Board index JoyofSatan666 What is Baphomet

What is Baphomet

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:45 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5094
What is Baphomet



Most people are familiar with the current well known Goat headed Baphomet of Elphas Levi, the French occultist. But this is not the actual Baphomet of the Templar's thanks to historical records going back to the 14th century we actually know what the Templar Baphomet actually looks like and what it means.


The Templar's were stated to worship a deity called Baphomet. As known the Templars and their fellow Cathar's were actually Pagan's practicing the Aryan religion. The people who tried to murder them all, then wrote their history to conform to their lies:

The Templar's Serpent Tradition:
topic8240.html

Primordial Buddhism/Catharism:
topic8450.html

Bapho is baptised and Met means Wisdom this is further proven that in the Templar cipher Baphomet means: "Baptised in Sophia". Sophia means wisdom. A Templar chalice was described as having the following written on it: "Let Mete be exalted who caused all things to grow and bloom...". Mete was a name of the ancient Goddess of the Pagan cultures in the west and east. In Hinduism Mete is Mata, Sri Mata the name of the Goddess of creation. Many times the E and A are changed up. The name MET is also MAT or MAAT the ancient Goddess of Justice and Wisdom of Egypt. Who represents the super conscious state of the risen serpent power. The feather She wears in Her hair is the same meaning as the stream of water of the Goddess Ganga that flows out of Shiva's top knot, the open flow of the risen serpent energy which allegorical the water is the sacred water which represents the spiritual fire.

A actual Baphomet of the Templar's that was found in the 14th century in the Paris Preceptory was described as being made out of sliver in the image of a woman's head. With the inscription CAPUT LVIII M. And a red and white sash tied together within. It was stated this head was of the Goddess Virgo as even the M inscription was made in the glyph of Virgo. In the East were this knowledge came from. Virgo is called in Sanskrit: "Kundaya" this is the Goddess Kunda which is were Kunda-lini comes from. The Kunda in the east is shown as the Meru Pillar with the reborn soul emerging from the Yoni gate within it. You still find this on the World Card. Kunda is also the symbolic Metal Smith [the metals are the chakra's] that transforms Buddha into the ascended state of Nirvana in the east. Nirvana is a name of the solar realm the working of the sun when all the chakra's are turned to gold. This Kunda of Buddhism/Hinduism is the Kundry of the Grail mythos that hands the Knight the Grail and transforms him into the Godhead. The Grail Myth is from the Templar's. Kundry-Kundalini, is the Baphomet. The real meaning.

The Grail is a Satanic code, Parsifal the Grail Hero only obtains the Grail and Immortality when he rejects all things of the Christian church and prays to Lucifer in the Grail mytho's of the Templar's. When the Church could not destroy the Grail myth they tried to corrupt it with nonsense about Christ.

The code in Latin in English is M58 which means perfected life. But in the number system spells out the name: ISIS. The Cathar's where know to worship a Mary their inner Women they sang the songs of love to. However its also know this is Isis Mary as Mary is the name of Isis also called Isis Meru or Isis Meri by the Egyptians. The IS rune of the ancient alphabet is the symbol of the Meru axis the spine and the name of the supreme Deity in the Vedic world which later becomes Iswara was IS. The IS rune and IS the god in the Vedic world both also get 11. Isis is the serpent energy moving up the spine taking one to Godhead. She is the force that causes Osiris to be reborn. The serpent energy that turns the soul to gold. The Kunda or Kundry, the Sophia. The Kundalini power.


Baphomet is the title of the serpent Goddess of the Indo-Aryan tradition. Baphomet means simply to be reborn by the powers of ones own soul. The sacred Baptism of Sophia is the baptism of spiritual fire of the kundalini power.





Sources:

The Serpent Grail, Philip Gardner and Gary Osborn
The Hermetic Tradition, Julius Evola
Lucifer's Court, Otto Rahn
The Mystery of the Grail, Julius Evola
The Doctrine Of The Awakening, Julius Evola
Suns Of God, D.M Murdock

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:06 pm

Posts: 205
Okay. Now I'm convinced that you, JoS admins, are spying on me. Just today I saw what looked to be Baphomet through my 3rd eye and was wondering why did I see that and what It meant and now you post this...

What game are you playing admins? .... ;)
Changed username from: 'NotsoFE' to 'PersistenceIsKey'

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:13 pm
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5094
Synchronicity of Slothz'in.

Image

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Posts: 89
Has the Eliphas Levi "Baphomet" anything to do with Samael?
Image
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Posts: 89
notsoFE wrote:
Okay. Now I'm convinced that you, JoS admins, are spying on me. Just today I saw what looked to be Baphomet through my 3rd eye and was wondering why did I see that and what It meant and now you post this...

What game are you playing admins? .... ;)


That happens to me all the time. I'm thinking of something than in some time a HP make a Sermon related to that.
Image
Hail Satan! Heil Hitler! Hail Hekate! Hail Vapula!

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Posts: 885
You guys are hatin how epic our HPs our. THEYRRRRRREEEE GREAT!!!!! LOL

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:19 pm

Posts: 885
This does get depressing. I miss my puddle of water.

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Posts: 5

HP Mageson666 wrote:
A actual Baphomet of the Templar's that was found in the 14th century in the Paris Preceptory was described as being made out of sliver in the image of a woman's head. With the inscription CAPUT LVIII M.

The code in Latin in English is M58 which means perfected life. But in the number system spells out the name: ISIS. The Cathar's where know to worship a Mary their inner Women they sang the songs of love to. However its also know this is Isis Mary as Mary is the name of Isis also called Isis Meru or Isis Meri by the Egyptians. The IS rune of the ancient alphabet is the symbol of the Meru axis the spine and the name of the supreme Deity in the Vedic world which later becomes Iswara was IS. The IS rune and IS the god in the Vedic world both also get 11. Isis is the serpent energy moving up the spine taking one to Godhead. She is the force that causes Osiris to be reborn. The serpent energy that turns the soul to gold. The Kunda or Kundry, the Sophia. The Kundalini power.

This is very interesting. 58 equals 13, which is 4.
If IS equals 11, it all makes perfect sense. Because then ISIS basically gives us 11x2, which is also 4.

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Posts: 257
Location: Lemuria
Pramantha wrote:
That happens to me all the time. I'm thinking of something than in some time a HP make a Sermon related to that.


And me, there's definitely something sloth-y going on here lol. But as always, thank you Don for all these awesome really informative posts you make about all this cool stuff, it's inspiring you know?
Image

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Posts: 14
This happens frequently with me as well, I start to question something, or something I begin to dwell upon...almost for no reason. Just because it's interesting and the like. Then the week or so after, a sermon about it comes and shed some light to it. In the start a few years back I thought this was utterly insane. Now, I just feel connected.

Two weeks ago, I got in a discussion about Baphomet with my boyfriend, and I noticed an eagernes to find out more, and here it is!
Hallow be their name,
And blessed be their claim,
If you who trespass put down roots,
Then Hallow be your name.

Post Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Posts: 286
Location: Aryasthan
I wish there was a sermon about numerology. Anyway, this was and interesting read :)
Triumphus albae gentis suprema lex esto.

Fear is not evil. It tells you what your weakness is. And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger.

I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want.

HEIL SATAN!
HEIL AZAZEL!
HEIL HITLER!
HEIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
SIEG HEIL!

Post Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:39 am

Posts: 205
Hvítr Ormr wrote:
Pramantha wrote:
That happens to me all the time. I'm thinking of something than in some time a HP make a Sermon related to that.


And me, there's definitely something sloth-y going on here lol. But as always, thank you Don for all these awesome really informative posts you make about all this cool stuff, it's inspiring you know?


Yeah definitely. I always get answers to my questions so I'm not complaining :) And sure, it is very inspiring indeed. Like your questions are actually being listened to.

heh. All the more reason to do rtr's :D
Changed username from: 'NotsoFE' to 'PersistenceIsKey'

Post Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:32 am

Posts: 18
HP Mageson666 wrote:
Synchronicity of Slothz'in.

Image


This pics insanely awesome wtf!!?

Post Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Posts: 885
Thomasss wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:
A actual Baphomet of the Templar's that was found in the 14th century in the Paris Preceptory was described as being made out of sliver in the image of a woman's head. With the inscription CAPUT LVIII M.

The code in Latin in English is M58 which means perfected life. But in the number system spells out the name: ISIS. The Cathar's where know to worship a Mary their inner Women they sang the songs of love to. However its also know this is Isis Mary as Mary is the name of Isis also called Isis Meru or Isis Meri by the Egyptians. The IS rune of the ancient alphabet is the symbol of the Meru axis the spine and the name of the supreme Deity in the Vedic world which later becomes Iswara was IS. The IS rune and IS the god in the Vedic world both also get 11. Isis is the serpent energy moving up the spine taking one to Godhead. She is the force that causes Osiris to be reborn. The serpent energy that turns the soul to gold. The Kunda or Kundry, the Sophia. The Kundalini power.

This is very interesting. 58 equals 13, which is 4.
If IS equals 11, it all makes perfect sense. Because then ISIS basically gives us 11x2, which is also 4.



Dude you awesome. Polar Bear, AWESOME

Post Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:37 pm

Posts: 29
Darkpagan666 wrote:
This happens frequently with me as well, I start to question something, or something I begin to dwell upon...almost for no reason. Just because it's interesting and the like. Then the week or so after, a sermon about it comes and shed some light to it. In the start a few years back I thought this was utterly insane. Now, I just feel connected.

Two weeks ago, I got in a discussion about Baphomet with my boyfriend, and I noticed an eagernes to find out more, and here it is!




This happens to most of us here, me also all the time, because we receive informations (from Satan but through our HPs) when the time is right.

Post Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:02 am

Posts: 885
I know why I was bought to Ganga. Thank you guys so much.

Ganga is an extremely lovel women. From her curves to her posture. She love real compassionate men who likes to take things slow. She wants to be open, but she needs strong level head men who are not tootoo aggressive. In order to make her happy, you have to open up to her and bring her down to your level. If you begin to stutter or roll on your words, she may lose interest of the conversation as a whole. Most of the time she's asleep while her mother watch from above for her safety. If you can't take it easy, or handle her as she begins to open up. Then you will not be able to hold her and she wont be able to cry you a river of sweet joy.

Post Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:22 pm

Posts: 647
Location: NGC 1316, Fornax cluster

interesting thing about the grail mythos is the fisher king. like lucifer. only lufiCer. Lu fisher.
---Image---
ImageSieg Heil Father Satan! Image

"A true warrior never gives up,"- High Priestess Myla Limlal
"Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead," -Benjamin Franklin
http://www.barenakedislam.com
You don't have to eat the cookie to read the fortune ;p

Peition to ban sharia law in the United States:
http://bansharialaw.com/

Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:08 am
HP Mageson666 Site Admin

Posts: 5094
Fish, is one of the meanings of Lucifer. The Grail is also shown as a golden plat of fish. The fish tower is the spine and the energy is also shown as two fishes this is the Pisces sign the last sign of completion of the work.

Olympics 卐 wrote:
interesting thing about the grail mythos is the fisher king. like lucifer. only lufiCer. Lu fisher.


Return to JoyofSatan666