Board index JoyofSatan666 What Do You Guys Think...Who Wins It?

What Do You Guys Think...Who Wins It?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:29 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Jewday the Democrats are trying to force the Elector's to drop Trump and push Hillary into the White House.....What do you guys think is going to happen....

I think Trump will be declared the new President. Even if the Democrats can jew things around and get a tie it will still go to the Republican controlled house were they will vote for Trump.

I think the Democrat's and people like Chub's Crisco are going to have to understand "You're a fucking White Male!" and "Muh Russia!" is not a real reason to attempt and overturn the vote. And its not going to work......On this day I will get to laugh at the Chub's Crisco's of the world all over again.

If Hillary goes into the white house people will get confused and will say "we don't elect presidents, we don't elect Noone." people will understand and wake up more fast. The Joo doesn't wants that. Trump will stay and do shitty things like Hillary.
" " Being a High ranked is related to your spiritual effort " - Asmoday

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Enough with this lame stream line up President Trump has declared, this is Trump, the WWE wrestling champ, who done shave Vince McMahon bald in the battle of the billionaires!

This makes Trump like a real life President Camacho!!!!!

Enough with people who think they know shit.....I want Stone Cold for Vice President and Hogan for Secretary of Defense [against Bronies]. Mr.Socko for Secretary of State.... I want a set up every time Trump walks out to give a speech a press conference or anything its got to be this entrance.....

This will become the new National Anthem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1mq6rAfMM

All future Presidential debate will be decided by either Ladder match or chair match all President elections are to be determined by cage match. All press conferences will be run like WWE promo's were the Rock will make all reporters who criticize the Donald, cry just like he did to Coach, and then tell them to take that press credential shine it up real nice and stick it straight up their candy ass! And then move on down the line to the smack down hotel! And then give them all the People's Elbow.... All of this to Jerry "The King" Lawyer, screaming into a announcer mic with bad ass commentary!

Yeah baby!

Honestly, I just love watching them struggle to try and regain control. They've lost so much of it they're just scrambling around slippin' on shekels and tearin out their shit ridden beards. On the matter of who wins it? Between Trump or Hillary, I say we satanists have clearly won.
The elementals that be span across this vast sea
Of universal existence that brought you and me
We have banded together to expand our might
Best you don't forget, there's fire in this fight

Trump winning was a small victory for us, there's 0 chances the electors will not Elect him, it's unpresidented :P and will cause a very big awaKEKning in the gentile spirit.

In any case, electors aren't the ones that Elect the president , it's the Shadow Government with the FED RES. as the Emperor which has the right to mint coin, that does that.

(((They))) are as of this moment stuck with Trump. Him winning the election was a Big Check in the Grand universal Chessboard. Now the "Almighty Jewry" has to backtrack some of it's plans and lay low for a while, double down on Cultural Marxism or his biggest nightmare will take place, that is Goym of the world coming to the realization that (((They))) exist.

They can make Nationalism look bad by sabotaging the Economy during Trump's turn (Like they're trying to do now with the Rate Hike) and hope that the "Plebs" don't take notice of (((Them))) doing it, but that's about it.

They can create more confusion among the populace with "Fake News" but the populace will immediately adapt to that as well, since they are almost with their backs at the Wall.

One thing has been bothering me since they started with this "Fake News" shit, is this Proof that we have entered or about to enter Age of Aquarius? (Age of Truth) .

I've been wondering if this whole "Fake News" thing is being done on purpose from the Reptilians, in order to Transform the Age of Truth into the Age of Deceit.
If the answer to 1984 is 1776;
Then the answer to Zionism is Satanism.

Hail Satan

People all around my town still talk about how sore their butts are from the election....I feel the more they push for shillary to be in office is a tactic not only to try and regain (((their))) power but to keep us divided as well.

Plus Mercury went Retrograde just yesterday and they haven't done anything super serious to make that shift in change yet. So they have til approximately the 8th of January to have any successful chance of doing anything in my opinion.

Just think if we had another JFK scenario....Our RTR's have such a profound effect on destroying (((their))) grip on the world that Trump comes out and exposes everything. Trump has said "I LUV ISRAEL BRUH!" many times already so he's gotta know what goes on behind the scenes to a degree.

Keil wrote:
Honestly, I just love watching them struggle to try and regain control. They've lost so much of it they're just scrambling around slippin' on shekels and tearin out their shit ridden beards. On the matter of who wins it? Between Trump or Hillary, I say we satanists have clearly won.

Your 100% correct! And not just on the part about their shit ridden beards! LOL!

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

I think its Trump he is already at 250 of the 270 he officially needs to win it. Hillary is at 166.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Guys I think its official Trump is the new Prez........Tonight as the Democrat's and Chub's Crisco's finally realize their total defeat its just a count down to nation wide.....

Trump wins 305 electoral votes.The AP found only one pledged to Trump who will refuse to vote for him. A fraud, He claimed to be a first responder with the Manassas Park [Virginia] Fire Department on September 11, and turns out that he wasn’t even employed there until October 2001. Clinton has only 232 electoral votes (in 20 states plus Washington, D.C.) to Trump’s 306 (in 30 states plus one from Maine), making him the president-elect. So Trump’s election without a popular-vote plurality is regarded as an injustice. He also won the national popular vote cast outside of the single state of California. California single-handedly turns a Trump plurality in the popular vote into a Clinton plurality. Trump won the presidency by constitutional and sensible democratic rules that guided both campaigns and were known to any politically conscious citizen. Trump and Clinton split the six most populous states, each winning three, but Trump won seven of the top 10. Of the 10 smallest states plus the District of Columbia, Trump edged Clinton 6-5. Trump actually ran up his national advantage in midsize states.Trump won rural areas, small towns and many small cities, including in states Clinton carried. Clinton won in the largest urban areas, including in Trump states. Jew Hillary is a warmonger racketeer and perjurer who supports snowflakes swamprats and sancturary dwellers and Kaine VP wants to make white people a minority. Lock her up! HAIL SATANAMA!

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Enough with this lame stream line up President Trump has declared, this is Trump, the WWE wrestling champ, who done shave Vince McMahon bald in the battle of the billionaires!

Enough with people who think they know shit.....I want Stone Cold for Vice President and Hogan for Secretary of Defense [against Bronies]. Mr.Socko for Secretary of State.... I want a set up every time Trump walks out to give a speech a press conference or anything its got to be this entrance.....

All future Presidential debate will be decided by either Ladder match or chair match all President elections are to be determined by cage match. All press conferences will be run like WWE promo's were the Rock will make all reporters who criticize the Donald, cry just like he did to Coach, and then tell them to take that press credential shine it up real nice and stick it straight up their candy ass! And then move on down the line to the smack down hotel! And then give them all the People's Elbow.... All of this to Jerry "The King" Lawyer, screaming into a announcer mic with bad ass commentary!

Yeah baby!

Quite possibly my favourite thing Iv ever read.

If I can make a suggestion though, this should be the new national anthem

https://youtu.be/fKJDAVvs_JA

More rassling' themed posts! Make rasslin' great again

I think Trump's gonna be in office. It'd look more legit, and that's how the jews do it so as to not arouse any more suspicion than they already have.
Soldiers of Satan don't die, we go to Duat and regroup. -Brdredr (Yes I stole that from the Marines)

Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:14 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Jewday the Democrats are trying to force the Elector's to drop Trump and push Hillary into the White House.....What do you guys think is going to happen....

I think Trump will be declared the new President. Even if the Democrats can jew things around and get a tie it will still go to the Republican controlled house were they will vote for Trump.

I think the Democrat's and people like Chub's Crisco are going to have to understand "You're a fucking White Male!" and "Muh Russia!" is not a real reason to attempt and overturn the vote. And its not going to work......On this day I will get to laugh at the Chub's Crisco's of the world all over again.

It's like you took the words right out of my mouth. As always, you hit the nail right on the head HP Mageson666.
“If a man smite you on one cheek, smash him down; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law.”

"I gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard — I uplift a broad-axe and split open his worm-eaten skull. I blast out the ghastly contents of philosophic whited sepulchers and laugh with sardonic wrath."

― Ragnar Redbeard, Might is Right

Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:04 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Yeah baby!

Lmfao, that was brilliant! :lol:
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

The President: Donald J. Trump
Vice President: Vincent Kennedy McMahon
SecDef: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Press Secretary: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Secretary of State: Stephanie McMahon
Designated Survivor: Shane McMahon
Secretary of Homeland Security: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
Secretary of Treasury: Ted Dibiase Sr.
White House Chief of Staff: Jonathan Coachman
Ambassador to the United Nations: Triple H

State of the Union opening theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZLwl6zZSI