good kicks. Lololol

RTR

Post Sun May 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Other then eating a juicy burger, I did two things that really made today an epic day. The first things I did was meditate on Father Satan and learned to overcome some things which really made the rest of my day really epic. The second thing I did was the Monkey in Capoeira. The lil one arm flip thing. I think got to far ahead in my mind and began racing through some other post which a couple of things may seem contradictive, and for that I apologize.

My mobility improved like hell I CAPOEIRA. A freaking Au, Cartwheel seem so much easier as well as some of the other moves, which made the flow even more epic and spacious but connected. Like an octopus have brain in its arms, so everything in accordance.

ONWARDS TO RTR AND VICTORY!!!!

RTR

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Something Important:
King Zumbi=
Amusing,
It moves snake= the energies and the channels for the serpent.

Amusing= sushumna

RTR

Post Thu May 25, 2017 10:54 pm

I remeber people saying that the hands of Capoeira are meant for creating, and whoever said it was not lying. The S is the serpent, then you have dna, and and H for an exhale that brings the life into being. The grounds movenemnts and the use of your hands for the most part in Angola, activates and empowers the female chakras when spun around and maintained like in a handstanstand. The continuous motion afterward brings all the accumlated energy down and around to strength empower your spirit with the aid of the legs and feet.

Dancing invigorates and opens up the body and soul to empower and harmonise the self. The self is what was given to us by our people, our ancestors. The self is liberated and further enhanced through this dance Within the roda (the wheel of life).

RTR

Return to Black Satanist Community