Board index JoyofSatan666 Meditation and the Physical Body (EVERYONE *MUST* READ THIS)

Meditation and the Physical Body (EVERYONE *MUST* READ THIS)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Hoodedcobra666 User avatar
Site Admin

A lot of people have a lot of things wrong in regards to meditation in general, the health, and their body. I am not a doctor, but mark my points because I have found them by experience of myself and others as well.

First of all, the bad habit many people do when they 'meditate' is they neglect the physical reality. This ranges from neglecting one's diet, to not eating, to not caring about nothing else except of meditating. The physical body burns energy when one meditates, and this energy also relates to the carbs and everything else that is burned and metabolized by the body. The euphoria people are feeling is also physically related. The astral and the physical are closely interconnected. While everyone learns about their own body and its rules, there are some golden lines that everyone can potentially apply.

The thing is, the proteins and everything else do more than likely cause changed that are very obscure and cannot be tracked. The being has two energy sources from which they draw. One is the spiritual or the soul, and the other one is the physical. These are interconnected and one does not survive without the other for ever. This is on the physical level why a lot of people die by old age, or why a lot of people age prematurely etc, while on the higher plane (even if the astral body is many times more resilliant) this can mean damage to the higher body.

When either of the bodies is pushed further than its boundary, one seeks to draw energy from the other. If there are no reserves, or if one is constantly running on expenses, one will crash. This involves physical diet, and this also involves the Soul and spirit. Many times where the physical body is about to get ill, it draws energy from the higher body to try to cope with things. This in the plain language is how 'emotional strength' makes for 'emotional health'. On the opposite direction, if the Soul has issues, these can be affected (but not corrected more than treating symptoms) by tinkering the body below. For example, a good meal, banishes depression.

Quite a few people do not heed the warnings in the Joy of Satan website, or they do things that greatly imbalance them, others are lazy to read, and others just think 'they know better' (a common thing in 2016 where google has made everyone an expert in everything under existence- didn't you know the earth is flat? I googled it). This is DEADLY, and I advise everyone to take this seriously, as these bullshit 'all spiritual' beliefs are just kike drivel, xian garbage, and hindu asswipes. All the false stories about how 12 year old Yogis were sitting beneath a tree meditating for 6 trillion years without eating, are just bullshit stories in their entirety. This is not "Doubt" that this useless, physically denying garbage is possible. Because everything is possible. But well maybe if you jump from a skyscraper you will fall into a trashcan filled with golden velvet pillows and be saved. What are the chances. 1 in 1000000000000000000000? For idiots who want to try, good luck.

The physical body must be given fuel consistently, not only to run, but to maintain the higher levels on reaches by meditation. This doesn't necessarily have to be more food, just adequate supplication. Get your vitamins, minerals, carbs, fibre, and everything else. Especially things that deal with the nervous system such as B12, B6 and the list goes, if you deplete these and you keep meditating you are in for some serious issues. You need to take at least the necessary PLUS if you are meditating more than let's say half an hour a day. From there on let the body do its own job.

These sickening beliefs about how 'veganism is spiritual' and a lot of other garbage teachings, are meant to KILL. If Veganism kills these stupid idiots whose brain isn't working one inch, due to lack of nutrients, I don't want to emphasize what foolish trends like that can do to people who meditate and raise their vril. Now of course, you ADJUST everything in accordance to yourself. IF someone is overweight, you don't need to be eating a whole pig just to meditate, and if someone is super skinny, you obviously need to get a lot of things down to your stomach.

Meditation deals with balances in the system. When you meditate, you should ALWAYS affirm that the meditations are empowering you in a positive and healthy way for you. Doing the 'hero' in meditation, such as your limit is 100% and you go to 250% just to prove something, may work for some months or some weeks, and the pitfall is you may even be feeling great. Then the once great hero dynamite 666 will come crashing down, and it will be painful in many cases.

The issues begin when you deplete yourself. You need to KNOW your limits. If your meditations end and you feel no appetite or extreme appetite, something is up unless its normal and physical. Keep a balance. Also, make sure that physically your body is filled with nutrients. After a typically good meditation session, you will feel uplifted, not thrown off balance, and you will be feeling light and nice. This is not all times, and sometimes you may not feel that, but you should never feel extremely tensed, tired, or having other extreme episodes such as vomiting and severe things like that.

For those of you who have Kundalini and have advanced further in meditation, the same thing applies. Remember, never let the machine run without oil, without coal, and without the things that are necessary to it. The Serpent requires extra energy from the body as well. This is why many people feel euphoric and then the euphoria may be dropping. Sometimes its hunger in the Soul, sometimes its hunger in the body.

A lot of people are asking for how long one needs to meditate. There is no how long. These 5 hours meditations sessions, or going to your bathtub for 100,000 repetitions and jumping in water while reciting mantras (this is actual hindu advice for spiritual advancement) can be dangerous. As for the hoax people around who say they are pulling all nighters and the list goes, that's not necessary for most people. Meditation works by quality. In the same way a professional athelete will be able to exercise for far more than normal, a person who began yesterday, if they go for 5 hours in, they will collapse at the hospital possibly with irreversible damage. Playing God and Gangsta here isn't going to do you anything but irreversible damage.

Meditation like weightlifting and any other art needs to be mastered.

People who are strong naturals will be able to lift 50 on their fist go let's say, others 10. Eventually if the 50 guy thinks he can do 150 in the second day, he goes cocky in, and he snaps. One year after, the other guy who persisted does 150 daily like a piece of bread. The other one can't raise weights for shit anymore.

As many of you know, every 40 or so days, the whole body and all its organs are typically re-created and regenerated from scratch. This ties into 40 day workings, and 40 day meditation session intervals. When your body goes through a transformation process, you can't go through it with apples and water. If you can, you are running on reserves. IF you are running on reserves, they will at some point run out. This is not a joke. Do not let this happen.

Last but not least, for people who are under psychotropic medication, what is very important to check is your diet, your lifestyle and your physical condition first. For example its very normal for a very underweight or overweight person to be depressed, due to imbalances. The doctors brush it off and just treat symptoms, while leaving the real causes of depression lingering. Sometimes the issue can also be at the soul. The first thing you need to do is if you fall into any negative category, take yourself slowly and try doing improvements. Your diet, then your weight, then positive affirmations. Do not push your body like its some sort of machine that will always forgive you, especially if you are older. Give it time to adjust and cope with the changes. Sometimes when things are changing one may want to revert back to old routines, or want to stop treatments and getting better. Show fortitude and move through this.

In regards to psychotropic medications, if you make the decision these are not helping you, and you decide to cut them down, do so only EXTREMELY slowly. Not one whole pill today and half the other day, then nothing. Don't do dumbass actions. In many places they write antidepressants like a kid must drink orange juice. Its not *BAD* or *NEGATIVE* to be in need of help sometimes, especially in a world today that is filled with garbage, anxiety, and cruelty in many ways.

Now if you think this does you bad, you can take this advice here and SLOWLY try to implement it, that is, if you see it going OKAY for you. If you take one pill, this can possibly work, but if you take a lot, consult your doctor. Daily, over the interval of 40 days, you might literally need to take a little prick and remove one very very very VERY tiny piece from the pill (almost to the point you cannot see it even) and then keep doing this over 40 or more than 50 days, until you consume no pill. This has to be backed up by a very balanced diet, a very balanced meditation schedule (No sudden storms in this) and general stability in everything you do.

Nothing 'extreme' or 'sudden' is required here. Gradual baby steps. In many cases the pills establish a new balance into the system, that is dependent on the medication, and you can slowly change this. This may have happened from weeks, to months, to even years. For a full recovery, you will need a lot of time, and there is NOTHING bad in regards to this, neither you are being drawn back from spirituality if you gradually tone down to HEAL yourself. Health is the basis of all spirituality. The idea is for the 1/50th you will be removing daily, you will be filling this gap with slow, and not-overcharging, meditation.

I repeat, I am NOT a doctor, and this is NOT doctor's advice. I just say something based on logic and spiritual knowledge.

Everything needs to be balanced. Never throw yourself out of harmony and balance. In extreme cases, if the drugs are cut clean slate one morning, this can destroy a patient. Make sure to also follow the same mindset with natural supplements. If you decide you get a few, natural or not, do not shove them in your mouth in the first day. Give it some time, and raise the dosages. The physical body does not deal well with rapid and morbid changes. It deals better with care, support, and by listening to it.

I know there is a big diet 'debate' going on, and many people like to throw info back and forth on it, but the main line is, avoid a lot of fake and processed food, try to follow a Mediterranean diet, eat your greens and your meat, and keep your body well supplied. If struggling, go for some natural supplements.

In the meantime, as all people who are ahead know, one finally finds their own path and starts stabilizing and advancing. This is what one should be after, and give it time so it will come to you.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Come by and check Azazel's Marketplace!

http://www.josmarket.org

LATEST YOUTUBE VIDEO:

Chronicle of Sloth: Battle of Judeen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGsXJuaD5xI

we known youre a fan of weight lifting HP cobra ... :p
THEY SHALL KNOW HIS WRATH

Satanism is the lottery of life

He is the truth we worship

http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Thamk you Hp, i needed this especially because i just made a plan to meditate for 4 hours a day. I need to eat better and do my yoga to keep my physical body balanced.

What are you talking about? Unemployment, video games, lots of cheap food, meditation, and abashed masturbation is not the path to enlightment?

I've bee going about this the wrong way...

Good sermon. Help me Expose the Kike's and they'e puppets. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBTGRr ... Ck_WkU3mQw New video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRphCjIxlo
New videos every .40 hrs
Everything none [genetically] jewish. Is a Goy countdown. ( Every race )

I must confess I have been rigorously meditating for hours on end and I have been ravenous. Like the amount of food I have been eating in intense but it is healthy food nonetheless. I totally neglected the warnings on JOS specifically about the AUM chants from the full Chakra meditation. I just really wanted results Mainly because I cannot shake the feeling that I am going to run out of time to empower my soul before it is too late. I am going to go about this at a healthier pace, I still do Hatha & kundalini yoga daily and do RTRs but I really owe you a thanks for this one because I was totally playing hero and wanted results way too fast.

DedicatedFollower666 wrote:
Thamk you Hp, i needed this especially because i just made a plan to meditate for 4 hours a day. I need to eat better and do my yoga to keep my physical body balanced.

yeah run yourself into the ground like i did :p

It's like the story of the tortoise and the hare. Go too fast, you tire yourself out. TAKE YOUR TIME. I mean think about it.... We're all children of Satan and the Gods, we will Eternally live on as long as we stay the course. There is absolutely no reason to rush from point A to point B, just be aware that you'll reach your destination eventually. Manage each step, don't trip and fall running. Flipping a switch in a day is near illogical when we're going to live for so long. Maybe sometimes, people misinterpret relativity to reality.

Thank you for the Sermon HP, shined some light on my life. I was always aware of the importance of daily meditation but there were times in my life where I was too hungry or thirsty and didn't have the means to satisfy those needs and my intuition just told me not to worry about it. I always felt so guilty not doing it. But I realize now, thanks to your sermon, that it was the right call. Sometimes you gotta go with your gut.

I meditate for 2 hours everyday, but I have a bad habit of staying up until last moment and then doing everything when I should be sleeping for school the other day....

I need to get rid of this habit... XD

Thank you for this HP!!!
With the one I love the most. He is perfect. Eternity seems too short for me to be with him, forever and beyond is still short. :)

"The world is cruel, but it is also beautiful." - AoT

"Just because something might not work out now, doesn't mean it wont work out later." - Lord Phenex

"Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." - Lord Phenex

"The world is a dark dark place, but why not light it up once in your life time and make it brighter and brighter each time?" - Me

Excellent post. I myself had depression for most of my life, and it had nothing to do with exercise, yoga, or meditation as I was doing all of that. It wasn't until I changed my life situation a few years ago that things became better. I also started taking more supplements around this same time.

As well, to those who think that supplements are a waste of money. HPS Maxine, HP Cobra, HPS Shannon, and CentralForce/Satan666 have all recommended supplements to me, and they all worked wonders. Magnesium itself was amazing. They key is to trust your instincts, and not what is "recommended" by fads. I took calcium for years, but now, my body doesn't like it. Probably because I get enough in my diet. Most people are very deficient in magnesium, however.

And you can't get everything just in your food alone. Many foods are near-empty these days, with little quality nutrients. Royal Jelly aka regurgitated bee pollen aka bee vomit, that stuff is amazing. And it has almost all the nutrients essential to humans. You can get cheap supplements on iHerb and they ship almost anywhere. (Just keep in mind that Mercury just went retrograde 5 minutes ago so this can mess with shipping orders.)

I'm also going to state something here. There are a lot of people over the years, who assume and post that the Gods don't need to eat anymore. Like they are "above" eating or whatever. Well, the Gods do have a physical body still, right? So it only makes sense that if you have a physical body, you need to fuel it via physical means, aka food.

Take care of your spiritual body, and your physical body.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

Thank you. I had made it a habit to eat something small before my daily RTR's, but now I see I can definitely add more food into the mix. Also I will be transitioning more fully to a Mediterranean diet - much less meat for me! :)
"Thou shalt worship the Superman, the Elite of the Race, the Lord of all the kingdoms of the earth and the glory of them, and Him only shalt thou serve." -Adolf Hitler

"Doing the 'hero' in meditation, such as your limit is 100% and you go to 250% just to prove something, may work for some months or some weeks, and the pitfall is you may even be feeling great. Then the once great hero dynamite 666 will come crashing down, and it will be painful in many cases."

I know from experience how true that is. Not too long ago I had an 5-6 hours spiritual program, was doing Lakshmiyei spell which is more than one hour in itself and very tiring, physical exercises, and also the daily mundane stuff. Barely reached the 30th day of the program, and I was feeling like shit, I was constantly depressed and tired. All day, from morning to night, it did not matter how much did I sleep, I was tired. I shrugged it off and told myself "Don't be a pussy you fucking weakling", and well, I really was not a pussy, but half dead in the end.
Then I have realised what a fool I was and made another, shorter meditation sett, and I was reborn after that.
I have a tendency to take everything to the extreme, same with the RTR-s. Once I did one RTR 135x a day of which 108x I did in one sitting. When I reached the end my focus and concentration was non-existent, and was completely dry afterwards. So the quality was bad, and now I know that most of it was wasted time. But damn I was proud.

Going for all the badass hero feel might just end you up in the exact opposite direction.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The practices increase the fire, Agni, element which is connected to metabolic rates.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Its good that people are starting to understand the wisdom of Slothz'in....

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Does anyone have an opinion on Fish Oil....

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

You have to do physical Yoga to properly ground the energy into the body. A lot of these people who talk about Kundalini Symptoms don't do physical yoga so the energy just pools in an area giving them issues.

HP Mageson666 Site Admin

The other strange thing is the weird belief that to practice kundalini Yoga, you for some mystical reason must dress like a human tampon.......

HP Mageson666 wrote:

Yes! I started taking it when I hit a health nut phase of my life over a decade ago. I took it for the course of the bottle and then when it ran out I didn't get more, and then I noticed that my skin became drier. Started taking it again, skin became better. This cycle kept happening. And remember that the skin is an organ. So if it affected my skin this much, how did it affect my circulatory system? I make sure to always take it now. I rotate between Omega 3, Omega 3&9, and cod liver oil. Depending on which is more convenient and a quality brand.
The better and stronger my brethren are, the better and stronger our future:
http://www.josministries.prophpbb.com/post86525.html

Where there's a will, there's a way! You can have anything you want, just study and put the info on the JoS to practice:
www.joyofsatan.org

one other thing. food and nutrients are great and needed but dont forget body triggers. such as music. if you listen to anything depressing you will be depressed. try to find as many positive body triggers you can such as pumping up music, arts and crafts, ect anything that makes you feel wonderful and try to do that as often as possable and find even more things that make you feel great.

Hail Satan :mrgreen:

I'm not an expert on fish oil, but if you do decide to take it, I've heard that it might be best go make sure the fish comes from one of the Nordic seas, due to the increased cleanliness of the water, not sure about this though.
"There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight,
and truth will again triumph."-Dr. Joseph Goebbels

Thanks HP.
Moringa Powder, ORGANIC TEA!!!!!
I'm thinking about getting supplement called ALIVE. it cost like 30 bucks a bottle. If you want some vitamins. You need to get it.

Thanks for writing this. I had been wondering if it was normal that after RAUM, certain rune works, and sometimes RTR I got hungry. This cleared many things up. I like how you describe the connection between the physical and spiritual body. I didn't realize that at all. It's like the male and female theme we keep seeing all over. Super good sermon.

My opinion on fish oil? I take it. Most are worthless. Only a few seem to be good effective brands. I don't know what the cause is or how to find the effective ones. I just try until I find what works. It seems most are low quality and any good ingredients inside either deteriorated or were hardly there to begin with. The ones that say they cover the larger range of Omegas work the best IMHO. Fish oil adds to my mental clarity and skin health.

Does stuff like berocca really work? I know I must sound stupid but I never really used it for long :?:

I was doing the hero thing too but its because I care too much and want to help. In the end it was impossible to do everything. Still the challenges heap up so Im working on my aura every day to make it more powerful. Its hard not to be driven to 200 plus vibrations per session. I really want to win this and not just for me :!:

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I've heard good things and have taken it for a long time. Well, now, I take specifically cod liver oil.

When I was a teen, I went in for an annual physical and my lab results sent me to a kidney specialist. I refused to get a biopsy for about a year, but the prognosis was chronic kidney disease, and a specific kind that was treated by fish oil and that's about it. Maybe also an ace inhibitor. She put me on that, and on the first pill, I had an allergic reaction and never took them again. Then, the treatment is 10-15 years before transplant or dialysis time. So, the doctor put me on fish oil and I took it everyday. During this time, I found Satan. I asked him to heal my kidneys. I also did visualization exercises to help my kidneys. I got the biopsy done and my astounded doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me, that she even had my stuff sent to a special lab twice to recheck it and I was the second person in her 30 year practice to have failed her prognosis. She said, "Maybe you had a little (condition) brewing and that fish oil nipped it in the bud." Now, years later my lab results are normal again. I attribute my healing to Satan. Yes I took fish oil, but that isn't supposed to cure it, just help. Satan is a wonderful God, and I am thankful for this miracle that happened for me. I dedicated after the biopsy and was 17, and never looked back. It has been very good for me, my life with Satan.

It is telling that something as simple as fish oil is used to treat severe, chronic, organ related conditions. It supposedly helps with inflammation and other stuff. Anyways... cod liver oil, I've heard is good for the pineal gland. Also, it is a natural source of vitamin d. I take it for both of those reasons and it helps seasonal depression. I have heard of fermented blue skate liver oil for the pineal gland, anyone verify this? I'm skeptical. Anyways, make sure you get quality cod liver oil! Get the molecular distilled kind to free it from pcbs and other pollutants! Try to get the good kind from health food shops, not Walgreens.
deathofcommunism.josru.com
666blacksun.net

HP Mageson666 wrote:
The other strange thing is the weird belief that to practice kundalini Yoga, you for some mystical reason must dress like a human tampon.......

Lol, you are probably not sattwic enough to understand dem mysteryz. But fear not, we can always buy some enlightenment from our local Guru.

My thoughts on vitamins are if you take too many vitamin C tablets when you're sick, you get diarrhea so they have to do something.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Aurora_88 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

I've heard good things and have taken it for a long time. Well, now, I take specifically cod liver oil.

When I was a teen, I went in for an annual physical and my lab results sent me to a kidney specialist. I refused to get a biopsy for about a year, but the prognosis was chronic kidney disease, and a specific kind that was treated by fish oil and that's about it. Maybe also an ace inhibitor. She put me on that, and on the first pill, I had an allergic reaction and never took them again. Then, the treatment is 10-15 years before transplant or dialysis time. So, the doctor put me on fish oil and I took it everyday. During this time, I found Satan. I asked him to heal my kidneys. I also did visualization exercises to help my kidneys. I got the biopsy done and my astounded doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me, that she even had my stuff sent to a special lab twice to recheck it and I was the second person in her 30 year practice to have failed her prognosis. She said, "Maybe you had a little (condition) brewing and that fish oil nipped it in the bud." Now, years later my lab results are normal again. I attribute my healing to Satan. Yes I took fish oil, but that isn't supposed to cure it, just help. Satan is a wonderful God, and I am thankful for this miracle that happened for me. I dedicated after the biopsy and was 17, and never looked back. It has been very good for me, my life with Satan.

It is telling that something as simple as fish oil is used to treat severe, chronic, organ related conditions. It supposedly helps with inflammation and other stuff. Anyways... cod liver oil, I've heard is good for the pineal gland. Also, it is a natural source of vitamin d. I take it for both of those reasons and it helps seasonal depression. I have heard of fermented blue skate liver oil for the pineal gland, anyone verify this? I'm skeptical. Anyways, make sure you get quality cod liver oil! Get the molecular distilled kind to free it from pcbs and other pollutants! Try to get the good kind from health food shops, not Walgreens.

I just gotta say something -not that anyone cares!- I'm just embarrassed because I said I dedicated after the biopsy and it sounds like I had to have Satan prove himself or something. This is not true. I had told him I was dedicated in my heart and wanted to do the formal ritual on JOS on Dec 23rd. The biopsy was very close to that. I had also done a dedication ritual with another traditional Satanic organization, all before I knew I was sick btw! Though when I found JOS I felt the other was not the real deal. When I saw Satan in his true light with JOS, I felt a new, real, dedication was in order. Just wanted to not be embarrassed about that anymore, sorry for clogging the thread for this!
Also, those human tampons always gave me a bad vibe! I couldn't ever follow their yoga videos online cuz of this.. anyone else?
deathofcommunism.josru.com
666blacksun.net

You get it HP HOODED COBRA!! Other People can sense weakness and will prey on and attack one with a weak body and mind, that is one of the reasons why I go to the gym 3 times a week x 3 hours each visit. 1 fast mile. pump iron and Yoga. Consistency is the key. I do not skip or make excuses. Same thing goes for my daily meditation and RTRs and my business success. No excuses! Today my body and brain work to my optimal level and a healthy brain body makes a healthy Strong Satanic mind. I started out 14 months ago after a serious near death. Today I bench press 225. I research nutrition and make sure I get super-nutrition using superfoods and supplements. Monitor my acid alkaline balance. I think one needs to think about what they want to take with them when they leave this world. HAIL SATANAMA!

JOS is the doctor and the medicine is always and only meditation ...!!!

Lydia wrote:
Excellent post. I myself had depression for most of my life, and it had nothing to do with exercise, yoga, or meditation as I was doing all of that. It wasn't until I changed my life situation a few years ago that things became better. I also started taking more supplements around this same time.

As well, to those who think that supplements are a waste of money. HPS Maxine, HP Cobra, HPS Shannon, and CentralForce/Satan666 have all recommended supplements to me, and they all worked wonders. Magnesium itself was amazing. They key is to trust your instincts, and not what is "recommended" by fads. I took calcium for years, but now, my body doesn't like it. Probably because I get enough in my diet. Most people are very deficient in magnesium, however.

And you can't get everything just in your food alone. Many foods are near-empty these days, with little quality nutrients. Royal Jelly aka regurgitated bee pollen aka bee vomit, that stuff is amazing. And it has almost all the nutrients essential to humans. You can get cheap supplements on iHerb and they ship almost anywhere. (Just keep in mind that Mercury just went retrograde 5 minutes ago so this can mess with shipping orders.)

I'm also going to state something here. There are a lot of people over the years, who assume and post that the Gods don't need to eat anymore. Like they are "above" eating or whatever. Well, the Gods do have a physical body still, right? So it only makes sense that if you have a physical body, you need to fuel it via physical means, aka food.

Sister you are always so nice...!!!
I too have been psychologically very badly. But I always refused to take medication. Then came HP Maxine and snatched me away from the enemy and making me treat with meditation. The enemy attacked us very harshly because he wanted to prevent the children of Satan awaken. But now we are here stronger than ever. And believe me the enemy is trembling. They now have fear. They fear us...!!! We are the hand of Satan hitting to destroy them forever!!! Hail Father Satan...!!!

Well.. Midnight "snack" anyone?

Some medicines take away a lot of those vitamins and minerals essential for the health. Other medicines block the natural ability in the body for a normal process..
Also if you take herbs or another 'natural' supplement and the situation doesn't worsen the ''doctors'' seem to be amazed. ...

I was wondering.. could anyone tell me how apathy (lack of emotions) could be connected to this?

Black seed oil, hemp oil, flaxseed oil.... also good, arguably better than fish oil.
They all contain great things as well as Omega's.

Avocado, walnuts, almonds... also great brain foods with healthy fats probably aware but good to remember to have in your diet.

Anyone use Wheatgrass? I've heard good things about it.

Sunflower seeds are a great source of vitamin E and you only need a small serve to get it.
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

The key to freedom lies within us!

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

(Don't have access to the email address)

HP Cobra could you tell me what are some common signs of someone having a risen serpent. I feel this energetic tingling sensation from the base of my spine all the way up to the back of my head and crown. Plus a little pressure in the middle of my forehead.

There's a supplement called ZMA (zinc, magnesium, and vitamin B6) specifically to help the CNS (central nervous system). Strength training is very taxing on the CNS, especially squats and deadlifts, proper supplementation helps to avoid CNS fatigue. I would highly recommend it but I would doubly recommend it if you weight lift.

Another thing I would highly recommend is a foam roller (or deep tissue massage if you have the spare income). Foam rolling really helps loosen and heal the muscles in a way that yoga by itself can't. I notice extreme relief and just overall feeling great after a session.

Lydia wrote:

:-D

Roswitha wrote:

Some medicines take away a lot of those vitamins and minerals essential for the health. Other medicines block the natural ability in the body for a normal process..
Also if you take herbs or another 'natural' supplement and the situation doesn't worsen the ''doctors'' seem to be amazed. ...

I was wondering.. could anyone tell me how apathy (lack of emotions) could be connected to this?

that would be a chemical imbalance in the brain. unless you have had brain surgery. if no surgery then its an imbalance. im not sure what vitamins would be good for correcting this but a full spectrum wouldnt hurt. best thing would be meditation with white gold light and affimations in your own words that correct this imbalance. another thing would be to try and find simple things that give you some measure of positive emotion and build it up and reinforce it. build it up so that more and more things bring even a tiny bit of positive emotion in you. correct me if im wrong but it might be the amigdila that controls the emotions. so work on that part of the brain.

Hail Satan

About the Gods eating... I kinda feel silly, but for a while i sincerely wondered about that xD i would think, "I wonder what their favourite foods are... I wonder what kinds of foods they eat..." Then, I'd think, "Nah, they probably don't need it, since they probably have the capability of forgoing that." And those thoughts would just keep going in circles xD Yeah, i feel real silly now. It makes sense that they would, in fact, eat to maintain their physical selves. Do the Gods do other things we humans do, like using the bathroom or brushing their teeth? It's kinda hard imagining these perfect beings as needing to do things like that haha

Also, i never realized meditations actually burned energy. That's pretty awesome, though haha Would that mean that meditating would help with weight loss even if it wasn't the objective of the session? Could Yoga help with that as well?

About the Gods eating... I kinda feel silly, but for a while i sincerely wondered about that xD i would think, "I wonder what their favourite foods are... I wonder what kinds of foods they eat..." Then, I'd think, "Nah, they probably don't need it, since they probably have the capability of forgoing that." And those thoughts would just keep going in circles xD Yeah, i feel real silly now. It makes sense that they would, in fact, eat to maintain their physical selves. Do the Gods do other things we humans do, like using the bathroom or brushing their teeth? It's kinda hard imagining these perfect beings as needing to do things like that haha

Also, i never realized meditations actually burned energy. That's pretty awesome, though haha Would that mean that meditating would help with weight loss even if it wasn't the objective of the session? Could Yoga help with that as well?

HP Mageson666 wrote:
Its good that people are starting to understand the wisdom of Slothz'in....

all you do is eat and sleep...

Thanks, it was not for me though but I was just wondering about it.

enkiisgod wrote:
Roswitha wrote:

that would be a chemical imbalance in the brain. unless you have had brain surgery. if no surgery then its an imbalance. im not sure what vitamins would be good for correcting this but a full spectrum wouldnt hurt. best thing would be meditation with white gold light and affimations in your own words that correct this imbalance. another thing would be to try and find simple things that give you some measure of positive emotion and build it up and reinforce it. build it up so that more and more things bring even a tiny bit of positive emotion in you. correct me if im wrong but it might be the amigdila that controls the emotions. so work on that part of the brain.

Hail Satan

HP Mageson666 wrote:
You have to do physical Yoga to properly ground the energy into the body. A lot of these people who talk about Kundalini Symptoms don't do physical yoga so the energy just pools in an area giving them issues.

That's why people must not solely focus on one aspect of the path. It can cause issues due to blockages/pooling. I guess if one cannot do the physical yoga, a session on the rebounder can suffice.

I take fish oil , without mercury PCB's & Dioxions , good for heart , vascular health and many other benefits ...

HP Mageson666 wrote:
You don't stop when you are tired
You stop when you are done!

AVE SATAN SIEMPRE!
Hail Satan e tutti gli Dei di Duat.

http://www.alegriadeenki.com

Excellent post Cobra Master!

I follow the Mediterranean diet (a lot of olive oil - it makes wonders, as I live in Greece I buy it from organic farmers and also some that I make from olive trees that are in my property).

Now in winter I take Vitamin C (from supplement but also from lemons that I have in my property also :D ), echinacea, Vitamins B and fish oil.

Ever since I've started following the meditations at jos, my appetite was greatly increased and I somewhat got stocky and then muscular as following Hath Yoga and Kundalini Yoga, it greatly increased my libido as well.(Not a problem)
I noticed that my appearance has drastically changed as well as if the demons.
Physical & (Spiritual) Perfection!
Hail Satan!
Hail Vishnu!
Zirdo Hoath Satanas!
Redesign your life the spiritual way:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

The jews ruined me with their (((psychiatric drugs))), now I have no spiritual power and have to waste another however many days to WUNJO this garbage out of me?!! SYSTEM all corrupted!

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I can actually add a little on that...
I've been using and researching fish oils for quite some time now.

The problem with omegas (I'll address Omega 3 more specifically in a moment) is that your body uses the same enzymes to break down both omega 3 AND omega 6. So therein lies the first issue. One can consume fish oil till it comes out your ears, but the body has an affinity to Omega 6. So; if you're taking in the same amount of omega 6 daily as u r omega 3 (and u r NOT), there is actually a negative impact on the body. I will explain why shortly.

And cancelling out intake (or even drastically minimizing intake) of O6 is extremely difficult! Because it's used in virtually EVERY process in modern food making. Hydrogenated oils being the primary problem. In addition to the fact that the O3 industry has been done some serious damage by the scandles against it in the mid 1900's, the price of O3 oils is still sky high. And so everyone uses omega 6 oils in cooking, fast foods ESPECIALLY! Sunflower oil for example. If U cook and eat one egg a day in sunflower oil... you already have a big problem in unbalanced omega intake.

Plant source O3's r almost useless to the body, as the bio-availability is almost none existent. Using coconut oil in addition (simultaneous intake) can double plant O3 absorption, but still has very little impact. Whereas plant based O6 (almost the only kind of O6 available, although ckicken skin is a factor) is very readily bio-available.

Now, the reason animal O3 can be more harmful than good?
Oxidation.
When your body oxidates O3, it's quite a damaging process. The body actually ends up harming itself MORE from the creation of free radicals, via the oxidation process, than it gains benefit from the O3. I know this may sound wrong, but it isn't. Thats why Krill Oil is the best form of Omega 3 available (im not here to push any brands, lots of companies make Krill Oil). The reason for this, is that Krill Oil (KO) contains a very potent antioxidant that prevents any major free radical production - astaxanthin. And another thing, oxidation in the oil happens the second the oil reaches room temperature. Thats why a lot of these oils are refrigerated. The astaxanthin is responsible for a red colouring to fish meats (such as salmon). And why krill oils is red VS fish oil.

Krill are tiny shrimp like creatures that live in colder waters than most marine life (Antartica, Canada, etc). The production of KO is also thus more expensive.

Another very good source is Cod Liver Oil. Reason being is that the second most effective free-radical countering agent, is Vitamin E.
Which is one of the components in CLO. However, my research has lead me to believe that the amount (although still beneficial), is not enough to completely reduce the oxidation damage. This is because there are 6 types of vitamin E, and the best kind "D-alpha tocopherol", is the most expensive, and costs a fortune. Even that form alone, is best used in conjunction with other forms to catalyse absorption.

So. We have the problems that:
The body has an affinity to O6. And I believe the current 6:3 ratio in most countries (excluding Japan) are about 22:1.
And if u don't simultaneously cut down your O6 intake, while boosting your intake of the RIGHT KIND of O3, it's useless.
If you are taking O3 in a form other than Krill (which has to be taken in high doses, despite the high strength - the DHA, and EPA values are still small per capsule), WITHOUT a potent anti-oxidant, you're probably doing more harm than good.

Vitamin C isn't even nearly good enough (even at 4grams a day of high bio-available).

So these companies marketing Omega 3&6 combination products, all saw everyone coming. Those are USELESS.

Lastly. Check the EPA (eicosapentaenoic-acid) VS DHA (docosahexaenoic-acid) ratio.
DHA is the important one, used by the brain, skin,and muscles. EPA, not so much. Companies cash in on this, and u will c most products have, for eg. 800mg EPA, 200mg DHA.

I am convinced that omega 6 is THE biggest nutritional enemy of the modern world. It's a serious poison in the quantites consumed today. And most likely the number one cause of virtually every disease known today. It is highly inflammatory. The Cyclo-oxygenase (inflammation enzyme - one of them) production caused by O6 is rivaled almost only by that of physical trauma...

I hope this post is readable (and usable).

Olympics 卐 wrote:
My thoughts on vitamins are if you take too many vitamin C tablets when you're sick, you get diarrhea so they have to do something.

Vitamin C doesn't help that much when you're sick. Vitamin D does though.
Vit C in the industry is another big scam. Im in the industry, I know...

Lydia wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:

Yes! I started taking it when I hit a health nut phase of my life over a decade ago. I took it for the course of the bottle and then when it ran out I didn't get more, and then I noticed that my skin became drier. Started taking it again, skin became better. This cycle kept happening. And remember that the skin is an organ. So if it affected my skin this much, how did it affect my circulatory system? I make sure to always take it now. I rotate between Omega 3, Omega 3&9, and cod liver oil. Depending on which is more convenient and a quality brand.

I must just says, there is no point in taking Omega 9, it's a combination of O3 and O6, and the body produces it naturally.

JackIsBack wrote:
Does stuff like berocca really work? I know I must sound stupid but I never really used it for long :?:

I was doing the hero thing too but its because I care too much and want to help. In the end it was impossible to do everything. Still the challenges heap up so Im working on my aura every day to make it more powerful. Its hard not to be driven to 200 plus vibrations per session. I really want to win this and not just for me :!:

It can. The problem with those things (not Berocca specifically though) is the caffeine content is often high on the dissolvable vitamins market. Im in South Africa, so I don't know all your countries brand names. Although I know Berocca. If you end uptaking a prouct with excess caffeine content, it can cause you to 'crash'.

But I'll get into something a little bigger than that. I've been wanting to post this for a a while.
Check the kind of Vitamin B12 in the product you are using. Almost all companies use a form of B12 called Cyanocobalimin. There are 2 forms of B12, and thats the useless one. The body metabolizes it into Cyanide. Thats why people are under the illusion that it's good for energy. It only speeds up your metabolism, because your body is trying to get rid of the waste product (cyanide). Not because it energizes at a cellular level.

The correct form to take is Methlycobalamin. But it's rare that companies use it.
Poor vegan. Supplementing with B12 that their bodies can't even absorb...

Weaver wrote:
Black seed oil, hemp oil, flaxseed oil.... also good, arguably better than fish oil.

Avocado, walnuts, almonds... also great brain foods with healthy fats probably aware but good to remember to have in your diet.

Sunflower seeds are a great source of vitamin E and you only need a small serve to get it.

You will get very little benefit from plant based omega 3's. And they are certainly NOT, in ANY argument, better than animal based Omega 3's. Sunflower seeds will kill U. Please refer to my post to HP Mageson.
We do not rise to the level of our hopes and expectations, we fall to the level of our EFFORTS!

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

HP Mageson666 wrote:

I've been doing supplements most of my life. I have natural deficiencies in B6, B12, and potassium. I've researched fish oil. Is good for many supplements, but you need to be careful of how it's harvested and from which types of fish. Reason... Mercury and other trash that is now in the oceans and added in processing.

Also, supplements sold in the US don't need full disclosure in the packaging because it's not considered a food/consumable product. So do your research on the company and the specific supplement before taking them. Just like your drinking water, use care to consume only the best for your body.

And last, after all the logics have been thought and done... Ask your GD if they would approve. At first I thought ((this)) was a silly reason to bother my GD. Then he explained that I shouldn't feel bad to ask. Because anything so important to me that will take my time to research, anything that will affect my present or future is also important to him. ((This)) is a new adventure. I don't have all the answers but can give him my logics, thoughts and reasons and ask for help. Sometimes another demon god comes to answer. I make him swear on Satan that they are of Satan before asking.

Any way, I'm off subject! I won't apologize though. I love bragging about Satan and the Gods. They are the one constant in my life I can count on to be Truth and Love.

Fish oil and other supplements.... Buy with care. Final test for them is to put one tablet into a cup with half fruit juice and half water. Leave for 15 to 30 minutes. If it's dissolved then it'll dissolve in your stomach.

Hail Satan
Hail Lilith

Dehna

crushjhvh wrote:
Weaver wrote:

You will get very little benefit from plant based omega 3's. And they are certainly NOT, in ANY argument, better than animal based Omega 3's. Sunflower seeds will kill U. Please refer to my post to HP Mageson.

Could you provide some evidence/research/references?? Without any of those things your reply was just pointless.
“Only he who bears his own soul, living and burning in his breast, is an individual—a master. And he who abandons his own kind is a slave.

The key to freedom lies within us!

Now we must hearken again to the voice of our ancestors and protect our essence from alien influences, protect that which wants to grow out of our own souls. Stronger than any army is the man who wields the power which resides within himself!” ~ ⚡⚡ Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler

(Don't have access to the email address)

Weaver wrote:
crushjhvh wrote:
Weaver wrote:

Could you provide some evidence/research/references?? Without any of those things your reply was just pointless.

Like I said: Refer to the post in which I replied to HP Mageson, regarding fish oils...

And I definately don't need to validate my research to you with references. I have been researching Omegas for years now.U don't wanna believe me, thats fine. It's not my body, it's your. But I'm sure if you climb on the net and maybe do some research of YOUR OWN, U will find my statements to be fact. However, if one chooses to argue for the sake of arguing, it helps nobody.

And my intention was not to offend.
But again. It's not my body.
And I have no reason to lie. I only shared that, because I know it to be true.
We do not rise to the level of our hopes and expectations, we fall to the level of our EFFORTS!

Hail Satan!
Hail Lilith!

CrushJHVH wrote:
JackIsBack wrote:

It can. The problem with those things (not Berocca specifically though) is the caffeine content is often high on the dissolvable vitamins market. Im in South Africa, so I don't know all your countries brand names. Although I know Berocca. If you end uptaking a prouct with excess caffeine content, it can cause you to 'crash'.

But I'll get into something a little bigger than that. I've been wanting to post this for a a while.
Check the kind of Vitamin B12 in the product you are using. Almost all companies use a form of B12 called Cyanocobalimin. There are 2 forms of B12, and thats the useless one. The body metabolizes it into Cyanide. Thats why people are under the illusion that it's good for energy. It only speeds up your metabolism, because your body is trying to get rid of the waste product (cyanide). Not because it energizes at a cellular level.

The correct form to take is Methlycobalamin. But it's rare that companies use it.
Poor vegan. Supplementing with B12 that their bodies can't even absorb...

There are 3 B12 vitamins, each with a particular molecule replaced and its natural molecule.
The artificially replaced are cyanocobalamin (with the molecule Cyanide in it ((poison)) ), https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanocobalamin methylcobalamin ( methyl basically from greek is "alcohol made from wood" and is also made by kicking out the cyano molecule and replacing it with methyl https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/methyl + https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylcobalamin , in other words its "wood alcohol" ) & LASTLY the natural form of B12 is Hydroxocobalamin ( Hydroxy, Hydrogen & oxygen particals. Both we use as a fuel for our bodies) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroxocobalamin . AVOID Taking the 2 former!!! Those are synthetic B12 vitamins, if you prefer a more natural b12 alternative hydroxocobalamin is the choice. I would love to delve deeper into the more apparent effects of the synthetic B12 alternatives but I am quite busy at the moment but wanted to write these out for people to understand.

EDIT: There is another form of B12!! Adenosylcobalamin, it seems its a substrate of methyl. Now I have to research more into the 3 synthetic forms of b12 in order to prove that it is dangerous.

I will post a topic about my research later.
This too, shall pass.
Just keep that in mind when your facing unwanting temptations.

Return to JoyofSatan666